not your average waste of time
[html]

We wave this flag of hatred;
But you're the ones who made it.

A handful of days had come and past, yet not seemed as promising as this. Breathing in deeply, her bi-colored gaze was fixated upon the glowing clouds, which obscured the rising sun from sight. The thick cloud cover was tinted a radiant pastel-purple and pink mix of a color. No matter how long she stood here watching the seemingly burning clouds, the more colors her untrained retinas were able to distinguish. Sighing rather airily, she gave the lightness of her mood no further consideration, and simply let things be.

She loved the cliffs of this territory, and was finding herself sitting near a specific overhang to bring in each new by watching the brilliant sunrises. This place gave a beautifully unrestricted view of the daily happening, which drew her to this place all the more. She'd prided herself for making every sunrise each morning, weather permitting of course. Sighing lightly once more, her bi-hued gaze slid closed, still having stayed in her two-legged werewolf form. It had been so many months since she'd allowed herself to appear like this, she forgot what it was like for the most part. Her light pink-ish talons raked gently though the coarse sand-like soil beneath her, feeling the coolness of the particles against the smooth pad-like palm of her slender hands. It... wasn't horrible she supposed. Living somewhere like this made it all the more enjoyable.

image by cammie

[/html]
[html]

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ilding.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
wc: 300+
OOC: Sorry for delay! I usually put stuff up faster than this. APUSH and all.

There was still some allure left from the coast. True enough, this desire, this longing, would fade slightly the moment the snow began to fall and coat the golden sands with a dusting of white. Of course that feeling would be destroyed completely when there was a glacier of the stuff laying on the grass. Strel had come from further north than this, but he had in his years wondered what a warm paradise could be. Some of the wiser beasts in the old pack, who knew how to read, had shared their stories with the pups in the caves during winter. Never did they light a fire to ease the stinging pain of the chill even as their voices sang of the heat of the tropics. Fires were for the humans and the wolves would never be humans. Such backwards beings, so conservative. Strel hoped they fell apart as the young ones grew into adults.

Toes felt the hardness of the sand, clouds having cooled it all down since the sun started hiding. Winter was surely on its way. His lavender gaze rose from his path and spied a creature wandering as well. He noted her figure briefly before putting it entirely out of his mind. No male had such a form, not a one was remotely as thin and shapely. Wind played with his shoulder length hair, tossing it across his eyes even if he used his hands to keep it away. Spitting out a strand, the male sent a whistle into the air. A small puff of vapor formed and dissipated before his lips as the sound shakily echoed forth. He had not been sure she would have heard him if he had shouted. A slightly cold hand rose into the air and waved, eagerly awaiting the moment the female would turn and see him behind her.

Speak Think walk

[/html]
[html]

ooc; oh its fine(;! sorry that this is so terribly fail-ish.

She supposed this place could and would suit he just fine, at least for a little while. She wasn't going to make any promises though. As if in a trance, her slender but furred fingers, adorned with her claws traced through the cold sand. Her bi-colored gaze was locked in a stare out over the rolling ocean. She seemed content, until the gentle calm was split, by a shrill whistle which came from the rear of her.

Sharply angled auds pinned back upon her slender cranium, her neck automatically jerking around, her entire upper body shifting with the effort. Blinking quickly, she finally caught the sight of the male a good amount of yards up the coast. He was waving, which obviously indicated that he fully intended on making her acquaintance. Surprisingly, Ataxia found herself not minding the coming company. In fact, she pushed her short frame from the turf, standing to brush at her fur a moment before returning the wave. She took her own handful of strides forward, but paused a moment, allowing him to come the remainder of the way. "Hello.." she greeted meekly, lacking much confidence in herself during such social excursions.

image by cammie

[/html]
[html]

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ilding.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Sorry for delay again! /bad bad bad Gen. I also apologize about the length, but I feel like I'm being repeatedly punched in the gut.

Bold as brass and twice as bright, Strel kept his grin plastered thickly on this features. The chillier day did not seem to bother him all too much anymore, not when he had something new to play with. Well, perhaps not so much play with as harass; it was his curse to be more of a pain than a benefit more often than not. Truthfully, it did not affect him a bit since he'd always believed there had to be someone that was the bubbly person who just got on your nerves now and then. What fun would there be otherwise? What mischief could be made with dingbats and bullies? None, for there would be no one to make the mischief in the first place. Though it would not work fully every time, there were advantages to being absolutely difficult to bring down.

"Well, hi there!" he greeted, rather exuberantly about it. He had noticed she'd shied away from him instead of seeming rather happy for a new acquaintance. Guess not everyone could be as thrilled over strangers as me. He gave a mental sigh at himself, question his own vigor over it. But his little mental debate with himself barely showed through on his features, though his eyes seemed only three quarters present. "You weren't here when I was before. You new to Cours? How're you liking it?" He had to restrain himself from asking even more questions into that single breath. Perhaps, he was a tad bit too excited. Then again, it was not everyday that he socialized with a new packmate.

Speak Think walk

[/html]
[html]

ooc; its quite alright xD

Well,this wasn't all to bad. He was indeed rather boisterous, having more energy than she was used to experiencing from just one person. He seemed sweet though, but it was still likely that she could be mistaken. She didn't hold much faith in her own judge of character, not having all too much experience at it anyhow. She simply smiled nervously as he returned her greeting with much more strength and interest. She felt so.. lame. It was the best way to describe the self-depreciating veil that tended to shroud her. She was just.. unpracticed with social interactions, and let it bother herself too much.

She'd been eyeing the ground for the most part now, having looked down after his returned greeting. Now as he had spoken again though, she instinctively lifted her gaze to meet his.. nodding her head quickly at his observation. "Yeah, it's only been.. uh, a couple days" she commented, giving a quick shrug of her slender shoulders. "Have you been here long..?" she'd paused a good few moments before responding with the question of her own. Compared to him she was so very calm, she hoped she didn't convey the wrong message. It wasn't that she disliked him, or the situation. It was more her nerves that clammed her up, managing to drive her mad with inward frustration.

image by cammie

[/html]
[html]

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ilding.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">300+

"Gotta start somewhere, right?" he chimed in, hoping to ease the pressure the girl seemed to be under. It seemed as though social interactions were not her forte. Her tone, posture, and the way she spoke told him she needed to guided to come out of her shell, even a little bit. Of course, that was only what he thought. Never did it occur to him that he could have been wrong. Strelein von Rosnete was stubborn and he was proud. No way was he going to admit he was wrong. And if he did? Well, he'd be the picture of a pouting child denied his dessert.

Strel was about to nod, but he chose not to. He could not really say how long he'd been here; his memory was a little fuzzy after that sojourn in the woods. "Well, I've been here since June, but I left for a couple of months for some stupid reason. I'm obviously back now, though!" he beamed, trying to be as warm and pleasant as he could possibly be. Trying to make friends was indeed his strength, though keeping some was the harder challenge.

"What do you like about this place so far? Made any new friends?" Strel wanted to keep prying more information from the female, hoping more questions would give her lead to speak more. That was his goal after all. To learn more and meet more people and to make many friends. He was rather selfish in that sense. "What drove you here, anyway? Simply a change of scenery? An angry leader who wants your blood?" Strel persisted, wanting more and more out of the female. He didn't even know if she wanted to talk about any of that, let alone to some pack mate she had only just met.

Speak Think walk

[/html]
[html]

ooc; sorrysorrysorry for the wait :/

This male seemed very determined, being much more socially aggressive than her previous night's company, Haven. She was glad she was encountering him after the ice-breaking conversation with Haven, and not prior to it. She was going to be forced into this whole, conversation and making nice thing one way or another. She had been subconsciously expecting it, she knew what came with the process of becoming part of a pack. Solitude was thrown out the window, which she was finding herself minding a lot less than she had expected. She'd been ready to settle obviously, ready to finally attach roots more permanent than anywhere else in her travels. She'd begun by nodding her head, a slight smile creasing her soft features as she agreed with his initial statement, before listening to his quick unleash of questions.

Taking only but a moment to mull over her rebuttal to his handful of questions she offered another shy smile before quickly giving a half shrug of her shoulders. "Well uh, it's really pretty.." she commented lamely before pushing on, having caught onto the fact that he seemed determined to engage her in conversation. "I've met Haven.. he's really nice, and Firefly and the King and um, Ayita.. but it was only briefly" she added the last part with another of her shy smiles, as she shifted her weight back and forth somewhat awkwardly. Laughing at his final question she 'ummed' a moment before pushing out a quick answer; "I guess I just finally opened my eyes and realized I didn't have anywhere to go. The part of me that wanted to change that won for once I guess.." she laughed nervously, giving another of her quick shoulder shrugs.

image by cammie

[/html]