Joining [Lone wolf]
Character Name: Faye
Character Birthdate (including year): 02/16/2005
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): Regular wolf
Species (not applicable to canines): n/a
Your e-mail: zombiekittenplz@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): n/a
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: From an affiliated website ^^

A beautiful mind is born only out of suffering. But what is beauty if not a lie? Many definitions exist and coexist to define such a complicated term; the range for definition is vast and dynamic. If I told you that you must endure great amounts of pain, both emotional and physical in order to become beautiful, would you choose such a path? Choice is not always presented so readily to the striver and the wanderer because life is ever-changing and sometimes we do not posess the ability to manipulate the paths our lives take.

It wasn't this females choice to lose her family at such a young and needy age. How old was she? Hell, she didn't care. Her life had little value anyway and anyhow she'd stopped keeping track after she left. Was it after her family betrayed her? Yes, yes it was. They betrayed her... those sons of bitches betrayed her to that bastard of a wolf. If only she hadn't been so weak in his presence she would have ripped the eyes from his skull. Instead, she resembled a pile of dirt against the earthy floor of the meeting hall and his cold, blue eyes pierced right through her soul. She could feel it like a dagger twisting inside her, churning her innards into a fine pulp.

Faye's eyes were squinted into two grayish slits as her body endured the cold of winter. She dabbled with the thought of simply letting herself fall to the ground to die, but it wasn't her time. She had too much to do to just lie down and die. Her mentality was as vivid as the memories that haunted her day after day. It wasn't to say that they were of great importance, but all in all, they left their mark upon the young wolf's mind and they would remain until they were resolved. She snorted. Cold air filled her lungs and she exhaled as a deep sigh bellowed deep within her throat. Bleeding Souls... a land much unknown to her yet she could feel herself being lured into its boundaries. It felt homely. She could feel the land breathing with the life that utilized its resources. Compared with her previous dwellings, this was absolutely beautiful. Fucking perfect. Thoughts raced, a heart beat fiercely within her chest, and she gazed at what would soon be her new home and a new foundation for her life.
Welcome welcome! Big Grin I shall have you titled and added to ranks in just a moment! -confetti toss!-

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
OMG I WAS SO GOING TO ACCEPT YOU, BUT AMBER BEAT ME TO IT D<

-waves-

Hai, welcome to 'Souls! 8D
-eeeevul cackle!-
Woot thank you XDD!!! And HAHA you got owned.
It's all just a part in my quest to ABSOLUTE POWER! >Big Grin