imagine
[html]

just after Svara's death thread

Leroy felt so odd. Red eyes blinked for a moment as his black and white body laid on their big bed, breathing in the scent that fills the room. So much has changed since...he has really thought about it. So much so fast. Lungs filled with the scent of Ayita, the new innocent smell of their newborn children that lay beside him. They were so small next to him, so easily they could be hurt by anything it seems. The rain has turned to flooding but thankfully it hasn't been bad here at the house, the fireplace has kept heat in the levels of the house. This winter will be rough for the little ones, the thought made his brows push together silently.

Laying in the bed in his lupus form Leroy's patterned body encircled the two little pups that snuggled against him, he moved carefully ever time he adjusted a paw so his claws wouldn't hurt them. So small yet so warm. Nudging his nose gently against the patterned female that grunted next to her white brother, lickly affectationaty at their small forms with his salom tongue with a smile at their small comforted baby sounds. Leroy could have never believed he would be here, be this. Ayita mixed his head with different feelings whenever he thought about the family, the truth about how he felt was in him and he knew it. Watching Amaranth and Kable sleep kept a smile on his face, lately he didn't show much of emotions to anyone.

So much has changed so quickly his daughter and son was born and now Svara Thames was dead. Svara... He doesn't love her but a sudden death brough a rise of emotions, he didn't wish death on her, ever, deep down he its his love for her that hurts him. What of his pups? they are so small and defendless agaisnt the evils of the world, and Ayita their mother is beautful but he does not love her. Ears turned quitly on his head towards the open bedroom door, listening to the sounds of Ayita in the other room.

Moving slowly Leroy watched the pups as his body weight shifted till he hopped off the bed without distrubing the pups,shifting to optime form was quick and easy as he turned back to the sleeping pups on the bed. Clawed hands moved gentaly as he picked up Kable's small white coated form, holding him carefully as he placed him in the crib. The patterned male couldn't help but grin as Kable's tail wiggled in his sleep. Repeating the actions Leroy held Amaranth for a moment, his eyes looking at her red markings that mirrored his own. Settleing her beside Kable they snuggled up together in their warm bed.

Looking around the room with a blank expresstion before heading to the stairs, he at the moment Leroy has been like a zombie that is void of emotion. The voidness almost hurt. Stepping into the liveing room quitely the rain poured outside as his ears twitsed at the footsteps of Ayita on the staircase, a long sigh escaped him as his shaggy bangs were pushed away from his red eyes that hid beneath watching the rain. "Ayita.." His deep voice sounded tired,drained, almost depressed as he turned to face her. Suddenly a loud crashing exploded from their room with the shattering of glass.

[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita had woken from a nap and she had felt tensions between her and Leroy she wasn't sure what was going on. She had come to the reality that she didn't love him and could force herself too nor could she make him love her. Though she couldn't came Vigi love her either. Now that that the pups were born she had found herself happier and at ease about being a mom. Even if she had to go at it alone she'd be ok.

"Leroy." She said coming halfway down the stairs as she looked at him with her blue eyes. She had the glow of a mother and the only thing that bothered her was the crib being in Leroy's room. But they were safe there so she wasn't to worried and she had them most of the time any how. feeding around the clock. that was making her tired.

The crash and shattering glass made her heart jump as she raced back up the stairs changing into her wolven form. She was shocked to see the crib tipped over and the pups not where to be seen some blood and a raccoon. She snarled looking at the fuzzy vermin. Her motherly instincts kicked in as she lunged at the beast bit at her. Fear of disease from the disgusting thing also had her fighting.

Ayita growled in pain as the dumb thing bit her. She had to know where her babies went she had to find them the blood didn't smell of them so that was good.

[/html]
[html]

sorry i'm make up T-T

The crash came from nowhere as his red eyes widened, so quickly his patterned form flew up the stairs behind Ayita as she shifted to her four legged form. Leroy didn’t think of changing as his strong body hit the top of the stairs with a hard thud, heart pounding in his chest as the Ayita’s snarl rang in his ears. Damnit! They husky’s body seemed to move slowly but it was moving fast as his legs threw his body into the doorway of his bedroom, in a second his red eyes took in the scene before him.

Lunging forward his clawed hand darted for the raccoon that was already in battle with Ayita, a loud snarl ripped his throat as he jumped across the bed. Digging his hands into the back or whatever part of the raccoon Leroy closed his jaws on its neck more also part of its head. Leroy was a mess on the inside but first he had to deal it, Kable and Amaranth the thought made he want to search everywhere to find them. Growling into its fur Leroy pulled on the animal; he pulled it off Ayita she can get a good stick or remove the pups.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita was happy to have the blasted raccoon ripped from her as she saw Leroy standing there. Her mind then reverted to the pups not paying any mind to what leroy was doing with the blasted creature. Where were they. She smiled hearing her sons faint whimper as she plucked him from under the bed licking him she smiled seeing no harm done. looking at the crib she sighed changing back. Picking the object up and moving it from the window she laid him back in it. "There Kable your safe now mommy and daddy wouldn't let harm come to you." She said.

Now to find her daughter where was she. Ayita listened and heard nothing and that bugged her. Looking around the room she noticed how close the dirty laundry was to the crib. She picked through it piece by piece and smiled when she found her. "There you are my darling. Safe and no harm done." She smiled laying her in the crib. "Non vous tous les deux n'êtes sûrs. Mes chéris, sans vous je n'aurais aucun monde." She said.

She turned to Leroy. "Do we have anything to just patch the window?" She asked "And what did you want earlier?" She inquired looking at the dead raccoon in his hand.

[/html]
[html]

I'm sorry for my failness

When the wet animal was pulled free from Ayita Leroy's throat let out another growl as his jaws and hands worked together, it wasn't diffcult to kill the raccoon that was still in his hands. Glanceing at Ayita his red eyes searched around as he moved passed the bed when she found the last of their children, watching every move Leroy didn't see any injury on Kable or Amaranth. The black and white male listened to her speak to them as she stepped around her, holding the raccon Leroy didn't get very close to the pups. So much worry has flowed him and though he would like the family to work he is no fool, he does love his children and the fact that they are fine warms him.

"Yea, I'll have it fixed by this afternoon" Looking over the window for a moment the cold air stung his face slightly, only a few cuts but he would live. "I wanted to talk about everything here. I love them but betweeen us, this thing we have won't work. I'm being honest, I don't love you. " Shaggy hair moved infront of his face as his body turned slightly before moving into the hall to drop the raccoon.

[/html]
[html]

She was happy to see the blasted creature dead. She looked at him as she gave him a warm friendly smile. She wasn't sure what he had to say but she had hoped it wasn't bad. She brushed her hair from her face as he began to speak and she continued with her soft caring smile. 'Well thats it then." She said. She wasn't sure what else there was to say in honesty.

"I'd like to move the pups and I to my old room then." She said. She was the mother and they needed her more during the earlier stages in life. She would allow them to choose if they wanted to see leroy. They would not have to but she knew they'd want to. She only wanted what was best for them but she knew she had to do what was right for her too. She hoped to see vigi soon to ask him for help for the spring time she knew she could count on him.

[/html]
[html]

Leroy felt better, well as better as he could feel with everything that has happened rescently. Standing still for a moment he let his ears turn slightly before he pushed his shaggy bangs away from his bright eyes, at the moment he cared for his children and his pack. A long sigh left him as he turned around looking at Ayita he gave a small, giving in smile at her words. "Ok, they do need you we can move them now if you would like." Speaking his voice was still sort of dry, almost a sadness that wasn't showen but he spoke with a tired kindness to Ayita.

Leroy walked quitely back inside his bedroom as he looked around for a moment. Moving to the cribs side Leroy let his red eyes look over both of hs children, he might not be the best man who can express his feelings but he felt a clear emotion of warmth and protectiveness fill him. "You know your still my friend Ayita." His voice was quite and low as he stroked Amaranth's back for a moment before turning back to Ayita.

[/html]
[html]

She watched the way leroy had acted and knew all to well that this was how it was going to end up. she had hoped she had prayed that she would in turn love him and they would be happy. She wanted romance and nights on the beach a loving mother and father for their children. but what were they giving them separation? The thought of nothing being right?

"Leroy je sais que j'espère que vous trouvez que ce que vous cherchez." She said not caring at the moment that he really didn't understand. She was not facing him as her forced smile was fading she was trying not to cry. She had to force her self to not care to make this nothing more then a simple I'll still be here if you need me moment. Though she was trying to keep it that way her mind and feelings were falling apart. She just wanted to run. She took in a large breath and turned smiling. "Friends is always a good thing." she looking at him. The smile felt fake and she felt like she almost couldn't hold it.

[/html]
[html]

There was a quite stillness in the room, it was almost a soft sadness as his ears listened to the far off sound of the rain. Ears moved quitely as they pushed back on his skull, watching Ayita he can clearly see why he did like her but he did not love her sadly. Crimson eyes followed her movements as his brows pushed together, she seemed fine but somthing just didn't seem like her normal self. Listening to her words his patterned head tilited ever so slightly as he stepped to her, looking at her smile that just looked almost wrong he felt mad at himself. "Ayita... Opening his arms in a slight invite for a comforting hug, he might be a asshole but he didn'y feel great about this either. "I"m sorry I wasn't the one"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at him she was ready to cry but she didn't want to be heald. Keeping up her smile she looked at him. "I'm fine I swear." She said. She wanted to run to vigi and just hide. But she knew that she had to hold it together stay here and be here for her babies. She was still wondering how the raccoon managed to break through the window. I'm sorry too. I couldn't be good enough for you. I only wish I could have been maybe firefly was right. That's actually a little annoying. " She said looking at him. Firefly had been right and right now she wanted to lay down and cry

""

[/html]
[html]

His red eyes looked away for a moment when he slowly shook his head before looking back at Ayita. His face was content but still he was hard an tired from everything, he wanted to protect his children but with Svara death he just distractes him and he must forget it. "yea i know, i guess I was just trying to be a gentlemen." He listened to her speak though he let his eyes fall away to the window as he could already see the way to repair it in his mind. Taking a deep breath in Leroy looked back at Ayita as he spoke. "Don't worry about her and you have nothing to be sorry for, you gave them the best things in my life so far. Ayita you can take them with you to your room" Pausing he slowly gathered the pups in his arms as he stepped closer. "You can check them over but I'll....fix this"

[/html]