[html]

© Anna

© Anna

© Anna

© Cammie

[/html]
[html]
PS #1

http://i35.tinypic.com/14l64o8.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: ©table code and image to Gen

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; "Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris." Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]
[html]
PS #2

http://i37.tinypic.com/10fqpfm.jpg); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Please..Don't hurt me.. I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry.. My audits flick back, and I roll on my back. Please Dear God don't let them hurt me.

[/html]
[html]
PS #3

Meth Lacruix

felt like putting a little something together ^^ i've included a cheapy avatar as well! i hope you find use for it <33

image by cammie

[/html]
[html]
PS #4

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... addict.png); background-color:#f8f1f1; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Don't hurt me. Dear god, please. I roll over and try to get them to get away.

[/html]
[html]
PS #5

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... eblank.png); background-color:#f8f1f1; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Don't hurt me. Dear god, please. I roll over and try to get them to get away.

[/html]