nothing like this...
[html]

ooc -

For Syd

words

ic -

Kable pawed at Ayita's shifting tail as he mouthed at it playing on his own. Ayita looked back rolling her eyes with a smile she only hoped that he'd grow strong. She was far more worried about her daughter who seemed to be the runt. She had almost died at birth and nearly died by a raccoon. Oh well she seemed ok now as she pounced on her brother causing him to give out a squeak. "Now now play nice." She said.

She yawned laying out on the wooden deck. She knew it was cool outside but it wasn't that bad and the pups were at her side. She smiled as they tumbled around making their puppy noises as they played. This might be the last time for a few months that the pups go outside. It would get really cold this far north. She didn't want her kids to get sick they were at this moment the best thing in her life. Yawning she shook her head.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The large female lay down outside her den and watched Night jump around in the over sized puddle. Her life had taken a turn for the better since she had come here. It was pleasent and even though she had started on bad terms she was positive it would only be good from here on out. Watching the little sable girl she knew she would have to explain to her one day about her birth mother, and that brought an ache to her heart. Svara would have been a wonderful mother for Night, weather the red female had known it or not.

Wagging her tail the she wolf got to her paws and walked over to the little girl who looked up at her with a big grin. The girl knew how to say things, but she didn't speak all that much, only when she really wanted to did she utter any words. Today she spoke, it was different for the girl. Whisper noted that she didn't like to mess up when she spoke. "Mama, can we walk...farther today?" Her words were perfect and she only paused to remember a word she didn't know. Whisper grinned down at the girl and nodded. "Sure."

Moving ahead she heard Night follow behind weaving in and out of her legs like an obnoxious pup, but it was her mother in her and Whisper wasn't about to douse that fire that the child had inherited from Svara. Moving through the woods they went farther then usual all the way through the trees. Whisper only stopped after she saw a she wolf on the deck of a cabin and two pups playing in the yard. Her ears pinned. The she wolf could become protective of her pups and cause trouble, although strength wasn't a problem for Whisper when it came to her enormous size. Still she didn't want trouble. Night of course didn't know any better and was already rushing into the yard where the other children were at play. The little sable girl pinned her young ears and bared her small fangs. The grey she wolf was dumb founded by her daughters aggressive reaction and just stood there.

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

For Syd

words

ic -

Ayita was lazing about as she watched the two play happily. She smiled as kable chased after a leaf toppling over crushing it. She smiled when Amaranth went over licking his head. She shifted only to ease off her sore shoulder. "Be careful." She said lightly. She watched the bushes rustle with the light breeze. She wasn't worried though nothing could harm her this far in the territory.

Ayita watched as Kable raced after Amaranth as the two froze looking at the puppy who came out at them growling. Kable stepped in front of his sister and growled back. "Maum" He growled. Ayita watched as she forced herself to stand. "Kable Amaranth come here." She said walking towards them as she noticed The other female in the outer edge. She looked dumb founded. "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm." Amaranth cried running to Ayita. Ayita bent down looking at her "Votre bien votre bien cher." She said. Kable stood his ground looking at the other girl.

"You scarred amar.." He said.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Whisper shook her head and got back her composure. She watched as the mother stood and called her children to her side. The little girl went, but the male staid and growled at Night in return. Of course his growling was useless to a pup so much older and bigger then himself, but Whisper didn't think on that track. Jogging up behind the sable pup she dipped her head and gave her a sharp nip on the scruff. Night yelped and looked up at her mother, giving a nasty pout she looked back at the boy with narrowed blue eyes.

Night kept her ears flat at the boy but she said nothing. Smart on her behalf. Looking at the she wolf Whisper nodded a hello. "Hello there. I'm whisper this is eh...my daughter Night." Whisper figured it was stupid to introduce Night as Svara's daughter when the she wolf was no longer around, and the child wouldn't understand if she said she wasn't her mother. "We're new to the pack." She added so the female would understand her appearance.

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

For Syd

words

ic -

Ayita smiled as her and amaranth walked over to kable giving him a nudge with her nose he stopped growling and smiled. "Mum." He said running between her legs. "Votre bien votre bien cher." She repeated to the both of them. As she looked at Whisper. "Bonjour, Welcome to our home then." She said smiling. "Where are you two staying? I'm Ayita Catori and these are my children Kable and amaranth." she said lightly.

Amaranth pawed at her mothers leg as Ayita ignored her for a moment. "Theres some extra homes as such around if your not staying somewhere." she said. She wondered where the pair had come from and before she knew it her pups had gone to chase a leaf. "Kids." She said as they ignored her. "Whisper what a name, your daughter is adorable not to much older then my pups I would suspect." She said.

[/html]
[html]

The grey she wolf shifted her weight as she watched the she wolfs children skip away her own daughter watched them with what looked like disgust. It was hard for Whisper to see Night so antisocial, but she figured it was just who she was since her mother and father hadn't been that out going to begin with. Pale blue eyes looked back at Ayita and she let a light smile lift her lips, her giant body not going with the sweet shy look.

"No, it's okay we have taken up in Svara's old den." Whisper had come to terms with her brothers mates fate. Svara had chose to visit her mate in death and that was fine with Whisper, she had become comfortable talking about the dead women since she thought about it that way. Anyways she had Night. The pup had left her side to move towards Ayita with no fear. She was big for her age, which made Whisper afraid she had inherited the families large size. The Sable girl stopped infront of the other women and kept her ears pinned giving her a skeptical look.

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

For Syd

words

ic -

Ayita got distracted for a moment watching her pups as she looked at the other puppy. Night was her name hmm maybe she'd want to go play if her pups would invite her. She sighed lightly as Ayita's body tensed as the women spoke of Svara. then questions came to mind. "How did you know Svara?" She asked there were more things unsaid like let the dead rest in peace leave her stuff be. Leave her den untouched. But she didn't say anything.

Night came over to her any ayita smiled looking at her. "Hello Night. Would you like to play with my kids?" she asked smiling. "I bet they'd love to play with you." She said. The little girl had these very pretty blue eyes that cought her attention. Amaranth and kable came running back over trying to get Ayita to play

[/html]