Just another Spring Chicken
OOC Name: Euipoi (same lol)
Preferred method of contact: MSN cupcakewolf@live.com and my email piriteuipoi@hellokitty.com">spiriteuipoi@hellokitty.com
Character Name: Euipoi
Character Age: 12 months [17 human]
Character Gender: Female
Desired Profession Path, if any: - - -
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci
How did you hear about 'Souls?: Affiliates
If joining OOCly, a link to three examples of RP. If joining ICly, your IC post.
[html]
Example post: Cave In

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

Hopelessness...

Thats what Euipoi felt. She had been alone for so long. The female had lost her family due to sicknesses that was very common with wolves like she, who had been exposed to a deadly virus that mutated her to what she was now. The females golden irises shifted as she studied the elements around her. Her nostrils flared as she scented the area. Prey, something dead, precipitation, and.....wolves??. Oh no, was she in someone else's territory? the raw fact that she could be attacked and killed seeped in, she began to hesitate. She had not announced that she was entering their territory, and if she caught whoever lived her by surprise, that could be the end of her life. She looked around cautiously, there was nothing but fields and wired fences.

The female slowly stepped forward, twigs crackled beneath her feet, she gasped. DAMN. She hesitated to step forward again. Pausing for a moment, judging whether or not she would announce herself to the pack. Euipoi remembered how hard it was living alone, how she had to eat the disgusting rotten fish that washed up on the shore because of left over human waist. She remembered her family dieing slowly one by one. She had been living on her own without the site of another wolf for nine months. Realizing that a pack would do her good, she continued to approach the little opening. This is what her mother would have wanted, for her to be safe in a pack. Euipoi was good pack material, her loyalty was incredibly intense.

She continued to approach the wire fencing, leaping over it quickly. Euipoi began to sprint, feeling more and more confident about the pack. She lifted her maw and howled loudly, alerting the pack that she was in their territory. The howl was light and high pitched, an indication that she meant no harm. She took a few more steps and then stopped, her ears slowly shifting forward and backward, waiting for any sounds or replies.

[/html]
Bah, horrible post o.o
[html]
Hey! Welcome :] is she on four legs or two?

The howl reached him as he was just about to turn back for the day. He grew weary of the same chores every day and lately he had been not-as-good as he used to be. He was the Kalona, he should set an example for all, yet his mind was heavy. Mostly, he felt saddened by Leland's appearance and disappearance, and how Ember's confessions seemed to have put a stop to their friendship. Was it his fault that she liked him? No, not at all. Still, it felt like he was being punished. This howl gave him something new to do, however, and the heavy thoughts were replaced by curiosity. Raising his maw to howl back, he urged the stranger to wait for him, and then started heading in the direction the call had come from. Judging by the strength of the sound, it was not too far away.

His eyes searched for a form as he finally drew closer to the borders, and after some moments he spotted her. Fis face was friendly, as it almost always was, but his stride was powerful as he walked up to her, arms relaxed by his sides. He was tall and strong, with an air of authority, but there was much softness in his eyes. Greeting the stranger as he greeted everyone, he tipped his red face downwards, lingered there and spoke his name, and rose again. In the human society, it could easily have been percieved as a small bow of the head. "Greetings. I'm Dawali Amara, Chief of the tribe whose land you're in. Can I help you?" Ever polite, he believed in respect out of fair and pleasurable behavior, rather than simply demanding submission. Still, there was no doubt, with the large feathered mane and the strength of his scent, that he was the dominant male in the area.

[/html]
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

"AHHWOOOOO....."

Euipoi cocked her head, someone was around, and judging by the howl they were very close. She turned around, her trinkets jingling softly. Something caught her eye, a tall figure. He was fit, long braids, muscular. Euipoi stepped back, criticizing his figure. His scent was strong, the presence of testosterone was obvious and there was no doubt that he was the leader. Euipoi leaned down on a knee and bowed.

"Greetings. I'm Dawali Amara, Chief of the tribe whose land you're in. Can I help you?"

She paused a moment, and then looked up at the male who towered above her petite body, still down on one knee. "Nice to meet you Dawali Amara." she grinned kindly. Lifting herself up she whimpered. "I'm Euipoi, I am just a traveler. I mean no harm really..." she scratched her head and chuckled, compared to him it was stupid to even think that she could do any harm. She continued "I have searched many lands and have found nothing, the last time I've ever seen a wolf was many, many moons ago. I am honored to meet you Cheif Dawali. I don't want to be blunt about it...but..I'm very lonely and I've been looking for a home. " she smiled innocently, her eyes shifting to the ground almost as if she was not worthy to look into the males eyes. The female was nervous. It had been a while since she'd seen another wolf. But this wolf, he was no ordinary wolf...he was the leader of a pack. If your a wolf, thats a BIG deal.

[/html]

Two, sorry for not mentioning that, I'm up late and not thinking. XD and thanks :3
[html]
Don't worry about it :]
Also, when adding dialogue not spoken by your own character in the post, it could be useful to use a different formatting than the one you use when your character is speaking, to avoid confusion :]

She was more polite than necessary, as new faces often were. It was strange, to him, how travelers kept pouring into this land. In the old days, his tribe had been left alone. Not out of wish, but simply because they were intimidating; they had held so many members, and so much land. But the new lands were more open, perhaps, and the groups were smaller. It made them easier to approach, maybe. No matter what it was, he liked it, though strangers continued to fascinate him. This one looked as strange as himself, full of small items and charms. They had the same symbolic meaning as his own feathers, probably.

She introduced himself, and Dawali made a vague hand gesture at her, to make her rise. He was uncomfortable with bowing and whatnot. As long as one behaved respectfully, and did what he asked them when it was needed, kneeling and bowing and the like was simply not necessary. Whenever someone did do it, he felt like some arrogant fool, and he did not appreciate that feeling. His face remained friendly, however, and when she finished speaking and revealed her intentions, he nodded and waited a moment before replying. "I see." He paused, studying her a moment. "Say, what skills do you have to offer us, in return for a place among our ranks?" The standard question, which was asked everyone. Sometimes, those with inadequate answers were still allowed a place among them, but not always. This one looked quite able, though.

[/html]
[html]

The Chief finally spoke, asking her what skills she had to offer. Euipoi paused, she remembered the Shaman she had spoke with before, and all the important lessons he gave her. Finally she began to speak, saying all of her hobbies, interests, and skills...hopefully one would catch the males attention.

"My skills?. When I was younger I had spent some time with a Shaman, he taught me many valuable skills that kept me alive to this day. He has taught me to distinguish the difference between herbs, what their used for and how to make remedies. Being a traveler, I do have some experiences with weapon making"

she paused for a moment, then looked up at the male, judging by his face whether or not she had satisfied him yet. Then she continued "Also, I love pups, I love watching over them and teaching them...." she noticed the male observing her massive amounts of trinkets and charms, she paused a moment "are you looking at these?" she raised her arm to him, so he could get a closer look. Her trinkets were made fro many different materials...some were made of hemp, others of sinue, and leather. Small charms dangled from her bracelets and necklaces...some had pretty stones and amulets, others had feathers and twigs and one even had a dried birds foot. Each of them did have a meaning. One stone that was quite obvious on the female was Lapis Lazuli, her favorite stone, she wore it all over. The stone was royal blue with bits of gold. The shaman had taught her that Lapis Lazuli was good for focus and concentration, bringing successful energies to the wearer of the stone. "I make these, they have reasons, some are good luck and others are to help chakras in the body" she hoped she had answered the males question correctly, and hopefully she had some skills he liked.

[/html]

betters? :3
[html]
Yes, thank you! Sorry for the little wait, we're 6 hours ahead of 'Souls time here in Norway, and I was sleeping :]

She quieted as she found an answer to his question, and he stood silently waiting. When she spoke, she listed skills much alike his own, another similarity. They both carried symbols, and they both had knowledge of herbs and their abilities. But, she was younger than him by many years. That was perhaps the biggest difference between them. Her trinkets and strange ornaments caused his gaze to be unable to settle for a moment, and she noticed, shifting the subject onto them. He nodded as she told him about them, feeling very much the same about his feathered mane. They were symbols of many things, his rank among them. He did not know what a chakra was, but he smiled: it was obviously a spiritual matter. He approved of spirituality. Smiling, he nodded towards them with his face, as if pointing at her form with his nose. "They are unlike anything I've seen before." Pausing, he changed the subject back to the task at hand. "Your skills are much like my own, and knowledge of herbs and the ability to craft items, even trinkets such as yours, are quite valuable." Trinkets could be traded, and knowledge of herbs was always a good thing. A pack could never have too many medics. Smiling now, he gestured with his hands, only vaguely, as he welcomed her. "We could certainly benefit from another able member of our tribe. Do you want to follow me to the village?" Rarely did he offer that, but he didn't have anything better to do, and it kept his mind away from other troubling affairs.

[/html]
[html]

She had been right, the male was studying her trinkets. He continued to speak, and when he did it assured Euipoi. He seemed to be happy and pleased about what she had to offer. Slowly the tension disintegrated and she was confident. The male continued to speak, relating her to himself and explaining how she could be useful. It meant something good, it meant she wouldn't be alone anymore.

Finally he spoke the words she'd been hoping for. He had invited her into the territory. When he asked her, she gladly nodded and spoke "I would certainly follow you to the village." she said kindly. A grin plastered onto her face as he made her feel worthy, to even let her into his territory. This leader wasn't like any other she had met, he was very kind, he didn't force submission upon her like the other leaders who threatened her instead of bargaining to enter the pack.

[/html]

Sorry i took a while to reply too xD I had stuff to do!! :3 and sorry for the short post I'm in a hurry Tongue
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.