Everything You Do Feels Better
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... remake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code and image to jacoby; Time to tat Daisuke up..xD;;; Dalhousie University;; This post didn't feel like it was as long as it is. Please don't even try and match this, because I doubt I'll do another one like it in this thread.

BIC: Let's do a quickie over what exactly had happened in the last few weeks. His first meeting was a male named Heath. Heath had shared this liquid with Daisuke that was called "Vodka" and it made him feel all sluggish and barely able to stand. He remembered giggling a lot, and not being able to do anything but sit on the beach and listen to the sounds of the gulls and the giggling of the male that was his company. The two had a good time, even if the first few minutes were a little bit rough. Then second was the first female he had met. Svara was her name, and she had given him the ride of his life. His innocence was taken by her, and there he had been subjected to pleasure and pain all in the same encounter. Pleasure from the sex, and pain from the point that she decided to get a little bit snippy and attack him. Third was the one that was when he was able to drop the hemp necklace he had made onto a male whom was only a few months younger than he, and the bonus was that this male was a coyote. Daisuke learned things from their adventures, and even made some good memories that he'd hold onto forever. He also made the staff that he brought with him everywhere with Snake. Snake too made a staff, but since he had not seen the male in a good week or two, he was not sure if the male had just stashed it away, or actually used it, like Daisuke. The fourth was a rather kinder wolfess. He was happy to have met her. Her name was Xeris, and she was of Phoenix Valley. She was kind, and she had told him that PV had been one of the more peaceful packs in the area. He'd consider that when he was choosing a home to stay with. The fifth and sixth encounters he had were the ones that were still with him. Alaine and her son, Caillen. They were on the run from some male that had wronged them. He was the only one providing for them now. Little did they know, he was prone to wander just a bit farther than he should.

He ran across the terra, his staff parallel to the ground so it did not hit the ground prematurely. He had entered a place he had never seen before. There were tall structures, buildings if you will. They were interesting to him, and he looked at them in amazement. This place is huge! Wow... he gasped as he put his staff to the ground, and he slowed to a walk. His azure orbs looked around in amazement as he walked around, he took in the tall buildings. They all were covered in plant life, so they had to be old. Where did they come from? Did the Luperci build them, or if they didn't then who did? His mind wandered slightly before he finally found a door to one of the tallest buildings. There were some weird symbols on the wall of the building, but he only spent a few seconds looking over it, before he entered. His had grabbed the knob, and since it had been covered with vine, it was hard to open. He had to push his shoulder against it several times before it finally busted open, and he fell into the dusty floor. It sent him into a coughing fit before he regained his composure and got himself back up. The staff made a funny sound as if hit the ground, and it made him cock his head at the sound. What were the floors made of? The fabric of the floor was cold on his feet, like snow almost.

He looked around this place, there were desks, and other pieces of furniture. None of them were recognizable to the boy, and so, he climbed up on one of the desks and just stood on top of it. He didn't know what these things were for, and he was curious. He then jumped off the desk and looked into it's cubby hole that it had on the bottom of it. He reached his hand within it, and he grabbed a book. He didn't know what this was either. He put it on the desk, and then sniffed it. What the hell is this? he asked, before he opened the cover, and looked at the paper that sat in there, little black symbols, and then a picture on the next page of some hairless beast. It looked like an upright bald monkey. Or atleast it looked like it to him. He lost interest in the book fairly quickly, since he could not read it. He reached his hands back into the desk, and he pulled out a small supply box, and what he found when he opened it, was just a bunch of studs. Earring studs, and lip rings. He didn't know what they were, but he figured that they could be of use eventually, so he took it with him as he got up, and started to wander around the classroom a bit before he wanted to go upstairs to see what was up there. It took him a few minutes to find his way to the main hall, instead of inside a classroom, and once he did find himself in the hallway, he looked at all the lockers that had been lined along the wall. What are these? he asked himself as he kicked a bottom one open, and looked inside of it, to find a pair of pants and a t-shirt. He remembered seeing Snake with pants on, so he knew how that worked...kind of. But the shirt was something totally new to him. He grabbed these two objects as well, and then he looked at another locker, wondering what treasures he could find in that one. He opened this one with his elbow, and looked inside of it. There was a backpack. He looked at it, and then the zipper. It was shiny. He pulled the zipper and was stunned when he saw that it opened. He dropped it in surprise before he growled at it. He approached the bag with caution and he sniffed it before picking it back up. he thought as he put the clothes and the box of studs in the empty backpack and then he zipped it back up. He soon found the stairs, and followed them up. Backpack slung over his right arm, and staff in the same hand, the staff making that thumping sound as he pushed it onto the ground as he climbed the many stairs. Daisuke the found himself in another hallway that was lined with lockers. It's like a fucking gold mine here... he spoke, smiling lightly as he tried to decide which locker to hit next.

Word count: 1156
speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

Sorry about the wait!
Word Count: 371. Worth 2 points.

Hanna, too, was at Dalhousie, in the library that she frequented. She had promised the Cour des Miracles male, Vigilante, that she would look for books on the machine that they had found and on how to make or repair them. She had dug several books from their shelves already; these were laying on the table, and she would collect them on her way out the door. What she had found so far intrigued her. The big thing they had sat in was called an airplane, and wonder of wonders, could fly through the air! She was not sure she wanted to make it do that, but what a rush it would be!

A noise, a thump, made her ears float to listen behind her. What was that? She turned and stepped lightly out the library door, making her way along the corridors of the library area toward the classrooms and dormitories. Unlike Daisuke, Hanna was literate; she knew where she was going simply by following the signs. A muffled sound led her search to the stairs, followed by a loud metallic clash. Who or what was here with her? She peered around a corner and saw a younger Luperci, blonde in color, with a pack on his back and a staff in his hand.

While this did not concern her, per se, it did intrigue her. This was the first time in a long time she had met anybody on her travels into Halifax. Her nephew, one time. Vukasin, the medic who'd stitched her calf, the other. Oh, and that funny white male who had shushed her when all she did was talk to him, she had seen him right down below in the library. And now this fellow. She watched as he put clothing and a small container into the bag before studying the rows of boxes along the wall, as if debating something. She stepped from behind the wall and approached him slowly, not sneaking but not making a show of herself. He spoke, then, and involuntarily she answered his observation. "It can be, yes, if you know what you're looking for." She smiled, her 'cover' blown, and waited for his reaction, her tail waving slowly behind her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... remake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code and image to jacoby; It's cool better late than never. xD

The boy had been getting ready to force open another locker when he had heard a voice come from behind him. It can be, yes, if you know what you're looking for. The voice was feminine, and even though it was, the mere sound of someone here had made him drop the backpack he held, and swirl around on his heels to see whom was here besides him. He thought he was alone here, and obviously he wasn't. There was another, and she happened to be really pretty. Or atleast to him, and he thought most things were beautiful in their own way, weither it be a bug or a mud pile. But she was pretty in a more wolfy way. His eyes scanned her body before tracing each and every scar he could find on her. He smiled lightly, and his own tail started to wag gently. Yeah, I guess. I mean, this all looks like treasure to me. I don't know what half of it is though... he spoke, looking down at the bag that he dropped because he was startled from her appearance. He reached down and picked it up again, and slung it over his arm again. His staff was still held within his left hand, and the point to the ground. The deer skull was being rubbed by his fingers. He couldn't help it, it felt cool on his fingers.

I'm sure you know what this stuff is though! Could you tell me? he asked before he opened the backpack yet again and took out the box with the metal bars and hoops for piercings. His eyes met her own mismatched ones. He got caught in her eyes, and he couldn't help but let a goofy smile appear on his face. Where'd you get your eyes at? I think I might want a pair. I mean, they are one of the most beautiful I've seen! he spoke, exaggerating a bit like he always did. He then remembered his manners. Oh, I'm sorry. The name's Daisuke Ghanjai. M'lady, may I acquire your own dubbence? he asked, his head cocking lightly to her.

Word count: Too lazy to count.
speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

OOC STUFF
Word Count: 311. Worth 2 points.

Her comment caused the young man to drop his bag, and she could not help but giggle, trying to make it more polite by covering her mouth with one hand. She was not trying to be mean, after all. The boy whirled and then softened, so to speak, looking over her. She smiled wider, trying not to show just how flattered she was. After all, he was apparently young, by a decent amount. Even if he were crushing on her, she wouldn't let it last. He answered her, and then asked her to identify something within the bag. She was not sure just what she would find there, but she strode forward to peer into the backpack all the same.

When she was near, he took the box from the backpack, opening it to reveal something that brought a smile to her face. It was full of little metal things, like she had seen some wolves wear. At one point, Hanna had considered having something pierced on her own self, but had never had the guts to do it herself and hadn't actively sought a wolf to do it for her. Maybe he would pierce her ear for her, using one of his finds? A silvery hoop would look pretty on her right ear.

Hanna had just opened her maw to ask him if he would and to answer him when the blonde boy spoke again. Her eyes? He thought they were pretty? The medic was glad he could not see her blushing beneath her fur. He introduced himself, giving her an excuse to gloss over the compliment. She did speak then, starting very softly, her voice rising to normal levels after the slightly embarrased gratitude. "Th..thank you. My name's Hanna. And those are for piercing one's self with. Like a decoration, y'know." Mentally, she facepalmed, she sounded so weird.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table and image by jacoby; Damn this is short.

Th..thank you. My name's Hanna. And those are for piercing one's self with. Like a decoration, y'know. she spoke to him, after he barreled her with questions. He was horrible with doing that. He did it so much that others often got overwhelmed with him. He never meant to do it, it was just that he was so excited when he had company that he couldn't help but be all over the place most of the time. Your name is pretty too. Man, you just are all kinds of pretty. The scars over your muzzle, they just add to your beauty. he complimented, also ignoring the fact that she had sounded embarrassed the first time he had done so. He was just overly kind, and he always wanted to make a smile come to one's face. Plus, he thought that most creatures were beautiful. If he thought with his dick, he'd more than likely fuck everything too. But then again, Daisuke was so ignorant when it came to sex and it's hi-jinks that he just didn't have a clue. (Even after his innocence had been taken on the beach that one day.) When he ran into a feo whom was thick in heat, that might change. Instincts would more than likely kick in. Until then, well you'd have to say that the male was completely retarded when it came to the dirty.

Piercing? Decoration? Can ya' show me? I don't believe I've ever seen a piercing before... he asked, handing over hoops and bars to her, so she could possibly show him. Before her, he had never heard the word as a noun and not an adjective. His eyes were quick to point something out though. She had something on her shoulder. Curious, he moved forward and looked at her shoulder closely. He smiled and then touched her shoulder, her tattoo. What's this? It's really pretty. Who made it? he asked, his finger tracing the lines. He didn't realize that he was very close to her, basically in her bubble. The male held that dashing smile on his maw. Eyes still on the feo's shoulder, finger tracing her tattoo.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: *tears herself away from distractions* Uh. What's she gonna use to do the actual piercing, the metal itself? Or are they gonna find some plastic pieces that she can use. Her tattoo needle might work, but it might break; she'd be afraid to try it.
Word count: 364. Worth 2 points SSWM

The woman could do naught but stand and flap her mouth slightly as he further complimented her. What was this boy, Romeo in disguise? He knew nothing of her nor her past. And yet here he was, continuously commenting well on things that, frankly, she did not think were complimentary! Her scars on her snout, indeed! Merely the product of a stupidity that had never managed to work its way out of her even though she was far from still being a pup, where that sort of behaviour was excusable. While she was inwardly trying to decide just how to react to Daisuke's entire demeanor, he snuck up on her. Eh, well.. sorta.

Hanna very nearly flinched away from the young man as his finger traced her shoulder. It was not the scars that he had begun messing with, not that they still hurt, but the tattoo she had received so very many years ago. Her dark ears laying back alternately as she tried to adjust to his nearness, Hanna cleared her throat a couple times and spoke to him. "Umm.. I got that when I was younger. It was done by my brother's pack elder, because I learned to use a flint and steel quicker than any student he had ever taught." This was spoken without the usually prerequisite tone of superiority; a fact, not a brag. "It was the symbol of a Fire Keeper."

Hanna gingerly took the box of metal, looking through and wondering with some small part of her brain if these pieces were especially clean. Well, she would just make sure with alcohol before she did it. It would not hurt, right? She plucked one from the pencil box: it was a longish piece and, as he had not been reluctant to randomly touch her, she returned the favor, holding the piece up to his ear tip. "This piece of metal could, if you were inclined, fit up here on your ear, between here and here." On the final two here's, the medic lightly pinched first the inner, then the outer rims of his left ear. If he could be brash and touchy-feely, why by Luna, so could she!

Speak, think, act

[/html]