Everyday is Exactly the Same
[html]
COTL VAN ULRICH
Basics

Name Meaning: Cotl[Cult-tul]- No meaning. Van- "God is gracious". Ulrich[UL-rick]- "Powerful through his inheritance"

Name Origin: France, Germany

Nickname: Van, Cult

Birthdate: October 28,2007

Luperci: Ortus

Heritage: 50% Coyote/50% New Guinea Singing Dog

Home & Rank: Inferni- Imaginifer

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 50lbs, 28in tall, 2ft 5in. long(excluding tail)

Secui: 150lbs, 40in tall, 4ft long

Optime 175lbs, 5ft 4in tall

Prefers Optime form.

Rusty orange base, white toes, black back(saddle starting at the base of his neck), black chin, white tipped tail. Red and blue eyes(both of his eyes are red AND blue; red around the pupil blue lining it). Has several piercings including a nipple ring on his left nipple, zero gauges in base of his ears, two 8-gauges in both ears-midway, a surface tongue piercing, nape piercing, a brow piercing on his left side, and a lip ring on his right side. He also has a tattoo on his inner right thigh that says "Fuck Me" done by himself, and he has a skull tattoo on his belly button done by Kaena Lykoi; he also has a second tattoo done by Kaena Lykoi; it is something called a szeliga. It's basically an arrow pointing up with an arc forming at the bottom and fanning out on both sides before both sides make an acute angle. The arc at the bottom also looks like half of a peace sign. Cotl calls this his branding, and has tattooed this symbol on his brother. Also wears a leather studded bracelet on both wrists.

Noticeable scars: Long vertical slash from upper chest to bottom of rib cage (Right side). Short horizontal slash in the middle of his back. Hole in the middle of his left palm.

Eyes: Both are icy blue AND fiery red

Coloration: Rusty base, white toes, black back, black chin, white tipped tail.

Clothing: pinstripe pants

Accessories: Studded bracelets

Scars: • Long vertical slash from upper chest to bottom of rib cage (Right side)
• Long vertical slash from upper chest to bottom of rib cage (Right side)
• RHole in the middle of his left palm.

Tattoos: • Inside left thigh , saids "Fuck Me"
Belly button Skull and crossbones, given to him by Kaena Lykoi
Left bicep - szeliga

Piercings: • Ears, Zero gauges at the base, and 8 gauges in the middle
Left Nipple A ring in his left nipple.
Tongue A surface piercing, straight through his tongue, two balls are visible.
Right Eyebrow a ring through his right brow.
Lip ring left side.
Nape back of his neck

Personality

General: Cotl is opposite of the way he was when he was little. As he grew up, he was a happy pup, always ready for an adventure, even when others would shun him. Now, now that he's grown, he's rather quick to get angry about being shunned, and will proceed to maul one's face if he is shunned. It is not wise to turn your back on this male especially after angered, because like his eyes, his attitude is fiery and icy all at the same time. He will not be treated like a pup, and he will not be called short. Those are just things to make his aura turn from icy blue to the same fiery red as his eyes. Once his aura is that color, he intends to kill. His issue is that he has Tourette's syndrome, and it's one of the more violent cases of the syndrome, actually progressing worst from when he was a child. He blames this on the fact that he had been locked away from the world from when he was 11 months to the time he was about two years old. This period of seclusion turned him from a happy pup to a cold, icy bastard who enjoys the pain of others, whom is utterly curious of his surroundings, a bastard whom is dominant, and resentful, spiteful. When absolutely alone, he can be found playing his guitar, and singing(perhaps a more sensitive side of Cotl?).

Speech

General Style: His voice is beautiful. It is german accented, since he was born there, but his English is very good, him only sometimes replacing English words with German. His words are pronounced as clear as his German accent will allow him, and he's very good with speaking fast, either in German or English. German

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Religion: Agnostic

Prejudices: Hates everyone taller than him (meaning everyone)

General Beliefs:"The meaning of life is to exist, nothing more, and nothing less."

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: D'Neville Mansion - Upstairs, last room on the left; the scariest looking room.

Favorite Haunts: Halifax, D'Neville Mansion, Occasus Promontorium

Hobbies: Sing, play his guitar, ride his horse, pierce people's bodies, having sex(no homo, sorry guys), Tattooing people, drawing

Habits: Twitching, cursing, loud vocal adjustments.

Substances: Drinks a lot for his size, can definitely hold his booze, and smokes every so often.

Abilities

Skills: Tattooing: Can do from a little anarchy symbol to complicated pieces of machinery .

Hunting: can hunt with traps, and spears, as well as ferally take down something.

Piercing: Usually done with his bare hands, and a piercing needle. He will stick anything in you for the right price.

Reading: Can read English and German.

Make Exposives: He knows how to throw together a mean molotov cocktail.

Strengths: Running, mauling with claws, hunting, steady hands, art.

Weaknesses: strength, tallness, angers easily, social situations

Family

Ancestry:

Maternal Grandmother: Genera J. Yukuzu

Maternal Grandfather: Jackel C. Yukuzu

Maternal Aunts: Gritch

Maternal Uncles: Hazzel, Heinreigh

Mother: Alara J. Ulrich (formally Yukuzu; New Guinea Singing Dog)

Paternal Grandmother: Hanzel L. Ulrich III

Paternal Grandfather: Meme K. Ulrich

Paternal Aunts: n/a

Paternal Uncles: n/a

Father: Hans C. Ulrich (Coyote)

Same Generation:

Siblings: Queza[f], Chaza [f], Marik [m]

Half-Siblings: none that are known

Cousins: random people

Descendents:

Children: Sascha Ulrich [m], Lorelei [f]

Grandchildren: n/a

Nieces: probably

Nephews: probably

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Rechtsfolge bei Tod -Liepzig, Germany

Pup: Birth - 6 months; he was a happy little puppy

Apprentice/hermit: 6 months - 1.5 years; what kept secluded from the rest of the pack, brother often would bring friends over to get tattooed as well as the fact that Cotl would sometimes sneak out at night to trap things. He leanred how to fight from the old yote that used to keep an eye on him. He also learned how to read and right and play instruments in this time.
Inferni, Nova Scotia

Tirones: entrance rank for Inferni, didn't stay this for too long

Imaginifer: was promoted to Imaginifer and did his job exceptionally well.

Caelum: promoted based on how well of any eye he kept on the borders.

Imaginifer: demoted based on how shitty of a job he did on the borders after awhile. He got bored, what can I say?

Mates:

Rebekka Reinhilde: Threesome one night. Tag teamed with Marik Ulrich. This produced his son Sascha and his daughter Lorelei as well as his niece Giza and his nephew Izaak

Talitha De le Poer: A long time partner in crime while in Inferni, he found some affection for her, and produced four dead pups with, and then after awhile he asked her to be his mate, without really "loving" her as much as he should. He wanted her so no one else could have her, even though she was/is a big whore who sleeps with everyone.

General: - Born in Leipzig, Germany.
-Parents soon found out there was something wrong with him when he started to twitch uncontrollably, and him not notice a thing.
- It got too much when he started to curse out of random, even him saying weird things in the middle of conversations.
- 10 months: Took him to his uncle, whom was a medic, and was told that it was something that seemed innocent, uncontrollable.
- They then forced him onto a ship at 11 months and let him wander.
- Was found by a coyote and raised to know to fight in all forms, and also how to use his small stature to move swiftly.
- Still had problems with twitching, and cursing and the works when he left the coyote at 2 years of age.
-Found his way to Souls'

Character sheet by Sie
<style>
.Cotl-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.Cotl-prof-headr { float:right; }
.Cotl-prof-headl { float:left; }
.Cotl-prof-body { clear:both; }
.Cotl-prof { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; width:95%; }
.Cotl-prof .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
.Cotl-prof-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; width: 35%; font-size:11px; }
.Cotl-prof p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.Cotl-prof-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.Cotl-prof b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Cotl-prof .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding: 1px 25px 1px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.Cotl-prof .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px; border:1px solid #000000; width:150px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc- Table by Titty Big Grin

INFERNI GAME POINTS

3 point posts(300+ word posts): 1 2 3 4, 5, 6 7 8 -THIS IS SPARTA-- 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ---FAGGOT CAKE---21 22 23 24 25 2627 29 30----MEGADICKCAKE 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
----DEATHMETALCLASH
39 40 41 ----GHANJAFUCKINGBITCH 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
5 point posts(500+ word posts):1 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8, 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ----START HERE FOOL 17 18 19 20---STRAIGHT JACKET ESCAPADE---21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43--HEARTBREAKINGBITCH 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
-DICKSUCKINGBITCHFACECUNT 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ---SCREAMINGFIREBABIES
83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88
10 point posts (1000+ word posts): 1 2--100 SHOTGUNS EXPLODING IN YOUR BUNGHOLE ---MYEHUS 3
20 point posts (2000+ words): 1
Legionnare Crowns: Corona Vallaris, Corona Pyropus Corona Argentarius
Visited Places:

Recruited Marik B. Ulrich = +50
Tattooed Anselm de le Poer/Used Immunes skills= +10 ~Imaginifer
Tattooed Samael Lykoi/Used Immunes skills= +10 ~Imaginifer
Tattooed Silas Agata/Used Immunes skills= +10 ~Imaginifer
Jan Prompt #5 + #3: Cheer up Kaena/Go ice skating = +20
Jan Prompt #1: Set traps at Inferni's borders = +10
Tattooed Marik Ulrich/Used Immunes Skill= +10 ~Imaginifer
Pierced Marik Ulrich/Used Immunes Skill= +10 ~Imaginifer
Tattooed Lucia Cabriel/ Used Immunes Skill= +10 ~Imaginifer
Pierced Lucia Cabriel/ Used Immunes Skill= +10 ~Imaginifer
Tattooed Talitha Lykoi/ Used Immunes Skill= +10 ~Imaginifer
Recruited Izaak Ulrich= +50
Recruited Sascha C. Ulrich= +50
Started an AW in Inferni = +2
Started an AW in Inferni = +2
Jan prompt # 1: Hippie Invasion = +10
Jan prompt 3: Inferni Border-check = +10
Join AW thread in Inferni = +2

Note: Random words is an effect of his Tourette's, but it also denotes the updates of his point log that are new.

Count Total: 981 - updated last: May 02, 2011

<style>
.cotl-game a:link,.cotl-game a:visited { color:#DBDBDB; font-weight: bold;}
.cotl-game a:active,.cotl-game a:hover { color:#FFFFFF; font-weight: bold;}
.cotl-game b {color:#AA0000;}
.cotl-game i {color:#AA0000;}
.cotl-game hr {border: none 0; border-top: 1px dashed #AA0000; height: 1px; }
.cotl-game-title { color:#AA0000; font-size:13px; font-family:georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; }
.cotl-game-small { font-style: italic; text-align: center; }
.cotl-game {font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:10px; color:#440B02; margin:10px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... ltable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding: 267px 10px 10px 10px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Cotl Van Ulrich is a dumb-asshole who thinks he has a right to live life and be happy. But I, as his creator has to pick on him for every single little thing he does, because I personally hate him. A little bit more about him would be that he is significantly short, exceptionally loud, and extremely fire tempered. He hates wolves because of the fact that they killed his least favorite but only current nephew that he knew about. He likes to kill things and make sure that things go through as much pain as possible before death. He carries around a sword of choice, wear's his dead nephew's pelt as a cloak, and studded leather bracelets. He has a horse named Maschine that he has tattooed the face of. He twitches a lot and can't help it, as well as curse.

As far as skills go, he is a brilliant artist, both musically and talentedly on paper, since he has no way with words spoken, he had to be good at something besides scowling and hiding his emotions. He tattoos an he draws portraits and shit like that, He also isn't too bad at making blueprints, or setting up a trap. He cannot really build things outside of traps, since woodwork is heavier than he can deal with and it's too much work for this lazy bastard. He can skin things rather effectively, as well as sew simple things together. He is also really good at piercings.

Active threads:

1. [m]Edge Of The Earth - Halo
2. The broken - Sascha
3. and it is done; the bell invites me - Ezekiel

4. Carrion
5. OPEN

6. CLOSED

7. CLOSED

Pending threads:
1. Aeron

Archive threads:
1.-[M/J]I bring no real Joy to you-Nov 15, 2009- Kaena Lykoi
Cotl joins Inferni and he meets Kaena Lykoi and thinks she's a smexy pants old hag. Hence, from day one, Cotl is a creeper.

2.This is our beginning;coming to an end.-Nov. 17,2009 - Ember Phoenix
Cotl rides to Aniwaya and gets lost as shit pretty much. He ends up meeting Ember Phoenix and he trades a horse, Maschine, for five facial piercings. It was a rather valued trade, and Cotl had become friends with the co-leader of Aniwaya. Perhaps too friendly.
3.Look into the future, make out the word "speak"-Nov 21,2009- Kansas Sadira
Cotl meets Kansas Sadira in for the first time and he trades a working CD player for an eyebrow piercing. He ended up also wandering around and finding come more CDs that worked enough for him to listen to them. He did not find batteries though, so soon after the CD player died. They are just outside of Halifax as well as inside Halifax later in the day.
4.I'm a Punk I'm a Sinner, I'm a Freak - Nov 22, 2009- Adante
Cotl meets Adante and wants to rip his face off but doesn't because he doesn't want that type of reputation yet. He ends up leaving in a huff. They are inside Halifax.

5.she's out to get me; [J] -Nov. 24, 2009 - Ava
An albino fox looking coyote seeks to join Inferni and Cotl is the one to greet such a pathetic looking being while it was raining. Needless to say the white rat got into the clan. Not to mention that Cotl didn't mind her too much.
6. Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face..- Nov. 25, 2009 - Kaena Lykoi
Cotl hangs out with his old granny crush thing. They talk about tattoos and stuff as well as Cotl tattooing Maschine's face and then Cotl getting his skull tattoo on his stomach from Kaena Lykoi.
7. all the questions left behind - Nov. 27, 2009 - Ava
Cotl sees that little albino rat again, and he converses with her, and gets a little bit friendly >:]

8. those whom the gods detest-Dec 1, 2009 - Vesasia Kalilia
Shit goes here
9.When it rains-Dec 10, 2009 - Halo Lykoi
Shit goes here
10.Are we the only ones-Dec 11, 2009 - Cassius Arphralos
Shit goes here

11.cyclone cellar-Dec 16, 2009 - Anselm de le Poer
Shit goes here
12. This Is The Life On Mars-Dec 18, 2009 - Kansas Sadira
Shit goes here
13.All these asphyxiated, self-medicated-Dec 30, 2009 - Marik Ulrich
Shit goes here

14.fast food to go-Jan 2, 2010 - Anselm de le Poer
Shit goes here

15.A warning to the people the good and the evil-Jan 3, 2010 - Inferni Pack meeting
War between Dahlia De Mai and Inferni is declared.
16.Bringing home the goodies-Jan 4, 2010 - Marik Ulrich
Shit goes here

17.Mark of the beast-Jan 6, 2010 - Samael Lykoi
Shit goes here
18.finding a niche-Jan 16, 2010 - Nakir
Shit goes here
19. Finding the radius-Jan 19, 2010 - Alexander Faoul
Shit goes here

20.[M] - those who live are those who fight-Jan 21, 2010 - Kai, Sicarus, Vitium, Nakir, Hezekiah, Hybrid
Shit goes here
21. S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts-Jan 23, 2010 - Kaena Lykoi
Shit goes here
22.But you're so far away-Feb 27, 2010 - Halo Lykoi
Shit goes here

23. Sherman's March to the Sea-Mar 6, 2010 - War Thread #1
Shit goes here
24. I can't wait for you to shut me u[p], And make me hip like bad ass-Mar 6, 2010 - Semyon Terho
Shit goes here
25.[M]Kokain-Mar 27, 2010 - Halo Lykoi
Shit goes here

26.Humanoid-Mar 28, 2010 - [r/o]
Shit goes here
27.[m]I want your design-Mar 31, 2010 - Ember Phoenix
Shit goes here
28.the things we lost in the fire-Apr 12, 2010 - Inferni Pack meeting
War is won and over with.

29. [M] i'm a young urban psychopath-Apr 19, 2010 - Silas Agata
Shit goes here
30.[m]Burning on the highway-Apr 20, 2010 - Rurik, Anselm, Lucia, Silas, Conor, Rikka, Razekiel,Lolita
Shit goes here
31.[M - lang] oh the innocence of youth-Apr 26, 2010 - Bris Strombringer
Shit goes here

32.Straight Jacket Fashion-Apr 27, 2010 - Cassius Arphralos
Shit goes here
33. wicked world on the way to hell-May 3, 2010 - Eris "Lykoi"
Shit goes here
34.crawling to the cities edge-May 30, 2010 - Marishka
Shit goes here

35. Prom Queen-Jul 6, 2010 - Halo Lykoi
Shit goes here
36.Everybody Wants A Piece of My World-Jul 26, 2010 - Liliana Utina

Shit goes here
37.[M] [P] Alone, I break.- Jul 28, 2010 - Luica Cabriel
Shit goes here

38.Silence [j]- Aug 8, 2010 - Sascha Ulrich
Shit goes here
39.M - dear, the only way I'll really smile- Aug 9, 2010 - Aislin de la Croix
Shit goes here
40.Goldilocks-Aug 10, 2010 - Izaak
Shit goes here

41.M - omnipresent knife in my back,-Aug 16, 2010 - Talitha De le Poer
Shit goes here
42.On his face is a map of the world-Aug 30, 2010 - Sascha
Shit goes here
43.lets get ready to rambo-Oct. 4, 2010 - Heidi
Shit goes here

44.[M] When we collide, we break-Oct 20, 2010 - Ember Phoenix
Shit goes here
45.Happy Birthday Cotl-Oct 28, 2010 - Izaak Ulrich
Shit goes here
46.And I wouldn't like to know you-Dec 1, 2010 - Conor Soul
Shit goes here

47. hold me down for we are no longer the same-Dec 7, 2010 - Cassius, Halo
Shit goes here
48.[M] frozen-Jan 4, 2011 - Izaak's body discovery
Shit goes here
49.I hope you choke, I know you'll choke-Jan 17, 2011 - China Lykoi
Shit goes here

50. M - Misery Loves Its Company-Jan 19, 2011 - Kesho, Sascha
Shit goes here
51.[M]So cold- Jan 24, 2011 - Talitha de le poer
Shit goes here
52.M - Step Up, Ghetto Blaster-Jan 30, 2011 - Talitha de le Poer
Shit goes here
53. I Thought I Knew It All- Feb 7, 2011 - Sascha
Shit goes here
54.M- Go Forth and Die-Feb 15, 2011 - Talitha de le Poer
Shit goes here
55.Spin a web of deceit-Feb 16, 2011 - Naniko D'Angelo
Shit goes here
56.Cocoa Crack-Mar 10, 2011 - Imacai
Shit goes here
57.tear it down to build something new up,-Mar 12, 2011 - Micah, Ouija
Shit goes here
58. I FREAKING LOVE DIET COKE!-Mar 17, 2011 - Ykesha of Lynn
Shit goes here
59. [M] - If I could walk on water-Mar 27, 2011 - Yuki Miyako
Shit goes here
60.Kokain..Yummy-Mar 30, 2011 - Sascha
Shit goes here
61.Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist-Apr 11, 2011 - Talitha de le poer
Shit goes here
62. Letting Go-Apr 12, 2011 - Euphoria
Shit goes here
63. Smiling sweetly-Apr 18, 2011 - Halo Lykoi
Shit goes here
64.black gold reign-Apr 28, 2011 - Kansas
Shit goes here
65.the children of a lesser god-May 2, 2011 - Inferni pack meeting
Shit goes here
66.It's him, again.-May 16, 2011 - Euphoria
Shit goes here
67. [m]Die Dead Enough-Jun 2, 2011 - Euphoria
Shit goes here
68. M - take my heart out-Jun 8, 2011 - Talitha de le poer
Shit goes here
69.Fugitive Run[j]-Jun 16, 2011 - Giza Ulrich-Reinhilde
Shit goes here
70. The Indelible Mark-Jun 22, 2011 - Giza Ulrich-Reinhilde
Shit goes here
71.End of Me-Jul 11 , 2011 - Talitha de le poer
Shit goes here
72.Fear Me dear for I AM DEATH!-Aug 1, 2011 - [r/o]
Shit goes here
73.I don't dream of flying-Aug 12, 2011 - Talitha de le poer
Shit goes here

74.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
75.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
76.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here

77.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
78.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here

<style>
.cotl-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-t51 p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-t51 {background-color:#252C47; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2hSYP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C0C9F1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#171C31; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cotl-t51-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cotl-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#F1F4FF;}
.cotl-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #F1F4FF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ktable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 Touch and die

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 touch and die

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 Touch and die

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/MjYak.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">
Eroding all your freedoms. Down the rabbit hole.

OOC: You see that credit right there at the bottom of this table? Yeah, that means that Ryne made this table. She's vicious if you steal. Steal and I find out, I sick Cotl on you, as well as Ryuzaki. Those two...You don't want to fuck with.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for COTL only. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

Cotl Ulrich, You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: It's cool <3

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

[/html]

[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: Thanks m'dear <3

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. Your character thinks this is amusing. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

ooc: James made this table for me since he brokeded one of my other tables he made for me awhile back

In Character

<style>
.cotl-a02 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-a02 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.cotl-a02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.cotl-a02-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#919092; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cotl-a02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-a02 {background-color:#27221a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbbabc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /cotl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Speak

[/html]

[html]
look at these people, amazing how sheep will show up for the slaughter

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at dui neque. Mauris mattis arcu suscipit nisl scelerisque adipiscing. Nam bibendum venenatis mauris, et tristique turpis dapibus ornare. Curabitur in tortor sed odio consectetur condimentum nec sed tellus. Praesent pharetra, enim sit amet consectetur egestas, elit ipsum sollicitudin eros, at ornare augue nisl quis nisi. Proin a felis nec mi venenatis laoreet. Morbi mattis dictum eleifend. Suspendisse elit nisi, ornare ut varius adipiscing, tincidunt vel mauris. Vivamus mi lacus, congue vel scelerisque et, convallis vel neque. Cras a nisl augue, nec feugiat lorem. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer ac velit mi. "Now that your savior’s as still as the grave, you’re beginning to fear me... Like cavemen fear thunder, I still have to wonder, can you really hear me?"
ooc: "slipping" iii---Table © Miyu <333

[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! table for COTL. No one else.

------------------------------------------------------------

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; "Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris." Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.
[/html]

[html]

OOC: © Table image by Jacoby, Cotl drawing © Titmouse
Tell me would you kill to save a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?
CRASH, CRASH, BURN!

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]

[html]

Word Count: 000 O y helo thar I am your out of character rantings and ravings. :3

In Character

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ante libero, lobortis eu viverra eget, ullamcorper non nunc. Cras tellus ligula, commodo ac molestie sit amet, convallis ac dui. Quisque sed tincidunt neque. Suspendisse vel dignissim leo. Phasellus lacinia hendrerit mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut a nisl nec magna rutrum iaculis viverra vitae lectus. Ut aliquet arcu id augue porta a eleifend dui pulvinar. Mauris pellentesque molestie libero eu ullamcorper. Donec quis ante auctor nulla euismod pellentesque ac sit amet dolor. Maecenas vel cursus leo. Nullam mollis, quam et tempus facilisis, enim dui convallis arcu, vel elementum risus ipsum in ipsum.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

ooc...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB5 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffae2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB5 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ab2400;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... free-5.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:245px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#ab2400;}
</style>

ooc muurrr

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

[/html]

[html]
OOC here:... finally you made a new cotl table goddamn

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlonly b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlonlyooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.cotlonly p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlonly {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cq1v3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blah blah blah

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. Your character thinks this is amusing. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

Speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
OOC here:

LaLala

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlfire b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlfireooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;color:#fff;}
.cotlfire p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlfire {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u763w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/nGdqs.png);">
OOC: +5 we can end this with a fade to black if you want to end it here or whatever.
Television Rules the Nation!

The woman would grin and agree with him showing her where Aniwaya was at some point in time. Cotl nodded his head softly as his gauged ear twitched and his long hair was stuck back in his face. An ivory finger moved the hair out of his face again so she could see his eyes. He was starting to get annoyed with standing out here and being wet, and it was the reason he had not found a seat next to the woman. His eyes were still cold on the woman, his pupils pinpoints in his eyes. He stared at her, manners were long past him. It ist a good ride south from here. the male would speak, remembering how long it would take him to ride there. With another rider without a horse, it would take twice as long. If Cotl had his cart it would probably be easier, of if he had another horse it would be useful in this case as well. Maybe it would be best for the investment. Perhaps he could convince Ember to do a tattoo for a horse. Maybe he was just making excuses now though as well. He'd found the thought of another horse was always attractive to him, but the more horses, the more mouths to feed in winter. Having a herd would be good for hunting in the winter for the pack, but Cotl still felt like he'd get too attached to the damn horses for him to sacrifice to the pack. Maschine and him had become good friends, if not best friends by now, and if Cotl had more, he'd probably tattoo the horses and also spend time with them too much. Then he might as well just be a rancher, and that, my friend, was not what Cotl was really wanting to be. One horse was good enough...Maybe...

Cotl's throat would clear again before he would listen to the woman telling him that it wasn't his fault that he wasn't able to control the cursing and twitches. That seemed to be a reoccuring theme that people seemed to be accepting of over here. He'd noticed it. "It's not Cotl's fault." He liked the feeling, but it also gave him an ego boost that probably, just maybe was not good for the little bastard. Or maybe it was good. Or maybe it didn't do a goddamn thing for him in the real world. It was just people trying to be nice, but no one was willing to step over any boundaries with the male. Except for the one time he'd got lucky here in Kanada. His lip twitched as he snorted again. She would speak again to him. She asked if the move was hard. He pulled an ear back. It vas hart leaving mein bruder. -NYEH-He ended up following mich en die end. the male would share with the other. Oder den dat, nein. -FUCK- It sucked over dhere. the male would growl his next two sentences, showing that he did not like where he came from too much. I mean, he did like the country, and the language and traditions, so he held him being German high over his head, but he just hated the people there because they were assholes on the most part. Some of the girls were hot and some of the guys there were cool on a personal level, but the general public of the clans and packs was just annoying to him.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]

[html]
OOC here: omg, you made this table <3333; I had to resize it because it was a little bit too big, so I hope you don't mind luffly <3 +5

Cotl flicked his large ears back, and his lip wrinkled, lifted and showed his unfriendly fangs at the boy as he had made a lunge at him, trying to grip him and feel his junk. It was awkward and Cotl was too quick for the man and jumped back. Tail would lash behind him and his ears were flat against his head. Ich sagte 'nein'! the man was quick to tell the boy, a snap of his jaws coming together was accompanied with a snort. Shackles were raised on his saddled spine, and his tail fluffed out. Cotl stood there, his mouth would regain it's blank frown as he looked at the child. He gave his warning and it was time to now recover a calm demeanor now. His broad shoulders were squared, and shackles and ridge still stood on end down the length of the man, but the snarl was quick to remove from his face and replace with a simple frown that he normally wore. The boy would be quick to bounce to another subject. Good, Cotl didn't have to linger on one topic too long. The boy told him that 'Father's lover' was the one who told him where they were. Cotl turned his cold eyes to Marik and his dark form for a moment. He cocked a pierced brow at the man, but said nothing before his eyes would turn back to the orange and gray tinted, dual tailed male.

Eat. Drink. Smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl5 b {font-weight:normal; color:#86939b; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotl5ooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#86939b;}
.cotl5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl5 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zkk0G.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #86939b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC here: Copy and paste coding is lovely

Nothing interesting is going on here. Really. I swear. This is just filler text. Random stringing together of words just to take up space. Nothing here is meant to make sense. And if it did then why call it filler text? Randomized text is random. It allows you to babble on endlessly about nothing. Don't you wish that you could ramble too?

Eat. Drink. Smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl1 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e9e1ab; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotl1ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#e9e1ab;}
.cotl1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j4d6ch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #e9e1ab; padding: 10px 0px 460px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#dfbd55; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC here: Copy and paste coding is lovely

Nothing interesting is going on here. Really. I swear. This is just filler text. Random stringing together of words just to take up space. Nothing here is meant to make sense. And if it did then why call it filler text? Randomized text is random. It allows you to babble on endlessly about nothing. Don't you wish that you could ramble too?

Eat. Drink. Smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#a206a1; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotl2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#a206a1;}
.cotl2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl2 {margin:0 auto; width:276px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/29os7m9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a206a1; padding: 520px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ff19f3; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
ooc:

"speech"

[/html]

[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

COTL VAN ULRICH

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.colttape p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.colttape b {color:#e3dd69;}
.colttape-b {width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.colttape-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#e3dd69; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.colttape-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... ttable.png); height:300px; border-width:0px;}
.colttape-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.colttape {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #e3dd69; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]

occgoodnessss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In

hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.cotlcrazyreq b {font-weight:e4e3e1; color:#bcb7be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #450101; }
.cotlcrazyreq-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#390101; text-align:left;}
.cotlcrazyreq p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cotlcrazyreq {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#979393; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebee01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#390101; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cotlcrazyreq-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cotlcrazyreq-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b6b3b4; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

[html]
OOC goes here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem. "speech"
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. "Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium." Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. "Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium." Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.cotl-guill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-guill p {padding:2px 20px; margin:10px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-guill b {color:#863230; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-guill {background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1146/cotl2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 130px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

WC:

Don’t get me started on the things that I’ve been hearing.
You have forgotten the face of your father and now you have been disgraced.

You say I got to wear a tie to church,
and I can only get to Heaven through my works,
I hate to tell you but you’re full of shit.
Earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me
Whoa-oh
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive,
a little over the top and abrasive,
if that is what it takes to wake you up,
sign me up.

?
?
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I, I hate you too, I love you too
I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

Here we go.

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

<style type="text/css">
.cotl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffde00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cotl .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cotl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6b0a02; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... g/cotl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

out of character text

<style type="text/css">
.jchartable b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffdd0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jchartable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jchartable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jchartable {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#444c5f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ySgvA.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fae7b5; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive,
a little over the top and abrasive,
if that is what it takes to wake you up,
sign me up.

?
?
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I, I hate you too, I love you too
I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

<style>
.cotlidc-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotlidc-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotlidc-z91 b {color:#743434; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cotlidc-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xSAGQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.cotlidc-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.cotl-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-t51 p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-t51 {background-color:#252C47; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2hSYP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C0C9F1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#171C31; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cotl-t51-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cotl-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#F1F4FF;}
.cotl-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #F1F4FF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
(Tables continued since there's like a shitload of them)

[html]

Word Count → 000

Cotl Ulrich → Freaky Animal. I wasn't sure what to do for Cotl. So he gets this here strange animal. The way this table sits right now, you can't see it all. He has giant antlers.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mollis rutrum magna eu tempus. In sollicitudin justo eget justo porttitor elementum. Vestibulum lorem diam, aliquet non egestas non, suscipit eu est. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed hendrerit, diam sit amet feugiat bibendum, orci justo rhoncus nunc, mattis gravida orci arcu non leo. Etiam pellentesque diam quis augue convallis a rhoncus leo rhoncus. Nullam lacinia fringilla pharetra. Proin pharetra iaculis sapien ut mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pretium libero sed purus sagittis vitae ullamcorper neque dapibus. Curabitur interdum, ipsum in sollicitudin rhoncus, felis justo laoreet sem, a fringilla ante metus vel enim. Etiam ultrices porta semper. Morbi auctor, est condimentum tristique consequat, elit nulla sollicitudin arcu, et lobortis leo nulla gravida nibh.

<style>
.cvu-animal {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XQEgq.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.cvu-animal .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.cvu-animal p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.cvu-animal b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

In Character

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.Freebie004 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Freebie004 b {color:#3f321e; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px;}
.Freebie004-b {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Freebie004-header {font-family:vivian; color:#3f321e; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie004-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Freebie004 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#886b42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:402px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6116/004sz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

[html]

OOC: lalala

Will you tear under the pressure that the world puts on your shoulders? Please tell me, will you always be so stubborn to never admit that you were wrong? Will you always ram your horns against the wall? to shake it and shake it until it tumbles and falls? And when it tumbles and falls, will you look up and gasp your last breath as the rocks bury you alive? Will you admit you were wrong then? huh? I can't hear you, you're voice is muffled, or your voice is dead, souls lost in the world of the spirits, the afterlife, if you believe so. Or you will be rotting under those rocks, soul forever at rest, happy with the mistakes you made that you never learned from, happy to be ignorant, no, stupid to your own actions? You'll die the death of a ram. Congratulations.

Will you tear under the pressure that the world puts on your shoulders? Please tell me, will you always be so stubborn to never admit that you were wrong? Will you always ram your horns against the wall? to shake it and shake it until it tumbles and falls? And when it tumbles and falls, will you look up and gasp your last breath as the rocks bury you alive? Will you admit you were wrong then? huh? I can't hear you, you're voice is muffled, or your voice is dead, souls lost in the world of the spirits, the afterlife, if you believe so. Or you will be rotting under those rocks, soul forever at rest, happy with the mistakes you made that you never learned from, happy to be ignorant, no, stupid to your own actions? You'll die the death of a ram. Congratulations.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#210900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cotl-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cotl-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl-a01 .bg-col {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png);}
.cotl-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#9F8170; background-image:url(http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l64 ... _stock.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait luff. +3

I can't take pain enough (and I run), I can't bleed fast enough, I can't DIE DEAD ENOUGH!

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

[html]
WC

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. "Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio." Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.

<style>
.zero-rust p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-rust b {color:#ffffff; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-rust {font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#EBC699; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#C06A37; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/rust.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:450px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
I'll take this shit you call your life in a single breath!

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand,yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.cotl-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.cotl-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-template .charname {font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; color:#3f0d0d; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.cotl-template b {color:#3f0d0d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cotl-template {background-color:#b2b2b2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... eartab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:456px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.cotl-template .inner {margin:77px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.cotl-template p.wordcount {color:#471010; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC/WC

CLAIMED! Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

[Image: cotlavvie-1.png]
© Jacoby - 132 x 199

[Image: cotlchibi2.png]
© Jacoby- 156 x 200

[Image: 1h6tzr.png]
© Ryne- 200 x 200

[Image: cotlfrekiritar-1.png]
© Kiri - 164 x 200

[Image: cotlfacerea-2.png]
© Jacoby