unusual situations
[html]

it's quite alright lol<3 but that's odd, it isn't showing up as such on my browser o.O

She was elated to see that he actually seemed generally excited about the prospect of showing off these, 'horse' things. A soft smile graced her lips in a gentle curve, as she looked down a moment, dark eyelashes making her duo colored eyes almost look completely closed. The light breeze of impending winter teased at her white-gold locks, her thick fur standing on edge slightly as the wind ripped through the light lilac coat she'd had for oh so many years.

Clearing her throat, she looked back in Haven's direction now, the timid smile remaining across her mug. "Well thank you, I look forward to it" she couldn't hide the stronger smile that filtered through. It'd been many a month since she'd had a conversation as pleasant as this one had been so far. She had to say, she never realized how much she'd been missing the attention of others. It seemed to take experiencing what she had been lacking to make her realize that she had been lacking in the first place. Yes, she'd made the right decision upon entering this pack.. she was starting to become more sure of this.

Shifting her weight a bit, she let a moment or so pass in silence, before feeling the compulsory need to break it. "Thank you again Haven.." she started, embarrassing herself a bit, as she now fumbled for a better way to explain what she was 'thanking' him for. "It's been a long time since I've been able to enjoy another's company.. I mean.. " she added lamely, her slender shoulders giving a bit of a rolling shrug.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Huh...that is very odd o_O Maybe start to wrap this thread up and have a new one where he shows her the stables?

Teaching someone else something wasn't something he often got the chance to do. After all, he was only just over a year old and he was usually the one doing the learning. The prospect of actually being able to show someone something new was exciting, especially someone as nice as Ataxia. He saw her smile grow and could tell that this idea was just as exciting to her as it was to him. He felt good that he was able to get her to open up to new possibilities and a continued friendship. "No need to thank me, I'll be happy to do it! I do as well." He would need to go and tell Drogon to be on his best behavior. The stallion usually was, but the last thing he wanted was for her to have a bad first experience with horses.

At her thanks he looked at her somewhat quizzically, but then as she explained his face turned back to the warm smile. "You're welcome Ataxia. I'm glad that you find my company enjoyable." It was nice to have the verbal confirmation that she was indeed having a good time talking with him. That had been his goal and while he had thought he was achieving it now he knew for certain. "Whenever you want to talk again I'd be happy to oblige." Company was something he almost never turned down.

[/html]