Time Warp Contest
I also know the auditions are closed, and this will be annoying, but would it be possible for me to join late too? If not, it's totally okay, I just thought I might as well ask.
Go go go. :3
Would Savina be allowed in two different threads? *makes grabby hands at bebe Kansy*
Mmm, I am going to say yes on the condition that only one of them can be voted for in the polls. :3 So when we post the threads to be voted on, only one can qualify as a thread to be submitted for voting.
QUOTE (Tayui Aston @ Nov 22 2009, 02:18 AM)
Mmm, I am going to say yes on the condition that only one of them can be voted for in the polls. :3 So when we post the threads to be voted on, only one can qualify as a thread to be submitted for voting. [/quote]
Well, this is kind of problematic if the people Savina threads with both only have thread each necessitating the thread be valid for voting? Multiple entrants with the same character is kind of similar to people just having multiple characters.
QUOTE ('Souls Assemblage @ Nov 16 2009, 12:16 PM)
[html]You can have as many or as few participants in each thread as you'd like, and you can be in as many threads as you'd like.[/html][/quote]
Then this makes me confused. I thought that meant that we can have several threads and I've planned two with Haku. :ooo
Oh, pbbbbt wrong then. Disregard!
Anybody interested? :3

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=8608