Time Warp Contest
[html]
Time Warp Contest

What's This?

__The Time Warp Contest is, essentially, exactly what the name implies. ;D Any character well along in adulthood (one year or older) is eligible to sign up for this contest. Each person who signs up will then be able to play their character as a pup (ideally two to nine months)! Big Grin

How will this work?

__First of all, you'll need to reply to this thread with whatever character you would like to use (and you're free to use multiple characters) so that we can make a list of those who are participating. Dead and inactive characters are also allowed as long as they've been RP'd at 'Souls at some point. After you sign up, poke around at the other people who have signed up to see who you might like to thread with! You can have as many or as few participants in each thread as you'd like, and you can be in as many threads as you'd like. When making your Time Warp threads place them in the Lascivio Aedes forum and add "Time Warp Contest" somewhere in the subtitle. Don't forget to list your territory as well!

Sign ups will be open for one week between November 16th and November 20th. You can start writing your threads as soon as you settle on partner(s) though! All participants have until December 12th to finish their threads.

Judging and Prizes

__Voting will be open to all members between December 13th and December 19th to choose the best Time Warp thread! "Best" can be decided by the voters based on any number of factors, including entertainment value, realism, humor, originality, and so on. The SA may also decide to choose a favorite for a maximum of two winning threads. In the event of a tie, a very quick second round of voting may commence. Winners will be announced December 21st. All participants of the winning thread(s) will receive a two permanent titles of their choice, one of which can be donated to another player if the winner wishes.

Quick Date Reference

• November 16th - November 20th: Sign-ups!
  • November 16th - December 12th: Write threads!
  • December 13th - December 19th: Voting!
  • December 21st: Winners announced!

Participants

__X Pendzez Zazkex

__X Ruri Aceline

__X Skoll

__X DaVinci 'Dait Nasphrite

__X Ayita Catori

__X Maluki Soul (Jefferson)

__X Silas Agata

__Physe Revlis

__Naniko D'Angelo

__XX Haku Soul

__X Gabriel de le Poer

__X Ravyn Stormbringer

__X Cotl

__X Jacquez Trouillefou

__X Savina Marino

__X Alaine Winters

__X Marishka

__X Tokyo Chance

__X Anu

__Snake

__Mordulin

__X Cow

__X Kaena Lykoi

__X Lillith

Pairings

__Maluki (Jefferson) x Tokyo

__Cow x Kaena

__Jacquez x Cotl x Haku

__Anu x Savina

__DaVinci x Ruri

__Skoll x Ravyn

__Gabriel x Alaine

__Silas x Marishka

__Pendzez x Ayita

__Lillith x Haku

Open Pairings

__ Reply to one of these threads if you do not have a partner!

__Snake

[/html]
Pendzez will participate.
Definitely Ruri ^_^
Can I enter a dead character? Skoll was seven, but the last time I tried to enter him into this, the thread died XD If I can, I'll enter Skoll.
Can we RP characters that aren't currently active on Souls? .. like could I RP DaVinci?

If not then it's going to have to be Firefly, she was never RPed as a pup anyways.
Ayita will this sounds fun
Oh man, I'm in with Jefferson (Maluki).
Since the threads for this contest are taking place in the Lascivio Aedes forum, I don't see why dead or inactive characters couldn't be entered into the contest. Though, I'll have to see what Tammi and Kiri say to be 100% sure. For now, I'll put all of you guys on the list!

And I'll throw poor Silas in there! He'll probably only know Russian at such a young age so a thread with him might be interesting. :o
I'll sign up Physe and Naniko, then if that's ok >Big Grin It'll be interesting because Physe was raised by a clan of mountain lions and Naniko was brown and had a stutter. ^^ Also, I don't think Physe has an account on this board. He died before we came here, I think
Strel will participate Big Grin
Conor Soul
Gabriel :]
If we can definitely play dead/old Souls chars, I definitely wanna sign up Ravyn. She was a snarky little brat who always challenged others into dares while doing anything to avoid them herself. XD
QUOTE (Conor Soul @ Nov 16 2009, 05:02 PM)
Conor Soul [/quote]
I meant Haku Soul, not Conor! Haku as kid <3<3<3 eooeoe
Daisuke is still a kid(at heart), so I'll throw Cotl in this one. xP
...Big Grin

I guess I would have to throw in Jacquez! As a kid, he would still have four legs and be somewhat normal... <3
Savina :3
Alaine is up for it :3

She will be such a snobby little rich-kid xD
Marishka for sure!
Tokyo!

..not that playing her as a baby was terribly much different, lol, but still fun in it's own special way. XD