OC
Info
Anderung Meer
Feb 5
1 11/12 years -EDIT-
just a wolf..
danne_boone@yahoo.com, MSN (same email)
forum surfing

Brief Description: A young, rather thin female wolf. Dark amber colored pelt, with red ears and cream underbelly. Brilliant violet eyes. Not very strong, or large. Lightly built, tail has a dark tip. Looks behind and around her a lot.

(This is a very new style of forum and joining for me, so don’t get mad)

I “say this”, I ’think this’, and I dream this.

IC

Anderung Meer. Those where the last words she could remember when she had left. If she was remembering correctly, they had been said by her father, while she ran from him, tears streaming down her face. A stray bit of moisture ran down her face now. Anderung bit her lower lip and choked back another tear. She was going to try and join a pack, after her travels. Couldn’t have them thinking that she was weak or emotional, could she? Couldn’t make them think that she was an easy target. ’No, don’t think like that. Not every male is like your father, I’m sure of it. They can’t all be bad

The female raised her head and purple orbs took in her surroundings. There was a light layer of snow on the ground, which was crunching as she moved through it. An occasional flake was drifting down, resting on her cream and amber pelt. She shook herself off, trying to not think about how cold it was. Her ears pricked up, a twig snapping. She saw some snow fall to the ground a way off and relaxed. Except for the crunch of the snow under her paws, the forest was very quiet. Too quiet. It had been since the fall of Man. No more noisy, furless, two-legged monsters walked around. They didn’t have the loud, chopping birds that came and threw lightning at the wolves, destroying whole packs. Not anymore. Her black nose twitched as she picked up the strong, powerful scent of a pack border. She put her face and nose near to the ground, snuffling along, attempting to find this border.

She stopped suddenly, sniffing along a tree trunk. She had found the border. Anderung took a few steps back away from the border and sat down in the snow, fur fluffing against a gust of wind. The fae considered howling to get someone to come to the border, but brushed it off. If this pack was anything like good, strong, or smart they would be patrolling their borders regularly. Unless they were the only pack in the area, which she somewhat doubted. That was rare now, with the Men all gone. Mother Earth ruled once again, and Anderung the she-wolf sat in the snow, awaiting a patrol and a chance.
[html]

Hi there. Welcome to BS & Storm! :]

And I'm Not Afraid

With the recent avalanche devastating the northern expanse of Storm’s territory, patrolling borders there was nearly impossible. With a smaller perimeter, Pilot’s job was much easier as well as less time consuming. Either way, though, he made the daily rounds – setting off early in the morning so that he could be back and spend more time with the rest of the pack. The idea of sharing one large den had been an interesting one at first, but Pilot was finding that he didn’t mind it so much. At least, not yet.

He woke that morning, pulling back the skins they slept on. Trying not to wake any of the others was a task in itself, but Pilot’s small frame allowed him to maneuver quite well. Once outside, he shifted so that he was on all fours – it made his duties much easier and quicker. The air was brisk and the sky threatened more snow, and Pilot could only hope that the weather wouldn’t mean another devastation such as the avalanche. In truth, Pilot couldn’t wait for spring to come and the snow to melt – he missed having the freedom to wander all corners of Storm’s lands.

He wasn’t half expecting to find anyone along his patrolling route that morning, solely because it was winter. It seemed to him that they seemed to find less faces at their door in the cold months. He didn’t blame them – the weather must be brutal to travel in. However, he caught an unfamiliar scent not to far and steered himself in that direction. The last wolf he had greeted at the borders had decided not to stay. He hoped that perhaps this wolf was truly interested in joining their family.

"Good morning, stranger. Can I help you?" Pilot came to rest in the snow just before the scent-marked border. Obediently, she remained outside of their lands – a pleasing sign.

[/html]
OC
-Umm, yeah. Some background in this >_>, cause I don’t want to describe scenery lol x3 Maybe I'll get a table one day v-v -

I “say this”, I ’think this’, and I dream this.

IC

Anderung Meer had been waiting in the snow, and as she did so, she reflected on her journey. The she-wolf recalled when she had left home, not in the usual way when a young wolf feels the urge to wander. It had been her father that had pushed her to flee in the cold, harsh winter months. Though she had been told that now-a-days it was easier traveling without having to avoid both Man and their towns, unlike how it had been before, avoiding them and the guns. She was able to just run, and keep running, away from the pack she had been born into, and abused in. Her violet eyes flickered as a small bird flitted above her in the trees. The abuse had started just after her mother died, when she had gotten into an argument with her father. He had bit her, and pushed her. Even now, she had a few bruises that had not healed.

Meer’s thoughts were interrupted as she heard the approach of another. Her ears pricked up, automatically, and her nose twitched as she scented the other. Him. She stood up as he approached her, shaking some of the snow that was clinging to her warm toned fur. Anderung took a quick take over his figure, noting that he was rather small for a male, before she remembered that these weren’t her lands. The female lowered her eyes, concentrating on the shadow he was casting. Meer had always felt uncomfortable not looking at another wolf, even though she had run a few messages to neighbor packs. One of her fatal flaws. She also put her ears back a touch, lowered her body, and tucked her tail a bit. Typical submission. ’Not all males are bad. They can’t be.’ A flicker of doubt ran through her head. What if he used her? ’Be quiet, he’s only come because you’re at his border.’

”Sir. I believe that you can. Help me, that is. I have traveled far from my,” Anderung paused and swallowed. ”Birth pack. I have come to join your pack, Sir.” She kept up her submission, the key to acceptance, from what little she had learned. Never look at the other wolf directly, she recalled her mother’s words. It was disrespectful, and a sign of dominance, which isn’t what you are going for if you are trying to join. Anderung’s fur fluffed out as a cold gust went by, chilling her. It had been a long time since she had felt the warmth of a pack around her. She wanted that again. The wolf in her needed the family, the social links, the loyalty, and the purpose.
[html]
before you tell yourself

it's just a different scene

She was new to this still, the greeting process. Dierdre usually tried to be the first one to get to the new wolves when they came to the border, but this time she'd been right in the middle of something--a fishing expedition. There were places in the ice that she could dig a fairly wide hole, one wide enough for her to put the entire upper part of her body into if she needed to. A string with a little, half frozen worm on it served as a good enough lure--when the fish got to the surface, she would lunge forward at them.

The front part of her body was still a little wet, her fur having frozen before she could shake the cold water out of it. She didn't really mind, since it wasn't on her skin, freezing her..just in the tips of her fur. The icicle-covered wolf carried the fish she'd caught with her in a small sack tied over her back.

Dierdre walked for a ways before she smelled anything out of the ordinary. When the scent hit her nose she frowned, turning in that direction instead. Pilot was there, she could smell his scent above everything else, and she wondered if he would mind if she joined him, to watch. She figured that he might need some backup, too, if the stranger proved to be dangerous.

The girl shook her fur out a little as she approached, trying to rid herself of a few of the icicles so that she would look a little more presentable. She padded toward Pilot and the new wolf, giving her mate a quick nudge beneath the chin when she reached them. "I've not seen many greetings--I hope you don't mind" She turned her mismatched eyes to the newcomer, "I'm Dierdre."

[/html]
[html]

You should check out this thread. Big Grin

And I'm Not Afraid

Pilot was surprised at how submissive this newcomer was and he had the urge to tell her that it was okay to look him in the eye. At the same time, Pilot was very new to his Gamma position and wondered if perhaps it was better to have a wolf submissive rather than aggressive. He had greeted wolves countless times now, but this new rank changed everything. Even though it had only been a few days since Phoenix gave it to him, Pilot thought out his actions more thoroughly as to not let anyone down. After all, this was all very new to him.

He was surprised to see Dierdre show up, but that was not to say that he minded. He was glad to see her face anywhere he went and her sight was one he’d take in any day. "Morning Dierdre." He turned back to the newcomer, realizing he had to get back to business before they all went cold. "This pack here is Storm. My name is Pilot, Gamma here. And my mate," he added, tossing his head to the side as to motion towards Dierdre. "Storm is more than willing to take in a few new faces, though I must ask you a few questions to make sure you’re fit for our family."

He stepped a bit closer, now noticing the vibrant colored eyes that were directed towards the ground. "Do you have any skills which would aid our pack?" He asked, remaining professional, but letting his voice slip to a kinder tone. "Look up, don’t be afraid," he decided to add. It was good to have a submissive wolf, but not one that was scared. He wanted her to feel accepted, not as if she was inferior. She showed enough submission already by her stance. Now he wanted to talk directly to her, not to a wolf that was turned away.

[/html]
[html]

[Image: anderungtablebelltower.png]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think this.'

You said ”This.”

this.

ooc; Thank-you for the avatar and table ^^ -wanted to try mine out first xD I'll probably alternate between them, since yours is so cooool. 83-

By the end of this post, you are going to be tired of the word ‘Sir’.

ic;

Anderung couldn’t help but to flick her ears around at the sound of another wolf approaching. She glanced sideways, checking out the new wolf. Her nose was telling her that it was a she-wolf. Meer squinted her eyes as she turned them back towards the shadow. Both of them smelled slightly, odd. It wasn’t a bad smell, just different, just barely detectable under the pack scent. Her black nose work furiously as she tried to place it. Anderung was broken out of her thoughts by the pack-member’s name, Dierdre. She nodded at Dierdre.

"This pack here is Storm. My name is Pilot, Gamma here. And my mate. Storm is more than willing to take in a few new faces, though I must ask you a few questions to make sure you’re fit for our family."

Anderung Meer nodded slightly. ”Of course, Sir. I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability.” Her dark tail-tip twitched slightly. They didn’t know that this was a sigh of nervousness. It was automatic, she couldn’t control the way she felt. She wanted to answer truthfully, but she didn’t know what they would ask of her.

Meer flinched slightly as the gamma took a step forward. The memories of her father were still fresh in her mind, and while Pilot didn’t look like her father, he was still male. And just that reminded her of him. She bit her tongue, hoping that he hadn’t noticed, even though it had been very obvious. Anderung felt uneasy and shifted her weight at the mention of skills. She was a somewhat pretty she-wolf, she was a good hunter, and she had been the best tracker in her old pack, but Anderung felt only useless, ugly, and weak. Blame her father. When someone hears the same thing over and over, even if it isn’t true, one starts to believe it. Meer’s confusion grew at his request.

”Sir, I don’t mean to be rude, but I was always taught that looking into a different pack wolf’s eyes was a challenge,” Her violet orbs turned upward until she was looking at his face for the first time. ”You are a very strange wolf to ask me to do so.” Anderung shifted her weight, rising a touch, because it is rather uncomfortable to be crouching all the time. She swallowed, before addressing his first question. She spoke slowly, uncertainty was clear in her voice. Anderung looked away again. ”Sir, to be truthful, I do not think I have any skills at all. I can hunt or fight no better than any other wolf, Sir. My brother once said that I was good at tracking, though I don’t know if he was being truthful or just making me feel good, Sir.” Anderung looked down, her ears turned back. She felt like she had when her father abused her; worthless.

[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself

She was interested in seeing what the new wolf could offer the pack. Members had been leaving Storm a lot lately, with Iskata and Sun...with no one to replace them. Dierdre was glad that Pilot had been promoted to Gamma in the pack; with two lead wolves, the work load could be shared. Pilot could even accept new members into the pack without having to ask Phoenix.

She looked encouragingly toward Aderung, her tail still flicking back and forth mildly. Dierdre wasn't an overly friendly wolf, but knew the stress of joining Storm. She had come to its borders before as well, back when Phoenix had been the Gamma.

Her eyes, gold and blue, turned to Pilot as he spoke, explaining a little more about himself and the pack. She had known Pilot for a long time now, and knew that he was a fair and just wolf. He'd been the one to help her after Lucifer had raped her, the one that had gained her trust, over time. She couldn't imagine that he would turn the newcomer away, but at the same time it had happened once before. Wolves could be rejected, for certain reasons. Dierdre gave both of them a smile, not speaking, just observing.

[/html]
[html]

Another reply or two should do it.

And I'm Not Afraid

"True, you are right in saying it is not respectful to display dominance over a pack’s leadership. But at the same time, I would hope that any potential pack member would want to feel adequate. Despite our ranking system, we work together as a team and a family; no one is inferior to another." He hoped what he said made sense to her as much as it did to him. He wasn’t saying it was okay to disobey authority, only that everyone had some sort of voice. And if it weren’t for the wolves that made up the pack, the leader would have no power at all.

"Hunting is a vital skill for any wolf to have and shouldn’t be excluded. You mention you also know how to track? That will definitely come in handy." He looked her over and decided that she was fit for the pack. Pilot figured that once in a situation not as intimidating as this, she would open up her true personality. Everyone needed at least a chance to shine. "If you are accepted into Storm, we will expect your loyalty." He felt strange now that he wasn’t required to call Phoenix in order to accept her. He was his second in command – he just needed to get used to the authority that came with the position. "Anyhow, I see no reason to keep us standing here any longer. As long as you can promise those things, I welcome you to Storm."

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

Anderung felt a bit ashamed for having been so submissive. Had she been seen as weak, even though that was exactly what she didn’t want to be seen as? It would be just like the world to do that; just when she thought she was doing something right, it turned out wrong. One violet eye twitched at the word inferior. Hadn’t her father said such things? Anderung tested a word he had toyed with under her breath. ”Family….” However, she brightened as he mentioned that tracking would be useful, and looked hopefully up at his face. She then remembered her respect and looked back down at the shadow. ”Sir, I swear by my mother’s grave that I will be loyal to Storm. I’ll do whatever I can to help. Thank-you, Sir.”

Meer stretched herself out, after having been in the crouch. She then looked between Dierdre and Pilot. Anderung started to say something about their odd smell, but decided against it, and held her tongue. She thought of something else, though, and took a step towards the Gamma. ”Sir, I think I should go to meet your pack, maybe then someone could show me around the territory. I don’t want to take up anymore of your time, Sir.”

"Ug, short. X_x"

[/html]
[html]

One more reply and then one from James, and I think we can call this good.

And I'm Not Afraid

Pilot couldn’t help but offer an awkward smile at the seemingly appreciative reply he got from this loner. He was glad that, at least for now, Storm would have a new member to help fill in the bare bones of its ranks. Out of all the packs in Bleeding Souls, Storm seemed to be the one with the least members as of late. Hopefully that would change.

"Good to hear. And one last thing before we set off. What’s your name?" Pilot asked then, realizing that she hadn’t introduced herself yet. He moved back towards his mate so that Anderung would feel as if the borders were now open to her. "Oh, and I’m sure Dierdre would be happy to take you to our den site, while I finish up my patrol." He looked to his mate with a appreciate smile. Even though she had only been there to watch the joining process, he was grateful for the support that her mere presence offered him.

[/html]
[html]

[Image: anderungtablebelltower.png]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You ’say This’.

ooc; D8 Even shorter. Ah well, I had a lot of freakin’ homework (new semester) ><

ic;

Anderung smiled at the Gamma. ’Now he’s your pack mate. I should probably start socializing, and getting to know the others.’ Meer had been without companionship for a long time now, and she was craving it. The amber female wanted nothing more than to talk to someone, to huddle up in the cold months with the pack. To sing with them. There is something deep inside every wolf that wants that, it’s in their blood, in their very soul. She took a few steps forward before she looked at Pilot, having heard his request.

”I’m sorry, Sir, err, Pilot. My name is Anderung Meer. It means ‘Changing Sea’, if you want to know.” She smiled, her violet eyes switching over to Deirdre. ”Would you? I would like it very much, Deirdre.” Anderung bowed her head slightly to the other female. Then she walked over next to Pilot. ”I guess I’ll see you later then. Please lead on, Deirdre.” Meer flashed a smile at Pilot before walking over to Deirdre, ready to follow when she was.

[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself
Do you want to end this one? I'd love another thread with you later on, Anderung :3

Dierdre watched the acceptance process. She was really glad to be there, with the both of them, to be able to watch. How else would she learn about the pack? She wanted to be there for Pilot and Phoenix...and she needed to improve her skills at greeting joiners. Pilot seemed to know what he was talking about, and she listened to what he said carefully.

She nodded when Pilot said that she'd show Anderung around, agreeing. She'd shown another wolf around recently, too, and had a bit of experience from it. "Sure I can" They were finished here, and she nodded a goodbye to Pilot. "It's a big ol' central den--I can show you what spots are empty." She offered, as they started off.
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]