Honey! I'm Home! [mature]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:[p] Svara; please no one else. This would be after his encounter with Heath on the shattered coast, but before Snake.

re
BIC: He swam and swam. It was even a different swim in his Optime form. He held a big smile on his face either way because it felt ten times better to swim in this form. You could stretch, and go underwater easier. It was so different than his previous life, but still he LOVED it. He paddled through the water, his head coming up and taking a deep breath in before continuing to stroke through the water. He loved water. Did I fail to mention it before? I hope not. Because you'll be seeing more of Daisuke in the water, just you wait. The water's hands caressing him as he moved towards what looked like a cave of sorts. He stopped completely and looked up at the beautiful scene. He never knew rocks could be so beautiful. He smiled before he looked back down to the water whom was unevenly waving up and down. The boy's eyes looked to the base of the large rock and noticed that there was something underwater that needed to be explored. With that, he forced himself underwater and lord and behold what he saw. It was a cave. It was just hard to get in there. He would have to wait many hours for the tide to wash out most likely to get in there. He emerged from underwater, and flipped his hair back since it was now in his face and he swam over to a couple of rocks that looked like they would be nice to sit on.

He got himself to the rocks, and hoisted himself up onto them. His Adventure had to wait because of the tide, and he was only slightly disappointed. Slightly only because he'd never rush the sea to low tide. Low tide was usually no fun for him, so he was in no rush. He was just slightly nervous again because he was on packland and he knew it. It was the water though, and he was just a helpless yearling trying to find his way around. He wasn't from here, though you would think after last time, meeting that one wolf whom was drinking this thing called "Vodka" that he'd learn his lesson. Nope. Not Daisuke. If anything he'd want to meet someone that was like the other male. Someone who would share their culture with him like that last wolf, even though he was grumpy about it, he still shared, and that was nice in Daisuke's eyes since he was new to this whole...Civilization thing.

So he sat up on his perch, his foot still in the water, kicking it softly to entertain himself. He had also taken the hemp off of his tail that he had been working on, and he started to knot it again and again, trying to finish it before he found someone to put it on. He also needed a shell to put on the middle of it, so whoever got it would be his claimed little buddy. Why? Well because he felt like he needed at least one friend that was tied to him in some way. If they accepted the necklace, then they accepted him, if they didn't...Well, they'd break his little heart. And who'd want to break the heart of a young teenager as attractive as Daisuke you ask? Well..... Whoever didn't like him he guessed. He didn't want that though. He wanted Peace, Love and Harmony.....Well that and Adventures....

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

Svara pushed her body into the water and let it sink into her coat. It was cool against her flesh and the many scars that now criss crossed her body. The leather of her collar was heavy around her neck, a constant reminder of everything she had endured and would endure. Looking around her yellow eyes spotted no one, only the good one could really see while the other was only accustum to blurs. Saticfied no one was around she took a deep breath and shifted. Her form took on that of a tall slender girl. Her body was rittled with scars but it didn't take away the beauty of the form beneath them. Her red coat was a flame in a sea of water.

Splashing water onto her long red locks the water drench strands fell down her back almost to her the lowest dip of her back. In this form there was the burn the unsaticfied need to do something. Thinking about it made her lick her lips and her hand reach for the area between her legs, she stopped and dipped her hand to the water instead. If she did that here it would only make the need stronger, then she would have no choice but to seek saticfaction from the first willing soul. Her docked tail shook the water from it's tip while her hands slicked the droplets down her coat. As long as no one was around she could control it.

[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:....

BIC: Daisuke had gone under the water for about three minutes, (since that's as long as he could hold his breath) before he came back up, and again took a deep breath and plunged back underwater. The waves unknowingly brought him towards the shore, and towards a feomora. He didn't see her until her legs were right infront of his eyes, and that's when he popped up out of the water to be face to face with a feo that was not known to him. He was quick to retreat slightly, his eyes looking at her through the think mane that had fallen in front of his eyes. He moved his long hair out of his face and let his audits fall back. He was all of a sudden very shy. Was it because it was the first female he had run into in this place? Or was it because she was pretty? He looked at her, her and her scars that littered her body, and her leather collar around her neck. Why did Daisuke think scars were attractive? Well...His father and sister were warriors, they were littered with scars since the he could remember. He found them natural in the world of war that they lived in.

He took a deep breath before he bowed his head to her and dared not to look up for now. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to, miss..I'm really...really sorry. he spoke to her, almost begging her not to totally freak out and call more of the pack wolves to help her chase him out. That was the last thing he wanted. He didn't want to be chased away from this love. The ocean meant so much to him, and this was the only place he had found in Souls since he had arrived here. His audits pulled back still, and his head still lowered. He could only hope she would not howl...

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara let the droplets move over her body cooling off the heat that she constantly felt in her gut. It was a searing need, a need to touch and be touched, uncontrolable. Making sure not to move her hands over any sensitive areas she continued to bath. Of course the red she wolf hadn't known the male was near, if she had she would have shifted back before he could see her optime form. The moment he surfaced her ears twitched and she spun around to veiw him. Her long red locks flowed around her to settle back down on her back in wet strands.

Looking at the male her yellow eyes lit up with a fire. Her body could feel his gaze travel over her scars and collar. In this form there was no control over the ache, the need. The male male was already bowing his head as if ashamed of catching her in her bath. Svara didn't care, not now. His apology meant nothing, it wasn't needed. Wading closer to him the red she wolf licked her lips and pushed her mane over her shoulder.

"Shut up." She said it in a husky voice, on that was almost to hoarse to understand. Leaning in closer to the male she gave a devious grin. "Do you know how to touch a girl?" She said it like the snake would to the mouse. She brought her own hand up to crease the large crossing scars on her collar bone. The burn was so bad now that her vision was clouding. 'Help me." She said breathlessly standing inches away from him her hands sliding down her body as if in a mix of pain and pleasure.

OOC: I'm in the hospital so i'm hooked to a lot of wires. If I made any typos just tell me Smile

[/html]
[html]

OOC: ick, another short one. Daisuke is so confused xP do we need to change the title to mature?

BIC: Shut up his audits seemed to pull back even farther at the order. She told him to shut it, and so he did, trying to make her happy. Shutting up was possibly one of the only things that was completely hard for him to go and do correctly. He just didn't really have the ability to keep his maw shut for an extended period of time. "Do you know how to touch a girl? she asked him only seconds later, his eyes flickered up at her, though his audits remained submissively pinned to his head. You touch her with kindness? he asked, his eyes falling back down to the water that was between the two. Help Me. she pleaded. Her hand touched her body, but he just couldn't really understand. I don't know. I would love to help, but I don't know what to do... he spoke, his eyes moving back onto hers. Her scars, they were impressive, and he found himself admiring them when he did dare to look her in the eye. He was not afraid to look a male in the eye, but this female. He had intruded on her alone time, and was scared that she still might punish him for doing so.

He was so young, so innocent. He never got a lesson on sex. He was raised by his sister, whom herself was a virgin as well. He knew about it, yeah, but he didn't know the lingo, or what led to sex. He wasn't sure about this woman. He couldn't figure out what she was talking about. The yearling bashfully looked at the water again, after he had caught himself staring. I want to help...but I don't know what you need help with....I'm sorry... If you show me, I'll be glad to assist. he spoke to her, nodding his head lightly, causing his maw to dip into the water, and the salt to strike his tongue. He was used to the taste of the ocean, so he didn't mind it normally, but now.... Now his taste buds overreacted at the taste, which made him spit it out into the water. A strand of his thick mane had again fallen over his eyes, and he lifted his hand and pulled it back. If she was willing to show him what he needed to do...He would gladly comply.

[/html]
[html]

Svara grinned. She felt the heat rise the need was so strong it was almost blinding. She didn't need help, but pleasure, a satisfaction. Was he so innocent? She didn't care, everyone had to start somewhere. He would learn, he would know what it was when he felt it. Her hand reached out touched light fur, her own red coat standing out even more in her surroundings. Stepping closer to him she put her arms around his neck and lifted his chin with her own snout. "look me in the eyes." the request was husky and low. Svara didn't know how to teach this to someone, she'd rather him just take pleasure, but this what what she was going to get for now.

Pulling one arm down she grabbed his own hand and put it on her body. "Touch me. Where ever you want however you want." She let go of his hand and went back to holding him around the neck. The scent of excitment was thick enough yet, she wanted him to know to act. Lifting her teeth to his neck she start to nip at his throat pushing her body close to his. Svara hoped the boy would suddenly get the idea when his body started to react. She didn't care how it was done as long as he start to respond. "Enjoy what I do, give back to me." her voice was husky as she lifted her leg against his hip. Already she couldn't wait to releave the heat, then she wouldn't have to worry for a few days.

OOC:: Um yeah mature title would work if you want it to go that way :3 up to you hun

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I guess it will go there, just because.....it can xDD

BIC: She moved closer. Uncomfortably close. It was hard not to try and move away, and when he grabbed him around the neck, he flinched slightly. Her touch was soft, caring almost, but were her intentions pure? look me in the eyes. she spoke, lifting his head from the position it was in, pointed downward. She rose his head, and his eyes looked into hers. Azure meeting that beautiful golden. His audits still fell back. His eyes still looked into hers. He was caught. Touch me. Where ever you want however you want. she continued to speak to him, his arm being pulled up by her own. She placed his hand on her waist, and then she went back to pull both of her arms around his strong neck. He twitched again. However I want? I want to touch her... her scars.. the thought of the touch that he wanted to do to her had crossed his mind before he had done it. His clawed hand rose to her face, and he traced the one that had gone across the muzzle. His other hand had touched the other side of her ribs. Why so many scars? he asked, his voice lowered so a bare whisper. Was he growing up so fast? To where the actions of an adult were beginning to show themselves? He still didn't understand. What was his chest filling with? Desire? Lust? He couldn't identify the feeling, no. His father never explained this to him. This feeling wasn't normal, it wasn't anger, not sorrow, but it did feel like fire. Like heat.

Like I said before, Daisuke was confused. What are we doing? This touch...Good touch.. good...Bad? His mind was moving, asking him what he was doing, but his body just didn't respond to him. His maw twisted in a sort of content smile, and his audits pulled forward. She nipped his neck, and it tickled. He stretched his neck to the sky, an urge that she had made happen. Another twitch. Never expose your neck. his audits flicked, his father's voice echoed in his head, and that made him lower his neck, and look back down at her. It only took his father seconds to catch him in the act. Her leg wrapped around his hip, which ultimately drew them practically into one. His hands moved up and down the scars on her sides, stroking them as if they were her pride. What adventure is this one? he couldn't help but admire the strange small scars on her abdomen.

[/html]
[html]

She didn't mind it so much now. The fire was hot and she wanted sex bad, but she didn't mind if it took longer, the pain wasn't so much she couldn't focus. He wasn't experianced, it was different for her, and interesting logic she didn't know what to do with. His hands were moving as if curious to what they would find. A true treasure hunt. To Svara her scars were pure strength, she took them with pride and no one could take that away from her. Every scar had a story and each one was painful, and some where even youthful stupidity.

His hand traced over the scars on her face, she snorted her sharp features contorting with the memory. "People don't like it when you don't back down." It was all she said with her sharp yellow eyes and passion filled grin. The scars just were what they were. Scars that reminded her of the past, so she knew it had all been real. Trophies to remember it all by. When she nipped his neck he exposed it more, a growl of delight came from her chest, expecting they were going down the right path. Then all to soon he was leveling it back down. The boy had to pick or choose!

"Give and take." She whispered with her husky voice into his ear. Her hands moved from around his neck to crease his shoulders lightly then down his arms and chest. His hands moved over the imprints on her skin like the treasures they were. Grinning she sighed when he did telling him how much she enjoyed it. "Those scars are when a male tried to rip me open." She didn't give him more then that. Didn't tell him about her sap story of Haku soul. It was rediculous even to her, a childs retarded inkling.

Grabbing his wrist again she moved it to the one at her chest where two large scars crossed. "This is where I had a women betray me when I tried to heal her, and later a male made a mark to disfigure me." Taking his hand to her back she let it drift over the word bitch. "I said something the big bad wolf didn't like" Leaving his hand there she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts closer to him, rotated her hips against him. "They are suiting aren't they." The question was retorichal.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:...

BIC: People don't like it when you don't back down. He watched her maw pull back in a grin. But you can't help the way you were taught. he whispered, did Daisuke ever back down? He tried not to. He smiled lightly. Give and take. his audits pricked at the sound of her voice. He heard the sigh that came from her maw, a content one, she liked that? He guessed so. Those scars are when a male tried to rip me open. she spoke, though only a few seconds passed before she took him by the wrist and made him trace the one on her chest. This is where I had a women betray me when I tried to heal her, and later a male made a mark to disfigure me. she spoke before she took him again by the wrist and made it go over her back. It was long, and funny shape. He couldn't read. He didn't know it said anything, but he still thought they were amazing. He liked the feeling of it. A shiver went up his spine, which made his fur on the back of his neck prickle, even though it still was wet and slightly clumped together. He felt the need to shake, but with her there, he couldn't. They are suiting aren't they. he nodded lightly in return, his voice silenced for once. The big bad wolf? What color were his eyes? he asked, his voice rather relaxed and dreamy. Not enough for him to fall asleep on her or anything. He also always memorized people by the color of their eyes, and stories, if told, he would remember them that way as well. That's how he kept his memories. In a story book, each day a new story, and he had to memorize the stories within the story of that day. Also with a photographic memory, it was always easier for him to have things that way.

He stroked the scar over and over again. It felt funny against his pads, he liked the feeling. It was a new feeling that he'd never felt before. Please tell me. What'd you say to the big bad wolf? a childish innocence. Daisuke would you ever really grow up? You'd try not to.

[/html]
[html]

Svara was starting to get to lost in the pleasure. Her mind was starting to fail thought and need was starting to consum her. She kept forgetting he was new, that he didn't know anything. Pushing her body closer Svara rotated herself against him her hands moving down to grip his rear. Didn't he understand the pleasure she was trying to give him? A growl of frustration passed her lips. I told him I don't fuck sheep in wolf skins." Was all she said as she pulled him back towards the shore.

She pulled them both all the way to the shore before letting him go and laying down in the sand of the shore. She looked up at him with bright yellow eyes that seemed to be lost in excitment. "If your liking this, you'll come down here." Her voice was husky, inviting. She needed this relief, then she could concentrate. Her body shook with the pure need she was already starting to feel.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:...

BIC: She gripped his rump and she let out a frustrated growl. Audits pulled back slightly at the growl. He had done something wrong he guessed. I told him I don't fuck sheep in wolf skins. she spoke gruffly and then started to pull him to the shore of the beach. Ah the beach, the best place for him to be. He got slightly distracted before he looked back to the feo, whom abruptly let him go, and lay on the ground. He cocked his head lightly, one audit pulled dumbly forward, and the other slightly back. If your liking this, you'll come down here. inviting? Yes, an invite could never be refused. An invite would lead to an adventure. And of course Daisuke Ghanjai was going to take up that offer. He pulled both ears forward before shaking off the loose water and bounding over to her. He then stretched out and kinda dove into the sand, making an imprint with his stomach. He chuckled lightly before he looked over to her. He felt at peace for a second, though what was to happen wasn't anything that would have crossed his mind.

Okay, I'm down here. he pointed out, still stretched out, laying on his stomach, wondering what was next.

[/html]