all the questions left behind
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
Big Grin

The girl bolted awake, her legs shaking and the shaking continued right up to the tip of her ears. She quickly shook her head before staring blankly at the cave around her. How long had she slept? Where was she ever at right now? Many questions plagued her mind as she laid within the cool recesses of the den and then all at once it came back to her. She came to remember the male that decided to sweep her up onto the great beast known as a horse. She shook her head back and forth before pulling her paws in closer to her body to keep herself warm. Her thickly furred tail wrapping around her pale form quite nicely as she attempted to warm herself up. The pit-pattering of the rain outside could still be heard which means she may have no where to go for the rest of the day.

After listening to it for a few minutes as she let her eyes close the girl noticed it was not quite as heavy and most of the water she heard was what was running down the rocks and hitting the ground outside the entrance. Slowly she rose to her feet, before trotting out, with her head held low to the entrance of the cave she had stayed in the night before. It was nice and cozy, and she preferred it much over the human shelter that she heard about from the Aquila, Gabriel. It was with that the girl sat, staring out into the dreary rain.

Ava had half a mind to go chase down that male that she had run into at the borders. Then again she thought about getting trapped out in the rain and not having a clue as to which way she was going. She hardly knew which direction she came from and not to mention she would never be able to find a scent to follow back there. The rain had washed any trace of it away more than likely and plus she was sure she had already forgotten what the horse smelled like. If she found the scent it would have been easy, but that was the thing, it wouldn't be. She let out a soft sigh and decided to let the rain clear a bit more before going outside.
style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: *dances*

The male had been letting the horse wander while he sat on the back of the mighty beast, the beast deserved it for letting Cotl finish up the tattoo that it now sported on it's face. It was a anatomically correct horse skull that was drawn on his face. The eye sockets were around the eyes and everything, it was a real work of art and it took him a day to finish it. His eyes were up towards the sky above, though they were closed as if he was resting out on the horse. Truth was, he was meditating. He was analyzing the new things in his life, and the old things that he had left behind. He had grown a fancy for the clan, for there were not many whom were completely in his business, but someone cared just enough to come and see him, just for his company. He had been in a good mood because of that little visit. He had also gotten a tattoo out of the visit of the Centurion. It also wasn't her traditional chaos star either, which meant to him that he was special, even if he was just a blank canvas for an artist. A blank canvas being used for nothing but practice. She had not done a bad job either, she had the talent somewhere in there, she just needed to channel it, to embrace it, and to develop it into something even more amazing than his own skills.

The rain hit his body. It felt so...refreshing in a way. His maw let out a yawn. He was slightly tired. He was resting though, because the horse was not being directed. It was wandering around with his master on his back, trying to find the best place to get some good grass to munch on. The stallion slowly walked around the land, the clumping of his hooves could be heard by any of the near by animals. He let out a whinny to Cotl as he passed by the caves though. One could ask if it was really for Cotl, or if it was because the horse knew that the little feo they had given a ride to. The smell of her could not escape the horse's nares, no not at all. Cotl ignored the whinny until the horse had stopped and started to gaze the very little grass that was there. Man, you couldn't pick a better spot-DICKSHIT-? he asked before he leaned himself up and he looked at the horse. The only thing that the stallion did was throw his head back and then turn his head towards the cave they were stopped infront of. I dunno who lives there. he spoke to the horse and shrugged his shoulders. Cotl was too lazy to go in the cave and find out as well.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
Big Grin *dances with!*

Fiery red orbs lifted to the ashen sky above as a roll of thunder passed through the distance. There was something about this place that was so hauntingly beautiful and as she stared about Inferni, her new home, she realized it was a place she would grow to love and quite quickly. There was no denying the beauty even with the trees bare of all of there leaves, except for the few pine trees that etched themselves beautifully between a few oaks and so on that gave enough green to the scenery that she found herself feeling like it was almost summer. The rain was not too bad, she guessed, seeing as it was better as apposed to snow, which would soon be coming anyhow. Her pink nostrils flared as a familiar scent trickled in, but there was no sight of the familiar face or in this case, faces.

Ava's ears cocked at the sound of the soft whinny that came from the creature she had met the day before. The more she had thought about it over the night the more she realized just how majestic and powerful it was. There was some kind of beauty it held as it walked over and the soft noises it made were like music to her ears. The girl could not help but smile when she heard the creature and let its soft scent make her mind swim before her eyes caught it. Today it sported a mask of white and it took her a moment to recognize if it was the same one she had been introduced to before. Except, not really introduced to because she had yet to learn a name from the male or his companion.

The girl quickly rose to her feet and set off out of the cave entrance revealing her pelt of alabaster to the light. The rain left a light haze form around her and she looked more ghastly then ever, her bright red eyes sticking out against the gray as well as the dull colours that had surrounded them all at the moment. She moved easily across the path to the horse her long legs picking each step out carefully and gracefully until she stood four feet from the two. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Y'know, I never got a name from either of you, she grinned, winking up at him before sitting back on her haunches, letting the soft water dapple her pure coat.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: *dances continuously*

His eyes picked up the sight of the feo, since the horse had been looking at her. He too was curious at what the horse was looking at and when he looked over, he saw the albino female. He decided to call her "Ally" since he did not know her name. He continued to approach until she was about four feet from the two. Cotl's eyes were sharply on her, bi-colored crimson and icy azure meeting just the plan blood orbs of her own. They were bloody, but they were also the same as precious gems such as rubies. He wondered which was more of what she described them as. Cotl figured she considered them bloody knives that would slice through the flesh of the innocent....Or atleast, that's the vibe he got. He shrugged his shoulders lightly to himself before she finally spoke. Y'know, I never got a name from either of you she spoke to him. She winked and then sat down as well. Cotl lifted himself completely up to where he was sitting on the horse and then he swung his right leg over and then jumped down.

His throat was anxiously cleared, and rather loudly as well. He cleared his throat until it felt right. It didn't feel right for about 20 seconds of clearing. His right shoulder twitched back, tensed, and then relaxed. Mein name ist Cotl Ulrich. He doesn't have a name yet. Nein. -SCHEISS- and again he cleared his throat. I could've said -DONKEY BALLS-the same thing, Ally. he used the name he had picked out for her against her. He did so just because he probably figured that since they had met and not introduced each other, that she was free for naming. Cotl jumped on the boat and gave her a name. He felt like he was just cool like that.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
<3 Cotl amuses me! (:

Blood, red, crimson, rubies, there had been many who had named her eyes as such and each one had a different one. There were many more than that because of her rare eyes she often got compliments on them. She was a strange sight to see by most anyway, what with her coyote-esque features, with fur as white as snow. What made her even more strange looking to most was the pinkness of her skin, specifically her nose. The girl stuck out like a sore-thumb in a crowd, but winter would be her time of year as she blended in more nicely with the snows unlike the brown, golden, black and so on wolves and coyotes that roamed the forests and lands around this part. She made a mental note not to step outside the borders until she was much familiar with this land first. It was a scary world, especially with the amount of wolf packs in the area.

Cotl, and there was no name for the horse. She felt it was too great of a beast to have a name and so she just smiled up at the handsome creature before her ears shot back against her head with his loud hacking. She questioned whether he had a cold, but did not voice this thought as he quieted down and finally spoke. His name was short and simple, yet she wondered of the origins of it. Her eyes shot back up to his face as he said something.. Ally? What did he just call her? For a moment she mistook the word as ally, as in friend or someone that could be trusted and for the same thing. Of course, it could be taken as either in their situation she guessed. She smirked and shook her head disapprovingly, not really liking the name anyway.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Close, but not quite, she tsked him softly, before returning her own name. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Ava Bellerieve, just Ava if you will, she smiled, before she rose to her feet again feeling completely dwarfed while he was in his Optime form. She shifted self-consciously on her spot her eyes going back to the great horse again.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: xD

His bi-colored orbs focused on the feo. He had noticed that he have only seen very few elk and deer that have the white pigmentation. Cotl noticed that she too was like the elk and deer he had seen, though her eyes were that blood red while theirs was just a light blue, like the part of his eyes that was blue. If he had a white pelt and pink skin, then he too would more than likely be called 'Albino'. His eyes were of both types of Albinos. It would probably make him a mega-Albino or something like that. He shook the thought from his mind before he noticed she was shaking her head. What? No ally? Pfft, Cotl would call her it anyways. "Close, but not quite. Ava Bellerieve, just Ava if you will. she corrected him, tsking him as well. I like Ally better. It'd sound weird to me every time-ROT IN THE FIERY PITS OF FUCKING HELL YOU GODDAMNED WHORE ASS BITCH- I spoke your name if it was your real one. he spoke, rather casually, totally ignoring the fact that his mouth just spewed a sentence that could have been interpreted in an undesirable way. He did not speak of the words though, he never did speak of what his maw would spew out at random times. It aggravated him when he had to talk about it as well.

Se then stood up again before Cotl looked up at the sky. Thunder threatened the three under the great sky. The horse let out a nervous nicker towards it's master before he looked back down and at the horse as well. It had to be the storm that had been bothering the horse, and Cotl understood. Do you want to go -FAGGOT BASTARD- for a ride back to the mansion? It's a lot warmer in my room than it is in some cave. he invited her to come back to the mansion with him, more because of the fact that the horse could find shelter in the large shed that was on the property, and so the two did not have to sit out here in the rain.

[/html]
[html]
<3 He's just so... I don't even know. He reminds me of a friend of mine I thinkkk is what it is. :b

Her eyes lifted and touched on his slightly yet again. They were so strange, with the colours of blue and red. She was not one to talk though because her own colouring was as odd as it came. At least from what she had seen of the world. She was not one to judge another no matter what their actions, words or appearance looked like because well, she might have grown used to the stares and questions, but she still knew she stuck out like a sore thumb. Ava would have killed to have eyes of dull gold, and an agouti patterned coat with flecks of grey throughout it. Sure, being normal was quite boring, but it was better than answering everyone's questions every time she met a new face. Whatever the case, she shrugged it off or burdened her problems and kept going.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I don't like Ally, she said, pursing her lips in annoyance as well as her stubborn side taking a hold on her. Her ears twitched at the sound of the horse as the thunder once again rolled across the sky. She started to grow uneasy, not liking to be out in the weather like this if there would be thunder and lightning. The rain was bearable, but something about the thunder and lightning scared her and now that it seemed a stronger storm was moving in she was just about to voice a concern when Cotl beat her to it. Smiling, she quickly nodded, rising and closing the distance between her and the horse as she blinked up at the its back. It seemed so much higher than it did last time now that she was much closer. She hardly reached its belly, if at all. It must have taken a lot of a food to feed the poor thing.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>What follows the thunder makes me nervous, she stated simply, her rubies turning on his own blue and red fiery orbs as she waited for him to climb up into the saddle. This time she would be much more prepared to be taken up onto the horse this time around. Hopefully she would not feel as woozy on the ride either.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: haaa, I really don't have any friends that remind me of Cotl, not at all. He's pretty normal compared to them. I should also add that Cotl is too lazy to find a saddle, plus he doesn't know how to put it on, so the horse only has a bridle and a bit. He rides bareback besides that.

I don't like Ally. she insisted. He didn't listen. He was stubborn in his own little ways, and once he had decided on a name for someone other than their real name, then they were stuck with it. It would have been the same if he had thought of a name for Kaena, or Ember, or any of the others that he had met. A lots of people don't like -NYEH-the names they are given. They simply just deal with it, don't they? the male brought up before he cocked his brow at her. It was the pierced one that was raised higher than the untainted one. He noticed that she did not have anything special. Nothing that had been given to her. Cotl almost felt bad. Was it bad enough to give her the gift of mutilation? He couldn't tell at the moment. He licked his lips instinctively before he shook his body out and watched as the feo had nodded her head at the invitation back to his headquarters. He kind of wanted to hang that on the outside of his door. Just "HQ" in big letters on the door. It'd be funny for those whom knew was a headquarters was. Probably would also confuse the newer members. He'd kick their ass if he found someone in his room. They'd be dead. Just because they invaded his privacy.

The male took both of his hands, and put them on the stallion's back. He then bent his knees slightly before he let the coils in his legs release and ultimately lift him from the ground. His arms tensed up as he locked them in place for the moment. He drew his right leg over the horse so he was straddling the horse's back. He then got himself comfortable, and scooted back a little bit so she could jump up onto the horse. That was, unless she needed the help. The bridle was still against the horse, so she could get a clear shot of the platform she was to jump onto. What follows the thunder makes me nervous she spoke. She meant the lightening he figured. The lightening did not scare him, as long as it was not close to him. The thunder unnerved him just because it was loud and it hurt his audits at times. He looked back down to her. As long as it doesn't -FUCKING SHITHEAD CANNIBAL WOLF FUCKING WHORES- hit near me, I'm fine with storms. Also, Jump up here, If you fall, I will catch you. Trust me. he spoke, nodding his head lightly before he offered out his hand, but not in the way for her to run into it when she jumped up.

[/html]
[html]
Haha, he's pretty unique I must say though! Anddd, okay! I wasn't sure about that. :b And, don't worrryyy, you can powerplay where need be! :b

Ava grumbled to herself as he stated how most did not like their names that they were given. If she were really that stubborn she probably would have stuck her ass down in the mud, sat there and refused to go with him until he decided to either leave or call her by her actual name. Ava had never really thought about it, but she liked her name, so she did not know what he was talking about. It was short and sweet, as well as it had a nice ring to it with the vowels. She hardly minded it, but that might have been because she never really questioned it having been named after... oh, she could not even remember now. It had something to do with her father's side of the family though. Maybe that's why she was so proud to bear it?

She watched as he nimbly leaped up atop the horses back. Of course she could probably achieve the same effect if she tried, but it would be a bit more hard with a lack of height and thumbs. She feared that he claws would dig into the back of the stallion and what if it bucked? It would chuck them both from its back. Carefully, she bunched her legs below her, at least she had a bit of height to her and her legs were long and springy. She was not too worried and after waving back and forth like a cat her tail flicking behind her, hovering above the ground she made her leap. She quickly maneuvered her front paws to land softly on the square shoulders before swinging her hips onto the back. Damn, she thought, this would have been so much easier if she had a were form. That reminded her...

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I had a question, she started, trying to figure out how Gabriel had worded it and because she did not understand everything about shifting she would need to word it in a way he also understood. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Gabriel said there was a way he could help me in shifting... like you, she said, looking over her shoulder at him with her bright red eyes. Unless he was dumb he knew the mean behind what she was trying to say so she did not see the need to continue her question further and maybe he could answer it on their way back to the mansion.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: <3 Thanks, I tried to make him stand out along the crowd. Standing out meaning yelling out random profanities in the middle of his sentences. xDDDD Und will do.

The male had watched her with his intense glare as she had sprung herself onto the horse. She had to jump onto the horse without touching it. Aiming was one thing she needed to do. He was surprised that she had aimed right and gotten onto the horse very easily for the first time. More impressive was the balance. Even Cotl was a little bit shaky on the horse the first time getting up on the horse by himself. The two got comfortable before Cotl took the reigns from infront of the feo and pulled it over and behind the feo's back. If she fell to either side, the horse would probably get confused and turn that way, but then again, she was more likely to hit Cotl's arms before the reigns. The male was quick to jab the horse in the side twice. The stallion perked up at the last moment and then took off. The stallion was ready to be inside of shelter by now, so he was more in a rush than Cotl was really.

The stallion's hooves thumped against the muddy and wet ground as he ran at full speed towards the mansion.I have a question. she started off. Cotl almost hadn't caught the words because of his eyes that were on the road, and the fact that he wasn't really paying much attention to her. Gabriel said there was a way he could help me in shifting... like you she then spoke, and looked back at him. His own glare went from the road to her. A Chesire cat-like grin found it's way onto his handsome face. He knew exactly how she could become Luperci. Well... he started off. He was trying to find a way to bounce around this without her really knowing exactly how it would happen. He couldn't find much of a way, but he could however not mention one of the two main ways she could get the virus. He decided to go with that. If you -DOG FUCKING INGRATES!- get bitten by one of us, and you bite one of us, taste our blood, then you can be infected. he explained nodding his head lightly, but keeping the whole other factor out of it. He did not tell her that sex could get her infected. Why? Because he had other plans.

Why do you ask? -FUCKING CROTCH ROCKETS!- You want to become luperci? he asked, his eyes moving from the road once again to the feo infront of him. He truthfully wondered about why she would ask. Was she considering it herself? Would she change everything she knew to have the secui and the optime forms that he and other luperci had? Cotl didn't blame her. He barely was in his lupus form since he was a child, and to imagine being stuck like that would change his entire life. He would not be able to ride his horse, or do tattoos anymore. He could more than likely still pierce, but having thumbs to do so helped ten fold. The three continued to "fly" over the lands. The horse's breathing was loud, and he let out a sharp whinny once or twice before they finally rode up to the mansion. Cotl directed the horse to the large shed. His eyes went to her once again as the horse came up to the shed door (which was close at the moment). The male had moved the reigns out of the way of the feo so she would not get tangled, before he jumped off of his horse's back. Ally, the door is on the right. -FAT COCK SUCKING BITCHES- Run over there while I get the horse in the shed. I'll meet you over there in a few seconds. he spoke, watching her jump down. He then took the horse by the reigns and then lead it into the shed. He didn't bother to really tie up the horse, nor did he close the door behind him before he left. He took off in the direction of the door to the house, and once he had gotten to the door, he opened it, and of course, let the lady enter first.

[/html]
[html]
Well! You succeeded! Big Grin

If there was one thing she had was a great sense of balance and a very sharp and precise mind being able to calculate in her head how much force she would need to leap upon something quite agilely. Her movements were quite fluid with a strange grace that came with it. She was almost cat-like in her movement and prowled more so than walked as she traveled. Slipping in through the most tightest of spaces with ease while hardly ever finding herself stumbling or falling. This helped her quite a bit in fights, being able to move out of the way easily before turning a well aimed and controlled hit back. Now, if she could increase her strength she would be all set, but her body was and would always be made of lean muscle mass.

As the horse began to trot then went into a full gallop she had to wrap her paws around its neck as best she could. Once again, having to squeeze her legs into its side while her tail sat uncomfortably off to one side, pressed into her leg. He paused as he she assumed her thought about how to best answer her question without confusing her, although as the words came out it did not seem that complicated at all. She contemplated what the pause was for, maybe he did not want her to know? That was pointless though so she quickly rid herself of the subject before listening intently as the thundering of hooves sounded in her head and reverberated throughout her entire body as they moved quite swiftly over the land.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I don't know if I want to... she paused, trying to think if that was really what she wanted or if she would just rather have this as her only option her entire life. She had heard many stories being painful or uncomfortable during the first few shifts. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I'd have to think about it I think, she frowned, figuring it would be a while. The process sounded painful enough as is and any wound she had inflicted upon herself would just reopen every time she shifted would it now? There were so many questions that swam through her head at that moment that she just shook it to clear it of all thoughts. That was when they arrived and she glanced up at the large mansion that seemed to be in pretty good condition for being abandoned by humans however long ago.

Nodding the fae slipped easily off the back of the horse once he jumped down and turned, trotting up to the steps easily before standing by the door realizing there probably was not a way to open it. Her ears twitched as she heard his footsteps on the wood of the stairs and she smiled, giving a dip of her head as she pranced inside happily. The heat was warm, but not too warm where it suffocated. It was a perfect temperature and it easily took the chill of the outside off. She felt lost though in the structure, not used to being inside a human building at all. She had only ever looked at one from afar. Ava waited for him to lead the way to his room but in the meantime stared around at the great foyer that surrounded them.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Then mission accomplished! *dances*

"I don't know if I want to...I'd have to think about it I think." he let the words fall without saying anything to them.
The male watched the feo walk into the mansion door, and once she was in, he too got inside and closed the door behind him. It was really warm in here. But he still wanted to cuddle underneath his German flag that he used as a blanket. He was so used to sleeping with that thing that it didn't matter if it was the hottest day of the week. He'd still sleep completely under it, wrapped into a tight ball of fluff. He slept in his optime form, as did he did do for most of the time. There weren't very many reasons for him to be walking around in his puny little lupus form, or even his secui form really. Maybe he just didn't like being so close to the ground or something. That could be backed up with the reason why he has a horse, when it really was totally unnecessary and rebellious considering that no other coyote in Inferni had a freaking horse.

Cotl made his way towards the staircase.He looked to the room he knew someone lived in. The reason he knew she lived in there was because he could smell her scent. He could smell is all over the house. It originated in that room, the scent. But he had never seen the feo that lived in that room. It was either that she was that anti-social, or the two just missed each other every time they both were in the house. He looked back to see if she was following, and once he saw that she was, he raced up the stairs. He had been used to the stairs by now, just because he had been running up and down them everyday for about a week or so by now. He adapted pretty fast to this place. Plus, his room had already been personalized by him. Since he found himself some spray paint cans in the shed, he took the liberty to do graffiti all over his walls. He considered what he drew on the walls to be art. He didn't work on it as often as he liked though, so half of them weren't done.

The male let out a sound with his throat. It was a random sound, randomly made up in his mind, and barely able to be described correctly. He walked up to his door, and then opened it. This is where I crash -WRINKLY OLD FUCKING HAG- he spoke, allowing her to enter his room. There was a bed, which had his flag neatly on the bed, the edges of the flag draping over the side. His guitar was close to his bed, as well as him also having his tattoo gun and his Mein Kampf book on his end table. He had several different books on his dresser, including a horse anatomy book, and a tattoo design book. You can be -DOUCHEBAG!- seated on my bed. How was your first day in Inferni? Meet anyone besides Gabe? he spoke before he took the flag off of his bed. He took the office chair that he had stolen from one of the offices in this mansion and he sat down in that before wrapping his flag around him and snuggling into that.

[/html]