Serenity- Celebration in Silence
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... uesand.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

This was….nice. Perhaps not the ideal enclosure to rest ones head; the land was still foreign and full of mystery, but it was nice in all as a place to recline and take solace in the peace the coming winter had to offer. The air was cool, teasing the lengthy blades dancing on them whim under Nature’s gentle sigh. Hypnotic was there ballad, alluring in that it captured her attention and without knowing, she too fell into the dance, swaying gently back and forth upon quad stalks. Her eyes delicately closed, she was lost in the simplicity of the field with senses stretched and boundless, she absorbed all in many exhilarating forms. And softly, she sighed, her exhale becoming one with the wind and fading. Her eyes reopened and again she was enthralled with the flickering white and gold of the fields bathed in green.

Hardly was there a time when she could fall so fully into splendor and envelop herself in her surroundings. More often was her mind troubled with thoughts of her sister, her pack whom set her into exile, and her future…and questions of what would come beyond the present. Always was her mind busied to the point of physical fatigue, but for now…she was carefree, lost in the serenity this meadow granted her.

Upon impulse, she took flight within the field, graceful limbs greedily gobbled the earth in their stride bringing immeasurable distance to her and some unmarked plain. A bound to her step and she was airborne for an instant, but in that moment, it felt a lifetime of life upon the air. Once earth conscious again, her paws were lifted from the air in a leap. And again…and again. Until she could not keep her paws on the ground long enough to enable stability and as gravity demanded her attention, she slipped as her paws landed in haste and toppled into a pile of rust and beige. She rolled in the cushioned earth, smiling with tongue flailing and voice heightened with a whine of pleasure. Upon her back she looked at the crystal blue, so wide and abundant and starry eyes. The smiled, pressed further upon her face and as she sank into her earth, her heart pummeling with glee against her breast, she felt at home.

Word Total: 383

[/html]
OOC: Heya. Smile

The sun was out, the day was calm. The rain has dispersed and the clouds separated so the clear blue sky can come out and play. A gentle breeze upon the white wolf's face gives certainty that the day will be a calm and peaceful day. The grass flowing int he breeze, the flowers going along with the melody of the grass, like the rain telling a story as it hits upon the roof of a cabin, as it hits the multiple leaves of a tall tree, like the spirits that sing upon the day that is of peace. This day was a blessing from the spirits, that mother nature has rewarded us with this great blessing. The Spirit King was greatful of Mother Nature and of the spirits. He would praise them before the day will end.

Pendzez walked along the green Fields of the Firefly. The air bringing him here upon this nice. He caught the scent of something, but faintly of Phoenix Valley. Must be someone new if s/he has that faint scent of PV on them. Pendzez walked along, finding a female not too far away. With his sword in hand, he approached his new pack mate with a purpose of being sociable. "Good day to you, miss. You must be new here, correct?"
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... uesand.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:Greetings!

The post morning sky was still warm, soothing with the gentle wind as it combed through her fur and tickled the sensitive skin. The female would smile from the lover’s touch, whining contently and rolling from her back to her side with tail lightly patting the earth with glee. This blissful feeling was more than she could say was experienced back in the Tundra.

Upon the wind was a scent, unfamiliar yet melded with the rich aroma of the plains, the scent of the Valley. A slight incline to her dome lifted her sights to an oncoming figure, sword in paw…or rather hand, walking casually upon two legs. Lounging female rolled to all fours in an instant, scrambling to her feet with a wary glimmer in her eyes. Her ears pinned back, eyes trailing to the sword in his grasp and the innocent expression upon his face.

He spoke, his voice light to her ears but none the less her skepticism remained as he neared. Zynex retreated back a step. “That I am,” she replied simply. “Who are you?”

Word Total: 179

[/html]
The female seemed cautious of Pendzez. Maybe it was because that he was new to her and that he was carry a sword, she watched him with an innocent look, like she was asking for mercy. Pendzez thought that, since the white wolf has the Phoenix Valley scent, the new wolf, this female, wouldn't have to worry. However, some should remain cautious. In case that one might turn against the newcomer and force them to leave or attack and murder them. Pendzez was neither, however he would show that he was trust worthy.

Pendzez bowed before the female in a greeting fashion as he showed no sign of harm. "I'm Pendzez Zazkex. Nuncio, or Ambassador, of the pack. What is your name, if I may ask?" The white wolf took a step or two back to assure that he showed no sign of harming her in anyway. If he did do that, he wouldn't even be here today.
[html]

ooc:

To whom was concerned, Zynex was not the fearful type, more so cautious and easily skeptical of those whom she never encountered, regardless of their familiar scent. Her senses were acute as per usual but with this added wary she was a confused looking creature. Ears twitched with the slightest trickle of sound whilst her body reacted in a tense fashion, edging further back from the seemingly welcoming male. A contrast of emotions marred her visage. Excitement, perhaps for meeting another face, curiosity for his intentions, and fear for what this encounter would entitle. Her eyes left nothing to be imagined for all were plain as day to be observed.

Alas, with conflict pushed aside, Zynex regained control of herself and as the devil bowed in greeting, she advanced with tentative steps. “A pleasure,” her voice was collected, a deeper octave than the melodious tone usually acquainted with her faint accent. She strode in a tight circle around the male, tail draped between her thighs bearing no threat to his rank. But her curiosity would not be smothered by his rank, her nose quivered with each intake of his scent, marking him as a pack mate in her compendium as well as a potential ally. “I am Zynex.” The female tread closer but paused but a few feet from his ankles, extending her muzzle to scent closer to his fur without touching him. She couldn’t begin to gauge his reaction to her presence.

“What is an Ambassador?” She continued smoothly, continuing her investigation through sense.

Word Total: 255

[/html]
Pendzez showed no form of fear as the female curiously circled around the male, taking in his scent probably to ensure herself that he meant no harm at all. Pendzez was happy to meet a new face, since that is what he likes to be, happy. However, just like the female was, he tends to make sure and be absolutely certain that this new face was harmless and came in peace. Pendzez continued to watch as she continued to circle Pendzez.

She gave her name. Pendzez bowed again, but more quickly to acknowledge her name. She also asked what an Ambassador was. Since she was new here, she might not know everything about ranks and what one thing meant. Pendzez smiled, saying, "An Ambassador is someone who can take place of the leader when going to another pack to either negotiate or explain a few things. When it comes to the Ambassador making decisions, he or she is not allowed to decide unless the leader is properly informed of the decision and they must decide."
[html]

ooc:

Testosterone filled her nostrils to a considerable degree, even as she parted her muzzle from Pendzez’s presence and reclaimed her sitting in her lush spot. Her twitched her nose to clear it, but the scent remained, something she both intended to be the result, but did not like such a strong odor. She bat her nose twice before giving up on dulling the scent. Undivided attention was granted to the male as he explained the business of an Ambassador.

Her ears erected with interest, eyes too brightened. “So…You are the Alpha when he is not present in a foreign pack?” Did she understand it right? It seemed a high position to uphold. One could easily become drunk with power and take their hand at ruling in the Alpha’s absence. Considerable trust was necessary, she was sure. None the less, she was impressed. “Interesting…” She nodded, slapping her tail against the meadow bedding. “Aside from this esteemed position…what do you do here? Are you a teacher Master Pendzez?”

Word Total: 167

[/html]
The white wolf then got the clear that he was able to move. He didn't at first, since the female was watching and surveying his movements and intentions. Her scent was still faint, but she could definitely smell the scent on him a lot, since she showed that the scent was too strong for her. However, it wasn't from the Phoenix Valley scent. Might have been his hormones that irritated her nose. He was a male wolf after all.

Sitting down where he stood along with the female, he would be glad to tell her more about the pack if she knew only a little of it. "I wouldn't say Alpha, but kind of, yes." He placed the sword down next to him, but some two or three feet away. "I can be a mentor to a Tyro, which is a rank for pup between ages of five and seven months, at a leader's decision. Tykes are pup ranks before Tyro, for ages zero to four months, however are too young to be mentored." Pendzez leaned back a bit, feeling the breeze in his hair. "However, I can teach anyone between my rank and the Laos rank, if they ask politely and if they want me to."
[html]

ooc:

Utterly fascinating, this bit of intell into the pack standard. There were cubs still within the pack, it seemed, but would it have been any other way? It was her own growing up that limited her interaction with the children for none in her clan were right for breeding or in any hurry to do so, what with all attention drawn to the growth of Zynex and her beloved sister. Children would have just taken precious time and resources from their development. Btu she was certainly elated to hear there were young ones to see.

Her lips turned to a smile, lighting the hardened features of her face more so with the shine of the warming sun upon her muzzle. She furthered in series of inquiries. “Do you teach two-legged walkers as well as quads? Or is there segregation? Perhaps certain teachings for one that the other cannot learn?” Again her eyes flickered to the sword now placed out of harm’s way. Her sights lingered on it for but a moment, but a moment still was enough to convey her dislike of it. A lupine of four legs could not hold such a weapon and therefore would pose a disadvantage in a spar.

Was there something she wasn’t learning about this pack? What was she not seeing beneath the surface?

Word Total: 220

[/html]
Pendzez could tell that the female had not seen pups before and seemed to curious. She might have been in a pack where pups were just time wasters when only concentrating on someone else who is the center of attention. However, she would have the honor of meeting pups. Naniko had some recently and Xeris due to have her's any day now. Pendzez was gonna be sure he was with her when she gives birth.

Pendzez listened again at the next question that Zynex had to ask. "Yes, I can teach both, but not as much with quads as I do with bipedals, due to not being bipedal. Pendzez explained it clearly. If one was able to shift, then there was no problems. Pendzez was kind enough to teach those who are either two or four legged walkers.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/new.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Disappointment staked its claim on the female’s visage, for the news of this teaching preference could wager no other reaction. Her ears pinned back slightly a signal of distress, but still she kept her head about her shoulders and carried on with the conversation, urging herself to ignore the present weight this encounter had pressed upon her. “Well then,” she sighed, rounding her shoulders with an indifferent shrug. “I suppose then there is little I can learn from you,” she spoke honestly as her etiquette demanded, “But it was an honor to meet another of the pack.”

Truth was always spoken from her tongue regardless of the impact it had on others. So long as her conscious was clear in divulgence of her true feelings and insight, she was well with herself. “Would you know perhaps a teacher that caters to quadrupeds?” Her tail tapped the ground. “I was informed that skills would be learned here, regardless of hindrance or advantage…and I would like very much so not to come across as a burden. But,” again she breathed a disappointed breath, the vibrance of her eyes waning as they settled to the warm grasses, “I feel that if I cannot find an instructor, then perhaps my presence would not be appreciated for long and I will be forced to leave.”

Word Total: 220

[/html]
The wolfess had a slight distress and disappointed painted upon her face, seeing that what he said had made her this way. Pendzez could only teach a quadrupeds things that is only for quadrupeds and bipedals things that is only for bipedals. There was no certain restriction in teaching someone some lessons when it came to what kind of wolves they were. "There's is actually a lot you can learn from me. You see, I can teach you anything. What I was saying that I can't teach bipedal lessons to a quadruped, but I still can for when they do eventually shift into Lupercis. However, if it's only a quadruped wolf, then it's quadruped lessons. Get what I'm saying?"

Pendzez listened to each word that the female spoke. The thing that had his interests was the way she spoke them in certain patterns. It was sort of a way that nobles would speak. Was she of nobility? "Pardon me for asking, but the way you speak and the pattern of the words that you say. Are you of nobility?"
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/new.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Disappointment melded from her face and gave way to understanding. Her face softened considerable but still harbored the chiseled quality of skepticism. She had a deep interest for his explanation and a glimmer of hope shown in her eyes once more. Her pleasure portrayed by a slight wag of her tail. “I understand what you mean,” she addressed honestly, as well as dipped her head casually.

Her eyes missed little of Pendzez actions, and more so paid attention to his ears as they pinned forward attentively. She blinked once, curious as to what had him so enthralled with their conversation. Her ignorance, perhaps? But alas her suspicions were doused by a simply question mirroring the same interest she held for him. Zynex lifted her head instinctively, recalling the name of her clan and their system, and how it related to nobility. Again, she nodded once. “Yes. But no longer as you can see. I was exiled when my sister took the head of our clan.” Her voice was soft, barely audible as if speaking a horrible secret against her beloved sibling. She knew the tyrant’s ears would not reach her out here, but still Zyn was wary of what she said so freely. Her upbringing demanded that some parts of her life remained classified, and with a delicate bow, she insured it would be so. “Please forgive me if I do not wish to talk about the matter further.” Celestial rays coveted the ground. “I hardly know you. But perhaps with time I would be willing to speak more. But not this time.”

Her claim stated, the drew her head to its fullest height again setting her sights upon the face of white. In apologies for her coarse tongue, she offered a tiny smile. “But…would you be willing to tell me how long you have been here…in the Valley, Pendzez.”

Word Total: 310

[/html]
Pendzez smiled as the female understood his words. He had no intention of trying to make her think that she was unwanted here. Anyone who came to the pack are always welcome to stay forever, if they want to. Pendzez had said things the wrong way before, however he eventually said them the right way and made amends. "Thank you for understanding."

The white wolf showed no disappointment when the female chose not to say anything else about her suspected nobility. He too of nobility, however, to the eyes of normal wolves, he was just a wolf. However, to the spiritual beings, he was a noble. "It is fine that you do not wish to continue. I was not pressuring you to speak."

Pendzez nodded, agreeing that he will say what brought him here. "Since last September, so about a year and a quarter."
[html]

ooc:

Her eyes were flooded with gratitude for his understanding and in compliance she bowed her head again. Her thoughts on his weapon were forgone from her mind given the more comfortable atmosphere settling between them. “Thank you,” she uttered quietly, feeling more relieved than settled at the moment. Still she had a question to be answered and polite to her audience, she listened to his answer.

A year was quite a while to be amongst the pack, less he had been born within it, which was what she had been expecting to hear. She partly wanted to know what kept him here in the Valley. Aside from the splendor of the scenery and vast range, what more was there? Perhaps it was his teachings that caused him to make a home of this place? Perhaps something other she could comprehend. But what she cared to ask remained quieted on her tongue and in its place and gentle turn of her lips and a slight wag. “I suppose in that time you have made a name for yourself,” she regarded his title as Ambassador. “Perhaps with time, I will too.”

A bold proclamation from one who was having second thoughts about residing amongst another pack. But if all or the majority were as welcoming as Pendzez, she could learn to adapt…and maybe call this place ‘home’. It was something to work toward. And what better start than to take a leap for it. Carefully she returned to all fours, lightly shaking the loose grasses from her belly and depressed her front in a leisurely stretch. Each digit stretched fully before returning to formation as she righted herself again. “It was a pleasure to meet you Pendzez. I do hope our paths will cross again…I’m sure they will. I’m off to venture a little further. Thank you very much for your company.” She craned her neck downward again then pivoted on the pads of her feet, starting off at a light trot before gaining momentum and darting off into the horizon.

There was much more to explore.

Word Count: 344

[/html]