you get what you give
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Leroy's brain understood what was going on, but his half sober brain and the pain come from his eye distracted him from whatever the other male was doing. Closing his eyes Leroy's ears twitched at the words that redhead said in the dark room, everything felt warm to the husky as he took another slow deep breath. Taking the piece of shorts that Strelein had handed him Leroy placed it against his bleeding eye, the warm blood rolled down his cheek as it slowly soaked into the fabric. Taking a deep breath the husky turned as he slowly opened the door more, the cool air of the rain felt wonderful against the warm heat of the room. "Its all over now, so stop fretting." His deep voice was still smooth and very relaxed as he turned back to the room before him, Watching as well he should the younger man his brows pushed together, he doesn't get why he is mad. So what he didn't want it at first though he didn't see so mad about it either. "basically, though you get what you want. I'm entitled to my secrets" Leroy spoke blunty but truthfully as he stepped closer into the light of the fire, leaning into the wall as the fabirc slowly filled with blood from his wound.
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Final point count- 24
Kay I'm going to have this archived now.

Strelein said nothing as he fell on the sofa, the old springs protesting the motion with a loud noise. Resting his head on the armrest that had not been mutilated by his own nails. It was old and it smelled musky, as though it could do with a good airing out. It also seemed quite dusty, probably from the neglect. The redhead watched the black and white brute lean into the heat of the fire, away from him. Leroy was certainly taking it better than the younger one would have thought. He had always assumed the guy was straight as a line, though it seemed he secretly curved like a river. Then again, he could still be under the effect of the alcohol, since the redhead did not know how long it took for the stuff to leave one's system. That was a mystery to him and he couldn't believe that Leroy was so damn serious now. Smirking a bit, the redhead restrained himself from going up and being overly affectionate. After all, it was far from appropriate to the situation. Besides, that sort of thing was for a special someone. Not Leroy.

"Fine, whatever you say. Though I bet you it'll get out. Someone'll find out for sure," he warned, rather nonchalant about it. It did not bother him that anyone would know. To Strel, that was far from a big deal. But the redhead had to wonder what that would do to the dog's image. Not everyone was quite as accepting and some were just ready to roll some heads. Suppressing a yawn, the wolf stared at the crackling fire, watching the logs burn. "I'll leave when it stops raining, so I can get out of your hair." And give him a chance to find material for new clothing since what he had entered in were no longer suitable for little more than home-made dust rags.
[/html]