I don't know, but it's never been so clear.
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had thought she would get over this rather quickly. She felt no closer walking the path of recovery. Her mind felt more chaotic than she could recall ever having been. It felt like as if there was a constant battle going on inside her. Disgust and horror versus a twisted happiness and seduction. Those feelings all roared when she went back to browse the memory of the most horrific scene she had ever seen, heard of,.. played a part in. Her arms were crossed in front of her, hands clinging to her skin. She felt more vulnerable now. At the same time, funnily enough, she felt stronger. Samael was a part of Inferni now. She wondered how she would be able to keep a neutral mask up when the time came for a clan gathering. She sort of hoped he would not be present then. Or maybe she did. She wanted to see him again, wanted to look upon that face of the man that had destroyed and freed her.

The girl was sitting beneath a great tree in the Dampwoods, not too far from the clan’s borders. She thought about many things. Kaena with her new frailty. Samael and his terror. Charon.. It was the right thing to do.” She was so young, it was just that she was unable to understand. She would learn. The wolf in her had deceived her, tricked her. It had tried to make her weak. Her uncle would show her the way, make sure she would not falter and fall away from the path of glory. Next to the girl her twin swords rested comfortably. She loved them endlessly. They were so much lighter and far more elegant than other swords she had seen before. There were flowers carved in on their black handles. Beautiful. And so deadly sharp. In her lap there was a large, oversized rat. It had been one of her first to train. It had no name, only a number, which was five. Number five. It was only an animal and she did not want to get too attached to it by naming it and automatically grant it value.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: You know why this took so long xP This should be after he broke his staff and got ambushed in Inferni by Mason and Hybrid. It would be later in the same day, I have to be vague about the wounds because that thread isn't finished.

Daisuke looked around. He knew the scent. It loomed from the damn lands. He was slightly more paranoid about walking anywhere close around Inferni, only because he had run into two coyotes whom were not so...friendly about Daisuke wandering around the lands. The male traced the scratches that he had cleaned. The larger of the two had gotten him good a few times, mostly on his legs and arms. A few happened to be on his actual body as well. He was happy that they had not gotten any of his piercings or his tattoo. It was a relief really. But now the wounded, male trudged along. He still had half of his staff, but it was dramatically smaller than him now. He now clutched the skull that was on the top, and used it as a walking stick that way. His eyes looked around slightly. He was looking for something to tell him exactly where he was. He knew he was still around Inferni because of the smell. It was thick in the air. His nares were becoming slightly tired of the scent, and it was becoming frustrating because he kept on getting turned around, ans somehow he'd end up at those pikes again. Luckily the male had found a few herbs on the way to the river to clean himself from the blood that he had on his body, so he was quick to smash those up, and then apply them to his body accordingly. (and he was still trying to get to the river now)

The male limped around a bit, looking for anything that might look like a way out of this damned forest. His golden body still stained with blood, since he had not been able to find the damn river yet. His wounds had clotted as much as they could at the moment, thanks to the many herbs he had placed on them. So now his pelt was a mix between golden, crimson, and green. He looked like shit at the moment, and if he wasn't lost, then he would have been able to find his way to the river. If his nose had not only smelt Inferni and blood, then he wouldn't be so damn lost. His eyes finally fell upon a feo, sitting under a tree with a rat in her lap. He didn't bother to even notice that she looked atleast part coyote. All he saw was the wolf in her. He approached regardless, staying a good five feet away, but obviously looking to talk to her.Excuse me, M'lady! You wouldn't happen to know where the river is, would you? I need to get there really soon. he spoke, nodding his head as he asked for her help.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+ Well done of him to see only the wolf part of her when her optime gives her a very strong coyote appearance both in looks and size Wink

The scent of blood was easy to detect despite not being entirely fresh. Her ruby orbs had already found the limping male by the time his blue eyes fell on her. Very slowly she let the rat down, oversized ears taking in his words. Well, well, what was this? It was hard to get a detailed history by mere scent. The blood’s scent could overwhelm other smells with ease if there was just enough of it, but did she detect a hint of Inferni? She grabbed her swords and rose with ease, showing no hostility at all as she quickly attached the twins to her back using her buckle. She did not like how close he was to her. Not close enough to invade the common personal space, but enough to attack Halo’s. A bridge had been burned the day she had been in Halifax, the day she had seen horror and realized what reality had to offer the weak. Imagination could never compete with the cruelty of this world and Halo would no longer be a weakling. Her horrible uncle had opened her eyes in more than one way. Blood was disturbing; something had happened to this male and her mind demanded to know why.

”So what happened to you?” the girl wondered, absolutely determined to ignore his question until she got some satisfying answers. She really wondered what had made a wolf seek out and interact with an Inferni member. Her black and copper tail moved elegantly behind her, though there was not really any mood attached to its motion. Lone wolves, what had Samael Lykoi said about them? Males, what had Samael said about them? The girl was in a neutral stance, but her nerves would not allow her to keep the precedence up any longer. The last lone wolf she had seen had been destroyed in a revolting way, but she had been given the impression that it was deserved. Samael had protected her, hadn’t he? That was what he had done it, right? The Lykoi girl brushed her dark auburn hair back from an eye, studying the man. The rat darted around her feet, almost as if it could feel the pain pulsing through its master.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: I had written a post to this and left it up to go somewhere with my sister and I come back and it had been closed. Sorry for the wait >.>' Also, Daisuke is still kindof stupid about the differences, so he naturally thinks of both species to be the same. To him, she just looks like a young wolf.

BIC: Daisuke watched the feo as she slowly put the rat down near her feet. She too looked at him though, never leaving his form. He could feel the intensity of her gaze. It was spine tingling. He giggled lightly at it. Though his eyes were totally locked on her own by this point, he still giggled. So what happened to you? she spoke looking him pretty much up ant down. He thought this was slightly funny as well. She acted like he was alien or something. Then again, he got the impression that not many had seen a wolf of his pelt coloring. Hell, he had barely seen any blonde wolves on his way here. He didn't know what to think of it. He also noticed that she had avoided his question. He wondered why for a second, and even let it show on his face. But it was only for a second or two before he decided to just to answer hers and ask his own again. Well, I kind of got ambushed by some ferals. the boy referred to their form rather than their Inferni scent. He didn't explain anything he wasn't asked. He was asked what happened and he told her. That was the end of it.

Madame, May you please assist me, atleast point me in the right direction? I can handle it from their, m'lady. he spoke, his eyes still watching her movements. He had noticed her sheaths. He could only imagine what was in them. Snake had a similar sheath, but his knife was small, Daisuke figured these were bigger versions. He was slightly excited. He wanted to know if he was right. I can't help but be curious as to what exactly is in the case m'lady, if you don't mind me inquiring? he spoke, politely, intelligently. Please?

------

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]
300+ eeh, sorry for the wait.

Ears perked automatically when the young wolf’s light giggle sounded. She failed to understand what brought it forth. She wanted to grimace and fade away into nothing. The emotions were always battling inside of her now and she was starting to doubt whether she would ever find peace. It was hard to determine what road she would like to take. She felt.. broken. She was not extremely interested in who these supposed ferals were. Her mind was already losing interest and being sucked back into the black void that had ruined her in so many ways. It was probably Inferni though; the light hint of sea and smoke, the one that clung to her coppery pelt so securely. It made little sense that he did not seem to fear her then.

Again she ignored his polite plea for assistance. She felt sort of numb now, but this was not new to her anymore. Her ruby hued eyes continued to stare at him mercilessly, though there was no cruelty in them yet. It was more as if she did not understand his words. It was clear she had heard him, but there was no response. His last question did not go ignored though. With a fluid movement of her hand, she reached up over her shoulder and drew one of her beautiful twin swords out of its sheath. The lithe blade shone lazily in the autumn light. She had yet to let her lovely blades draw a canine’s blood. Had this meeting occurred a few months before the girl would have been an entirely different person while dealing with a wolf. Things had changed though and she knew that it was not for the better.

Her eyes never left his face, not even when she presented the sword. She knew well what it looked like and she was still wondering what kind of look in his eyes she would find most satisfying. ”Were they coyotes?” the girl now suddenly wondered. His answer would not make any difference, but she figured she could ask anyway. She twisted the blade slowly over on its flat side so that it caught the light better as she rested it in both hands. The blade was resting in her open left palm, but the handle was held firmly by right hand case the wolf decided to turn stupid and try to snatch it from her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: It's cool <3- sorry for the shortness.;Table by Alex (snake)

Again, she ignored his plea. His brow knitted at her lightly. But she did however show him what was inside of the sheath. It was a big one of Snake's knife. He was distracted at the blade, and his eyes went to that as well as his mind. Wow... was the only thing to escape the male maw as he looked the sword up and down. His oceanic orbs were totally focused on the sword, and if his maw had been open (which it wasn't) he'd more than likely be drooling. The beauty of the sword was magnificent to him, and he was completely interested in it. He then shook his head as he realized that he had been admiring it for about a good minute before she spoke to him. Were they coyotes? she asked. His eyes looked from her blade to her, and he thought about it for a second. Were they coyotes? He barely knew the differences. Uhm... he started, trying to remember what the two looked like. The smaller male he remembered had a skinny face, and looked much like Snake, but Daisuke did not know if Snake was pure or mixed. He related the boy to Snake though and figured they looked alike in a way, but not like they were related. He ran his hand through his spiked hair. I guess? It's hard for me to tell the difference.. he spoke the truth as he shrugged his shoulders and leaned on his broken staff.

I really need to get cleaned up, again, could you just point me in the right direction? I'll be out of your hair as soon as you tell me. he spoke, still trying to get the feo to spill the beans about where the closest river was.

[/html]
[html]
300+ don't worry! Btw, where did you want the new scars?

The girl produced a satisfied grin when the male’s eyes widened to take in the hand made sword’s beauty. For a moment, ruby eyes seemed to go softer. He saw the subtle beauty of the blade; seemed able to appreciate it as something more than a mere, particularly sharp object. The temporary goodwill vanished rather fast when he seemed unable to answer properly. A well formed eyebrow arched in polite expectation and smoothed out as he revealed that he had difficulties to tell the difference. Halo could not understand this. There were distinct differences between the two types of canines. He was a mere wolf though, there was really no point expecting anything from them. He had admired her swords so it would only be fair to leave him alive long enough to see what it could do.

As the male’s voice drifted into the air again, Halo’s feet slowly and discretely shifted to gain optimal balance. Loners were rarely missed. He would be out of her way before he knew it. There was nothing to be said between the two of them – he was a mere wolf, a wanderer that she did not know. She had already wasted too much time on him already. In a swift move stripped for any forewarnings, the lithe sword shot out horizontally out from her open palm, slashing for the man’s middle floor. She watched the tip of the blade move smoothly and obediently in the intended half circle before her right hand – the one steering the blade – withdrew in a fleeting emotion before sending the dangerously edged weapon out in a stabbing motion – though it was not aimed at the core of the wolf’s stout body – the sword’s task in this move would be to find the flesh and run in a straight line along with the skin; not to bury its deadly body in his organs.

Oh no, wouldn’t Samael be disappointed if he learned that the Halo kitty had killed her mouse without playing with it first? No, she wanted to watch the elegant blade draw pretty red lines that bled.

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: upper chest, running diagonal from his collar bone to the middle of his chest, and a horizontal one on the back of his neck, all the way across. click here;Table by Alex (snake)

No more words were exchanged before the slightest move of her sword towards the male had sent him flinching back and away. The first slash was thankfully dodged, with a swift bend back. The male tried to regain his composure before she was able to reverse her thrust, but she was slightly too fast for him, and he came down sight into his chest. A clean slice, Daisuke could feel the cold blade slice into his flesh. It made him let out a painful yelp, but right after he had a smile right back on his maw. The boy put his hand to his flesh before he giggled. He looked at his blood stained hand for only a moment before he jumped back to put more of a distance between the two. That shit is sharp! I don't want that to happen again. thought the male. he jumped back a few more times before he completely turned.

The male looked back though, just for a second before he chuckled again. If you want to slice me, you're going to have the catch me! the male spoke, before he started off into the forest. First mockingly running slower, and only speeding up until he knew she was chasing.

[/html]
[html]
300+

She almost went as far as to admire his reflexes, but that moment was fleeting at best – for he was unworthy of any kind of admiration and was nothing but a waste of space. A light flush caressed her delicate cheeks faintly as a touch of resistance was met when her blade found flesh and travelled up the golden wolf’s chest’s and danced all the way up to his shoulder. An eyebrow curved in quiet enquiry as an unmistakable giggle took a taste of the eccentrically tranquil air. Insanity came in a great variety and so she thought it was not worth the bother to ponder. The sword obediently fled from the wolf’s form as she drew back to find a new desired area to harm, but the male was already stepping away from her. It would be no problem to follow with ease as long as he chose to let his front face her. She followed with ease, though at a somewhat slower pace. She had all the time in the world, wasn’t that right? The rodent by her side followed eagerly – tempted by the delicate trace of freshly drawn blood – but the girl’s low hiss drove it back to their previous spot.

An unkind smile graced the faerie’s lips as the man turned, tossing evidence of his lack of seriousness over his shoulder before breaking into a run that the young Lykoi instantly recognized as mocking. Ears swivelled towards her skull in silent disapproval of his strange act. She stood her ground for a moment, pondering if she could be bothered to follow the worthless chunk of golden fur. She eventually decided that it could not hurt – it would be excise if nothing else. Her slender form started to follow the male, quickly increasing her pace until she matched his - then some more. Coyotes were small and agile. While she was larger than the latrans in her four legged forms, her luperci form had graced her with the size and form of a full blood coyote. She was quick. She could immediately feel the endorphins rush into her blood, assisting her. It was a pleasant sensation. The blade sang when the hybrid went for the yellow man’s flesh again - her aim significantly higher this time.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: This will be my last post, since he's gonna have to escape. I loved threading with ya, and of course, we will thread again *pokes Cotl and Halo's thread in Inferni now* xP Table by Alex (snake)

She was quick. Possibly too quick. Daisuke had slightly underestimated on how fast she could run, mainly because he imagined that the blades she had were heavy, and he had not considered about how long she might have had them, or anything really technical. Much less she was right on his tail as soon as the two had got into running, and she had even gotten slightly ahead of him. This was before he too sped up, and leaped a few paces ahead of her(by going down onto all fours and jetting himself forward.) She too sped up, and swung her sword. The male had just been getting back up onto his two legs when he felt the cold blade slice his flesh again. It was his neck, the back. It felt like fire was burning his skin. It burned. He let out a grunt before he went back down on fours in surprise.

The male decided that it was really time to get out of here. To his luck there was a river coming up. He lifted himself back onto his two legs and he bust through the bushes that lined the river. He was quick to find himself a deep enough spot to jump in, and he did so without a second thought. His staff was still in his hand, and he held onto it tight as he went along with the current of the water. The water flooded with blood, the clear water turning a deep crimson as it rinsed the old and new blood off the male's golden fur. Without being phased, the male continued to swim down the river.

*Exit Daisuke*

[/html]
[html]

Was good. Halo thinks she is super woman now. 300+

Halo was slightly surprised as well as her smaller frame was catching up to the male. Months earlier she could never have done this, but it was clear that her intense training was already carrying fruit. The sword was not weighting her down; she did not toss her arms back and forth as she darted after him. With a blade in her hand it would only have done harm and distorted her natural balance and speed. Her twin sword was held in a straight line, somewhat being pulled back by gravity as she sprinted with her upper body in the lead. She was certain her speed would be greater without the weapon, but so would the wolf’s without the staff. Her attack distorted her fluid speed, but they had reached the river he had been so intent asking about, so there was no more running now.

Her blade tasted blood and cut cleanly through flesh, but she failed to sever his central nerve system. Moments later he disappeared into the cool water, leaving a cloud of crimson in the once crystal clear liquid. The girl halted and cocked her head slowly. It would be no problem to follow the trail of red in the light current, but she was not sure if she could be bothered with a hunt if she would have to put additional effort into it. She decided against it, turning away with a small smile on her delicate face. Although she was not satisfied, she was amazed at what she had done. She had injured and chased a fully grown male. Newfound confidence roared viciously in triumph.

She squatted down and cleaned the blade by brushing it against the grass. She would do it more thoroughly later when she returned to Inferni. It had been proven that she was no longer defenceless, at least not with her weapons in hand. Guns and swords were all very nice, but she was looking forward to consume everything Gabriel and Anselm could teach her about unarmed combat.

[/html]