Dark places, what a simple web we weave
[html]

Sylvie Big Grin

The saddles were buffed, the bridles polished. Each filled stall was clean, fresh with hay and water. Heath brushed dusty paws against the denim pants that he wore, without shirt but belted with the same think leather and heavy buckle as always. With his dark furred hand detangling the roughly chopped mane the man look down the long corridor, wondering what else he would do before his departure. It was just beyond noon, and everything that he needed to complete was done and then some. The chores would not go unfinished and the horses untended even if he wished to keep his profile low within the Miracle lands. There was little time to relax, and the male was hoping for nothing other then a moment to breath without fear of being approached by his leader.

A horse’s call beckoned his attention, though he did not need to check to know the maker. Lumière hung her nose out of the barn door of her stall, her head moving up and down in protest. She and the pale stallion would leave with him, only to return in the break of dawn to free the horses to the pasture when the sun had just risen. Knowing that the coy-wolf was moments from departure she reminded him that she was to leave as well. Heath walked slowly, tired from the day’s work and opened her door. The mare took her leave and trotted without cause towards the large gate. Heath let Stark out of his stall as well, though the mellow stallion moved far slower to the exit. Once outside, the late fall’s air calling him further into the open Heath headed to the pasture instead of the forest that surrounded the farm and track.

His two companions followed, happy to spend time among the grasses of the fields with so little competition. The male opened the fence’s gate, and watched as the mare and stallion took the pasture with delight. Just a moment, it was all he needed. Just a minute without fear of being brought to his knees by their King. Gold eyes watched the two unleashed horses, and a small smile came to his face. The first since he had left Ruri’s home.

[/html]
[html]
Nomnom... Foredated by... I dunno yet. |D
WC: 601

Tiny white paws, yet still large in comparison to the rest of the young lilac collie they were attached to, padded softly along, little dappled form almost lost to the slightly taller grasses near the stables. She was off exploring, again, unbeknowst to her sort-of guardians. Ruri was still in her little cabin, warm and cozy, and Alaine and Caillen were blissfully (sort of) hanging around the Chien Hotel, going about their merry ways. The little lilac cream puff bounced out of the grasses, all four limbs flailing for a moment as she reached a height above the grasses, before she vanished back into them again. Hoofbeats resounded nearby, and the little collie stuck her head out of the grasses into the pasture, short enough to fit under the fences around the meadow.

Two horses were off in the pasture, doing whatever horses do, and off near the gate was a strange looking male- he seemed to be dog, and yet, not. Intrigued, the little fae bounded off in his direction, light nose aloft for any herding animals. It was in her blood, after all, to herd. She had done it many a time for her parents back in Florida, herding various prey to their waiting jaws... Bouncing through the grasses on the edge of the fence, the little lady simply tossed any unhappy thoughts about her parents to the winds, more intent now on visiting with the man with the horses.

"S'cuse meeeeeee?" She called, bursting out of the grasses, and stood for a mere moment before the tall brute. "Do you mind if..." She gasped suddenly and scurried somewhat determinedly into the stables. "Wahhh... Regardez comment grands qu'ils sont!" She said, eying the gorgeous hoofed beasts as they hung their heads over the doors, interested in the new presence. She felt so small, among these giant things, but what was she to do about it? Realizing she had completely missed her first objective, the 2 month old wheeled around and headed back to the brute.

"I'm sorry! I meant... is it alright if I look around here? I mean, I'm a herding dog, so this is really interesting for me- it's my destiny to herd like the greatest of the great!" She squeaked, her high-pitched voice reminiscent of her age. She cocked her head at him suddenly, as if recalling something. "You're a pack member, right? I hope so- if you try to steal me away, my big sister will get you- well, kind of, since she's blind, but- wait, I shouldn't have said that..." Head dropped for a moment before her resolve kicked back in.

"Ah... well, even if she can't, miss Alaine'll get you! Yes! She's a fiery one, she is- she saved me! And nursed me back to health! And... and... yeah. My big Sister and Miss Alaine are awesome." She smiled slightly haphazardly before glancing over at some of the nearby horses. One or two snorted at her, as if laughing, and she rendered them silent with "the stare", a border collie herding trick. Sticking her tongue out at the horse, she returned her violet gaze back to the tall, lanky fellow.

"Now that that's over, I'm Sylvie Ciel...! Err... Aceline... err... no, Ciel." She still had yet to decide if she wanted to keep her original last name, or take on that of her sister's, but of course, to poor Heath, she probably seemed quite loony. She offered another, more sheepish smile to Heath as this thought reached her. He probably thinks I'm a crazy little kid... Which, of course, she most certainly was.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

The dark faced mare kicked as she ran. The stallion advanced, testing the boundaries the mare had settled upon. Heath watched as she found little amusement in the stallion’s chase and kicked at his nose. It was all in banter and play, and hoof never touched flesh as they ran together to expel the first surge of energy released by their freedom. Heath smiled and laughed at their antics, though they died down and settled to grazing side by side on the fall’s tasteless grasses.

The tawny male looked out into the field, focusing on nothing particular and settling into a moment of relaxation. A fatigue was about to settle into his mind when a voice brought him back to reality. Before he could even process where it originated from Heath felt a startling panic. Turning away from the fence he looked around slowly and found no one. Her voice rang a second time and Heath looked down ward to see the figure of a doggish pup prancing at his feet.

Gold eyes watched as she darted back and forth and then settled to speak to him. The male kept quiet, attempting to take in all the fast little words that she spoke. A confused and thoughtful look was written across his face and it took a few long moments for her to finish. This was Ruri’s sister? It was all he could focus on. The pup made it clear that she was related to the woman of his heart and the male was unsure how to react. He smiled slightly, the older collie spoke with the same flood of words when panicked or frazzled.

“I’m Heath.” He explained, almost slowly as if to show that speaking in grand amounts only confused the listener.
“A friend of Ruri’s.” , though he was certainly more. He waited to see what she had to say to that, he was confident it would be quite a speech.

[/html]
[html]
:333
WC: 482

Little tail wagged rather quickly in response to the male's comments, though they were quite short in comparison to her waterfall of words. "Your name is Heath? Like, a Heath bar? I had one of those, it was all soggy and stuff, but still sweet, even though it made my tummy unhappy." She rubbed at her tummy with a paw, and seemed to think for a moment. "Yeah, it was good, even though it made me sick. But it was still interesting! Yes, always interesting." Rump wiggled in the grasses as she happily grinned up at the Optime. And then, she addressed his next response.

"You're not friends with my sister like Mr. Jac Jac, are you? You don't seem like it. Mr. Jac Jac is strange, he's real protective of Ruri. I've only met him once, but he was nice and let me join Cour des Miracles, but Ruri said he can be a big bother sometimes. I dunno. You seem nicer... er, softer? Sweeter? Sweeter, yes." She paused a moment and looked Heath over again, surveying him, considering the implications of a male besides Mr. Jac Jac being friends with her sister. She offered Heath a smile, accepting him.

"I like you. Ruri has good taste in friends. Got my approval, after all. She's real smart I mean, even though she's blind- well, I mean, not like being blind makes you not smart, but like, she's gotten along really well without being able to see. I don't know how she does it." Tangent after tangent after tangent flowed from the talkative little girl's mouth, noting her slightly nervous feelings. But as it was, she really didn't understand how Ruri could survive being blind- she just couldn't see how it would work. Being able to see the sun, the earth, the wonderful beauties of life... Sylvie couldn't understand how one could live without it.

Heath wasn't giving off any scary vibes like Jac had, and he certainly didn't turn into a horned devil as she watched him, so after another moment of silence, she decided he was a good man. Plus, he was a stable guy.

"You're a stable... er propriétaire de ranch... person, right? What's it like being around all these big hoofed animals? I'm not totally sure what these guys are here," She looked behind her towards the stabled horses, "But I know what those black and white animals are that I saw out there- cows, right? Yeah. I've never worked with these things, or really with cows, but I have herded sheep before- it's lots of fun! Do you do it a lot? Does my sister come out here and help you? I'm sure she could smell the sheepies, yes yes..." And there she went again, babbling about anything she could think of. Anything that didn't involve dead silence was great for the little lilac and white collie.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

His arms cross against his chest as he waited for her response. It did not take long, and it made his small smile crack to become a smirk. She moved along the grass they stood upon with a furry of energy that seemed to propel her words at him. He took them in though, as best as he could. He was not used to such an onslaught of dialog, but he was able to clearly catch the drift of her message. At first he thought about fighting to place his words among the pups, but in the end he only listened and waited for a pause. The moment it came, just as she spoke once more of her sister Heath answered.

“Not like Jac, no.” Heath explained, he was different. Their love was different as Ruri said often. Deeper, in Heath’s opinion and yet their past not as long. Still it was something that they could not ignore, nor would they. “She is very smart, she uses the rest of her senses. Like her ears.” the bells Heath had placed in the tree round her cabin were to help, to allow her ears to bring her home.

The youth spoke again, this time of cows and the barn. Heath paid little attention to any animals outside of the herd of horses. The rest were not his responsibility nor did they live with in the stables. The Marshal pointed his nose to the barn as he spoke. “I am the Marshal, or stable master. I care for the horses.” He didn’t know much about herding, but he wanted make one thing clear. “Sheep and cows may allow it, but its best to stay away from the horses.” the last thing he wanted was the collie pup to be trampled by a herd of semi tamed mustangs. “She has ridden with me. I do not know if she likes the sheep.” Heath spoke honestly.

[/html]
[html]
:333
WC: 456

Sylvie took in each of Heath's responses with interest, wondering what other things around the stables might be of use later in life. She knew her sister survived on hearing, scent, and her other senses, but what she had meant was the the glory of what one could see. The things that made life wonderful to experience. As a near-death survivor, the pup was strangely wise when it came to things like such, but for now, she let it slide, understanding that the male might not have caught on.

Then came his answers on being the Stable Master. "Maaaaaarshull. I see... but... why only the... horses? Is that what these beasties are? Horses? Why are they the only things you watch? You guys don't raise your own herds? But... Alaine mentioned one to me. Are they simply free-roamers? But then, how are they property of Cour Des Miracles only, if they roam so much?" So many questions, so little time. "The Horses are better left alone? But, they don't seem any different than the cows and sheep... perhaps larger, and prettier, but nothing beyond that..." Confusion colored the little girl's face, unaware of what exactly a horse could do to her if it just didn't like how she worked. Violet gems centered on Heath's weathered face, lost in thought.

The most interesting of his responses had to be the next one- about riding these 'horses'. Ruri had ridden a horse with Heath? "Ride? But... how can you ride this... horse? Is it because you can turn into two-leggers? I know I can't ride a 'horse', my four feet don't work well hanging on to anything- so I herd instead... sort of. And sheep are all white and fluffy and soft! How can she not like sheep? I will have to ask her about that, yes, and mention you. She might like that. Fun conversations about meeting her friends!" Excitement colored her voice at this prospect of a fun conversation with her Sister. She knew so little about Ruri, despite their blood relations, and she didn't like that. Sylvie needed to know more, to learn things. She could get too bored too quickly if she didn't- and so she chattered pretty often, hoping to learn about things.

"I really wanna know more about Ruri and about this... riding. Do you think you could teach me?" She asked suddenly, a slightly sheepish grin crossing tiny maw. The 2 month old didn't like to ask to learn, but with this male, it seemed like a good idea. Perhaps if she learned how to ride, she could take Ruri places herself, and they could talk more, about the world, about family and Cour des Miracles... and maybe about their pasts.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

such fun! sorry to slow the flow xD

Heath understood that Ruri had come from far away, on a boat that was cast to the sea and brutalized by its waves. She had washed upon the shores, to be cared for by the makers of this pack. Heath had known her just after that, while she searched for Jac. He envied those that had cared for her battered form, wishing to be the one that cared for her always. This small beast, a sister of the woman he loved, seemed to have faced the same hardship. Her presence indubitably made the blind fey happy, and so the male found her delightful and intriguing. Though he hid the fact. His change in demeanor hadn’t been a sudden one, and still he was loosing the harsh and rough personality that had protected him for so long.

There were so many questions that Heath battled to answer them all. Though, he wasn’t sure how to say that all he cared about were the horses, do to favoritism alone. Instead he told her, “The horses need the most care, and training.” It was honest, at least though entirely true. He felt connected to the hoofed beasts and they were far more intelligent. “They stay only if they want. I care for those that allow me to. And if they take to it, I train them to be ridden. Those two are Lumière, and Stark. “ He said as he pointed to the two horses in the pasture. At the sound of her name the roan mare stalked over towards the fence. She was always interested in someone interested in him.

The notion of her herding the mustangs was not a favorable thought and Heath would continue to advise her against it. “The others are more docile, a horse might charge. You could get hurt, or the horse could.” His voice was softer then normal, for thinking that she or one of the horses becoming hurt was a upsetting thought. Nodding at the never ending spoken words he tried to answer all of them. “Maybe she does. I have never asked.” he only smiled at the idea that the pup would speak to Ruri about meeting him. He would make sure to mention her sister when he saw the merle collie once again.

“I can teach you.” He spoke with a smile, “once you can shift, and if you promise not to herd them.” Heath laid out the deal before the pup in hopes of keeping her from the pasture and from being trampled.

[/html]
[html]
No problem. ;D
WC:

A rather amusing cynical look slipped onto the little girl's visage as Heath spoke of his reasons for caring singularly for the horses. If they needed the most care, why would they be able to leave and return as they pleased? Or only be trained if they wanted to? Such a strange web of thoughts the hybrid was giving the collie, and so, she decided to worry about it later. Maybe if she thought about it enough, it would make sense... somehow.

At his mentioning names of horses, Sylvie looked over to the two prancing out in the pasture, cocking her head as one of them came up to the fence. Such silly names for such strange creatures... Sylvie had yet to make sense of what Heath had been talking about before, so again, she sort of stored it away in her memory, to ponder later on. Eventually, he would say something that made sense, right?

Ears perked as he talked about a horse charging. Were they more dangerous simply because they charged? A ram could charge too, after all. Which would be more dangerous? "I see..." She said, though she really didn't. Horses didn't seem to be much different, and Heath wasn't helping too much. All he was giving her was a sense of nostalgia. These horses were turning out to be nothing more than large sheep with a slightly bigger brain. Chuckling at this thought, she imagined the roan mare with a big, fluffy sheep-skin. Silly!

Again, her thoughts were simply reinforced. Sylvie would definitely have to ask Ruri about sheep later. And now came the most interesting part of his response. He would teach her to ride once she learned how to shift... though how that would happen was a mystery to her, it was still a very fun idea, and the tyke certainly liked fun. "Would you really?! Oh I can't wait! It looks like so much fun, really..." Excitement colored her voice at this prospect. She hadn't planned on trying to herd these big sheep anyhow- they were too big. Maybe when she was older... but for now, the whelp knew that something that much larger than her was not a good herding creature. "These big things are too big for me to herd anyways- they wouldn't move if I ran into them... they'd probably look at me funny while my head would spin..." She waved back and forth like she was dizzy, to demonstrate how silly it would be. It wasn't quite a promise not to herd them, but it would hold until she felt she was big enough to try- which, with her small stature now as well as judging by Ruri's height, wouldn't happen.

"So... maybe... if you promise too?" She asked suddenly, a thought crossing her mind. If he promised, she would promise not to herd the horses, and then it would definitely happen, right? She should have made her parents promise to keep her... smiling despite these hurtful memories, the optimistic she-dog awaited Heath's answer.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Maybe he couldn’t explain it, especially to one as young as she. It as impossible to put the connection he had with the horses into words. Perhaps it could be seen as he worked with them, but it was hard to share it through voice. He was not surprised when she looked unsure and for once since she had arrived said only a single sentence. He must have baffled her entirely, if all she could say was two little words. The male sat against the fence post, down to her level the male smile softly at the pup. Lumière had strode up to the pair, leaning her nose out over then fence to examine the little female that wanted something to do with her coy-wolf.

Heath nodded his head, liking that she was in agreement. There could be an accidence, and then Heath would never find a way to forgive himself. But now she knew, waiting till she was older and even not until she could shift. Only when she learned to respect them should she be around them. The roam mare sniffed loudly at the small collie girl, examining her.
“I promise.” Heath spoke with a smile. He would be happy to teach her, just as he did her sister. He always had a filly in mind for her. Maybe together they could grow and learn how to ride. Unlike Ruri, the tan pup might do well with the fire and fury of a young mare.

“Maybe you could watch over the sheep?” he suggested, watching and waiting for her reaction. Maybe they did need a caretaker, just as the horses did. And only someone who truly loved should be the one responsible for them. Only someone that care more about their charges more then themselves.

[/html]
[html]
Thread Dated November 24th. :3 A few days after the Ruri/Sylvie thread.
WC: 285

And so, Sylvie sat patiently, waiting for Heath's response... until her feathered form was suddenly whooshed about in a gust of hot breath. Leaping out of the way, the collie pup landed in the long grasses again, and tumbled a bit before sticking her head out again. "Gaaaaaah! What'd you do that for you strange sheep?! That wasn't nice!" She cried, eyes wide in shock and bewilderment. It wasn't nice to sneak up on someone while they were talking, right? Even sheepy horses had to know that! She puffed up her cheeks in frustration, tiny body barely visible through the tall golden grasses.

It was then that Heath answered her question. He did promise. A lapse in her frustrated look surfaced as she inwardly glowed with glee. She would get to ride a horse! He promised she would. "Yaaaaaaay!" She shouted, bounding out of her crunchy safe place, puppy-ish happiness apparent. "I promise not to herd the horses! Since you promised, I promise, and then it will definitely happen, right? Yeah! Right! I'm so excited...!" And here Heath spoke again, mentioning something Sylvie had never thought of. Perhaps she could watch over the sheep and similar free-roaming creatures? Really? By herself? She paused a moment in thought. Could she handle an entire herd by herself? She always had other canines to take the herded to before... what would she do without them? Thoughts whizzed by as she looked side to side and then back to Heath.

"But... but... how can I do that by myself?" Crestfallen, the little lilac female's expression sunk, falling into a depressing downward gaze, violet gems locked on Heath's feet. She was too little to do anything by herself, wasn't she?

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

Heath could not help but smile as the mare sniffed the small pup. Though with her reaction the male, turned and scolded the horse. The hoofed beast only moved slightly backwards as if to stay in the conversation but not annoyingly. The horse neighed slightly, “She’s sorry.” He said, a smile still on his face. It was typical of the bonded horse to watch over him. It was always hard to leave her. Since their meeting they had been through a lot, and knowing that she was beside him was always a comfort.

The pup rejoiced, and Heath knew there was no way she would forget the promise that he had made. He was glad, hoping that she would always hold up her side of the deal. A calm, easy going atmosphere was important around the stables. A small herding dog could stay in the fields with the sheep, he wrangled the horses well enough alone.

“I learned about horses from books, and from others that worked with them.” he spoke, trying to calm her fears. There was always a way to learn, always a resource to tap. “You can wait, till your older.” He didn’t want her to be upset, didn’t want her to think that it was some massive task; she would only need to watch over them. Only if she chose to of course. Her eyes fell to the ground, and the male struggled to help her rebound from the unhappiness. “I could help too.” he offered. Not knowing the first thing about sheep was his only downfall.

[/html]
[html]
:3 Sorry it took so long! Turkey Day Vaca = LOVE.

WC: 358

Sylvie huffed at the horse when it whinnied, but the little dog had a large heart, so all was forgiven pretty quickly. Ah, the forgiveness of youth... "I see... well, she is forgiven." She said, returning to the conversation they were having. Heath spoke about where he learned how to handle horses, and something he said piqued her interest.

"Bo-oks? Ree-ding?" She said, testing the word on her tongue. Sylvie had never heard of such a thing, these books he spoke of, nor this reading. What was the silly brute talking about? You learned from watching, right? So... were books maybe someone? And reading was how you watched them? "Who on earth would be named bo-oks? And how do you... what is ree-ding? I've never heard of such a method of watching." The young girl cocked her head at the coy-dog in confusion, wondering what he would tell her next. Pigs flew?

He also spoke of waiting until she was older. Again with the being too small to do anything complex. She frowned and puffed up her cheeks at this comment, grumbling... until he offered his assistance. A silly smile crept its way onto the sour facade she had adopted, raising her spirits. "Really? You would? How much do you know about sheep and cows? Do you even know where they like to graze? Or what other things would want to eat them besides us?" Once, while out herding in Florida, the little whelp had come across a crocodile. Though it was dead, its long teeth and crazy long mouth made her far more wary of traversing the swamps than prior. Surely something like that could eat a sheep, right? Whether or not they still roamed among the living, that scaly thing had been quite a surprise. "Do you know how to intimidate them into following you, or going in the direction you want them too? You have to be able to send them where you want, you know, or they'll risk getting hurt. Do you have a stable for the sheep or cows somewhere around here? Or are they just free-roamers?" So many questions, so little time.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

sorry for fail-wait

Heath had been taught to read at a young age, though older then the little whelp. She seemed smart enough to start learning, at the very least learning what reading entailed. He didn't have any book on hand, or even in the stable. They were all up in the loft where he slept most nights. Heath pondered over explaining what a book was before speaking,
"Books were written by humans." He began. Lanky arm rose and untangled his roughly chopped mane.
"Pages with words. Their are many different types. And I bet there are a few on herding."

As for the other questions that came from her little maw like a babbling brook, Heath could not answer. He didn't know, it was as simple as that. Not one to fabricate stories, Heath looked away for a moment and wondered what to say. All he did was watch over the horses, and that was what his title was. Marshal was only in charge of the stables, the track and the horses.
"I don't know." He admitted, smirking slightly at his downfall.
"I could get some books on it, from the city. Learn about it." He added, hoping once more to satisfy her well of curiosity.

[/html]
[html]
:3 Sorry it took so long!

WC: 272

"Hue-mans..."

She tried out the race of creatures that created these tomes of knowledge with intrigue. Whatever a human was, it certainly sounded exotic. The pup offered a gleaming smile as Heath continued on his little tangent, explaining something about "pages" and "words". These were lost on deaf ears as the young lilac and white pondered learning from something not canine. Would it be great fun? Would it be terrible tediousness? Would it be of any use at all? Thrilled at the prospect of something new, little white maw and sweet face scrunched up in a joyful union, displaying the slowly developing heart-like marking on her forehead with better clarity.

"Interesting..."

And once more, the Stablemaster proved to be void of any information the pup was interested in. Surely there was more to being Stablemaster than just watching the horses all day? Books popped back into the topic again, and the young collie couldn't help but cock her head at the coy-dog above her, curiosity brimming in her expression.

"Sit-ee. What is a Sit-ee? And... do you have a bo-ook I could look at? I can't re-eed it yet, but I would like to at least see what you keep talking about. Maybe then I could understand you better. Do you think we could go to the Sit-ee together to get more bo-ooks? What does a Sit-ee look like?"

And once again, the questions poured forth from the young girl's maw like a waterfall, covering everything and anything of intrigue. And, like an eccentric sponge, she would absorb any information that came her way with dignity and a wonderful sense of learning.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

maybe we can wrap this one up, I would enjoy another if your up to it?? maybe some trouble in the city xD??

The poor man. There was no way to satisfy the small beast. He didn't think of it often, but there was little hope for the man if e ever had children. Gentle, patience and caring he could be, but if all pups were like the little collie girl then Heath was very much in the dark of how to act or keep her entertained. It was not that he didn't enjoy the company, in fact he was growing attached to Sylvie the more she hung around. But, the things he said just didn't instill the reaction that he hoped, or expected.

It was always just more questions. Heath couldn't keep up with all of them. His head would start to spin if she asked any more. The male had had enough and looked at the little one, "I can take you to the library, in the city." He offered, not ready to leave the stables and gather anything from his loft. He didn't feel too safe leaving her alone around the mustangs. "Where are you staying?" He asked, a smile forming along his lips. It was his moment to ask questions. The male stood, still looking at her face. Maybe he could walk her home and keep her out of trouble.

[/html]
[html]
Sure! How shall we close this, omnom? Big Grin

WC: ---

Sylvie burst out laughing at all the funny faces Heath was making, trying to keep up with all her questions. He was proving to be a rather fun guy to be around, if a little unsure of himself around pups like herself. But certainly, he was turning out to be a very neat guy. Ruri really did have good taste in friends.

"I can take you to the library, in the city." Sylvie's ears shot up, and a big, happy smile danced across the cute little girl's mouth. "Could you really? Ohwowthatwouldbesofantastic! We can, we can..." She paused, as she realized she had no idea what a library was. Momentarily taken off-guard, the child then posed yet another question to the male."What's a Library?" As if to point out that it would be better just to show her, the hybrid simply continued with his next question.

"Where are you staying?" She looked thoughtful a moment, pondering the name of the big scary house she stayed in. Chi... Chin? Chen? "Ch... Chien Hotel? Right? That's how it is said? It's a big, scary looking house near the shore... with lots of rooms and stairs and dust bunnies!" She laughed, remembering chasing dust bunnies around the hotel with Caillen.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]
[html]

short lil wrap up! ill ask for this to be closed.

Heath figured he would answer every question that she gave, or at the very least try to. Try was more like it, for they were so numerous that Heath did not think that he could remember every single one. But they came slower now, and he was able to keep up. He smiled, glad that she was excited at the prospect of going to the city.
“It’s a place with lots of books.” He explained, though she did not know what a book was yet.

He knew of the building, though had never ventured inside. The male would likely try to walk her there, leaving before she could ask him inside, if she wished it. Standing now the hybrid began to walk in the direction of the hotel.
“Ill walk you home.” he said as he watched to make sure that the girl was following. The little trip would be filled with even more questions, but Heath was ready for them.

[/html]