thread title missing
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done

Live every second like it was my last one
Running was all she seemed to do these days. Run from her feelings, run from her past, run from her future, run from her pack. Tayu seemed to be doing her fair share of hiding out too, and Fatin knew that both of them could not afford to leave the pack waiting so. It was unfair. Phasma had helped, and perhaps Fatin had leaned too far on her daughter too soon, leaving her in the same position that Phoenix had. Fatin sighed softly, stretching her hands carefully out, pulling at the tender muscles of her arms. Why was she so sore today? Who knew. Turning the corner onto the border of Clouded Tears, she peered out into the misty depths and sighed softly.

Two scents, automatically, stood out to her. A brother of sorts, and a niece. Lisichka Sadira, the prince of his litter, and his mate Konane Aolani. She smiled softly, and yet the smile was drowned out as another figure flashed across her memory. That smile, she'd never see that smile again. And she'd never see those hollowed eyes, shining with so many emotions. Beautiful pirate. Fatin sighed softly and pulled her hair out of her eyes. Smile, if for just a moment.
[/html]
She had came back to start a life, a life with her children. She only wanted her family to love these lands, like she had when she was a child...she was sure both of the kids had ran back to there home lands...maybe the saying that home is never the same after one leave. The grey female had found her days pointless, and work was not something that she had to worry about...she was at the bottom of the pack ranks right beside the male in her life, her white knight, and hell she wasn't one to fight over it. She had seen what happened to Summer and Echo once Summer took up a leader rank.

Paws carried her though the lands, looking for her son and daughter, or even her mate, it had been a long winter. The silver lady picked on the sent of her past, she was thrilled, she had thought most of her past was gone, dead or left. She was quick to find the owner of the sent, her Aunt, her only Aunt that she knew of. The lady smiled softly to her, giving a nod of her head."Goodness, I haven't see you in a long time. How are things?"