i cant fall before you
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
I was supposed to start one for us, if you dont have time just poke me and I'll all welcome it. oh, any plans for Miriad?

Live every second like it was my last one
Phasma had lived here. Phasma, who had been constant and ever true. Phasma, who Fatin had completely taken for granted. Phasma, who Fatin missed so much. This was like Valerik, it was different than Chael, Thanos, Ophelia, and Satin. She could dream her older litter still lived, but she knew that two of her brood did not. A sigh escaped her maw as she tied her hair back, the curly mess had been neglected. She, in short, looked Disheveled. Green eyes flashed across the lands that she had mixed feelings for, certain beings like Tamerlane made the place slightly pleasant, while others like Phoenix tarnished the lands for her. How strange that here she was, looking at the lands so different than what she had admired with Tamerlane that morning.

A chill ran down her spine and she wondered what happened. Jaded Shadows seemed stable, but even older were the lands of Storm. They had changed drastically, and she couldn't help but reconsider what might become, and what might have been.
[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself
This is wonderful! Thank you! And as soon as I've been active for a long enough period of time, I plan on taking Miriad as my fourth :3

it's just a different scene

Storm was sharing a really big cave together, as a big family. At first this had seemed like a good idea, to have everyone together...but now it was getting just a /teensy/ bit annoying. She did love her family, and being around them was nice. But having everyone there made things difficult for her. Well, for her and Pilot. They had been mates for a few months now, but then she'd fallen dangerously ill...it seemed like she hadn't spent enough time alone with him yet to make up for that time. And she really didn't mind her younger siblings snuggling in with her at night, on occasion. Just as long as it wasn't every night.

She had quite a few friends here in Storm now, what with half the pack consisting of her adopted family members...but she also had a couple of friends that she had made on her own, like Tamerlane. He'd been the one to help her find Ember during the avalanche, too, strengthening their bond with a pinch more trust.

Soon Dierdre would be turning two, on Valentine's day. Two years wasn't really a lot of time...but it felt like she'd lived an entire lifetime in those two years. She'd left the lands, come back again, left again, come back...so many times. Now she was back for good. The adult followed along the borderline, making a final sweep of it. She wanted to make sure that no one got in that wasn't supposed to...especially not Lucifer. She hadn't heard from him since he'd come to tell her about how badly her mother was doing, but assumed that he was doing okay. It was probably a good thing that he hadn't come back.

She sat for a moment, taking a quick rest. She could just barely see something coming up in the distance, some kind of an animal, and her mismatched eyes focused upon it. When the figure grew closer she could see who it was, a familiar wolf that she knew pretty well. She stood up, reverting back to a young, almost puppy-esque behaviour, her tail going crazy behind her, paws prancing upon the snow. She had gone to Jaded Shadows so many times looking for Fatin--and now here she was! "Grandmother! You've come! How are the children? Well...I suppose I shouldn't call them that. How are the aunts and uncle?"

She didn't know a lot about what had gone on with Phasma, leaving Storm and everything...because she had been ill during that time. Dierdre stood beside Phoenix because he had been the one to raise her; he was one of the few wolves that she trusted.

[/html]
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done

Live every second like it was my last one

Fatin, in many ways, considered what might have been had things gone differently. Dierdre should have been with her family in Jaded Shadows, but Thanos had left, and Fatin could no longer remember if he was even aware he had gotten Deuce pregnant or not. Sometimes, Fatin wished he had never involved himself with her, but then she wouldn't not have Dierdre then, would she? With a soft sigh, a weary smile, she watched the eager child approach her, and despite her pain she opened her arms, hoping for a touch of a life she had missed. "Hello Darling..." She began, waiting patiently as the younger girl spoke. "Ah, well.....they're growing. So very quickly too!" Though her voice lifted a few notches when speaking about her children, but there was still a sadness. She missed so much when it came to her granddaughter, rather than having her live here it made more sense for Fatin to raise her. And yet, for whatever reason, she had not. It had been some strange male. "How are you?" She asked quietly, looking the girl over.

She chewed on her lip thoughtfully, wondering how soon would be appropriate to tell the girl of the news. "I was wondering.....Dierdre, how well did you know Phasma?" She asked delicately, holding the news in. It wasn't hard to see the sadness in those green eyes. But she didn't want to explode, not yet. There was too much to discuss, between Deuce living in Jaded Shadows now, between Lucifer being banned from Storm, of Dierdre's new mate and everything else that had happened between the last few months that they had seen since they had last met.
[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself

it's just a different scene

"I've been sick-I had pneumonia, and the flu. If I looked it up right. I told Pilot what to do, though, to try and help him take care of me...he stayed the whole time. I'm real proud of him." She started to explain, reaching forward to grasp the other in a big bear hug. "I don't know herbs very well, but I knew a few things. I told him not to go and get you, though, because I didn't want you to get it either" Fatin had a pack to run, after all. Sometimes Dierdre wondered what it would be like to be a leader. She wasn't really cut out for it, she supposed. How could she get others to follow her when she didn't even trust her own judgements half the time?

"That's good to hear. None of them have come by here, or, at least, not when I was out and about." She was glad to hear that the others were doing okay. At the question about Phasma Dierdre looked a little confused. "Not very well, I'm sorry. I know that she was a part of the pack, not too long ago...but that's all. And that she and Physe were leaders together in the past, out on the coast and then in the Moaning Woods for a little while. Why? Is something wrong?"

[/html]