She wants to be like the water
[html]
I am sorry for being gone for so long, I have internet but no computer for my own Smile I would like a few threads though. Will answer as often as I can.

She had been staying with Emma but she wasn't sure if this suited her any more. Sometimes her sister was real annoying and Godelieve could not put up with her for much longer! The Hemming wolf that was watching them was pretty nice, giving her food whenever she wanted it and helping her learn what she needed to know to grow up into a big strong wolf...but it was her sister that she couldn't stand. Maybe she would just go out on her own! And dig herself her very own den like an adult!

Godelieve took off into the afternoon sunlight, her coppery fur shining brightey. She looked like she had highlights with the way that it shone, little pieces picking up the rays and blinging them back into the viewer's eyes. Magenta colored eyes looked about for any other wolf, little tail wagging eagerly behind her. She would make it just fine all on her own!!

She jumped when she heard a sound, some creature nearby. What could it be? She peered through the bushes trying to get a nice long look at whatever it was. A dog? Or some kind of a cat? The yellow eyes of a bobcat stared back at her, the bigger cat letting out a hiss. Had she interrupted its hunt? It looked pretty mad."Stay 'way, bob!" She shouted a warning at it.

[/html]