Timewarped, When you're bad.
DaVinci had finally caught the pesky little rodent that had nipped him on the nose while he'd been sniffing about in the mound of decaying leaves. He'd been so angry that the creature had dared even lay a mark on him that he'd torn the underbrush apart chasing the baby bunny. The moody little brat hadn't even made a quick end to the creature's life, no not at all. Instead he had slowly taken his time in torturing it, holding it by it's tail and swinging it up in the air only to snatch it back with a soft grip as it cartwheeled head over feet back towards the earth. Once or twice he made certain that it landed on the ground with a nice thud as well, just so it didn't bet the impression that it was safe as long as he kept it up in the sky where it didn't belong.

It didn't take too long before even he grew bored with playing catch with his prey. Settling down on a nice pile of sun warmed leaves he held the mouse down with one paw and began to pull tiny tuffs of fur out of it's pelt, the nice screams of the rabbit were music to his ears. A quivering mound of balding flesh stood shocked between his paws as he examined his work before with one swift jerk he removed the fur from the bunny's tail. Liquid black eyes stared at nothing as the anger of the beast began to die away. He wasn't through with the rabbit yet but he didn't think that he'd kill it, no, to live as is was a far better idea.
[html]

You're right, he ish ebil!! I suppose this is the perfect opportunity to use my bunny table XD. My attempt at puppy-talk is horrible, but I tried. 'Tis the first time I have rped a pup in a long time. Just to let ya know, Ruri's a few days over 8 weeks. I made it so that she had just been found by Jacquez a few days before this, but we can just ignore that if you wish.

Everything was unfamiliar as the petite pup stumbled through the leaf-litter. Where was everyone or better yet, where was she? This place didn't smell at all like the place she lived. The fluffy, blue merle border collie pup could not help but whimper in fright as she tried to search for something familiar either to her sense of smell or her sense of touch. Yet, no matter how many circles she turned as she went forward Ruri could not detect anything. Then suddenly, a grouping of ear piercing screams shocked her delicate, sensitive ears and her tail tucked fearfully. What was making such a noise? She'd never heard anything like it. Against her better judgment, the tiny, blind pup began to slowly walk towards the sound. It took only a short while, made longer by the fact that she ran into several low-lying bushes, until she reached the source of the sound. Two scents reached her sensitive nose, one slightly more familiar than the other. The familiar smell was that of a rabbit. Her new care-taker, Jacquez had brought her one of those to eat once. She remembered the smell well. It had been the first thing she had eaten in several days. However, this rabbit was not dead, in fact the sound of it's struggles led her to believe that it was the thing that had screamed so loudly earlier. The other scent smelled like that of a fellow canine, though not one that she had ever met. That wasn't saying much as Ruri was still too young to have met many people. For a moment, she huddled behind the last bush she had run into, weighing the consequences of what she should do next. The few people she did know she had met with Jac. He had been the one to introduce her as she had been too shy to even say hello. But, he was not here now and she couldn't just stay hidden. She might never get out of this place. Without knowing where she was she could wander for hours in a perfect circle and not even know it. So, deciding that that outcome was not worth being shy the ivory and slate hued pup slowly tip-toed forward, out from behind the bush. Her pale blue eyes danced randomly in front of her, towards the scent of this stranger, before she finally managed to speak. "E...excoose me? I'ma lost...d-do you know whe we awe? her slurred, stuttered attempt at speaking was the best plea for assistance she could manage at this age. She had only just learned to speak within the past week or two and the formation of words was hard to learn without being able to watch someone else form them with their lips. Still, it sounded like she had gotten her message across, or so she hoped. The scrawny little pup could slowly lied down, wanting to show submission to this stranger so that they might be inclined to help her.

[/html]
ooc: Davi is probably about 5 1/2 months, right after his encounter with humans.

He had been so busy tormenting the tiny body that he hadn't even caught the scent of the other on the breezes that whipped across his pelt. he had just been about to rip off the little baby bunny's ear when a soft wavering voice caught his attention. Jerking his head to the side DaVinci caught the sight of another in the area watching him, or so he thought. Pinning his ears back as the rabbit finally came out of it's shock and made an attempted to escape DaVinci snapped at the bunny but was too late as the half defurred beast escaped between his paws.

He stared after the rabbit for a moment before slowly his blue grey orbs turned back towards the one who had caused him to loose his prey. "Now look what you did.." his high pitched protest exclaimed. He rose up from the leaves and stalked towards the other puppy, his eyes studying this one, trying to figure out what type of game he could invent to bring the younger creature to his mercy. He really did like being in charge and this one already showed signs of being little more than a toy for him with her scent so strong.

"Aww.. you're wost?" he mocked, finally realizing what she had said, a dark little cackle in his voice as he pranced around her, yet to realize that she was indeed blind.
[html]

After announcing her presence Ruri's sensitive ears detected the sound of the rabbit scurrying off, followed by the snapping of jaws and then a rather disgruntled voice. What had she done? The blue merle pup did her best to shrink into a ball as she lied there on the ground. "I didn' mean to. P'ease don' be mad," her tiny voice begged, her velvety, collie ears pinned back against her head. Then she heard the older pup mockingly ask if she was lost, imitating her slurred English. "Y-yeah...I'ma wost--I mean l-lost" she affirmed, innocently expecting that the other might actually be concerned for her. Her sensitive ears detect the sound of the young male's paws crunching in the leaf litter around her, was he circling her? Her pupil-less eyes danced around, her head swiveling back and forth to try and focus her senses in the direction of the other pup. He was obviously older than her, for he could speak just like an adult, without messing up certain sounds. "H-ho'd still p-please. I can' tell whewe you awe," she asked, trying to hit that she was already at his mercy. If he was trying to size her up, he already had complete advantage of her. He was likely much bigger than her, and he could obviously see as he had been able to catch a rabbit. At this age she had yet to completely figure out how to get around without sight. That would come with time, but for now she was helpless and vulnerable without assistance. So...the ivory and merle collie pup laid their, her tail tucked beneath her form as she hoped that this stranger would be nice to her.

[/html]
He was a monster, or at least he had the makings of a monster. He couldn't help but chuckle once more as the little girl began to beg and confirmed that she was indeed 'wost'. He tilted his head back as he circled around behind her once more and gave a little mocking voice that was suppose to be her own. "P-p-pwease don be maadd!" he said as he stood behind her, making it hard for her to see however she turned her head. "Aww.. the widdle puppy-wuppy is wost." he went on as he watched her eyes dancing across the scenery. He hadn't had this much fun since he'd tried to pull the tail off that stupid puppy from Jaded Shadows. That puppy had been so retarded he hadn't even seen it coming.

His ears flattened against his skull in slight confusion when the girl asked him to hold still. He was holding still wasn't he? He cocked his head to the side and announced dryly. "I'm right here, what's wrong widdle girlie.. are you blind?" He was not very amused by her whining and her silly little words. He wanted to play a nice little game and he wanted her to be his new best friend.. or something along those lines. Yes, she could be his friend..
[html]

The elder pup continued to mock her, despite the fact that she had tried her hardest to speak properly. He seemed to be enjoying himself."P-Please...stop," she whimpered her plea. The emotionally sensitive pup, like most individuals her age, did not like being made fun of. However, she was relatively used to this sort of treatment by now. Her siblings, even her own parents had mocked her from the day she opened her eyes only to reveal that she was unable to see the world around her. The most common nickname had been 'Clumsy' as she had slowly begun to figure out the world around her. Rather than help her, her siblings had spent their time pushing things into her path that would make her trip, or they would nip her in different places and then try to make her guess which one of them had done it. When she would go crying to her mother, the heartless woman would just tell her to suck it up and deal with it.

Despite how common it was for Ruri to be mocked, she hated every minute of it. However, when Jac had found her a few days ago, he hadn't mocked her. He had treated her like she was special, not defective. She wished he was hear now to tell this pup to leave her be, but he wasn't. She didn't know where he was. All she wanted was someone to help her find him. The pup's announcement of his presence snapped Ruri out of her distressed day-dream. Then, with more sarcasm he asked her if she was blind. "Yeah...I'ma blind...I cannaw see nothin'. My eye's don' wo'k," she replied, tears brimming in her pale blue eyes. There, now this pup had more stuff to make fun of. She could almost hear his laughter. So, the helpless girl buried her face in her paws...waiting for the pup to start laughing, like most people did.

[/html]
She spoke again and every word that poured from her maw made his blood boil. He hated the weak sorry excuse for a puppy and everything she reminded him of. When her words met his ears he whined back as he demanded. "Why should I." He was such a horrible little brat but no one had ever been there to each him otherwise. He just glowered at the girl a moment longer before dashing up in her face, his nose almost touching her's as he whispered. "Who's gonna stop me.." The threat plain and clear as he chuckled, quite amused with himself for finding such a fit replacement for the lost rabbit.

She had giving his little shrived up heart a leap of joy (or something like it) when she admitted the truth, that she was indeed blind. DaVinci moved back a step as he viewed her with new light. He slowly began to circle her silently as his terrible mind began to spin out a new game to play with this poor little misfit. He slowly waved a paw before her face then moved along to her side, making gastly mocking faces at the poor girl that he knew she could never see. Finally he huffed, "Oh good, I thought perhaps you were just stupid." as he moved behind her once more. Just for good measures he kicked out at the younger girl with a strong lanky hind leg to see if she'd teeter and totter or just fall flat on her face.
[html]

The tiny girl blinked back the tears in her eyes, a faint hint of anger building within her usually calm, sweet form. This boy's continued antagonism was hurting her and he was enjoying every minute of it. Oh how she wished Jac was here to make him regret what he was saying! But Jac wasn't here. She didn't know where he was, or where she was for that matter. Perhaps she was the one that was missing and Jac was right where he was supposed to be. Ruri didn't know. All the tiny pup knew was that she was about to cry and she had to do something to try and make this other pup stop making fun of her. If she started crying, he'd never stop! "B-because! You awen't being nice," she did her best to sound defensive, but her high pitched words only came out as a quiet whimper of mildly indignant protest. All it would likely do was irritate the boy and egg him on further. She could tell he was circling her again and this time she started to turn in place, moving her whole body to make sure that she could tell roughly where he was. His last comment brought more tears to her pupil-less blue eyes. She tried to blink them back, but was suddenly met with the young male's leg sweeping under her fluffy-furred forelimbs and knocking her flat on her face. Her sensitive nose hit first, sending a shock of pain into her face. The tears that she had been fighting back came bursting forth as she started to cry, her cold, wet nose smudged with dirt which she quickly wiped off with her paws."Ow! That hu't! Why'd you do dat?" she cried, her half-folded ears pinned against her head. This older pup really was mean! For once, the delicate little girl who had scarcely a mean bone in her body wanted him to feel what it was like to have his nose slam into the ground. She wouldn't voice that opinion, but the fact that she even thought it was abnormal for her.

[/html]
DaVinci could care less about the poor little girl with no sight. He actually found it funny that life was just as cruel to her as it had been to him. She whined and sniveled and whimpered and moaned and he felt a nice little spark within him, a strange sort of calming happiness in the torment that he was bringing upon the girl. His nipped ear twitched back and forth as he contemplated what he was going to do next. It had to be good whatever he decided or it really wouldn't be worth it. When she stammered a reply to his question he couldn't help but let out a coyote's high pitch yip of a cackle as he shook his head. She was so pathetic. "Oh.. I'm not bewwy nice? Such a shammme." Drawing out his words as he snickered under his breath. This was so much better than baiting Piper or tormenting lightning bugs and mice.

He skipped about the girl merrily after having shoved her into the ground to the sweet sound of the tears that burst forth, the sobbing sound of the little girl music to his ears. Watching her pick herself back up off the ground as tears trickled down her maw brought a smile to his face as he questioned his judgment. He tossed his head to send the small fluff of bangs out of his eyes as he grinned devilishly at the girl. "Because I can.." he said as he chuckled before leaning against the girl and asking. "You know what else I can do?" This was funner than ripping the legs off crabs or wings off butterflies.
[html]

Her sobs and sniffles could not stop as the elder pup continued to antagonize her. Didn't he see that he had caused her pain? Didn't he see that she couldn't defend herself? Was there any fun in picking on someone so helpless? These questions were pointless because they did not matter. This pup found joy in her pain and sadness, and despite her best efforts, Ruri just kept fanning the flames. Her pale cheeks were stained with her tears as she finally plopped to her haunches in a sitting position, only to then feel the elder pup leaning up against her. It immediately became apparent that he was indeed bigger and heavier than she was, although surprisingly he was not as big as she had first imagined. Her fragile front limbs, rigidly supporting both herself and now the young male, threatened to buckle under the weight. She would not do that again, though. No, she did not want to have her face slam into the ground a second time. That first time had been painful enough. N-no I don' know what else you can do. B-but I b-bet it means I'm gonna get hu't again," she whimpered in response, her tears flowing with renewed vigor as she sobbed. She just wanted this to be over. She wanted someone to be nice to her for once, like Jac. He was the only person who had ever treated her nicely, like she wasn't useless, or stupid, or weak. He liked her. Why couldn't she make this boy like her? She hadn't done anything bad? She'd answered all his questions, despite the fact that he had made fun of her. She didn't growl at him in anger after he had tripped her and hurt her. She had done everything, albeit unwillingly, that he wanted and yet he still wasn't being nice.

[/html]
Perhaps he would have taken to the girl a little better if she hadn't made him lose his prey, but most would doubt that. The bratty little pup had realized that she was by far the weaker of the two and he would exploit that to the full extent of his abilities. He smiled as he watched the sobs wrack the girl before him, his silence even worse than knowing what he was going to do next. He could feel every movement of the younger pup's body as he bore his weight down upon her. He knew that she was having trouble holding them both up but he didn't care. If they fell he'd blame her for that too.

Leaning closer to where his nose pressed against her cheek when she whispered a morbid chuckle rang from him throat as he replied. "Oh.. perhaps." his voice filled with warped delight as his mind turned over ideals of torment and torture as his bright orbs twinkled. He let his velvety tongue rasp across her ear before letting his weight fall away from her form. He was quiet again as he moved away from her and just sat back and watched the cowering form. There were so many things he could do and yet he wasn't for certain what his next plan would be.. he would wait and see just what the child before him did, if she was already a broken toy then she wasn't worth his time, if she seemed to think that she had a chance of escape from his mean game then he'd find a new way of bringing tears to her eyes!
[html]

His affirmative reply crushed the tiny collie pup's naive hope of ending this painful experience. Her fragile forelimbs were about to give out from the excess weight being pressed down on her back when suddenly she felt him lick her ear before suddenly getting back up. Had she not been so relieved to have her exhausted limbs free from the burden of the elder pup's extra body-weight she would have been absolutely disgusted that the pup had dared to lick her. Such contact was not welcomed by the blind girl, especially as part of a cruel game. However, she was too distracted by the aching, burning sensation in her limbs to be indignant. With her release from her captor's hold on her, the small, blue merle pup sank to the ground in an attempt to rest her delicate legs. Never before had she had to support such a heavy load. In fact, had he not lifted off when he had, Ruri was sure she would have fallen forward, bringing the young male with her. That would have only made him mad and for all she knew he might have bit her or caused her some other form of physical harm. Luckily for her she had escaped with just a touch from his tongue on her half-folded ears.

The mean pup had fallen silent now, Ruri could not longer hear his taunts, nor the sounds of his footsteps, but she could smell that he was still there. She dare not try to escape this nightmare. It was doubtful that her tired limbs would be able to carry her very far, and she didn't even want to think of what would happen when he caught her. No, for now, she would just have to endure, as painful and upsetting as that conclusion was. Eventually, he would get bored with trying to bother her. After all, she was tired and her lack of energy would mean that she would be unable to cater to his demands. Hopefully then he would get bored and leave.

[/html]
The silence that settled between the two was limited, having to hear the heavy breathing of the girl as she tried to gather herself after his exploits broke the still. His overly large ears flicked back in annoyance as she seemed to just give up. She was weaker than he'd thought, but she hadn't tried to run away yet. He wondered if she was waiting for something or if she really didn't think that he was going to hurt her again. This chain of thought caused a spark of anger to blossom inside him as his small blue grey orbs narrowed. He'd show her, he wasn't about to let her think he was any degree of weak.

DaVinci moved forward again towards the girl as he cooed. "Oh, you look tired, let me -help- you find a nice place to rest.." His voice was mocking as he came up closer to her, already knowing just how he was going to help get her out of his woods and away from his space. She really should have run away when she had the chance. So pathetic. That was alright though, he'd fix her up real good.
[html]

The fragile pup was thankful for the silence. The stranger's silence had lulled Ruri into a false sense of security that perhaps he had gotten bored with her and was done tormenting her. Her tired limbs had relaxed and she was simply enjoying the brief opportunity to rest. However, when the male's voice spoke up, the merle and ivory pup was snapped back into a state of alarm. He, of course, sounded anything but sincere with his words and her self-preservation instincts were kicking in. Judging by what he had said, what was going to come next would not be pleasant for the small, blind pup. As quickly as her shaky limbs allowed, Ruri stood up and began walk away hoping that the direction she had picked did not contain any bushes or trees that she would run into. At her young age she had not yet learned how to travel without her sight. This made her rather slow and clumsy. "N-no t'anks, I don' need no help. I'ma leavin'." she tried to explain, knowing that her words meant nothing. Now, after all that this older pup had put her through, Ruri was frightened. Not to say that she had not been scared before, but this time the pup's voice had been a little different, like he was more serious in his intent to hurt her. She didn't want to be hurt anymore. She would leave as fast as she could and never bother this pup again. Unfortunately, her instincts told her that it would not be so easy.

[/html]
The girl wasn't so much of a fool as he'd originally thought, as she announced to him that she didn't need any help leaving. DaVinci laughed as he skipped around the girl, looking awfully demented in his attempt to be merry. The silvery blue boy smiled to himself as he huffed. "Nonsense! I /want/ to help you!" He moved closer to the girl again, leaning slightly on her frame as he moved past her, his voice soft as he spoke the truth. "Besides, you can'ts see...you'll walk into trees.. or holes.." he didn't even realize when he began talking to himself. "A hole would be nice.." he said wistfully as he gazed off into the woods.

Coming back to reality he moved away a moment more before pouncing on her fluffy tail and grasping hold with his teeth as he tried to blurt out. "I'll helps!" he said as he gave a mighty tug on her poor tail, feeling the bones inside grind in his mouth as he slowly began to move backwards, attempting to pull her along by her tail to the safely of the meadows beyond the woods. He wasn't sure how far he'd be able to drag her but he bet he could get her farther than that stupid cat that had clawed his nose up.
[html]

Poor Ruri! DaVi isn't done with her yet. He's definitely persistent in his pursuit of his kind of fun, I'll give him that much.

She was walking as fast as she could, though that was scarcely more than a leisurely stroll for the elder male. Much to her dismay she heard him starting to follow her with a protest that he wanted to help her. If past experiences with this boy meant anything, this was not going to be pleasant. Her half-folded ears fell flat against her head as she continued to forge ahead, feeling her way forward with her dainty paws to avoid any trees, bushes or large rocks."I'ma okay weally. I'ma gonna be vewwy caweful not to wun into anyting," she explained praying for some miracle that would turn this mean boy into a benevolent, kind creature. However, the exact opposite occurred as Ruri felt him pouncing on her tail, her fragile tail, then before she could react he had chomped down on it while mumbling something about helping her. His needle-like puppy teeth dug into her tail as his jaws ground it in his mouth. She couldn't help but release a high-pitched, agonized scream as she stood their, her body wracked with pain. As tears poored forth from her pupil-less eyes, Ruri continued to whimper and yelp with each tug on her tail. "OW! P'ease! Ow! Leggo p-p'ease," she begged while being dragged along by the male. She tried to use her exhausted front limbs to pull away from the male, but she was far too weak to make any progress against him. Not to mention that each attempt she made to pull in the opposite direction only succeeded in causing her even more excruciating pain. Her whole face was soaked with her tears as the evil boy continued to drag her along. The weeping pup couldn't even begin to think about where he was taking her or what he would do to her once they got there. All she wanted now was for the pain to stop.

[/html]
I know.. he was like the most rotten child ever. It cracks me up RPing him thatway now.. so different from who he is now!

DaVinci had ignored her words once more when she'd protested that she didn't need any help. The only problem was that he didn't believe her, and even if he had been a kind sweet little boy he probably would have still had his doubts. The Nasphrite boy had already made up his mind and he was going to show her exactly what the real world was like. He hated all these other stupid pups that believe that the world was so good and so sweet. None of them had obviously experienced life before, all of their mothers had obviously wanted them. He pressed his hears against his skull as he ignored the cries of the girl as long as he could. His heart was racing and he was getting short of breath before he finally gave up and let go of her tail.

Moving around before the girl with his ears still pinned back in annoyance he wailed."Ugg.. Shut up! shut up!" as he swatted her in the maw repeatedly, oddly enough his attempts to quiet the girl weren't cruel or harsh, just general motions to shush her. He really didn't know how much more of her whining and screaming he could take. He really didn't want any of the adults to come find them either because he knew that his bum would be blistered if Piper found out what he'd been up to. He really didn't think that Laruku would care, he might even find it funny.. that alpha was strange from time to time.. but whatever happened he hoped she'd atleast shut up soon or else he'd have to make a run for it to keep his own tail intact.
[html]

Ruri couldn't help but keep screaming and crying in pain, her tail felt like it was being ripped off. Of course, it wasn't, but for a girl who had never experienced any tremendous, physical pain before, it certainly felt like she was about to lose her tail. All of her thoughts were directed towards making the pain stop. When the young male finally let go Ruri did everything in her power to keep her tail from moving. There were no puncture marks, nor was their blood, but her tail still hurt tremendously. It throbbed with pain that made her continue crying, although she had stopped screaming. This was in part to the fact that the boy had started bopping her on the mouth with his paws. His shouts for her to shut up were immediately obeyed to the best of her ability as she buried her face in her paws, pressing her jaws against the ground to do her best to keep sound from coming out. However, she was still sobbing, so her body still shook and tears still streamed from her eyes. Her slate and white fur was now all dirty. She didn't know what was going to come next, but she prayed that this boy would stop hurting her. This was one of the worst days in her entire young life so far. It was not the worst, no. The day her mother had abandoned her took that spot, but this day was easily the second worst day.

[/html]