silly question
my brain is head so i must ask, when you already have permission to get another character canyou just create an account for the pup in your pack that your picking up when they are 2 months?
*feels dumb*
I am slightly confused by this question!

Are you asking if you can make the account at anytime, even before the pup is 2 months old? If so, yeah, you can make the account at any time to edit the information in there and fix it up, but you'd still have to wait till the pup's playable to start RPing with your new character. ^^

If not... clarify for me? Big Grin
yea.
Iwanted to pick up Kable when he was playable i thought i might have filled out the form again ^^
Aha. Big Grin

Well, if you got permission for a second character previously and dropped/killed off/whatever'ed the other character, you would have to ask for permission again from the 'SA. Like, you played Faler, correct? Your permission to play Faler as a second character in that instance doesn't extend to any character or even Faler again; for each instance of an auxiliary character you need to request specific permission from the 'SA. ^^;

And also, if it's been a while since you requested your second character permission, you might want to double-check with an admin. Permission doesn't last foreva, so if you asked like 6 weeks ago to pick up Kable you'd probably have to ask again. :]