and I hear this callling out
[html]
All welcome. Just one or two, please. :] 400+

It was already nearly a month since the pups’ birth, and the four little ones were growing at a swift and healthy rate. They had all opened their eyes and were becoming increasingly curious about their surroundings. Each of them stumbled about Naniko’s cabin in their cute, puppy way. They were already becoming quite the handful to watch, and the Dreamer male knew that they would only get into more trouble as they grew older. But already Ehno was extremely proud of those little bundles of joy, and he was very glad that he had the chance to be here to help raise them. Every so often, all the complicated parts of his situation would weigh down on him, but for the most part Ehno had learned to adjust to his situation.

It disheartened him slightly to find that the scent of the Phoenix Valley pack lands had quite nearly overtaken the scent of Crimson Dreams on his fur. The Marino was slowly beginning to find the territories more and more familiar, but with his dedication to the pups and subconscious need to avoid the pack members he did not know, he hadn’t explored the lands as much as he would have liked. He knew his way to Naniko’s cabin and through some of the woods to hunt, and that was all he really needed to know. It was as if he was becoming a Phoenix Valley member without actually becoming a member. It would be easy for any of the Valley wolves to mistake him for a newer member by now. And before long, Ehno would have to wander back to Crimson Dreams to spend a few weeks there before starting the cycle all over again. He found it ironic that someone who had loved traveling so dearly in the past was now forced by circumstance to travel between two homes every few weeks.

The Italian wolf left the cabin earlier that day to go out for a quick hunt while the rains had stopped. He had been largely unsuccessful when the rains started, and it really shouldn’t have surprised him that the weather would turn sour again so soon. Ehno sought shelter beneath a tree in the woods in the north-central part of the pack lands. He sat in his lupus form, chocolately pelt soaked through, and feeling largely unhappy. It was only rain rain rain around here. He was starting to get rather sick of it. The man sighed, thinking that he should head back to the cabin for the day, maybe take a nap with the pups… if they would calm down long enough to go to sleep, that is.
[/html]
[html]
The Warhound had once again found himself wandering the Valley, partially patrolling the boarders as they had nobody else to do it at the moment, and partially wandering due to his own boredom. Although Ty had become lazier, more tranquil, and slightly relaxed, he still found himself on edge from time to time. He always felt ready for some enemy pack to come charging over the hills with their teeth and claws bared, snarling and howling to each other about there only being one wolf to stop them, which was himself, of course. Of course, Ty knew this was only a daydream, and a very unlikely situation, the wolves around here were not focused on things such as war or battle, which was a rather good thing, although Ty liked to bout with allies now and again for practice. But nowadays, things were much quieter and more peaceful, Ty hadn't seen anything really threatening to the pack or the Valley since the puma incident, but that was no reason to not be on edge, Ty wanted to be ready for anything, which was why he kept these patrols up. Well, that and staying in one place for too long made him sleepy.

However, something caught his eye today, a new wolf perhaps? No, no he recognized this wolf, and he recognized this wolf well. He remembered the wolf being at the cabin where he had to sit and endure hearing and seeing the birth of Naniko's pups. Ty hadn't really heard much of what the two had said to one another, but based simply on the body language he and Naniko used with one another, he could only assume this was the father of Naniko's pups. Taking a small whiff of the air nearby, Ty wanted to know what pack he really smelled like. Of course, Ty did not have all of the different pack lands committed to memory, he had only passed through a few on his way here to the valley and hadn't really visited the other packs, which he reminded himself he had to do at some point. Sure enough, Ty did not recognize the scent, not one bit, but he knew it was a foreign one. But the white wolf's scent had been pretty much covered by the smell of the Valley, leaving Ty to assume that the white male had stayed in the pack lands.

It was at this moment that the warrior wolf decided to introduce himself, and seeing the rather disheartened look on his face, ask if he needed help. Changing his course, he walked towards Ehno in the wet grass, his four paws squishing slightly in the soft land as the weather was rather rainy as of late. He barked out to the male wolf to try and get his attention. "Ho there!" He called out to Ehno as he closed the distance between the two. "You are the white wolf I saw with Naniko, correct? You need any help with anything? I know you are a visitor here, so I'd like to try and help you if I can."

[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Hi. Smile

The white male had been out and about in the morning when the rain had a break. He was hoping to catch some food for Xeris and himself, but it was pretty much unsuccessful as the rains began to fall again. He hoped that it would hold off for a while so that he could catch something, but it was getting miserable just running around in the rain. He sought to find some shelter until it stopped raining, at least to go back to his cabin, lucky enough it would hold off til he caught some food.

Running in the cold drizzle, Pendzez was looking for a big enough tree for him to sit under until the rain stopped. He didn't really want to sit alone with no one to talk to, but he might have no choice. Finding a tree, he bolted under it, shaking the water off himself. He looked up and noticed that there was another wolf there. This wolf was new to him. Then again, Pendzez didn't really keep up to date with any newcomers to the pack. Always good to make new friends. "Hello there."

[/html]
[html]
Hello! 400+

Ehno’s ears perked up as a voice reached him, golden gaze peering through the thin veil of rain to spot whoever it was that had called out. As the figure approached, he recognized the male that had been present for Naniko’s birth a few weeks ago. Ehno offered him a smile, feeling certain that he was a friendly fellow. He was glad to find that it was someone he at least vaguely knew, rather than an unknown Valley member that might question his presence on their lands. The Dreamer wolf nodded in confirmation of the male’s first question. “Yeah, that was me. My name’s Ehno,” came his accented reply. Had the two of them been in their optime form, Ehno would have offered his hand for a quick shake, but for now he settled for a brief nod. “You’re a friend of Naniko’s, then? I don’t think I caught your name before.”

The Valley wolf offered some assistance to him, but Ehno simply shook his head, friendly smile still lingering on his lips. “Thank you, but I’m fine right now. Just moping about the rain. I was just trying to get a little hunt in while the weather was a little nicer, but it’s a bit too late for that now.” He looked around the rain-soaked lands for a moment. “It never seems to stop, does it?” he commented with a slight laugh. Ehno had been living here in Nova Scotia for well over a year now, and as a result he had grown used to the almost constantly cloudy skies and subsequent rainfall. He had grown up exploring significantly less rainy territories, so even now the amount of rain around here still bothered him a little. But the constant downpours and flooding that the past few months had been witness to were taking things too far for him. What was wrong with a little sunshine every once in a while?

The quiet pattering sounds of the rainfall were joined momentarily by the hurried sound of footfalls squishing through the wet lands. Ehno turned toward the noise, discovering another wolf coming to join them. This fellow was unfamiliar to the Italian wolf, but he felt more at ease around him now than he would have had the familiar coppery-furred Valley wolf not been present. Social butterfly that he was, Ehno usually had no problem striking up a conversation with strangers, but having a familiar face around was always a plus. It still felt strange to Ehno to be lurking around a pack he was not a member of when he hardly knew any of the members. At least he could finally begin to remedy that. He offered the alabaster wolf a friendly smile as he approached. “Hello,” he greeted in return. “Going for a refreshing run in the rain?” he joked.
[/html]
[html]
"A friend of hers yes, I guess you could call me that." Ty replied with a nod. "Apparently I've just found out I'm her nephew as well, go figure." He chuckled lightly, he seemed more comfortable to talk to Ehno more and more. Making a small bow, he gave the man light glance to introduce himself. "My name is Tyrone Trenton Nasphrite, but you can call me Ty. He offered a hand to Ehno and asked. "What's your name bud?" He asked the white wolf.

Hearing the male's lament over the amount of rainfall, he replied with nothing more than an amused chuckle. Leaning on the tree next to the dreamer, Ty explained. "Yea, for some reason the rainclouds just love this valley. To be honest, there is a certain friend of mine who I blame for this, as rainclouds always seem to follow her wherever she goes," He subtly cracked a smile at his own memory as he continued. "But really the rain isn't so bad, it's like taking a shower without actually having to bother bathing." he then gave a glance to Ehno. "You just gotta get used to it.

Ty was enjoying talking to Ehno, he seemed smart, albeit lost in an unfamiliar territory, but responsible enough to watch his kids, no matter where they are, and Ty had nothing but respect for a man like that. He wanted to talk to the man more about how things are going, but he dind't want to intrude on Ehno's personal life. However, the small talk between the two men was suspended when Pendzez showed up, and Ty brought all the personal questions back into the recesses of his mind. "Hello there Pendzez." He said to the other white noble, grinning with his usual friendly yet casual demeanor. "How are you doing today?"
[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez wasn't really suprised to see Ty there. He had been seeing him a lot around these days, not that he wasn't complaining. He liked seeing friends over and over, but sometimes, he wished to actually to someone else. Pendzez was social, really social. However, this greyish male seemed to be familiar, like he's seem him around before.

Pendzez took a formal bow to this male as an introduction. Maybe this male would be happening to join Phoenix Valley, since he had the scent of Dreamers on him. "Pendzez Zazkex. What is your's?"

[/html]
[html]
300+

Ehno perked up in interest as Ty revealed that he was a family member of Naniko’s. The woman seemed to have more family around these lands than he initially thought. “Her nephew, huh? I didn’t realize she had many family members around here.” He wondered for a moment just exactly how this fellow fit into the D’Angelo lady’s family tree, but he dismissed the thought after a moment. The fact, as interesting as it may be, was not important. He smiled as the coppery male introduced himself. “Good to meet you, Ty. I’m Ehno Marino.” He was glad to now have a name to put with the face. Ty seemed like a responsible and friendly enough wolf.

“The clouds seem rather fond of Crimson Dreams as well,” he shared. Everywhere he went it seemed to be rain, rain, rain. It was days like this that the man missed the warm, sunny climate that he had grown up with in Italy. He cracked a smile at the male’s comment about bathing. At least he could make light of this dreadfully wet situation they were in. “I’ve been around these lands for quite some time, but I’m still not very fond of this weather. Maybe I just take longer to adjust,” he said with a laugh.

Ehno smiled as the other Valley wolf bowed and introduced himself. The Dreamer returned the gesture before introducing himself once more. “It’s a pleasure, Pendzez. My name’s Ehno Marino.” Despite the dreadful rainfall and how uncomfortable he felt with his fur soaked through, he was happy to be able to meet a few new faces. Everyone he had met so far in Phoenix Valley appeared to be rather friendly, and that thought put him at ease. He knew that this pack would be a good home for Naniko and their children with such a friendly bunch around.
[/html]
[html]
"You aren't the only one buddy." Ty said with a chuckle, also not knowing he was family until she showed up. He was surprised to have any family at all, seeing as how his mother was dead, and his sister and father had vanished into thin air. He was basically a loner, until she showed up and told him they were family, though not by blood apparently. It was a strange but simple story, his father had been adopted by the D'Angelo family, so he was like a cousin, which made Ty basically a nephew. It was still strange to call Naniko an aunt though, and he wasn't quite used to the idea. However, he figured he would eventually grow into it, however that may be. "Nevertheless, it's a real pleasure to meet you Ehno." He said to the wolf as he flashed a polite grin

"Well, everyone takes a while to adjust to new weather." Ty commented, hearing Ehno wasn't adjusting quite that quickly. "I'm not going to instantly be okay if I changed from this weather to snow, now would I?" He chuckled lightly as he leaned on a tree and crossed his arms, his eyes of blue and gold moved to watch the rainfall from the sky, dripping lightly on his head and nose. "Just give it time...you'll get used to it."
[/html]