learning the pack
OOC: forgive me if I make a mistake, I'm still new. if I do mess up tell me so I can correct it, please.

A grayish-white wolf wandered around Aniwaya, curious as to what kind of people lived here. She was new to the pack and wanted to know who did what in the pack. Aria kept looking around, both to find the dwellings of the other wolves, and to make sure no-one crept up on her unawares. She kept her body language submissive at all times to keep herself from getting in trouble for not acting her rank.

Then, with a start, she looked around and realized that she had managed to get lost, and had been too concerned with searching and acting her rank, to mark the path she had taken. Angry at herself she sat down and looked around hoping to find a familiar landmark... before giving up, and sighed "Wonderful... now I'm going to end up wandering around for days... damn..." Aria sighed and tried to calm her self.
[html]
I am too, so don't worry!!

Her and her sister were living with Hemming, which was nice. He was good and brought them food and water whenever they were hungry. She would have never known if he was uncomfortable with her and her sister being there because he showed skills that reminded her of her own father. But thinking about her father made her a bit sad, so she tried not to compare them too much.

The young hybrid pup spotted the other creature walking along and watched her carefully. Aria sure was big compared to Godelieve! But she was here inside the packlands so she was safe to go up to."Hi! I'm Godelieve, I live with Hemming and my sister Emma. You live in this pack too right?"

[/html]
OOC: ^^ nice to meet you. Nice name, how do you pronounce it?

Aria didn't have anyone to rely on, so she usually kept her guard up. But annoyed as she was at being lost, she failed to notice the pup's approach until she spoke. Aria almost jumped in surprise, when Godelieve announced her presence, and turned to look at the pup. "U-um... Hello Godelieve. Yes, I just arrived here." she looked around for this pup's parent, unsure if she had wandered off without her guardian knowing. Not seeing anyone else around she tilted her head curiously, her guard lowered due to the youth of the pup "Um... You wouldn't know where in the pack lands I'm at would you?"

She was unsure of weather or not she should be around the pup, especially if the parent's should come by and view the situation wrong. Shaking her head to rid herself of the thought, she decided to make sure that she would keep a safe distance between her and the pup too avoid that problem. Then she realized that she hadn't even given her name to the pup "My name is Aria. By the way... how old are you?"
^^; this post apparently needed an overhaul, So I hope this one is better.

Revian was out on a rather sprawling amble this day. He did not go armed, fearful of ambush if any rouges seen him armed with his large black cross bow. Instead he only carried a thin knife on the inside of his great gray overcoat. He left to the south of the village a little past dawn and had been in the plains ever since. He noted the lack of fauna and rolled his neck a bit; carrying that great crossbow with him at all times had begun to take its toll. He stopped and perked his ears up, hearing other wolves talking. He stood there a moment and sniffed the breeze. Two females, One younger than the other. He looked around and saw two lumps jutting out of the flatness of the plains. He looked to either side of them to make sure the young pair were not being stalked. He then walked casually in their direction, not drawing much attention to himself. Although, he was taller than the two, he was just as slender. As he approached and saw the pair did not notice him, he let out a low bark just to alert them to the fact.
The gray-white wolf who had been waiting for the reply from the pup that was with her, turned her head and sniffed the air trying to make sure nothing was encroaching upon their position. She knew that she wouldn't sense anything coming from down wind, but faced the pup she was talking to, hoping to continue and learn more about the child's family. with her ears alert. She decided to lay down to be on the pup's level, to gain Godelieve's trust faster as well as keep the pup from straining her neck.

Hearing a bark, Aria jumped to her feet and faced the direction it came from, surprised and alarmed at the sudden appearance of another being. She lowered herself in a defensive manner, with her belly to the ground and haunches raised, while moving to get the pup behind her to protect the young female. Looking in the direction of the approaching wolf, the gray-white female growled a warning, hoping the other wolf would tell who they were and why they were there. She hoped it wouldn't have to become violent though, for the pup's sake.