on rainy days we'd go swimming out
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: she's in lupus form here

The torrential rain had come again. Xeris' golden eyes scoured the darkened horizon, searching for any sign of a break in the storm clouds, but she saw none. The quarry was beginning to flood. The white wolfess stared downward into the slowly rising dark water, which was still rather far below her. Something about the collected rainwater lacked the beauty of the ocean, but had its own unique quality. Of course, the only time Xeris didn't enjoy being around the water was when it poured heavily upon her as it had been doing for most of the morning and early afternoon.

For the past few days Xeris had busied herself with finding a cabin to live in. Her wandering to the quarry was simply a short diversion. If she was to settle down with Pendzez, then a cozy place to stay would be a must. With this in mind she had trekked through Phoenix Valley territory since the early morning, avoiding the rain as best she could and searching for a favorable location that she could call her own home.

The rain was slowing slightly, but still enough to be a nuisance. Xeris began to climb the rocks and other pieces of junk littering the quarry, making her way to higher ground in hopes of finding some shelter. Soon she would continue her quest for a home, but for now, she decided that a bit of rest was in order.
[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC: he's in optime. Also this will be after he's been in Cour packlands, also after he was in inferni, since those threads aren't finished, I'll be vague about them. also, sorry this is short, I'm rushing abit.

BIC: This was a new place. It even smelt different. Another pack he could easily tell. But it was different from this Inferni and Cour Des Miracles. It had a more...woody smell, maybe like how Taskani used to smell. He wondered what this place was called. Either way, it had water. Salt water? He couldn't tell because he had gotten himself stuck in the rain. He loved water, loved it, so the water did not bother him much, though when it got in his eyes, and he couldn't see, then it was a problem. Especially since he was unfamiliar to this place. Also since he had seen that this place had many ledges, and many ways to fall to your death. However, if you jumped off the right place, you would be able to fall into the waters without being dead. Daisuke wanted to do so, but the rain that was falling had made the male discouraged. He didn't want to do it yet because of the shitty weather, and because now his hair was falling in his face. He pushed the mane out of his face, and looked to the higher grounds above. It was probably intelligent to get up there.

So he moved towards a cliff that he could scale. He did so, and once he had found himself up at the top, his eyes fell upon a wolvess in her lupus form. It had been awhile since he had seen someone in their feral form, and he smiled at her. Hello! The name's Daisuke Urahazu.. Who're you? he asked, smiling lightly to her as he sat down in his optime form, just so he wouldn't be taller than her. He respected her for now, not only because he was on her lands, but because she had not detached herself from her true form. You're a local here, yeah? Mind telling me what this place it called? I'm new around Souls, so I don't know much about here. he spoke, explaining himself to her before she could get all defensive and stuff. He wanted peace in this meeting, so he might as well explain himself before she had a chance to get all angry at him for no reason.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Xeris had managed to find a rocky overhang that provided some shelter from the downpour. Her golden eyes looked once more at the land around her, taking in the sight of the powerful rainstorm. She'd always loved the sights and sounds of nature, and rain was no different--she just didn't like to be caught in it. A brief rumble of thunder in the distance caught her attention momentarily before she settled back, sitting down to wait for the rain to subside. It was then that she heard something else; something that was definitely not a thunderclap or a raindrop. Turning slightly, she spotted an unfamiliar male. At first she wondered if her eyes were playing tricks on her; she had never seen a wolf with a golden-colored coat like his.

He seemed friendly enough, and she returned his warm smile. "Hello there, Daisuke," she replied, testing his name. "My name is Xeris, it's nice to meet you." She was a bit taken aback by his hastiness to make introductions, and supposed that he was just an overly friendly man. But that was fine with her. "This is Phoenix Valley. Normally it's a much more pleasant place than this, when the weather is good that is." She smiled again. "So, Daisuke, what brings you here? Looking for a place to stay in the Souls region?" Perhaps he was from some foreign land, Xeris thought. His golden fur reminded her not only of her own golden eyes, but also of her young friend Rendall's blue-tinted coat.
[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:

BIC: Hello there, Daisuke. My name is Xeris, it's nice to meet you. She was nice enough, and this made him happy considering that he had two encounters that weren't his favorites starts, but he learned to deal with it. Daisuke's smile seemed to brighten up at the fact that she too was friendly. His wet tail wagged gently, and the rain still fell onto him. He did not grace himself to sit next to her, but rather a few feet in front of her, so he could respect her space, as well as see if she was going to attack him, or not. So far, she didn't seem like it. This is Phoenix Valley. Normally it's a much more pleasant place than this, when the weather is good that is. So, Daisuke, what brings you here? Looking for a place to stay in the Souls region? she spoke to him with such a friendly voice. He almost squee-d. He let his audits pulled forward to her, and his tail wag freely.

It's so nice to meet you Xeris! he started off, smiling and nodding his head in another friendly greeting. He was excited that he met someone whom wouldn't try and eat him, because those were his least favorite people, even though he'd always be nice to them no matter what. He was just nice like that. He tried not to anger, and he tried not to hate. For that, you'd have to just fill yourself with love. Not hatred. This weather doesn't bother me none. The ocean is my mistress and the rain helps her live. I'm happy it's raining. he spoke to her, his smile still on his lips, plastered, and just as full as happiness as could be. What brings me here is my feet. They just sometimes don't stop moving. But it would be nice to settle down and have a home though. I just want to make sure I'm picking the right place, ya know? he spoke, nodding his head lightly, before again pushing his long mane out of his eyes. You know, so far, you're the only one I've met that hasn't been all "This is packlands, you must leave now" on me? I consider you special. I like you. You're really nice, ya' know? compliments weren't hard to come by with this boy. Like I said, he loves to love.

[/html]
[html]
Xeris cocked her head to the side a bit, watching the golden-furred male curiously. He seemed to have boundless energy, even on such a gloomy and rainy day. Xeris herself tried to be as cheerful as she could most of the time, but never to this extent. This man was a bit odd, but the white wolfess decided to be patient with him for now. He spoke about how he loved the ocean, and liked the rain because it fed the ocean. Xeris gave a bit of a nod; she liked the ocean too.

She noted that he didn't seem to understand what she meant by "what brings you here." Of course his feet brought him here. Patience, Xeris. "Yes, finding a friendly place to be is always important," she agreed. "Phoenix Valley is the friendliest place I've come across here." It was only the truth. The one wolf she'd met from Cour des Miracles had been rude-tempered, and Crimson Dreams, though a nice place, was not as inviting as the Valley. And then, of course, there was Inferni. "Not everyone is welcoming. I know from experience," she said solemnly, her eyes wandering idly to the long scar on her side.

The white wolfess was then suddenly overrun by a deluge of compliments almost as heavy as the rain. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she wondered what Pendzez would do if he heard what Daisuke was saying now. "Thank you," she said, albeit a bit awkwardly. "I've never liked hostility."
[/html]
[html]

OOC: ...

BIC: Yes, finding a friendly place to be is always important, Phoenix Valley is the friendliest place I've come across here. Not everyone is welcoming. I know from experience. she spoke, and he nodded his head in agreement. He would not dare to ask for proof of her adventures, because in all reality, who needed proof to say they've done something? Daisuke surely didn't. He would believe her no matter what. Phoenix Valley. ..What a pretty name for this place. Er...pack. he spoke, smiling lightly to her. He let his tail wag behind him lightly, his body still in the rain that poured from the sky and onto him and the land around him. He would not move unless invited to do so. He was too....respectful for that. He thought back to the other packlands once again. Snake had been forcefully thrown into a relationship with him, only because Daisuke was too nice to attack, and then there was Heath, whom had shared this thing called "Vodka" with him that made him feel all funny, and numb to pain, and then there was Svara. The female had given him the most interesting encounter of his life, though he could more than likely say that each encounter started off with slight hostility. Well it either ended in hostility, or started. Whichever one. Adventures will teach you things, that they surely will. he agreed, a smile still sitting on his golden maw, and his head nodding lightly.

Thank you, I've never liked hostility. she spoke, accepting his compliments. The boy nodded his head. Hostility leads to nothing but trouble... he started, his blue eyes on her own. Her eyes were golden, like his sister's. Gold was a common color he supposed. He had yet to meet another wolf with blue eyes here. It was interesting to him. Plus, the world would be so much better with peace. Think about it. No war, and we'd all be able to live in harmony. In Peace. That would be perfect... he spoke as he leaned back and put his arms back to support his slanted body. His feet pulled out from under him, and stretched out infront of him, and his tail pulled itself to the left side of him. He threw his head back for a few seconds, the rain hitting his face straight on now. Meh. I heard that the coyotes and the wolves here were fighting. You know anything about that, m'lady? he asked, his eyes moving back onto her, and a curious look appearing on his face.

[/html]
[html]
Xeris would never have thought of the beauty of the name as opposed to the beauty of the place, but she supposed that Daisuke did have a point. He mentioned adventures. She wondered what kind of "adventures" this wolf had been on. She wouldn't particularly call much of her recent life an "adventure," but understood what he meant. "Yeah," she replied simply. It was then that she realized how wet the golden male was getting. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "Come sit under the ledge where it's dry." She moved over a bit to allow space for her new friend.

He seemed to be an advocate of peace. Xeris remembered the similar conversation she'd had with Jefferson a short time ago. "If only things were that good," she sighed. "Thankfully, there hasn't been too much conflict around here, or at least not much that I've seen." And then he brought up the dreaded subject of the coyotes. "That is the one conflict I have witnessed firsthand," she said solemnly, again gesturing her head toward her scarred body. "These scars are from a one-eyed coyote woman named Kaena. I accidentally trespassed on Inferni's borders and was attacked outright. Supposedly Inferni's relations with Phoenix Valley are particularly bad, but I'm not sure why."
[/html]
[html]
got lost in the fire, my fatal desire

OOC:You ninja posted me.Sorry for the ridiculous wait <3

Yeah. she spoke. A second of silence before she seemed to realize something. Oh, I'm sorry, come sit under the ledge where it's dry she spoke to him. He smiled at her. He loved the rain though. It was water, and water always felt good on him. He also didn't want to be rude though. The male then got up, and moved himself to where he was sitting next to her under the ledge. He let his feet stick out under the ledge, so they would atleast be getting wet. He looked at her and smiled once again. Thank you, m'lady. he spoke, bowing his head lightly as he did so, showing her respect just for the fact that she had been so kind to him. If only things were that good, thankfully, there hasn't been too much conflict around here, or at least not much that I've seen. she spoke to him. Well, he had gotten some information that he wanted. His azure orbs looked at her, obviously interested in what she had to say about the whole ordeal. That is the one conflict I have witnessed firsthand, These scars are from a one-eyed coyote woman named Kaena. I accidentally trespassed on Inferni's borders and was attacked outright. Supposedly Inferni's relations with Phoenix Valley are particularly bad, but I'm not sure why. she made him look closer at the scars that lined her figure. A long impressive one on her ribs, her foreleg, and her muzzle.

They are impressive. Your scars. She had a lot of force behind her. He spoke, observing the scars rather closely, now that he could. He wanted to trace them with his fingers, and he reached out and traced the one along her side out of habit. Kaena. I might want to meet her one day.. But you should find out what's up with that. Don't you wonder why she attacked? You said you trespassed, yeah? Do you think she was just protecting Inferni borders? I mean it is a packland right? But then again, you said the relationship with the Valley and Inferni was not on the best of terms...Hmmm.... he spoke, thinking and just trying to figure out what was the reason. Ya' think that someone in the Valley wronged them before you walked over the borders? he asked, cocking his head to the side.

code with permission by jeroldine
Image by umbree
[/html]
[html]
Xeris watched as the golden wolf made his way under the ledge. She noticed that he was still getting his feet wet. That was obviously purposeful, she thought, as she'd left him plenty of space to stay dry. The white wolfess noticed how polite Daisuke was, and was pleased with that. Her golden eyes watched him as he looked over her scars, and she frowned a bit, feeling rather self-conscious.

She lowered her head when Daisuke spoke how how powerful Kaena must have been. Of course she had force, Xeris thought. I think I figured that out myself. "Yes," she said, "It was a frightening experience." Then he suddenly reached forward and traced the scar along her side with a finger. Xeris jolted backward at the sudden touch. What was this man thinking, touching a newly-met woman just like that? The only male she felt comfortable with touching her like that was Pendzez.

"Sorry," she said quietly after she had withdrawn from his touch. "I wasn't expecting that." Daisuke brought up Inferni again, and wondered about Kaena's reasons for attacking. "I don't know," Xeris replied solemnly. "I honestly don't know much about the history of the area. But I'm sure that it's possible." She recalled what Jefferson had told her about Inferni. "Our pack's leader spoke of some kind of conflict, but I'm not sure of the details."
[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

Yes, It was a frightening experience. She lowered her head, which made Daisuke's head tilt slightly to the side. Frightening was anything but the experience was to him. The fight would have been exciting. Fighting was like a game, was it not? The scars are the prize. Contradicting, eh? Because of Daisuke's sweet nature, it's natural for him to be generally a peacemaker, and don't get me wrong, there was nothing more that he wanted was eternal peace.. But, when it did come to fighting, (because of the warrior/runner family he grew up with) he found it no more than a game, and therefore he would naturally think that it was a game. Nothing was serious in his world, there was general peace in his world, and fighting came only when sparring and when someone decided that they wanted to attack him.I totally want to meet her sometime. It might be fun. he spoke, a small giggle escaping his maw. Her reaction to his touch wasn't expected, but then he realized that it might not have been polite of him to do so. His audits bent back, and he bowed his head to her.

Sorry, I wasn't expecting that. His eyes pulled to the ground. That was my fault. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry. he spoke to her, his head bowed in respect. Sometimes he did things without thinking, and it got him awkward reactions. His hand went to his leg. His fingers pet down the hair on his thigh, just nervously if one would guess. I honestly don't know much about the history of the area. But I'm sure that it's possible. Our pack's leader spoke of some kind of conflict, but I'm not sure of the details. she gave him a bit of information that he could use. Who's your leader? They might be worth talking to as well. he spoke, looking back at her, his audits flipped back up and pointed towards her. If he could meet with one of the leaders, he might be able to get some very useful information. Information was half of his job.

Speak

Image by umbree
[/html]
[html]
An expression of confusion came to Xeris' face upon hearing Daisuke's words. He said he wanted to meet her--Kaena. The white wolfess couldn't think of any reason why a wolf would want to meet up with such a dangerous coyote. Daisuke seemed so cheerful and happy, not at all the type that would go looking for a fight. "Whatever you do, be careful," she said with a sigh. "The borders of Inferni's territory are marked with wolf skulls. I was lucky to get out of there alive. Those coyotes are very dangerous." He apologized for his sudden touch, and Xeris gave him an understanding smile. "It's all right. Don't worry about it." Everyone makes mistakes, she supposed.

And then he asked about the pack leader--that much she knew about. "The leader of Phoenix Valley is named Jefferson Soul," she replied. "You'll know him when you see him, he's covered in scars and has a single green eye, and he has a bad arm too." Xeris herself had only spoken with Jefferson on one or two occasions, but she knew that he was definitely someone who was not easy to forget. "The second-in-command is Geneva Stockholm. She's a gray wolf with green eyes." The white wolfess smiled upon thinking of Geneva; the gray wolfess had been incredibly friendly to her and was one of the first to receive the news about Xeris' mateship with Pendzez. "As for where you would find them...there's a farm house by a lake, and that's where Jefferson lives. But it might be a bit safer to leave pack borders and howl for a leader, I know that Jefferson tends to have a short temper."
[/html]
[html]

OOC: No excuse. Just because I'm lame sometimes. T.T

Whatever you do, be careful, The borders of Inferni's territory are marked with wolf skulls. I was lucky to get out of there alive. Those coyotes are very dangerous. she warned him. Just like Snake had done. The warnings just made him want to explore them more. I mean, with danger came adventure and maybe even treasure did it not? Aye, Lady Xeris, I will. he spoke, politely accepting the warning, and keep it in mind the next time he would be on the lands. He had two others whom had warned him to stay away, which was fine, but a wanderer was just that, a wanderer. They had no home, and they just went along their business, and if they happened to find themselves on a lands that has been claimed then oh, well. Daisuke found the claiming of earth to be pointless. I mean you can claim a house of your own, but to rule over a whole general area? Even a whole entire beach?! No, that wasn't right, and so he was more than happy to abide by his own rules. Packs just seemed to just begin drama when being a pack member and finding yourself on supposedly other's lands. Truth was, Daisuke didn't give a rat's ass about who's land was who's. The leader of Phoenix Valley is named Jefferson Soul, You'll know him when you see him, he's covered in scars and has a single green eye, and he has a bad arm too. she spoke to him, he kept this in mind. Jefferson. Soul. Interesting name. Gotcha'. he spoke, giving her an 'okay' sign and a wink. The second-in-command is Geneva Stockholm. She's a gray wolf with green eyes. she continued on, when Daisuke did not expect her to. But he smiled lightly at the extra information. He nodded his head.

As for where you would find them...there's a farm house by a lake, and that's where Jefferson lives. But it might be a bit safer to leave pack borders and howl for a leader, I know that Jefferson tends to have a short temper. she also told him. It was a helpful piece of information, but one option was so much longer of a run than just walking deeper into the territory to find his house. He didn't know what he would do just yet. He'd probably tell her that he was going to get out and then he go the easier route, I mean, maybe he could use the excuse that the rain was getting the lower caves were being flooded or some bullshit when he found his way to the male's house. That was, unless she insisted on escorting him off of premises, but that would mean no more adventures into the lands. Darn. I will go to the borders. I kind of want to go in the rain though, I mean because it's nice on the fur, it's a nice feeling on it. he spoke, smiling lightly as he looked out to the rain.

Speak

Image by umbree
[/html]
[html]
ooc: not a problem. wanna get ready and close this thread up, though? since daisuke is going to go see jefferson?

Xeris was pleased to see that Daisuke would heed her warning about Inferni. He seemed to be quite the understanding type, and she liked that. Perhaps she'd be seeing him around Phoenix Valley more often; she smiled at the thought. She only hoped that Jefferson wouldn't clash too much against his happy-go-lucky personality; perhaps he'd meet Geneva instead. The grey-furred wolfess would like Daisuke, Xeris thought. Both of them were friendly and easy-going. But Jefferson seemed to usually be accepting as well, so Daisuke would probably still end up well off--if he didn't say anything to get the Patriarch upset, that is.

She listened as he mentioned going off to the borders. That was good. Wandering the lands and invading Jefferson's house probably wouldn't be a very wise idea. She smiled, trusting his words and hoping that he was sincere. "Well, good luck, then. Do you think you can find your way even in the rain?" It was only polite to ask that, she supposed. After all, it had been her own blunder while disoriented by the rain's scent that had led to her conflict with Kaena.
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Ja, This will be my exiting post. It was totally awesome threading with ya, luff. Maybe they could meet up again sometime <3

Now you say your trust's getting weaker
Probably coz my lies just started getting deeper
And the reason for my confession is that I learn my lesson
And I really think you ought to know the truth
Because I lied and I cheated and I lied a little more
But after I did it I don't know what I did it for
I admit that I have been a little immature
Fucking with your heart like I was the predator
In my book of lies I was the editor
And the author

Daisuke looked to the feo, a smile still on his maw as he listened for her words. The rain was getting slightly harder, though Daisuke was hoping for it to be raining slightly harder, just so he was able to disappear from her sight slightly faster than normal. He also needed to find a different way to get out of here besides climbing back down the cliff he had scaled. It was more wet now, so it would be deadly if he slipped. Well, good luck, then. Do you think you can find your way even in the rain? she asked as he started to get himself up off the ground. Yeah, I'm good with tracking. Also backtracking. I'll be fine, m'lady. he started off, smiling and reassuring her that he was able to find his own way out. It was very much a pleasure meeting you, Lady Xeris. I hope to see you again someday, I also wish you peace, luck, and love. I'll see ya' around I'm sure. he spoke, nodding his head before the male exited the overhang. He gave the woman a peace sign, his index and middle finger up and all the others balled up before he disappeared from sight.

*exit Daisuke*

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]