Tell Me Little Sister
[html]

WC: 300+

OOC: By little I mean she be smaller then the giant but shhhhh..it's a secret.

They were growing up so fast. Staring down at his bundles of joy he could not begin to believe that the two pups where already pushing the month old limit. They had stopped waking up in the middle of the night and now had a decent bed time schedule, they understood concepts like doors and stairs. Heck, they where even beginning to pick up on who the members of the pack where and how they felt about them. It scared the warrior that the pups that mere weeks ago had been so helpless where entering into the toddler stage of curiosity and self growth. He was scared he would make a mistake and end up ruining the personality development of one of the two. For now he was content so sit on the bed in what was now the pups play room and watch chuckling as the two raced around jumping on chairs and couches and hiding under the bed.

It was bluntly clear and obvious to anyone who looked at Aro that he was his fathers son. Jazper had been worried at the start that Sophia was very tiny for a pup in comparison to Aro however, time had reviled that the black and white boy was just taking on his fathers giant genes and growing at an abnormal rate. At a month he was already nearly twice as big as his tiny sister, whom Jazper now knew was just an averaged sized pup. They were so awkward to watch and yet the warrior took pride in every new accomplishment. Just the other day the two had climbed the staircase! By now Aro had grown out of his affection seeking days but what was left was a pup craving to be loved and cheered on for every tiny victory. Be it waking up and staying quiet until others awoke, or beating his sister in a wrestling match the boy demanded more than just a few words of praise. Sophia, however, though small seemed to control her brother and fight for the right for praise in a more subtle way. The ebony male simply didn't know what to make of his daughter, she must have taken after the Marino girls for sure.

[/html]
[html]

secret safe with me! Big Grin 300+

The Commander had spent the day cleaning up around the mansion. She had started with her family's room, which had somehow turned into a bit of a pig sty. The woman had been too preoccupied with other things to notice it before, but that day it had been glaringly obvious. Her three children were entering the "teenage" phase and so she wasn't all that surprised that they weren't doing as great a job picking up after themselves. She knew the time was imminent when they would want to be finding rooms of their own, and so she wasn't upset to be cleaning up their mess. If a chore like this meant her babes were still around her then she was happy to do it.

Once the room had been taken care of she had moved downstairs to straighten up the kitchen and living area. There wasn't too much to do, everyone did a good job of making sure things were kept tidy. It was simply for the first time in a long time Savina had some energy again. All of her thoughts weren't devoted to worrying over her siblings and she didn't have the impossible weight crushing the life out of her. It would still take some time to completely recuperate from those two months, but the ebony woman was finally on the mend.

Dusting her paws off she was heading to go back upstairs when she heard the sounds of rough housing coming from the playroom and instantly her face gained a smile. She hadn't interacted much with her new niece and nephew, wanting to give Ghita and Jazper plenty of time to bond with their children, but hearing them now she just couldn't stay away. Carefully she opened the door and stuck her head in. Aro and Sophia were racing around and Jazz was sitting and watching them. "Hey there, hope I'm not intruding." None would be able to see it yet, but her bushy tail was softly wagging.

[/html]
[html]

WC 300+

The Colonel's mind wandered to his mate as he watched his son and daughter playing. It had been a month since the birthing and Ghita had finally recovered significantly enough to go for hunts and walks on the beach. She seemed to enjoy having time alone which was fine with the Knight, after all she hadn't asked for a family, it was his carelessness that had brought on the pregnancy. However, he wouldn't change a hair on his pups heads nor on his mates. He loved the three of them more than words or actions could ever speak. It was uplifting to be a part of a family, a part of the Marino family and to pass on the name of the Knight family. He was more close to Savina then he had ever been before and Kansas and himself had started to form a proper bond. They should have been friends from the start, being pack mates for so long, but it just never happened. Jazper had always been jealous of the white male and the jealousy had effected the closeness a pack should have.

His head looked up from the little ones as a familiar sweet sound reached his ears causing them to stand up in surprise. A large toothy smile became painted on his face as he stood up. “You could never intrude Savina.” He laughed lightly. “Come in.” Just as the words left his muzzle he found himself caught off guard by the sudden rush of the two pups towards the door. Sophia quickly sat by the door releasing a playful growl as she raised her behind in the air and shook her tail happily. Aro, however, took a much less modest approach as he began jumping up and down the alphas leg exerting yips of excitement. Chuckling Jazper walked over and placed Aro beside his sister. “It's not polite to jump on guests Aro.” His voice was stern enough to catch the boys attention but within second of standing back up to face the ebony female both the pups started yipping and ambushing their aunt together. Shaking his head the warrior simply shrugged and motioned for the Marino girl to enter.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Even though things between her sister and Jazper had started in a rather...nontraditional manner, she couldn't have been more happy for the two of them. They had both faced great loss in their lives. Her sister had lost her first litter and her mate and the same had happened to Jazper. Mahlouk had also disappeared not too long into having joined the pack. Savina wasn't one to judge, but there had been something off about that male and while she wished that Jazz would have been able to go without that additional heartache she knew that Ghita would be a much better match for them. They were both strong, fiery, and opinionated wolves. No doubt if they ever argued it would be quite the explosion, though she knew at the end of the day they would always be able to resolve their differences.

She hadn't thought that Jazper would mind her coming in to see the pups, but she also knew how precious the moments you got to spend alone with your children were. Still, she was no less thrilled when he invited her in, her smile growing to match his'. As she fully entered the room she was gleefully assaulted by her nephew and she couldn't help but let laughter bubble up from her chest. There were few things that could lift one's spirits as well as a pup could. The father corrected his son in proper behavior but it did little good for as soon as he did the both of them were jumping all over her. Savina merely shook her head and carefully knelt down to be more on Aro and Sophia's level. Playfully she nosed at them and tickled their soft sides before looking back up to their father. "So, how have things been going?" It seemed like they were going well from what she could see.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Feel free to power play Aro Smile

WC 300+

Looking down at his pups, who where now practically attacking their Aunt for attention over the other, his eyes filled with a mix of emotions. He worried about his children, yes they had survived the first month but he still was concerned with winter ahead. Aro consumed twice as much as Sophia in a day but he wasn't chubby. Instead the black and white pup seemed to grow over night while poor Sophia seemed to remain her dainty size. The fact that she was so small concerned the warrior no matter how many times Ghita reassured him that his daughter was normal sized for a pup of a month and Aro just happened to take after his father. However, the warmth of the manor sheltered his family, giving his daughter a fighting chance that she might not have gotten if they were left out for the cold. Still, he was thankful that she seemed to be as full of energy as her big brother.

Watching Savina with the pups made him fill up with a sens of pride. He had two healthy and friendly pups, he had passed on the family name. Before he had been alone, the only one left of Knight blood and now, on the ground playing, were two of his blood line. Savina's question brought him back from the steady gaze he had held on the playful pups. “Oh, everything is good. Real good.” Sitting down on the ground in time for Sophia's little body to scamper over to him and find a warm haven on his crossed legs. Aro, however, continued to pester his Aunt for his own individual attention. “Ghita's been starting to hunt more and the pups are growing. Aro seems to grow over night.” Smiling he looked at his boy, physically he was developed to the point of walking and jumping without hesitation while his sister's smaller body had her wobbling to keep up. “How about you?”

[/html]
[html]

Okie! Jazz's avatar is adorable XD 300+

The size difference between the two pups was startling. If she hadn't known that they were born at the same time she would have thought that Aro was a good month older than Sophia was. It wasn't cause for concern though. The boy was simply taking after his father in the size department and Sophia was growing at a normal pace compared to her brother. It seemed that Crimson Dreams would have two giant Knights protecting its borders if Aro decided to stick around once he was an adult. That wouldn't be something that the Commander would complain about. There were no immediate threats to the pack's safety that she knew of, but being prepared and having strong members was important nonetheless.

Savina smiled up at the new father. "Good, I'm glad." As he sat down his daughter rushed to him and curled up in his lap. She wondered if the father and daughter would develop the same kind of close bond that her own daughter and mate had. It was strange for her to see a father and daughter so close having never experienced such a thing herself, but she was overjoyed that her child had that kind of relationship with her dad. It was good to see that the Marino line was finally getting some good, kind, responsible males to look after their pups. "I'm sure she's glad that she's able to move around more again. It can be tiresome having to take it easy for so long." Even she had gotten antsy when she had been pregnant. "I can see that, I can't believe how big you are!" she said while she scooped her nephew up into her arms, tickling his belly. "I'm doing better, Ehno's returned and we've talked. It's still rough, but things are improving." A weight had been lifted, but she still had a long climb back to the top of the hole she'd been in.

[/html]
[html]

WC 417

The black Knight held his daughter up in his arms, resting her front legs and head in the crook of his neck as he gently pet her rusty fur with one hand, and supported her feet and bottom with the other. She was so tiny compared to Aro and it still concerned him. However, if anything was going to happen to her it would have already. Sophia was just a lucky girl to have a mansion as her haven from the cold, and two parents who would gladly never put her down. He rocked slightly as she began to snore, allowing Savina's voice to be a gentle comfort to him and his daughter and he watched the coal wolfess. There had been a point of time Jazper wished Savina had been blood to him, or perhaps even picked him over Kansas. There had been a time when he hated the pale wolf she had mated with because he had everything the warrior prayed for with no effort. Kansas had Savina and a family, while Jazper had two mates leave him for reasons he could not explain. Now though, he had his wish come true, Savina was his sister, he had carried on the Knight blood line. Now all that was left in his life was to protect his family.

When it came to the future he had no idea what he would do. Once Aro and Sophia grew up, possibly leave him. What would he do then? Probably just sit around and grow old and useless. There was no plan past parenthood for him. As Savina's words became focused to Aro his own ears perked up, her voice was always so warm and honest. “He sure is big. I wonder if he'll out grow me.” He chuckled lightly. It was entirely possible that it could happen. Jazper had outgrown his father after all. As he was informed that Ehno was back he nodded with a smile, “I'm glade he's back. I miss having a bunch of guys around. One thing we lack in Crimson Dreams is guy time. We're all too busy being fathers now I guess." He rolled his eyes playfully, however what he said was not far from the truth. The pack now had three groups of pups related to the men of Crimson Dreams. “I've been thinking about going to visit Naniko, but I think I may visit the other packs first. I've become a bit of a home lover lately.”

wobbling to keep up. How about you

[/html]
[html]

SoSuWriMo 446

Savina was wholly ignorant of the kinds of ill feelings that he had had for her mate. Perhaps to some her choice of Kansas would seem odd, but on this matter she had never cared what anyone else thought. Who she chose to tie her life to was her choice alone and she was happy being tied down to the Sadira male. Some may have believed his meekness and gentleness unbefitting the mate of a leader, but it was those very qualities that drew her to him. She had never been the type to want the big strong male to take care of her and treat her like she was somehow less able simply because of her sex. She and Kansas saw one another as equals and that was the way that she wanted it. They complimented each other, one having strength where the other did not. Just as she did not feel it was anyone's place to judge her choice of mate she would not judge another for their decision on that matter either. The woman had gotten upset with Jazper at first, but it had been for a combination of reasons and she had never doubted the fact that he was a good man. She was happy her sister had someone so trustworthy.

The Commander laughed softly as the large pup squirmed in her arms, his tail beating around happily. "It's hard to imagine anyone outgrowing you, Jazz. Though I suppose if anyone could it would be your son. Hopefully he won't get so big that he can't get through the doors of the manor," she teased, winking at her brother-in-law. She imagined her sister's smaller genes would prevent Aro from getting larger than his father, but such a thing couldn't be said for sure. Savina wasn't entirely sure what Jazper meant by "guy time", but perhaps it was because she had never lacked the company of other women. "Parenthood is a full time job. Trust me, you'll want to spend as much time with them when they're little as you can. I can't believe how old mine are already." They were certainly growing up faster than their mother would like them too. At the mention of Naniko she couldn't help but flinch a little. The D'Angelo was a topic she liked to avoid if at all possible. "I've been getting out a little more, just to get away from everything. Haven't visited any of the other packs recently though. I suppose I should make an effort to get to know the leaders that I don't." There were still a good number of canines in charge that she had not gotten acquainted with yet.

[/html]