Fae circle my head...
Rendall was gone. It had taken a while for Anya to realize that Rendall had left...rather, it had taken a while for the fact to sink in. Sadly, Anya understood how the young female felt about finding her family... Anya just wished she could have the chance to bring her brother back from the dead. Malaki's presence hadn't haunted her as much since Ty had first taught her to spar.

However, her brother still popped into her mind from time to time. There were times when a simple thing, like butterflies fluttering through the air around Pendzez, or a mischievious grin from Ty...these simple things would send her flying head first and paws flailing into a flashback. Sparring with Malaki, nipping at his ears lightly and giggling, before dashing away to find a hiding spot from the elders.

Anya sighed. Such good memories. She focused more on the good memories now, rather than focusing on the one scene she did not want to see yet again in her mind's eye.
Angel strolled through the mangled mass of trees before she reached the hot springs. Angel needed to relax. Slipping into the waters she leaned back and tilted her head on a rock behind her. She gave a hefty sigh as she felt the warm waters soothe away her pains and her sorrows in the daylight. It was when she heard a sigh that caught her attention. A female stood not too far from her and Angel relaxed again.

"Oh hello. Sorry I didn't see you there. You look tense. Perhaps a seat in the spring here would help?"

Angel asked as she held out her hand and pointed it to the seat before placing her arm into the water again. Angel smiled at the female before tipping her head back and relaxing once more.
Anya jumped as the female slipped into the water, having seemingly read Anya's thoughts.

"Hi, I'm Anya. I don't think I've seen you before..." Anya grimaced as she slipped into the water. "Sorry, that greeting was rather rude."

Anya looked up, watching the moon begin to rise. The fireflies would soon move south, to warmer climates, but for now they danced a sweet foxtrot and waltz above their heads.

Anya sighed, sad once again. Rendall would have loved this...
Angels brows furrowed a bit as she had not intended the comment to be rude, but no matter. Angel ignored it. Unless she talked about her own greeting to which Angel chuckled. "No worries. You haven't met me before and I understand. I have been out and about as such watching borders and I am sure we have been in two places at once a time or two." Angel spoke as she gave a smile to the femme. The warm water caressing her body made her muscles tingle and she shivered slightly from it. It felt wonderful.