NicknamesDai, Dai-kun, Goldie-locks
BirthdateFeb 10th 2008
Age20 months
LuperciVerto
Species50% Timber Wolf/ 50% Tundra Wolf
Soul Grade-----
Home & RankWherever his feet take him
Physical Appearance
General Daisuke Charles Urahazu. I envy your coat of golden. Your eyes of the ocean. Your sculpted body from above.. The gods spent their time on you and your father. In fact, one would ask, are you not the exact mirror of such a Sun Dragon as your old man? What are your differences? Your mane? Your horns? Please Tell me little hatchling...Why are you so different from the Sun Dragon himself? Now Tell me...Tell me what is true... Well....Where should we start, my love? Would it be at these oceanic orbs that I look through? The ones that spy, the ones that take in every detail before moving on? Well, well. My eyes come from my father, so yes, I am the mirror of the Sun Dragon himself. I am obviously smaller than he, for he is older than me. I wish to to hear you say, there's a difference, a few minor differences.... Like I was born with two tall audits on my head. Why yes he was born with two, but you see, many wolves only knew him with one tall audit instead of twin audits. I am like any pup, born with milky blue orbs, but as I age, as my scales and tail grow, my eyes will become a darker azure than it once was. I will be opposite of both of my sisters, the only solid golden pup in the litter. Opposite of Pachi and Carlisle, but twin to my father.

Don't forget to tell me of your build, your neck, legs, tail, mane. I want to know it all Daisuke. All to the very last hair on your pretty hatchling head. Of course, of course, I shalt not forget, that unlike my father, I am not a giant! I stand only taller than most feos when I get to be my full height. I will be lither than my brother and father, sadly, though I do thank my mother for not making me tiny. Thanks momma, I love you so much! She gave me my swift legs, while my father provided the muscle that pumps under my skin. I am grateful for them, they shared me like they should have. My pelt converts into a darker golden along my back, and mane, while my feet and legs still dance on the golden paws that the sun tinted my pelt with. Now please don't discriminate.

Daisuke, aren't you forgetting something? Why don't you tell me your pelt's seasons, its feelings beneath the god's fingers? Tell me of your nose, or your muzzle shape, or something... It's hard to describe what I look like.. I don't spend as much time looking in the mirror as much as a feo. But what I can say is this: my muzzle is long and strong, the pointed look that my father had came to me as well. As well as a strong neck, thick with my golden fur that protect it in the winter from the cold, and sheds in the summer so the heat would not get to me. My nose is coal, placed on the end of my muzzle to help me track victims, find friends, and family. My voice is strong, though tiny when I am small. I have gone through a change, from wolf to luperci. My body is tall, my features still strong, my pelt of still of gold, my eyes still of the ocean's blue. My hair is what has changed, my mane much longer than it was before. But i have found a way to spike it up, and back away from my face. Now Please forgive my shortness, because I got to fly!! So long!!

EyesDark Blue; Betrays his every emotion.
ColorationGolden
Form Preference60% Optime; 30% lupus; 10% Secui
Height & WeightLupus: 115lbs, 28in tall, 5.5ft long
Secui: 145lbs, 40in tall, 6ft long

Optime: 225 lbs, 7ft tall
ClothingPlaid pair of pants
Accessories Chain necklace found in Halifax with Snake
ScarsTwo strikes over his maw, given by Svara Thames,
Left leg, given by Hybrid,
left arm, given by Hybrid
Right ankle bite, given by Pontiac,
Horizontal slash on Nape, given by Halo,
Diagonal slash left collar bone to middle of chest, given by Halo
Diagonal slash right collar bone to middle of chest, given by Snake
Torn right ear, given by Snake
Tattoosupper and lower back, mechanical wings, blue and grey.
Piercingsbottom lip, two hoops on his bottom lip, one on the left and one on the right. Aka Snake bites
Top of both ears, industrial. A bar going across the top of his ears, making two holes on each of the ears.
Tonguebarbell straight up and down; standard tongue ring. Pierced towards the middle of tongue instead of tip.
Personality
Demeanor
Die hard or Determined; Like his father, he never gave up, never backed down from a worthy challenge. Well...More like any challenge. He's ignorant in this way, but hell, why not live your life the you want to? Why should anyone be able to tell him what to do in his life? Much less make fun of him because he backed off of a challenge that could have later just made him a better wolf in general. Daisuke doesn't play games with challenges, he'll go til he can't go no more. So come on! Let's play! Anxious; He is a rather anxious person rather than his father's more relaxed self. Why is he so anxious? Well...It probably a form of wolf A.D.D. [Attention deficit disorder] where he physically cannot pay attention too long, and has to keep moving. He's always trying to find something to do, some new adventure to take. That dives right back into his die-hard attitude. Intelligent; Now wait a second...We already established that he is unable to focus on one thing for a long amount of time, so how...How the hell could he be intelligent? Well, Intelligence does come in strange packages, you know. Even though he isn't able to focus too long, he always finds a way to come back and stun everyone at the last minute. He is like an investigator with ADD, so he has to examine everything before he leaves a general area. It's good that he has a photographic memory doesn't it? Oh..Did I leave that out? I told you, intelligence comes in the most weirdest way.

Sincere; he cannot help but be the most sincere boy with the parents he had. He tries not to hurt anyone's feelings, but he also won't lie to another. Or atleast he'll try not to lie. But he is sincere as in he's polite and when he compliments someone, it's always what he truly thinks about that particular wolf, or whatever inanimate object he decides to compliment randomly. What a pretty leaf you have on you Mister Tree! Useful; Daisuke likes to help people in need, so he'll try his best to do so. He is selfless and even if his adventure is distracted by the person in need, he'll put it on hold and help, without fail. But as soon as his helping of the other is done, he returns to his adventure with full force. It doesn't matter if he's hungry, or sleepy, he always will finish an adventure. He'll never give up. You look beautiful today momma! Hell, I bet tomorrow you'll look just as beautiful! I love you!! Have an AWESOME day!!

Kind; Without a doubt in my mind, I would say that this boy is so kind that it's unbelievable. He loves to love really. If he was a human he'd be a dreadheaded white hippie kid that is handing out peace signs and protesting the war. In all reality though, he knows that there must be the war between good and evil on every inch of the planet. In this way, he would take after his father and come to protect his home, wherever may that be, whether it be in Qixak, or if his journey's tell him otherwise. Energetic and Ecstatic With his wolf form of ADD comes the Energy. He almost always has it, and no way to get rid of it. Some days he'd bounce off the walls just letting out energy. He just doesn't know what to do with it all, so he takes journeys far and long to get rid of all that extra energy. When he is young, his father would be the main one able to keep up with the male. His ecstatic nature is also off the charts. There is only few moments you can find this party boy unhappy. He's learned that life is too short to be unhappy, and he'd rather be known as someone whom was always gun-ho for an adventure than that worry wart, or the sissy sally that would just back out of it all together.
Daisuke can be considered as a masochist, often finding pleasure masked in pain, and he also is known as a "Scar Molester".
Traitssingle words or short phrases here
Speech
General Style rather excited, almost all the time. It's deep, but not too deep, still holding a rather innocent and almost childish sound to it. He speaks generally quickly.
Expressions• "What's that?"

• "ADVENTURE!"

• "Wanna go on an adventure?"

• " Can't stop me!"

• "You're pretty."
Beliefs & Ideals
SexualityPansexual
ReligionBelieves that the ocean has full control of the earth
Prejudices hates silence, or meanie heads
General PhilosophyLive your life like it's the last day you're alive.
Lifestyle & Behavior
ResidenceA hole in the ground that he digs before he goes to sleep.
Favorite HauntsAny beach
HobbiesMaking friends, adventuring, making hemp, divulging in ones culture.
HabitsPaces and dances around alot, if having to chill out, he's a foot tapper. Can't stay still for too long.
SubstancesHe does whatever anyone gives him.
Abilities
SkillsNecklace weaving: He easily makes necklaces out of twine by going through a series of knotting sequences. Guitar playing: Taught a few strings by Mew Sadira
Strengths Memorizing, jumping, climbing, running, hiking, swimming, hunting small game.
Weaknesses Keeping Still, fire starting, hole digging, large game hunting,
Family
AncestryMaternal Grandmother: Pantaima

Maternal Grandfather: Lukor

Mother: Sathra Altaire

Paternal Grandfather: Vanji J. Ghanjai

Paternal Grandmother: Haruko C. Ghanjai [formally Urusake]

Father: Kisuke I. Ghanjai/Urahazu
GenerationSiblings:

__Carlisle Urahazu[m], Pachi-Pachi Urahazu[f], Kaetel Urahazu[f], Ryn Urahazu[f]

Cousins:

__none that are known of.
Childrenby Character Name

__ n/a
DescendentsGrandchildren by Character Name

__ n/a
History
Prior GamesFrom The Ashes

__ Qixak Cove — Pup
Relationships'Souls

__ Snake I gave him a necklace, and then he risked his head for mine. I'm in debt to the boy, and I offer my life to him. I am grateful that I met him, and I like him very much...Possibly too much?
FinnMcFINNY! You've got to be one of the most fun of adventurer!
Mew Sadira She's teaching me about guitars. She's pretty, and totally cool.
Alaine and Caillen Winters I hope you aren't in danger anymore. I'll gladly help you anytime you need it.
Hybrid You were an opponent to remember.
Mason Sneaky you are, little devil
Halo LykoiNot very helpful. Beautiful, but not helpful.
Victim coming Not too much known yet
CombatGame Name

__ Character — Significance
Long history here. Eventually......
Blank character sheet courtesy of Sie. Character © Jacoby
[/html]
Just all his graphics he's ever had. Credits are in the tables, or under the avatars.

[html]
[Image: Daisukepostlog.png]

Daisuke C. Urahazu is son of Kisuke Urahazu, and Sathra Altaire. This is his post log table that I made. nyuuu touchie.

DAISUKE MUSE

Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

[/html]

[html]
OOC: Sexfest © to Nikkie ™

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

[/html]

[html]
got lost in the fire, my fatal desire For my dear Jacoby. I've been meaning to tell you. I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at you and I fantasize. You're mine tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I, I want to hold you so hear me out. I want to show you what love's all about. Darlin' tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. Now did I take you by surprise. I need you to see. That you were meant for me. I've been meaning to tell you. I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at you and I fantasize. You're mine tonight. Now I've got you

code with permission by jeroldine
Image by umbree
[/html]

[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none. He can never get enough. Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit. But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin. through the blood he can learn, see the life that he turns. From a council of one. He'll decide when he's done with the innocent. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message. he doesn't want to read the message. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On his face is a map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. From yesterday. From yesterday. From yesterday, the fear. From yesterday. From yesterday. But he doesn't want to read the message. He doesn't want to read the message. He doesn’t want to read the message here.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... remake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code and image to jacoby

With every hex block moving from each thing he saw, little descriptions of their uses started to pop up in front of his eyes. Icy blue orbs read all of the descriptions, calculating a plan. His tail wagged lightly as he figured out his own way. He shivered excitedly before it was time to get going. With the excited GO! he had spat to start the race, the mechanics in his body pushed his forward. The electrical currents activated the gears that engaged the automail that lay beneath his thick fur and cover-up skin. Tres took off, each step computed, each step evaluated. The snow beneath his feet crunched, and flew out behind the male. His feet hit the snow hard, but he was still able to stay within range of the female. With a swift change of direction at the first corner, the male cut to the right, away from the feo, and into a small forest. The snow was still in the small forest type place, and would rather deal with that. He jumped between trees, and once he made it around the first corner, be busted out at the same time the feo was over the ice. He growled slightly at his miscalculation, but it didn't matter, they were head to head now, and he wasn't about to give up.

speak think walk

[/html]

[doHtml]

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Table and image by Jay
[/html]

[doHtml]

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test "Speek"

Table and image by Jay
[/html]

[html]
ooc: out of character here.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

table made by sodapop.
[/html]

[html]

With every hex block moving from each thing he saw, little descriptions of their uses started to pop up in front of his eyes. Icy blue orbs read all of the descriptions, calculating a plan. His tail wagged lightly as he figured out his own way. He shivered excitedly before it was time to get going. With the excited GO! he had spat to start the race, the mechanics in his body pushed his forward. The electrical currents activated the gears that engaged the automail that lay beneath his thick fur and cover-up skin. Tres took off, each step computed, each step evaluated.

[/html]

[html]
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4558 ... ecolor.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none. He can never get enough. Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit. But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin. through the blood he can learn, see the life that he turns. From a council of one. He'll decide when he's done with the innocent. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message. he doesn't want to read the message. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On his face is a map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. From yesterday. From yesterday. From yesterday, the fear. From yesterday. From yesterday. But he doesn't want to read the message. He doesn't want to read the message. He doesn’t want to read the message here.

”Talk!”

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
Image by Tao
[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... oggles.png); background-color:#0b010a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © Jacoby
How breathless I feel in your arms
There's no one before in my eyes...

The primary effects attributable to MDMA consumption are predictable and fairly consistent amongst users.[36][37][38] The most common effects include: * Euphoria * Decreased hostility and insecurity * Increased feelings of intimacy with others * Feelings of empathy towards others * Ability to discuss anxiety-provoking topics with markedly increased ease * A strong sense of inner peace and self-acceptance * Feelings of insightfulness and mental clarity * Intensification of sensory experience, particularly auditory and tactile * Decreased appetite * Urinary retention (also see hyponatremia) * Mydriasis (abnormal pupil dilation) * Increased physical energy * Increased heart rate and blood pressure * Increased mean body temperature Other effects may include: * Short-term memory lapses * Trisma (lockjaw) * Bruxia (involuntary teeth grinding) * Nystagmus (rapid, uncontrollable eye movements) * Several hours of restlessness following primary subjective effects, sometimes accompanied by residual euphoria * A period of general malaise following primary subjective effects, normally resolving within a few days * Mildly blurred vision following primary subjective effects, gradually resolving over a period of up to several days, also known as "plurring" Serious complications increasing in likelihood with dose, environmental severity, degree of physical activity, and/or certain drug interactions include:

I'll take what you give me
Everything sounds better....

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table and image by jacoby

There was no anguish like the one that he was feeling right now. No possible way that it could get any worse. His twin had turned against him. The one wolf that he loved and trusted most in the world was ready to kill him. Was it really so bad that he had tried to pry to find out what his brother wouldn't tell him? They used to share everything and now Die was keeping secrets from him. He never had reason to pry before. Had never tried to before because he trusted Die that much. If he had known Die was going to blow up like that then he never would have. How strange is that? There had gotten to be points on which he didn't know how his brother would react. When had they started to drift so far apart. He knew their games had increased to the point that they couldn't spend the days together because they were both gathering puppets. They couldn't be seen together if they were to pretend to be each other. But they still came together at nights. He had always figured that they were sharing everything. He had never once thought that Die would keep anything from him.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for DAISUKE only. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for Jacoby's Characters ONLY. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

©table code and image to jacoby

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: Thanks so much <33

It is very interesting to think of the numerous types of locomotion which animals have discovered—pulling and punting, sculling and rowing, and of the changes that are rung on these four main methods. How striking is the case of the frilled lizard (Chlamydosaurus) of Australia, which at the present time is, as it were, experimenting in bipedal progression—always a rather eventful thing to do. It gets up on its hind-legs and runs totteringly for a few feet, just like a baby learning to walk.

How beautiful is the adventure which has led our dipper or water-ouzel— "a bird allied to the wrens"—to try walking and flying under water! How admirable is the volplaning of numerous parachutists—"flying fish," "flying frog," "flying dragon," "flying phalanger," "flying squirrel," and more besides, which take great leaps through the air. For are these not the splendid failures that might have succeeded in starting new modes of flight?

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code:Jacoby-image © Alaine: For Daisuke. <3 Touch and die; Und Yush, Daisuke likes DDR

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... netabg.png); background-color:#187516; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code:Jacoby-image © Alaine: For Daisuke. <3 Touch and die; Und Yush, Daisuke likes DDR

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: This table is by Snake (alex).

Time had covered the place with dust, though it was almost completely in tact. The building itself was in tact, but there were still some things placed in odd places. It looked like the rats had chewed through some things, and there were moths and other bugs just pretty much chilling wherever.e blades were long, and they had a circular band at one end, while the other just had the tip of the blade. He took out the second one before he placed them both on the dusty glass counter.

[/html]

[html]
OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for DAISUKE only. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

Your Promises, They look like lies
Your honesty; like a back that hides a knife

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

I promise you,
That i cam FINALLY FREE!

[/html]
More tables <3

[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,

"speech"
[/html]

[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,

"speech"
[/html]

[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

What if I wanted to fight?
Beg for the rest of my life
What would you do?
You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I'm not running from you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

"speech"

[/html]

[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... ghts-1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC
OCC bitches

What would you do?
You say you wanted more
I'm not running from you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut varius venenatis feugiat. Proin sed augue dui. Etiam varius aliquet neque. Sed malesuada tempus ante, in consectetur arcu auctor vitae. Pellentesque id neque non dolor vehicula venenatis suscipit sed nibh. Nunc viverra ultricies ligula in porta. Sed et felis eget neque mattis luctus. Sed vitae leo est. Proin eu nunc eu augue blandit porta iaculis non dui. Aliquam consectetur varius ultrices. Pellentesque id elit id turpis gravida adipiscing et eget orci.

"Lets have some fun."

[/html]

[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC
OCC bitches

What would you do?
You say you wanted more
I'm not running from you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut varius venenatis feugiat. Proin sed augue dui. Etiam varius aliquet neque. Sed malesuada tempus ante, in consectetur arcu auctor vitae. Pellentesque id neque non dolor vehicula venenatis suscipit sed nibh. Nunc viverra ultricies ligula in porta. Sed et felis eget neque mattis luctus. Sed vitae leo est. Proin eu nunc eu augue blandit porta iaculis non dui. Aliquam consectetur varius ultrices. Pellentesque id elit id turpis gravida adipiscing et eget orci.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]

[html]

ooc...

What would you do?
You say you wanted more
I'm not running from you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... zletab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">This is [aw] to anyone, though I would like for an inferni to pop in here...Because Daisuke luffs Inferni for some odd reason.

It's Just A New Beginning
I don't believe in fate, but the bottom line, It's time to pay
You know you've got it coming.

The male often times would not stay in his Secui form for too long. He liked to be either his lightest form, or his heaviest. His Optime was good for the thumbs, since the male had been becoming more human-like than wolf. What had made him turn into the feral and huge secui form was beyond him. The massive beast probably took to this form so he did not have those thumbs, but he still wanted to be big, intimidating (for once in his life). Him being muzzled made fighting ten times harder since he could not use his mouth to bite now, instead he was barely able to talk. He could talk, but not as energetically as before, where his maw would ne gaped open and his mouth moving 100 miles an hour.

This is war !

[/html]

[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC Here

IC here

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Art in table © Alex

Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealex b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealex p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealex {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... uketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Art in table © Alex

Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.

You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

ooc goes here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque cursus suscipit sem, eu ultrices mi fermentum non. Suspendisse pulvinar tempus suscipit. Aliquam euismod ante vitae eros sollicitudin vulputate. Vestibulum aliquam leo quis ipsum feugiat vel rutrum velit suscipit. In sodales ultricies eleifend. "Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa." Nam arcu lorem, porta ac feugiat non, suscipit sed massa. Nulla ligula lectus, tempor ac adipiscing eu, feugiat non metus. Proin sed mi nunc, ut elementum neque. Sed ultricies suscipit orci quis fermentum. Nunc ultricies arcu vel nisl vestibulum tempus. Maecenas tincidunt, nulla at pretium porta, dui lacus commodo lorem, id mollis est leo bibendum eros. Nunc eleifend adipiscing purus, in blandit lorem vulputate in. Fusce feugiat fermentum tellus, at euismod dui bibendum id.

<style type="text/css">
.daidai b {font-weight:bold; color:#817DFF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daidai-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#817DFF; font-family:arial; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.daidai p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:5px;}
.daidai {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i33.tinypic.com/1zj8mx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817DFF; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:11px; color:#31148C; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;}
.daidai-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC here:... Remember to save this when you log back onto Daisuke's account, J.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Daisukeraib b {font-weight:normal; color:#7527a1; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Daisukeraibooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Daisukeraib p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Daisukeraib {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... earrow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC here:... Remember to save this when you log back onto Daisuke's account, J.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Daisukepurp b {font-weight:normal; color:#200522; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Daisukepurpooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Daisukepurp p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Daisukepurp {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#733277; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... purple.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
J talks about things here

Hello, sir. a stoned, yet polite tone was to overtake his voice, after all, he held nothing against anybody here...Well except maybe the one who was within the same ranking he would be if he ever joined the clan. Daisuke didn't join Inferni for his own reasons, the punk finding the large claiming of lands to be one of the most horrible ideas invented. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly, smile still on pierced maw. You're a beautiful creature, sir. the words in the form of a compliment had passed his lips as he finally was able to really see the man. He was a particular pattern that he had not seen too much of, if at all. And scars would make his appearance better, a tongue would run over lips as he had seen those scars on that body, and he just wished to trace them with his fingers. He wouldn't be allowed to though, because something was happening...

[/html]

[html]
J talks about things here

Hello, sir. a stoned, yet polite tone was to overtake his voice, after all, he held nothing against anybody here...Well except maybe the one who was within the same ranking he would be if he ever joined the clan. Daisuke didn't join Inferni for his own reasons, the punk finding the large claiming of lands to be one of the most horrible ideas invented. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly, smile still on pierced maw. You're a beautiful creature, sir. the words in the form of a compliment had passed his lips as he finally was able to really see the man. He was a particular pattern that he had not seen too much of, if at all. And scars would make his appearance better, a tongue would run over lips as he had seen those scars on that body, and he just wished to trace them with his fingers. He wouldn't be allowed to though, because something was happening...

[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.daidai-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.daidai-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.daidai-z91 b {color:#ED963C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
ooc speech

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

”speech”

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#c00000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC:

The male often times would not stay in his Secui form for too long. He liked to be either his lightest form, or his heaviest. His Optime was good for the thumbs, since the male had been becoming more human-like than wolf. What had made him turn into the feral and huge secui form was beyond him. The massive beast probably took to this form so he did not have those thumbs, but he still wanted to be big, intimidating (for once in his life). Him being muzzled made fighting ten times harder since he could not use his mouth to bite now, instead he was barely able to talk. He could talk, but not as energetically as before, where his maw would ne gaped open and his mouth moving 100 miles an hour.

This is war !

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ukedie.png); background-color:#a8a8a6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC:

This is war !

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC:

This is war !

[/html]
[html]

[Image: daisuke_ava.png]
175×250 - © Nikkie

[Image: Daisuke22-1.jpg]
175x205- © Jay

[Image: Daisukeavy-1.jpg]
175x174 - © Jay

[Image: daisukestaravvieremake.png]
174×243 - © Jacoby

[Image: Daisuke-A1.png]