[j]ust fell from the Night sky
[html]

1. Character Name: Night Thames

2. Character Birthdate (including year):September, 20, 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: wolf
5. Gender: Female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): MSN: MSingTiger@hotmail.com">PMSingTiger@hotmail.com
7. How you found 'Souls: Been here...
8. Initial post:

Her large black pup paws were soaked as she sloshed around in the mudd. Her whole body was covered in water and dirt, the smell of death and stink drifting from her small body. Night clenched her little teeth as she kept walking into unknown territory. It had been something, something had murdered her mother. It had been fast, dark, cruel. The dark pup held back the wave of emotions her little body threatened to subcome to. She knew if she started to give into those powerful waves she would die.

Now was a time to concentrate best she could, it was hard to do something like this at such a young age. At two months Night found her mind wondering back to her mother every second she had. To the large force that had taken her mother so quickly. The black pup growled as her heart ached in her chest. Why was such pain afflicting her? Had she been hurt to? So young she didn't understand the emotional pain she suffered already. Bright blue eyes were wide as she settled down into a thicket and looked out over the terrain set before her.

It was vast and the rain pelted down harder on the lands not easing up. Night felt her heart beat fast, all the unfamiliar scents rushing into her head like a full blown attack. Should she stay where she was? The girls small body shivered and she felt fear like she had never felt before. Easing forwards her large pup paw set on the mudd grounds again, the rain falling like bullets onto her already soaked pelt. She would be lucky to survive the night.

[/html]
Night is a pure wolf according to your species and biography as included in your profile, canines must be at least a quarter coyote in order to join Inferni. D:

I'm going to have to talk this over with Mel and see what's going on first, except I didn't want anyone else to reply and get the thread going before this happens. I am locking this for now until we figure this out. Smile