Take Me to Where the Birds Fly
[html]

OOC: WC: 416. Music Playing: BYOB by System of a Down

The metal of the old cargo plane glinted in the midday sunlight as Sinatra made his way to it. Only having been accepted into the pack of Crimson Dreams a day prior, he was being kept under intent watch by his younger (yet much much bigger) cousin Jazper. Constantly trying to make Sinatra’s life better in a day had been too much for the Dalmatian hybrid and he’d snuck out, sadly leaving his revolver and shorts behind. The male sighed as he felt along the hot metal, wondering what kind of beings had flown it before he was even born. He pondered what Jazper was doing. Either in bed with Ghita, or fretting over where he was.

He giggled at the thought of the eight foot wolf running around the mansion looking for him. "I’ll be found eventually," he said, grinning to himself. Eventually.. He sighed again and sat down, leaning back against the metal frame of the air vehicle. He was still too weak to shift into his other two forms, and he found it annoying. It had taken a couple hours to walk over here, even after managing to snare a rabbit or two and take some large drinks from a stream. "Starving sucks!" He groaned loudly and looked up to the sky, wondering what it would be like to fly. Slapping his tail to the metal, he pondered what it was like to fly the beast. As high as the birds, higher even! He grinned to himself and closed his eyes, letting the sun shine off his white fur.

"I wonder what’s inside…" he asked himself, standing up and moving towards the back of the plane. He started to come across rips in the hull, and the farther back he got the bigger they did. Eventually he found one he could slip into, and grinned. "There’s hardly one big enough for Jazzy!" He giggled loudly and blushed as it echoed inside the large hull. There were some boxes scattered about, and when he looked in one, he was saddened that it was empty. He looked in another, and noticed it was empty as well. "Well this sucks! They got everything!" He huffed to himself and was about to leave, but he perked his floppy ears, jumping to a corner as he heard noises outside. I better not have let somebody follow me, or I could be in trouble… he thought to himself, ready to defend himself if necessary.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Hi there! =D 500+ words.

######Time seemed to drag on forever, and she could not believe how boring it happened to be. Since her visit to Cour des Miracles with Haven, nothing particularly exciting had happened in her life, and before then, the only exciting thing that had happened in a while had been the pack celebration. Prior to that, making up with her brother had been the highlight of her life, but that was two months ago! Weeks had passed in between every relatively exciting thing in her life, and that was very far from exciting. For heaven's sake, she was just about fourteen months old. She shouldn't be this bored all of the time, most certainly not. There had to be something she could do, other than sit alone or roam aimlessly. If it were not for her brother, her respect for Savina, and her general status in the pack (she was, after all, higher ranked than many, and this unfortunately did matter to her), Princess might have felt the urge to wander. As it was, there was no option in doing that, especially after promising her brother that she would not leave him again.

######She sighed, knowing that she had been stupid in promising him that, especially with what was budding between her and the Knight of the neighboring pack. Haven probably would not leave his pack, and Ares would not want to leave this pack and Mati, so she was, for all intents and purposes, stuck where she was. it was not that she was unhappy in Crimson Dreams, but she just did not know what to do with herself! Throwing herself backwards onto her bed, Princess growled in frustration. Maybe going for a walk would be a good idea, as there were surely parts of the territory that she had yet to explore. Even if she could not wander completely, she did not have to stay in her room alone and bored all day. She could, at the very least, find something new to do within the pack's territory. With that resolve, she wasted no time in exitting the mansion to breathe in the brisk autumn air, the different shades of blue fabric of her dress ruffling in the wind.

######Walking through the territory with no purpose, Princess felt her agitation from before slipping away, stolen by the wind like the fox steals prey. Her mood was lighter, even a small bounce in her step. Maybe all she needed was to get out every once in a while. Coming to a stop, Princess stared at the strange, rusted object before her. Probably it was some human contraption, but it was one she certainly had never seen before. Studying it thoughtfully, she was surprised that there were noises coming from inside the strange machine. "Hello? Is someone in there?" She paused, listening in earnest for some sort of response before continuing. "You'd better come out here, because I'm not going in there!" Her tone was guarded, as she was not sure whether or not she trusted the noises coming from within the human contraption.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:Tiiiiired... Wc: 300+

The thought of being caught was frightening to Sinatra, to say the least. He could hear the noises outside (and he was sure the canine could hear him as well) and he didn’t feel one bit safe from them. He whimpered and huddled into himself, and clenched his eyes as he heard a voice. Definitely female. Though, he was sure that she could still kill the Dalmatian hybrid if she wanted to. He searched around near him, trying to find something, anything to use as a weapon. And of course, there was nothing. Sighing in defeat, he raised himself to his footpaws and stood to his full, five feet five inches. A foot under the lowest height of most Luperci.

"I-I’m coming out!" He said, walking slowly, carefully to the rips in the plane. How should he come out though… Strong? Brave? Or just the submissive, weak hybrid he was. Oh man, looks like it’s the latter… he thought to himself, taking a deep breath. Squeezing out of the hull, he blinked at the blindness of light and covered his eyes, the twin tattoos of the sun god on his wrists glinting in the rays of the sun. When his eyes adjusted, he took in the sight before him and blushed.

She was about his height, maybe a bit taller. But then again, she did look at least a full year or so younger than him. The sight made him feel more ashamed of himself. "Look, you don’t have to kill me, see? I probably wouldn’t… can’t, hurt a fly!" He lowered his gaze to the green grass and whimpered. Why did he leave again? Oh right… Jazz. "Uhh… I’m Sinatra Davaro. I uh, just.. joined, Crimson Dreams yesterday…" He tried to think of someway to explain just in case she didn’t believe him. He didn’t smell like in the pack, and he had no way of showing… Or did he? Looking to his wrists, he smiled at the identical tattoos, and as well identical to the ones that Jazper had. "Look!" he said, grinning slightly. "Jazzy has the same tattoos, if you don’t believe me!"

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

500+ words.

######The reply from within the plane was appreciated, and Princess crossed her arms just below her chest while waiting for the creature to emerge from the metal contraption. The scent was most certainly male, and vaguely tinted with the smell of the pack, and possibly one other familiar scent, one she had found at the pack's birthday celebration. It was not an identical scent, but it was similar, even if she could not actually remember who it was that it reminded her of. Obviously, it was someone she had not met prior to the celebration, but that did not narrow it down much at all, as there had been many adults there that she had never met or seen before, such as the tall ebony male, or the pregnant female, or even Anu, her second leader. That was shameful, and she still viewed it as such. Princess had been in Crimson Dreams for quite some months, now, so she should have sought out the woman before the celebration, if only to introduce herself to her.

######As the figure came into sight, she studied him warily, ignoring his first words to take in the strange markings he posessed. "Relax," she said shortly, quickly growing irritated by the way he was acting. In a calmer, sweeter tone, she added, "I'm not going to hurt you. Why would I?" Really, in her pretty blue dress, petite frame, and curly hair, did she look threatening? It was probably safe to assume that she was higher ranked than him, especially if he had just joined the pack so recently, but if he had joined the pack, then he did not need to be acting in the fashion he was. Frankly, it only made him look suspicious, and that bothered her. It was very possible that he was just a nervous being in general, but it only served to further irritate her to think that Sinatra was always like this. Someone so nervous needed to learn to mask themselves and seem confident, but perhaps that was a thought relative to her mother's actions in life and the way she treated others and masked herself, constantly changing.

######The tattoos looked familiar, obviously similar to the one the large male had, so she supposed that was why the smell seemed so familiar. When she had been speaking to Savina at the celebration, they had been very close to Jazper, so it was only logical that she would remember his scent. This was. . . A relative? She supposed that was possible, but they looked so vastly different that she found it difficult to believe. No matter; she did not look identical to her brother. He was all shades of gray and was much larger than she with a short black mane, while she was petite, rich tans and browns, with long golden curls. Stepping closer, she smiled at him brightly. "I'm Princess Chance. You have really neat spots, Sinatra," she offered cheerily, just incase he was still afraid of her, though she did not understand why he would be. She was far from intimidating (even if she thought she was)!

[/html]