I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: Totally got distracted and forgot to put this up today. Thank god I remembered before like midnight. xP; Hill of Graves because I feel frisky. Also, this is a short post, because...Just because..

It's got to be this way, You're the one for me! I'm walking in the sun and around and around, I can feel the love that's inside out. I'm walking in the sun and around and around.. The last week or so he had been in his den in the forest because of the pain. The pain that had been on his back, his tongue, ears, lips. He had gotten reckless, and then he had also gotten high on the adrenaline that would pump through his body because of each sensation from the metal piercing through his flesh. It was all just a rush to him, and he had almost gone crazy on it, that was....if they hadn't run out of the metal studs. His body moved through the deteriorated terrain. The place was dead. The entire area. The grass, trees. His oceanic orbs looked around, he couldn't believe this place. It was creepy as hell. I thought that Xeris said it was beautiful, not fucking creepy here the boy thought, his fur pricking up on the back of his neck and a shiver running up his spine.

He tiptoed between the gravestones, sometimes running into spiderwebs that ran between them. What were these stones? He had no clue, but a few of them he looked at closer. They held symbols on the stone, engraving. What it was, he didn't know. It just looked like a bunch of symbols put next to each other. Each one he tried to look at, he saw the same type of letters sometimes, and then completely new ones that he had never seen on any of the others. Most of them had a symbol shaped like "R.I.P" at the top of them. He didn't understand it, and so he moved on rather quickly. His staff tapping the soft dirt beneath his paws as he walked through the graveyard. Where the hell was he again? This place did smell the same as Xeris and the lands he was on when he met her. Phoenix Valley this was supposed to be. The male looked around, his audits pulled forward, and his head moving from right to left, scanning the area, trying to find some sort of life. But no. The only thing here is death...

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]
WC: 329

The pups where growing more and more every day, they where no longer the squirmy, alien looking things that they where nearly a month ago. They were starting to come out with their own personalities and the white female was having a hard time trying to keep up on which child was into what for the short time they into and what toys they wanted and didn’t want, it made her head swim trying to remember all this stuff about them, but it was part of being the best Aunt that she wanted to be. One day Naniko would do it for her, if she was around here.
The female wanted out of the house for a bit, their mother was home and resting with her children, so why not take the time and have some fun. Her paws itched to go back to the graveyard within the pack lands; it was spooky and gave her a thrill ride every time she was there. It was a chance to feel like she was walking on the edge and yet still be fine and safe within the pack lands.

She lowered her maw to the ground sniffing at the grounds, they where cold, and the scent of the members, though there was one, one single sent that she knew didn’t belong. The hair on the back of her neck quickly rose up as she moved slowly; she tried to keep a ration though in her head, maybe it was a joiner, even though the scent was of all around and not a foreign one. She moved toward the scent as she spotted the yellow male, her words where slow and well spaced out. It wasn’t to insult the male, it was just to help keep her-self level headed. ”Are you looking to join the pack?” Her ears stood up and pointed forward. Good thing about being one of the lowest members is that nothing that great was expected from her.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: I didn't do any posts yesterday, so don't feel like I ignored this one, because Jacoby was in his room being an emo kid because his sister was being a bitch.-- Also I'm assuming she's in lupus, because it wasn't clear to me which form she was in.

His audits alerted him of another right away. His head turned towards the sound of another. His nares took in the scent that was the only one what was present, the only one that did not smell old. Oceanic orbs looked to the female whom made her way closer. She didn't look happy so far. Her neck hairs stood high on the back of her neck, and it made Daisuke flinch back lightly. Audits pulled back slightly. Are you looking to join the pack? her words were slower than he was used to. His head cocked lightly. Not so much right now, m'lady. I was hoping to take a look at the place before I decided... he spoke, telling her the truth about why he was there. Xeris had told him that Phoenix Valley was the kinder of the packs, so Daisuke didn't want to worry about if he was going to be attacked or not. Though if he was, he would more than likely turn it into a game like he always did.

His eyes rested on her though, his tail wagging gently in the air around him. His form was friendly, non-threatening. Eyes moved to the side for a second, looking to a dead tree that had moved in the wind, and caught his peripherals. It distracted him enough for him to start moving towards the tree, and totally ignored the female. This left him open for anything really...Well anything that could come up on the left side, since he did not happen to have his staff on that side.

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]
OOC: Sorry working late, and stuff.

Tan tipped ears shifted as she watched the male, her paws spread apart with her head lowered between the two of the white limbs. She wasn’t sure if she should run him off for the sake of the pups, show him around, or just let him go about his way with a warning. She wanted to be fair! Pontiac knew what it was like to be yelled at for something that she didn’t know any better about, but this male had to know better right? Her paws shifted around as she watched him. He didn’t seem like he was going to be an issue but she couldn’t be so sure with her sister still in a slight weakened state, and her pups.

”Have you ever been in a pack before?” Her voice rumbled, no matter how much she thought it over, there was nothing smart about his idea of prancing around a pack land that he wasn’t a member off. Her tail twitched stiffly be hide her frame. She was trying to be nice and warn the male that he wasn’t being to wise right now. She was just as bad as new mother when a random male came around her pups. Maybe she was worst because Naniko had lived with most of the wolves around here for so long that she trusted just about all of them…matter of fact she don’t recall her sister ever being able to speak ill of any one.
[html]

OOC: It's cool with me, been keeping myself busy xD

Daisuke looked at the feo. She was already getting into a battle position, or atleast one that he knew to be as the one you would do right before you were going to charge someone. His golden audits pressed back against his skull. Have you ever been in a pack before? she asked him. Daisuke let his eyes hit the ground next to her, suddenly actually feeling her eyes trace over his fur, his body. Her eyes were the same hue as his own, but hers seemed so much more...degrading at the moment. He couldn't meet her gaze any longer, and so he looked at the ground, and then traveled up a gravestone, only keeping his peripherals on her. Yeah, I lived in a pack once upon a time.. he started off. He knew the rules. He knew them all. Not here though. I don't know my way around here that much yet. This place is so much bigger than Zirenta, and you can only adventure so much in one day without passing out. he explained, still using the excuse that he was new in the area.

Truth was, Daisuke had been more places by this time. He had been to Halifax with Hanna, Inferni with Snake, Cour with Heath, and Svara, the other side of Phoenix Valley with Xeris, Dampwoods with Alaine and Caillen, Overgrowth Sunrise with Mew, and Halifax with Finn. So he had seen more of the land than he would allow her to think, and he really wasn't going to explain to where he had been and where he had not, simply because it would be to tedious to do so for him.

[/html]
[html]

Fair warning weekends are my free time so I can post the most during then.

She shifted her weight around, pushing back most of the weight back onto her spring like back legs. So this male had been in a pack then she was only left to assume that he was just downright stupid. She jumped forward as she moved to close in the empty space of land between them. She knew it was wrong to charge at the male as she was she was sure that her sister would tell her she was over reacting once again, however there were pups nearby and these pups just happen to mean the world to her. Her ears flat against her head as she pushed her chest out. ”Is your nose clogged or broken then?” She was still fighting with the logics be hide just freely coming into a pack lands that was clearly marked with scents. ”Please help me understand…” She drew her lips up, as she snarled at the male. She lowered her head as she moved closer to him.

Though she hadn’t been in the pack long, nor had she spent this much time in any pack land. Though she knew that it was only rude to freely move though a pack land that was alive and quite active. She even knew better when she came seeking the welcome of a pack and she was seeking a rank with in the lands. Her tan ears shifted around her head, she wanted a reason not to have to run him off, but she knew that she could come out worst for wear then he if she attacked him. She was in four legged forum and he shifted. She weighed her choices, and right now that stick was the biggest fear of her’s right now.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: It'll try to keep up.

The feo's body was tensing, and so was the air around them. Her own aura was more likely a purplish-red color, and his own a calming light blue. He did not want to fight, but her increasing hostility meant that she was ready to do something about his trespass. Audits pressed flat against his large skull, and he bowed his head lightly to her. He did not make eye contact anymore, he was beyond that point, only now trying to show her that he meant no harm, and that he was not going to do anything. It tried to make himself look like a little puppy, though it wasn't working because he was in his optime form, and because he was almost an adult. There was no way he could make himself look younger. Is your nose clogged or broken then? she asked, her body inching closer. His own feet took a step back with every step she took forward. Considering that I can still smell you, I'm pretty sure my nose it fine, m'lady. he spoke as politely as he could.

He kept his gaze adverted, but he also kept his peripherals on the female, not trusting her not to attack. Daisuke expected her to attack him more than anything at the moment. There was no way he could get out of this one, he would try to flee, but he was too scared to turn his back to her. He was afraid she might just get enough leverage to jump to the back of his neck, and just be able to kill him right then and there. The first rule his father taught him was "Never turn your back on an opponent. No matter if they are wounded, or if they say they will not harm you." He could not turn his back, his morals told him not to.

[/html]
[html]

Oh don't worry about keeping up, it's just though the week it's harder for me to get around a pc long enough to post. Be sides If I'm not caught up doing reply's I am working on my baby room. I only have a few more month before he's due.

Maybe she had left it open for him to make a smart remark, but it was not what she was expecting. Nor did she feel like he had any reason to give her a smart remark…even if that was or was not intending on making it. It was clearly how she took it. She snarled as she took a faster pace in her walking, like a border dog going after the animals that the owner had set her after. She flicked her airs back against her head, and teeth shimmering with saliva as she worked on closing in the land between the two of them. She knew that it wasn’t wise to shed blood in the pack lands, however he was trespassing, and she just was going to run him out. Then he started with the whole smart remark, now she wasn’t to leave him with a pretty little mark to remind him about trespassing and being smart.

”Then you must be downright stupid! Trespassing on lands where pups run and play.” Pontiac’s blue eyes targeted down on his leg as she picked up her pace running at him with her mouth open, he still could win, he was more than twice her size and had that stick, but that wasn’t in her mind. She had craved his shame, and for him to learn a lesson on her mind and heart. She moved jumping toward his leg. She was ready for this fight even if it would get her in more trouble.
[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 I'm a loser so I have the time around the 'puter during the night.

Bright red. He could practically see it. His own body now resorted to defense. He could see the feo's fangs, ready to sink into his flesh. He let the submission wipe clean off his features, and instead, he went completely defensive. The stick lifted itself off the ground, and he took it into his other hand, and held it across him. His tail wagging gently behind him. The last time he had a game like this, it was with those Luperci whom infected him. He remembered that game. It ended up with him on the ground, passing out. But it still was fun to him. Plus it turned him into something that he never even dreamed of. He turned into a completely new him. Taller, stronger, smarter, and thumbs and hands weren't too shabby. The thought of the nicest place in this land called Souls actually being the first place he was actually attacked at passed his mind. If he ever ran into Xeris again. He couldn't help but smile at the thought. Then you must be downright stupid! Trespassing on lands where pups run and play. His tail wagged faster as she finally charged at him. Her head was aimed low, and he noticed it right away. Her words were spiteful.

She jumped at the last moment at his leg, and what happened at that moment was not a surprise to Daisuke. For he knew that he would not move. He wanted her to get that first taste of him. He let her bite down on his shin, the male lifted his leg, the one she was attached to, and reached out to grab the top of her maw. Enjoy that, because that's the only taste you're getting, m'lady. he was still polite, though a smile still held on his face. He knew pain, and that it hurt, but he was always taught that it was just all a big game.

[/html]
OOC: Sorry I had a bad week at work and had doctor appointment and blood work to get done.

She felt her teeth skin into the male’s leg she knew it had to hurt but she wasn’t after the blood of the male she wanted him to know that it wasn’t okay to trespass upon claimed pack lands as if nothing was wrong. She didn’t have her children in these packs and she wasn’t looking to have children, she was going to leave that to her sister. However she had pups and they were small enough to make a tasty meal for any rouge male wanting to claim a female during the early time of females in heat. She wouldn’t let anyone do that to her sister, or her nieces and nephews. Didn’t matter if he acted like he was here for that reason or not…

His hands paced over her maw, she didn’t press down to further harm him, nor did she shake her head to rip his skin, she wanted to offer him up a warning and she would have attacked him if maybe he didn’t come off so rudely to her. Her neck was on the line and she wasn’t stupid, though he had size and strength to go along with that size, though she being in a natural form could almost bank on being a bit faster then what he would be. She snarled while his hand lay upon her maw. She wasn’t going to make another move till he did. She shifted her tongue around in her mouth however nothing but muttered words came out.
[html]

OOC: It's cool.

Daisuke had gotten the top of her maw in his hand, and he wrapped it around to where he could get between her upper and lower, him just holding the top. He looked at the feo, and saw her move her lips as if to speak, but no sound mumbled out of her maw. His brow cocked lightly before he decided to speak. M'lady, Once you get your teeth out of my flesh, I will gladly release your face. he spoke. She applied the same amount of pressure as she did hold onto him. He respected her for doing that, though since she had bitten him, and quite hard, there was more than likely to be evidence.

Why are you so hasty to attack, m'lady? Did I unknowingly threaten you? he asked before he tapped the bridge of her nose with his finger that was resting on it before he was tapping. Hostility never solved anything, it only lead to more hostility. Peace is the way to live, m'lady. he spoke, sounding much like a hippie.

[/html]
She looked up at towards the golden brute; her blue eyes questioned his motives. She flicked her tongue around trying to get his hand off her mouth. Pontiac was not normally the one to snap and start a fight, however she was still was trying to process that she was still in the right for attacking the rude male. She snorted and rolled her eyes as he promised to remove his hand from around her mouth if she would let go, she flicked her ears as she snorted again. There was part of her that told her to trust him and let him know that he was rude, disrespectful and trespassed onto claimed lands and there were pups around. She lightened up a bit as she swung her front paw up to brace her-self should he make a unwise choice and grip down harder upon her maw, she was giving him an inch, let’s see if he took the bait that she was throwing out.
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: A few more posts and then he leaves?

Her own eyes were focused up at him. He gave her a friendly, anxious smile that told her that he knew she was looking at him, and trying to find what the hell he was trying to accomplish here. He watched her eyes roll and a snort come from her nares. Seriously. he reassured the feo before he saw her front paw brace herself and he felt her grip lessen on his leg, in which, the pressure on her own maw from his own hand was too lessened, he did not completely let go, but he did make it fair. An inch for an inch. As soon as you completely let go, I will completely let go. he spoke, nodding his head lightly and stating what the deal was yet again.

[/html]
ooc: Sure Smile

So he gave her as much as she had given him, she saw it fair, an eye for an eye and an inch for an inch, she took her paws down off his leg as she let go of the were male’s leg. Taking a step back as she spread her legs to the width of her shoulders, squaring her-self in line with his lower leg again as she snarled looking up at him.”May that be a lesson for you about trespassing on well marked lands and being rude!” She wasn’t sure what had came over her, the feeling where she thought she could lie down her life for someone else children. She shifted her ears as she looked to where the borders where that he carelessly walked though. ”Now get back to un-claimed lands Loner.” She snorted as she let her ivory fang be seen to the strange male.
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: exiting; thanks for the thread! <3

Her grip was then released as was his own. He put his leg back down to the ground before his blue eyes fell on her. May that be a lesson for you about trespassing on well marked lands and being rude! she then spoke, her voice so full of anger, of just pure passion. Daisuke cocked his brow. Rude? He still did not know what she was talking about. He shrugged his shoulders. Now get back to un-claimed lands Loner. she then spoke. He scoffed. I have a name, lady. It's Daisuke Ghanjai, and don't you forget it. he spoke before he turned towards the borders that he knew he crossed, and he walked away. See ya on the flip side, m'lady. the golden male called back as he lifted his hand in a peace sign.

*exit Daisuke*

[/html]