web of sin
[html]

The woman had seen the male from a distance and she'd known him instantly. The hairs along her spine rose in rage as her emerald orbs watched the beast strolling down the city streets. The scent of the clan had long been banished from his pelt and a slow smile spread across her maw at this realization. The darker Sadira child 's mind began to work and the wheels began to churn, a plan forming, one that might not work, but if it did she would show the bastard just what it had been like, what it would be like once more, just with him at the receiving end this time. A twisted little smile spread across her maw as she disappeared into the city to quickly begin her plans.

It hadn't taken her long to find the bar, the human people had always been lovers of their vices and for this she thanked them just once. A mixture of herbs ground find, having been found in a small store strong of the scent of a wild mixture of herbs and roots, far more massive than she would have believed. She didn't know how strong the mixture would be, knowing fur in well how old the plants had to be but if it didn't work she could always try again another day. The teaching that the priestesses had granted her had stayed with her and she was glad. She'd never let known that she had a knowledge of herbs and plant lore beyond knowing where to find the fleabane in the woods, but it was true and she rejoiced in her knowledge gleefully this day.

Just her luck, the male had only been a block away when she'd returned back to the streets to begin her game of luring him into the bar. She didn't speak, she didn't even act as though she'd seen him, circling around the way he was traveling and crossing his path at a quick little dash, remembering to make a show with her hips as she turned the corner. Her eyes turned back for a moment to catch sight of the male, a small little flirty smile on her lips as she slowed her pace a little on the next street and made the stroll to the doorway of the bar. Once more her eyes turned to seek out the male, a little wink as she grinned and tossed her locks over her shoulder before entering the dimly lit building.

She lifted the bottle with the fainting concoction making sure that the contents had dissolved in the whiskey. A mocking smile lingered on her lips as she placed two shot glasses on the bar and filled her own with vodka, quickly taking a shot of courage before waiting. She so hoped the beast would take her bait, it would be a pity to have to chase after him. He never had to chase her after all.

[/html]
[html]

The woman appeared familiar, moving with a sultry sway to her hip and a distinctly flirtatious expression curving her lips upward. Yet he couldn’t place her or where they’d encountered each other before. The obvious seduction sparked both interest and wariness, yet he tossed the latter aside, believing a face that invoked such déjà vu and was so willing to entice him into a secluded location with her body couldn’t be very ill intended, else he’d recall their last encounter with feelings less than curious. The woman with a kiss and a knife, drawing him close before thrusting the blade deep into his chest, instinct was overpowered by desire and he followed like a moth toward flame. Sexual encounters he normally allowed to fade away easily within his mind, finding no specific interest in most of the people he lay with, yet someone wishing to kill him he’d be sure to mark permanently within his consciousness. Something of their features and demeanor, knowing to avoid close contact the next time.

Perhaps it was the drastic change in lighting that so affected his memory, having last seen the woman in the dark, shadowy confines of a makeshift cell within Inferni. Now she was held in sharp contrast, fully illuminated by the natural light available and smiling in a manner that suggested she meant no harm. Following her within the building, he quickly took a survey of his surroundings before accompanying the woman toward the bar. A lovely sitting for the hell prince, surrounded so generously by liquor and enticed by a beautiful woman apparently intent on selling herself easily to him. “Well, well,” he said, seating himself on a stool and watching the female with obvious interest. Vision drifted across her body, taking in the curves and fiery mane that framed her feminine features. “I feel certain we’ve met, yet I sadly cannot recall,” he continued, noting the twin shot glasses before them.

He waited for her to pour him some whiskey, gazing at her face and attempting again to remember how they could have possibly previously met.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: WTF.. wow.. I make a lot of typos at 5 AM

She had prayed that the beast wouldn't be able to resist a tail flashed before his eyes and she was blessed to find out that he had taken the bait. Her blood ran hot as her heart pounded with the knowledge that if all went right she would have her revenge on the bastard. If she was feeling generous she wouldn't let him suffer too long before making his give up the ghost. Her eyes sparkled at how the creature had been deliver right into her claws, wondering what she would have to pay for such a gift.

She shoved off such thoughts as she leaned against the bar, one claw playing along the rim of a dusty glass as the heathen appeared before her. She let one emerald orb slide over to cast about his form as a players smile slipped upon her lips. Her heckles began to rise as the male spoke but luckily for her she was able to sooth away the raw emotion before anything came to a head. She let out a soft lithe bit of laughter as he questioned his knowledge of her. One brow rose slightly as she spoke, "You've no idea.." Her throat was dry, she licked her lips to try and retrieve any moisture but with no success.

Building up to the courage that had been tempered by her revenge she picked up the tainted whiskey and poured the bastard a drink. She gave herself a shot of courage herself as she commented. "You'll have to forgive me, whiskey isn't my poison of choice. I prefer something colorless and odorless with a bite that you never see coming.." She said with a smile as she tossed back another shot of vodka before running on clawed finger along his arm.

[/html]
[html]

There was something unsettling in the manner she carried herself—something that did not sit quite well with the male. Perhaps it was in the manner she nervously licked her lips before pouring him a glass of the whiskey as he closely watched her every action. “How about you enlighten me?” he inquired lightly, picking up the glass from the bar and inhaling the pungent odor of the liquid within. The alcohol masked anything the drink may have held, smelling only sharp and normal. Crimson gaze remained sharp, observing every detail of the woman before him and searching for any sort of foul play—though he already held the poison unknowingly within his fingers. He watched her like a hawk, saying simply, “And what makes you think I’d prefer whiskey to vodka myself?” He smirked faintly, coyly watching the girl as he sought his mind for what she might be playing at.

He wasn’t yet inebriated enough to make foolish decisions, and so set the shot glass back down on the counter with a faint clink. Instead, he reached for the vodka and tipped it back toward his lips. Taking a deep drink of the acrid substance, he wrinkled his muzzle as the vile taste entered his senses. “Not quite tasteless,” he muttered, placing the bottle back down and leaning toward the fire-pelted woman. “But I do know what would taste quite delicious,” he grinned, running his tongue along the edge of his lip in a manner quite contradictory to the female’s moments earlier. A well played game and a few drinks would be required to fool the male into sheer stupidity.

[/html]
[html]

Firefly knew she had to play her cards right or she would end up in just as much trouble as she had the first time she'd met the male. She wanted to curse herself for the remark she'd made about the whiskey but it was too late. When he spoke she did little but raise a brow as she taunted him. "but perhaps it was in a dream, or a nightmare. It depends on the story.." She offered him a sly wink as she ran a fingertip along the lip of her own shot.

When he decided that he'd rather have her vodka she acted put off, tilting her head away from the male with her nose in the air as she added an off comment. "I just always thought whiskey was a man's drink.." From the corner of her eye she watched him take the vodka and take a shot from the bottle. The muttered words that followed made a smug little smirk appear upon her maw as she turned to gaze at him and chuckle. "Vodka's always got fire but after the first shot there's nothing to it." She was beginning to wander if she was going to have to play her game out a little further than she'd wanted if she was going to get her justice in the end.

When the last words from the male played out her smug little smile turned into that of a lioness knowing that she'd had her prey within her reaches. So she'd have to play the game a little differently than she'd wanted, but she'd play it just the same. Crossing her legs as she cocked her head to the side she teased the beast. "Is that right.." She let her breath slide through her teeth as she leaned forward and ran a finger along the monster's jaw and down along his collarbone. "and what would taste quite delicious this moment.." She asked as a simpering smile lay upon her lips as she eyed the beast that would soon become her prey.

[/html]
[html]

“And now you assume that I’m a man, or that I care whether or not I’m perceived as one,” he said, tutting softly in a mock scold. “You act as though you know me, then you state things which do not matter to me as though they should.” Samael Lykoi could care less about anything other than himself. Yet there was something vividly suspicious about this encounter in the words she used and the poorly veiled riddles that only heightened his uncertainty. It was as though she were making obvious jokes to herself like a player in some poorly written play, yet leaving them widely open and laid out for the male to see if he dared clear his vision. He narrowed his eyes, again lifting the drink to his lips and taking the burning liquid into his body.

Even if he was a demon, she must have assumed him an absolute fool, luring him openly into this secluded location and speaking in tones that revealed exactly what she was planning right to his face. Claw brushed his lips, smirking at the fire-hued female. She wasn’t a very good actress, but she was still female and was presenting herself to him even if it wasn’t solely because of his good looks and charisma. He would play along with her little game, taking what he wished and then destroying her in the end rather than her taking him. “Why, you of course,” he said, leaning in toward her neck to gently nip at the flesh there. Oh, she wanted to play games with him, but how far would she go to get what she wanted from him, if he didn’t destroy her first?

[/html]
Firefly had believed that it wouldn't be as simple as she'd hoped but now those thoughts were confirmed as the suspicious male spoke. She knew better than to tease and play about with her words but the rage she felt for the actions the man had committed against her far outweighted her ability to resist gloating. She silently cursed herself before she leaned closer to the male, one brow arched as she asked. "You're not a man then? Pity I grow so bored with playing with boys.." she called, wondering if the male was just playing his own games or if insult to his manhood really had little effect on him. She'd learn sooner or later whatever the answer was. Now she just had to concentrate on being the victor this time around and not the prey.

Watching him drink of the liquor again she had to refrain from screaming at the beast for his sly little moves. She really had been far gone from these sort of games to even think that she could slide right back into the swing of things. She bit her lip as he leaned forward and spoke, the shiver that ran down her spine almost making her nausiuas. To think that her body still responded to the harsh caress of the bastard's touch even when she knew what he was and what he had done to her in the past. Sometimes she really did hate her own body.

She knew that she was playing a dangerous game, the most dangerous game she'd played since but she didn't care what happened in the end as long as she claimed her justice. She so hoped that the bastard's formal clan didn't come for vengeance when they realized just who had been behind her plans if she succeeded. Only time would tell.

Pulling back from the male she removed herself from the emotions that fought inside her mind and body for control as she herself fought for control over the situation before her. She ran one hand along his collarbone and down his chest as she chuckled softly. "I do believe treats like this have to be earned..." If he really didn't care for his manhood then he would have no problem begging for what he wanted this day, or atleast giving a little to get what he needed.

Firefly slid off of her chair and with her nails dug lightly into the wooden arm of his own seat she leaned closer to his body, her breath warm and steamy against his throat as she seemed to stop to ponder just what she was going to do next. "What would you give me.." she asked as her free hand grazed over his thigh, lingering alongside his sheath, her nails tracing fine lines along the tips of his fur, tempting, teasing.. daring.
[html]

“Again, you assume things,” he smirked, honestly amused at the attempts to spark his anger with open jabs at his masculinity. “No, I’m something much more sinister than any man or boy, if you haven’t already realized,” he continued, sneer brushing across his lips. Samael Lykoi was more than any mere mortal, locked in a futile struggle against death only to ultimately suffer eternal damnation without any hope of salvation. He was the Prince of Fear, a demon born from hellfire and flame to wreak havoc on this world.

Insignificant insults would do nothing to bruise his ego nor arise ire from the monster—he was far more controlled and confident in himself than to fall victim to such petty insults. “Earned?” he laughed, crimson eyes flashing wickedly in the darkness. “Oh, and here I thought you were some whore throwing herself at me without any ulterior motives or desires,” he continued, voice filled with mirth. “I guess I was wrong.” His hand found her wrist, briefly holding it in place above his thigh as he crimson eyes met green. “What do you want?” he asked simply, coldly.

[/html]
It had been a long time since Firefly had played at the more dangerous games, she'd been happy gambling little more than her crumbling virture and making the world believe that she was a horrible excuse for a woman. She had been happy with that, for a while, in recent months though she'd turned inward to judge herself in the darkest moments of her live and see just what she'd had stolen from her. A fire had sparked inside her, fury and outrage at what she couldn't erase. She had found the bastard who had violated her world and left her in tattered for too long a period of time.

Realizing now that she was far beyond her petty games and this one could end in disaster far greater than anything she'd ever found herself muddled in. Turning those sorcessress eyes back to the male as he revaled in her errors she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders slightly. "One can only assume until they know the truth, and you don't seem to be doing much but teasing.." she paused a moment, her lips parted in a slight pout as she pondered, "Or was it me who was teasing..." she said as she fluttered her lashes and leaned forward to where her nose was almost touching his. So.. just how sinister can one soul be..." she asked, not giving in that she knew just how twisted the male was already.

When he grapped her wrist and those intenst orbs stared into hers she could do little but chuckle as her tongue darted along her lips, her words slow as she laid down the truth before him. But everyone has desires, even a whore." The word was soft on her lips, though she wasn't a whore in most ways she would let him believe what he wanted if it would get him closer to what she wished. She leaned back away from the male, attempting to tug her wrist from his grip before sighing and admitting. "I want many things, but most I don't believe you can give me. You could try though, I won't assume anything until you've been given the chance to prove yourself.." she chuckled, wondering if the beast was up for a challenge. She ran her free hand along his cheek as she smile darkly, her eyes dancing as she waited to see where this dance would lead.