I know, I know, I know
[html]
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late I'm late I'm lateee <3

If she had thought that there was anything interesting in the city then she was wrong. All that she'd seen in this part of town was burnt-out-business after burnt-out-business. Had someone been setting fires or something? She examined one of the wooden structures for a few moments before lifting her foot and kicking it down. Once the ash and dust settled she looked closer. Hmm. It seemed as if this had been some kind of a craft's store--she could see small, sparkly glass beads laying amongst the charred debris. She did like making necklaces, but most of her beads she had crafted herself out of pieces of the whale bones she and Hemming had found on the beach. These beads were interesting, but too showy and sparkly to attract the girl's interest.

The auburn-haired werewolf coughed a few times before moving on to the next burned building. Whoever had started this fire hadn't been too smart...they had left half the place intact. She stepped inside and looked around. Some kind of a restaurant? There was one big long table that was pretty high up...something that Addison had never seen before. She didn't know that this was the remnant of a bar, a place where humans had partied it up and danced the night away back in their day. A quick glance at the ceiling behind the bar gave her a clue to as why the place wasn't as damaged as the shop next door; it had a sprinkler system that had kicked on, dousing much of the place with water.

Mismatched blue and gold eyes searched about the place. It was dimly lit, due to the fact that evening was soon coming, but she could make out some sort of containers back behind the counter, tall bottles filled with different sorts of liquids. She had only ever seen water, which was clear. Was it the bottle that made the stuff this color, or was there some kind of dye in it? She picked up one of the bottles, looking more closely at it and sloshing it around a little bit. It was still sealed...that meant it was still good, right? She didn't know what it would taste like, but whatever it was, she wanted to try it. She twisted the top off with a few tries and brought the bottle to her lips.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: You reminded me of the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Good job xD <3 Danke for starting. This would have to be two days after he gets caught in Inferni by Hybrid and Mason, which would also be a few days after he ran into Pontiac in PV. So he's pretty scratched up, but not enough for him to be like dying or anything.

------------------------------------------------------------

Daisuke had been around Halifax, wandering really. He had nothing else to do at the moment, and he had been restless since he had been in his den first for a few days because of his back (it have been tattooed and it was in pain) and then once he had been feeling well enough to go out, he was stupid enough to let himself be caught within Inferni territory by the wrong coyotes. One was younger, unable to really put up a fight, but the other one was absolutely insane. Daisuke could barely keep him back, and a few times the other male had gotten his teeth in Daisuke's flesh. Notable scabs crossed his maw and his arms and legs. He was strong enough to move around, for he was not injured too bad before he could escape. Before that, he had run into a female from the Valley, and she too gave him a quick lesson about trespassing. Daisuke was considering claiming one of the buildings in Halifax as his own, so he could have a better home than a hole in the ground, or a cave. Afterall, these wolves were more modernized than the wolves on Zirenta, and if he wanted to fit in, he might as well make some adjustments to the way he lived.

Daisuke danced along the concrete floors of the streets. His staff not in it's usual hand, for it had been broken when he hit the coyote away from him. Instead, he had used it as a pike. It still had the feathers and the skull resting on top of it, but now it was driven into the ground where he had claimed his home to be for now. That happened to be the same cave that he took Alaine and Caillen back to when they needed help. He almost missed the sound of the clanking against the concrete because he didn't have it. He sighed lightly as he thought about the broken stick. It was something he made with Snake, and it was horrible that it had been broken in a fight. He still needed to find that other male, by the way. He needed to tell Snake that his staff broke, and he wanted to show the male his tattoo and his piercings.

Daisuke had picked a random door to come in on. It was a half way burned down building. None the less, the male walked into the door, and lord and behold what his eyes feel upon. A feo. She had a bottle in her hand, some brownish liquid inside of it. She brought the bottle to her lips, and drank. Daisuke wondered what she was drinking. Was it that stuff that Heath had? No... That was clear. This was clear, but not in color. His oceanic orbs looked at the bottle hard before he let his presence be known by purposely stepping on a large piece of metal that had been unevenly on the floor. He did that before he walked up and sat down on a chair. He didn't know that he was using it right, he just felt like sitting on it, and so he did. Hey, beautiful. he started off, his voice kind, friendly. His tail wagged gently. He called her beautiful because he had no name to call her by. What's that you got there? he asked, pointing at the bottle before he looked behind the bar, and spied a few more bottles. His hand traveled over the bar and he grabbed one of the bottles in his hand. Ya' think this is the same? his island accented voice chimed at the feomora. Ugh, My manners are dry. I'm sorry, My name's Daisuke Ghanjai. Is there a name for the beautiful lady next to me? he spoke and then asked the feo for her own name.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]
That's what I was thinking about! Haha ^_^ The rabbit.

She had joined the Dahlia de Mai pack on a whim, wanting to be closer to Haku, but she wandered around more than anything else. She didn't feel the particular need to do whatever pack duties were assigned with her rank (or to find out what those duties were, either,) unless they specifically benifited her in some way. Why do something day after day after day when she could just as easily be living on her own, as a loner? Maybe it was that she didn't feel much loyalty to the pack. She didn't know the leaders too well.

Addison took a long drink out of the bottle before putting it down and allowing herself to cough. It was a bit harsh on the throat, and didn't taste so hot...but maybe it was an aquired taste and she needed to keep drinking it for it to taste alright. There were some things like that. She managed another mouthful and this one was easier, sliding down her throat and filling her with a pleasant warmth. So preoccupied with her drink was the wolfess that she didn't note the fact that another had entered her current lair. She put the bottle down to examine him, mismatched eyes taking in as much detail as they could in the slight light.

The red-tinged Luperci noted his scars. She had some of those herself, bits of her flesh rougher than the rest. The only visible marr that she had been left with from her fight with Halo and the rats was her nose, though, which sported a few pink spots on it. Everything else had healed up and had become covered in fur. She'd been tortured and nearly shot before her father Jefferson had come in and broken things up.

Daisuke's first words made one eyebrow arch, but a small smile slowly creeped onto the female's muzzle as he continued. Geneva had taught her how to read, and she looked at the label of the bottle. There were letters, but she couldn't make any sense of them. Maybe, over time, she had lost the ability to read English? Or maybe this wasn't English that she was looking at. "Honestly, I have no clue. That one has the same little picture on the label, though, so I bet it's the same thing. A different flavor, maybe?"

She peeled at the label on her bottle a bit with her claws, then scratched her head. Had he been waindering past this area and come into the bar on a whim? Or had he followed her in here? She didn't mind either way, really, as long as he kept up the nice behavior. Addison sometimes talked tough, but she knew nearly nothing about fighting or defending herself. So far, so good. He was charming, to say the least, something she was unused to. She considered Hemming to be somewhat charming as well...but in a very different and unique way. He was the only male she saw on a regular basis these days. "Good to meet you, Mr. Ghanjai. I'm Addi. Addison D'Angelo-Soul. I'm not from around here, originally...but I'm staying in Dahlia de Mai with a friend. Took a night out to go and see the city. It's awesome, some of the shit humans have left behind."
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: haa, glad we are on the same page xDD

Honestly, I have no clue. That one has the same little picture on the label, though, so I bet it's the same thing. A different flavor, maybe? she spoke back to him. He smiled and nodded his head. Did it taste good to you? he asked, cocking his head before he too twisted the cap off his bottle. As long as he knew that they were remotely the same, then he trusted that t wouldn't kill him to party with the feo. Plus, she'd been drinking the same thing, considering that she said the labels were the same, though the flavor might be slightly different. He didn't wait for her answer before he finally got the damned bottle open, and he touched the top to his lips, and started to drink. Both of his lip rings made a clinking sound against the bottle as he drank his first shot. The taste was totally different from the Vodka that he had with Heath. So maybe it was something completely different. He let the bottle tip back to and upright position and he looked at her. It tastes different from Vodka, so I'm guessing that it isn't the same. he spoke, chuckling softly before again, he tipped the bottle to his lips and took another swig.

Good to meet you, Mr. Ghanjai. I'm Addi. Addison D'Angelo-Soul. I'm not from around here, originally...but I'm staying in Dahlia de Mai with a friend. Took a night out to go and see the city. It's awesome, some of the shit humans have left behind. she then spoke to him. Daisuke's shook his head lightly. Please, call me Daisuke, or Dai. Mr. Ghanjai is too formal for me. It's nice to meet you, Lady Addison. I'm not from here either. In fact, I wasn't even Luperci until recently... he started off, smiling lightly to her, his tail wagging gently as he sat on the seat next to her. I haven't heard of Dahlia de Mai. You're the first I'm meeting from there, I guess. And humans? Are they those hairless apes? I saw a picture before, in this weird thing that had pictures in it. he spoke, he had heard of humans, briefly, but never was he informed that they were the cause of all this weird objects. Ya' mind telling me about them? I don't know very much. I mean, they had to be spectacular for them to leave so many things behind. Hell they made music did they not? he asked, looking at her and her mismatched orbs. They were beautiful, her mismatched orbs. He'd seen Hanna's eyes, whom were similar, but instead of having the icy blue and the jade green, Addison had a blue and a gold eye. He liked both of the combination. He couldn't decide which he liked more.

He lifted the bottle to his lips once again, the clinking of his lip rings against the bottle filling the air. He couldn't help the sound, since it was metal and glass hitting together. A swig, the liquid filling his belly, it felt warm, almost cozy. It was almost the same feeling as the vodka once it had gotten down his throat and into his stomach.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She could barely remember the last time she'd had any fun. The city was a big place, full of wonders...she was sure that there was something she could find to do here. Everything back home was so boring, always the same thing every day. She clicked her claws against the bottle idly as she thought. Addison's attention easily wandered to and from what was actually there before her eyes, and the alcohol wasn't helping things much. She coughed and looked back at Daisuke across the bar from her, trying to pay better attention to what he was saying. "Yeah...not too bad. I've had worse. I tried something they call "soda pop"--I thought it was supposed to taste good, but nope. Nasty crap. I've never had Vodka, I don't think. This stuff's pretty sweet tasting, though."

She nodded next, speaking once more. "If I'm gonna call you Dai, Mister, then you've gotta call me Addi. It's only fair. And what do you mean? You weren't always a luperci?" She asked, taking another long drink. This didn't make sense to her. She had been born this way, as had her mother and grandmother. He had been a normal, four-legger at first? How had he become like them, then? She had many questions, but figured she should answer a few of his first. She wanted him to stick around...so whatever information she didn't actually know she would make up. If he didn't know it himself, then he wouldn't be able to tell that she was lying, right?

"They used to live here in this city...left a lot behind. I have some human clothes, and toys and stuff back in me and Tokyo's den in Dahlia. They also made a lot of weapons and things to kill each other with. I've seen a few music makers, too...but I don't know how to play them. Couldn't figure it out. You know how? But anyway...I guess they had to wear those clothes to keep warm in the winter time. But in the summer I guess they could go completely naked." She said.

She could choose what she wanted to wear. But generally she stayed without clothing, unless it was something that wanted to wear for a specific reason. "I read that they lived all over the planet...and they called this planet we live on "Earth." Weird. But I dunno. I've seen some eggs in museums here...probably human eggs. I saw a toy where a baby human came out of an egg, so maybe that's normal for them. I read that they did come from apes, so you're right about that part. And that they lost their hair because a man named Jesus wanted to use it to make his beard" She took another couple of drinks. She would try and tell him more, if he wanted to know more. "You've got to be more specific, though. I have a lot of knowlege...hard to narrow it down."
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <33

Yeah...not too bad. I've had worse. I tried something they call "soda pop"--I thought it was supposed to taste good, but nope. Nasty crap. I've never had Vodka, I don't think. This stuff's pretty sweet tasting, though. soda pop? The male would take her word and stay away from the soda-pop then. I'll take your word on the soda. List of things not to drink. This male I met in Cour has some vodka, he saids it's from Russia, wherever that place is. He didn't know where it was either when I asked him, just said that it was far away. he spoke, giving the piece of information he knew about Vodka. Other than what he had said, he knew nothing more of the drink. If I'm gonna call you Dai, Mister, then you've gotta call me Addi. It's only fair. And what do you mean? You weren't always a luperci? she then went on to speak. Daisuke nodded his head. Deal. I was born and raised in my lupus form. I remained a feral lupus until I was attacked by a gang of Luperci. he spoke, nodding his head once more, and then taking another swig of his his bottle.

His vision began to become slightly sharper. This stuff was strong he guessed. Or he might have been a lightweight. Whichever one, his head was already starting to buzz with this last swig. He turned his bottle back upright and then looked to the feo.They used to live here in this city...left a lot behind. I have some human clothes, and toys and stuff back in me and Tokyo's den in Dahlia. They also made a lot of weapons and things to kill each other with. I've seen a few music makers, too...but I don't know how to play them. Couldn't figure it out. You know how? But anyway...I guess they had to wear those clothes to keep warm in the winter time. But in the summer I guess they could go completely naked she started off talking about the humans. Daisuke nodded his head lightly. He had learned about the guitar from Mew, and he was only slightly good at it. Yeah, I know about a guitar, but as far as other instruments, I don't really know about. We never had any of the stuff you have here on my island where I came from. he spoke, his words bouncing off his tongue with his islander accent. His tail still had a steady beat of swinging back and forth from the back of his chair. He noticed something about the chair just then when he accidentally started to lean to the right. The chair spun. Not fast, but he turned it completely around, and giggled lightly. The feo caught his attention once again when she started to speak again.

I read that they lived all over the planet...and they called this planet we live on "Earth." Weird. But I dunno. I've seen some eggs in museums here...probably human eggs. I saw a toy where a baby human came out of an egg, so maybe that's normal for them. I read that they did come from apes, so you're right about that part. And that they lost their hair because a man named Jesus wanted to use it to make his beard. she spoke to him. That bastard! He stoles all their hair! gasped Daisuke, staring at her in wonderment as she told him the story of the humans. What's read? he asked, cocking his head lightly before he giggled again lightly. You've got to be more specific, though. I have a lot of knowledge...hard to narrow it down. she then spoke. Where would he start though? The only things he knew about the humans were the things she had just told him.What is all these things that they put on everything? I see these glyphs everywhere. he spoke, pointing at the bottle's label, talking about the letter's and words on the bottle's label.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had never actually been down to the Cour des Miracles pack...but if there were fun wolves there, then maybe she should check it out! She needed more excitement in her life--that was another reason she had left Phoenix Vally. So she could do whatever she wanted without worrying about making her dad mad or without making him have to come and rescue her all the time. Though that time with the rats...she'd really needed his help then. Her dad could totally kick ass. But she wasn't planning on doing anything that stupid again any time soon. And if she saw that coyote again she'd freak out and try and kill it, probably. Or...wait, no, it had a gun. She'd have to get some kind of weapon first.

Her mind easily wandered once more, but once she realized what she was doing she brought her attention back to the male. Mmmm, male. She hadn't been interested in anyone since Haku, really, but maybe things would change. This guy kind of reminded her of him, in ways--he was pretty handsome. She took another drink, nodding along to what he was saying. Gang of Luperci! Freaky! "I was born this way. I know how it feels to be attacked by a gang...but mine was a big ol' gang of hungry rats. Chewed me up pretty good. Hayyy though. I got a question. Where'd you get those metal things in your lips from?"

They could kind of trade information, in a way. The metal things were interesting...but they looked kinda painful. He asked her a question about reading, and she shrugged. "It's uh...looking at human books and understanding what all the little lines and dots on them mean. The books are printed with information on them, in a kind of a code, but if you take time and learn it you can crack it pretty easily. The thingies that are on everything are stamps. Stamps that tell the humans what the thing is, because some humans were really stupid and couldn't read. It's why they have pictures too" She leaned back after taking another swig, looking at him. He wasn't bad looking or anything, and was really interesting. Tonight would be a good night indeed.
[/html]
[html]
OOC: <33

I was born this way. I know how it feels to be attacked by a gang...but mine was a big ol' gang of hungry rats. Chewed me up pretty good. Hayyy though. I got a question. Where'd you get those metal things in your lips from? The male's tail wagged gently as she talked. Not only was she nice to look at, but he voice was silky smooth too. He liked it a lot. Rats! If I was there, I would've protected you! he started off, flexing his biceps for her for a second before giggling lightly and going to answer her question about the lips rings. His tail continued to wag happily. Well, I got them from Halifax, the actual bars and rings, but my friend Hanna was the one whom helped me put them in. I also gots the ones on my ears, and then the one on my tongue he spoke pointing at the bars that were at the top of his audits, and then he stuck out his tongue and pointed at the one placed there. See? his word was muffled slightly because he had his tongue still out before he smiled and stuck it back in his maw.

It's uh...looking at human books and understanding what all the little lines and dots on them mean. The books are printed with information on them, in a kind of a code, but if you take time and learn it you can crack it pretty easily. The thingies that are on everything are stamps. Stamps that tell the humans what the thing is, because some humans were really stupid and couldn't read. It's why they have pictures too. she spoke, explaining about the books. He figured a book was what he had seen that one day in the classroom in Halifax. He knew exactly what she was talking about, but he still wasn't getting anywhere as far as him being able to decipher the text left behind by the bubbling idiots, whom let Jesus take all their hair to grow a beard. What kind of dumbasses let someone of their own kind come around and take their hair?! Daisuke couldn't understand who was stupid enough to let their fur be taken like that. He shrugged and then took another swig. They sound like they were stupid. I mean, to let someone take their fur! Uh-nuh. he spoke, shaking his head from left to right as he looked down in shame. Humans. He was glad he didn't have to deal with them. They sounded like stupid idiots who caused trouble.

He couldn't help but smile though. He was having a good time. You said you read some books, yeah? You can't read what these say? Or you can? he asked, his words slurring slightly as he spoke. He was buzzing, and he didn't really even notice it. Not yet at least. He had noticed that the imaging was slightly sharper, the colors and stuff. But he probably wouldn't feel completely drunk until he stood up...

[/html]
[html]

She grinned at the thought of him protecting her. It was a nice offer, really. But she hadn't been able to do anything about her situation at the time because of the gun that the coyote had held. She nodded, smiling. "She had a gun. A metal thing...that shoots out these things called bullets. They're pointy..and they cut into you. You can die from getting shot by a gun." She explained. "I wouldn't want you getting shot, babe" Addi took another long drink, then put the bottle back down. It was nearly empty already!

"I need another bottle" She said. "And the books? I dunno...I thought I could read. Geneva taught me. But I don't know what these say. I don't think they're in English--that's the only language I can read." She examined the bottle more closely, frowning. "Nope, no clue. What are your special skills?"
[/html]
[html]
OOC:

His bottle too was becoming slightly empty. The male was already buzzing, possibly drunk, but unable to tell because of the fact that he hadn't tried to get up and walk yet. But for now, he figured he could probably use more. He smiled lightly at the bottle and then giggled. He was drunk, he just didn't want to admit it to himself. She had a gun. A metal thing...that shoots out these things called bullets. They're pointy..and they cut into you. You can die from getting shot by a gun. I wouldn't want you getting shot, babe she explained to him. Though Daisuke was ignorant to dangers. Someone would tell him about the danger and yet he'd still be stubborn and do whatever they had told him was dangerous. Many had told him not to go into Inferni, and the stupid mutt went in there twice. Not once man, twice. And he would keep going until he found Snake's pike. He would keep going until he finally found his little buddy. It sounds like an addven-ture though..Atleast I would die protecting a faair maiden. the male had split the word adventure into two because he more than likely couldn't really even talk straight at the moment. He also started to laugh at what he had said, the laugh ended with a hiccup. It had hit him like a ton of bricks by now. He could still think, but it was getting harder to talk.

I need another bottle. And the books? I dunno...I thought I could read. Geneva taught me. But I don't know what these say. I don't think they're in English--that's the only language I can read. she spoke to him. He drunkeningly nodded his head. Nope, no clue. What are your special skills? she then spoke to him. Uhmmmm.... I can make necklaces? Immm still working on learninggs some new skills, man. I am good at adventuring thoughhs. Probably the best thing I doo. he spoke, shrugging his shoulder lightly before he leaned over the counter and grabbed the feo another bottle, as well as himself. He too was running on empty, so he too decided that he might as well grab another for after this last gulp. He took the gulp and then put the bottle on his right, but out of the way. He wrapped his fingers around the bottle cap and twisted it until he heard the same snapping noise as before. He took the top completely off and then he took his first swig of his second bottle.

[/html]
[html]

Normally Addison might have questioned his sanity, his need for adventure and willingness to go out and get hurt just for glory...but not today. She laughed and nodded. She was a fair maiden to him! She couldn't believe that anyone would call her anything like that, it really really surprised her! Addi smiled at him widely, laughing when he hiccuped. She tried to make the sound herself but failed.

The girl felt the world spin as she tried to stand up, and held onto the bar to catch her balance. It didn't help much. She fell down onto the floor, getting back up onto her bar stool after a few minutes of struggling. "I MAKE NECK-LACES TOO!" She shouted happily, sitting up better. "We have a lot in common! You know! We should dance! This music is so nice...it makes me want to dance!" The music in her head, perhaps.
[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake)

The feo had got up out of her chair, and immediately fell to the ground. The male's maw curved in a "o" and then he started to giggle about it. After a good minute of giggling he went to ask if she was okay. You okay, Addi? I mean, you had quittteeee a falllll there! the drunkened male spoke, offering his hand, though out of her reach, only because he didn't realize that his hand was of no use to her since it was about a foot or two away from her. I MAKE NECK-LACES TOO! she finally exclaimed as she helped herself back onto the stool. Daisuke giggled at her and nodded his head rapidly. I wanna make you a necklace! We should trade! I woulddd totally wear the one you gave to me! the boy spoke, hiccuping after his sentence before he took another swig of his second bottle.

We have a lot in common! You know! We should dance! This music is so nice...it makes me want to dance! music?! Music! Daisuke heard his own version of music as he sat there. A bright smile was placed on his lips as he jumped out of his seat and immediately fell over. Dance! Let's Danccceeeeee!! the male said, sitting on the ground before he attempted to stand back up, somehow being successful and not spilling his drink. He then started to dance in his own little way, swaying back and forth and wiggling randomly.

[/html]
[html]
Should we end with your next post? She's gonna be unconscious xD and plan another one for sometime?

Maybe getting up to dance wasn't the best idea; she was all over the place! The girl boogie'd it on down, swaying back and forth to the music, then starting to headbang a bit. It was craaazy music! She felt like she was doing a pretty good job of dancing...she hadn't danced in a while, and needed some practice, yeah, but she was doing so well at it! She ought to dance all the time!

It was probably the drinks speaking, though. Her movements were uncoordinated and every few moments she would almost lose her balance before realizing that one foot wasn't on the ground. She grinned and continued dancing anyway, though, enjoying this moment with the nice, attractice, pierced stranger. Who knew where the night might lead!

Before she even realized what was happening, though, she was falling. She reached for Daisuke only to find him out of her reach, her fingers closing o air. As she hit the broken wood beneath her her head smashed into the floor, knocking her out cold.

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake), yeah it'll be over with this post, and YUSH! we do need to thread again with these two.

The two were dancing, dancing, having a merry time. Daisuke was moving his hips, and stepping from side to side, back and forth, and just as he was figuring that he and Addison could get closer, and dance together, bracing one another, she had grabbed out to him, and started to fall back. Daisuke struck out to catch her, but he failed, and she fell to the floor. The drunken male giggled lightly before he put himself to the ground and crawled over towards her. Oceanic orbs looked at her as he cocked his head at the sight of her eyes closed. Why yyyyou ssssleeping Addi? the male giggled as he poked her stomach a few times with this clawed finger. He didn't get a reaction though, which puzzled him, and the male stalked over to her other side and looked at her from each angle. He poked her mouth with his clawed finger, and she was completely limp.

Fear coursed through the boy's veins as he thought about her being dead. His heart raced. Normally he would know what to do, but now, now he was freaking out. He did know what to do with a dead woman. He didn't want her to be dead either. The golden male sniffled lightly as the thoughts of her being dead was going through his head. Audits pinned back, and he let a tear fall from his eye. He was having so much fun too. The male then got up and decided that he might as well try and get help. The drunken male took his bottle of vodka with him as he stumbled out of the bar and towards the pack lands that he knew she was from. He tried to follow the scent, but he was too drunk to do so, so he randomly found his way out of Halifax.

-Exit Daisuke-

[/html]