Whatever ha[p]pens in the past
p. Ayita

Inside an old cabin of the rocky grass plains of the Halcyon Mountains, Flayra was looking around. She always remembered this cabin as the place of her birth. She was born and raised here. Besides, she wasn't really gonna leave since it was raining outside, beating down hard against the roof of the cabin. However, that didn't stop her from looking around the place she once called home.

She walked around to the stairs which took her up the second floor. Two doors on the left, three doors on the right. Five rooms in total, probably used in the old human times as bed rooms, like the ones at the Haven Manor. Walking into the farthest room on the left, she saw stuff lying everywhere. Since it was abandoned for about a year or two, someone would have come here scavenging around. Flayra came here some months ago, finding a lily necklace that was her mothers. She didn't really remember much about her young ages, but she still came here.
Ayita help her two whining pups in her arms as she ran. She was careful not to slip she felt like a moron. When they had started this journey it was cloudy but she didn't think it would rain. She wanted to give them plenty of chances to be outside before cooping them inside when winter got harsher. She knew it would and she knew that they would rebel a bit but on good days she'd let them roam outside. She was soaked and they were starting to get wettier as they whinned more about the cold. "Hush little ones I know." She said in a semi harsh voice but it got them to stop for the time being.

A little house stood not far from her as she smiled running towards it. A dry place mybe with dry clothes of cloths to dry her pups. She opened the door and looked up. Seeing a white wolf roaming around. "I'm so sorry I didn't notice any one lived here." she said startled and a bit scared.
The only thing she could hear was rain outside as she looked around the dusty, messy room. Old bits of wood and fallen old furniture. She rummaged around to see if there was anything that she might be able to keep and might be useful for Crimson Dreams. Maybe a piece of furniture or two that she could take back to the Manor that could be used for around the place. There were some old chairs lying around that could be dusted off. Flayra saw an old wagon out the back, she could carry them on that.

Her ears perked up as she heard a voice. She walked out of the room, finding a female carrying pups. Flayra stood behind the barricaded edge, looking down at the female. "I don't live her, but I used to. Do not be of fear, I mean no harm to you and your pups. Let me just go find some blankets for you and your pups," she said as she walked into another room, finding some blankets. She took them and went down stairs to the female.
Ayita smiled at least she had found another kind soul out here in the world. "Well anyhow thank you." Ayita said smiling. "We got caught in the rain. I only ment to take them out to explore and we ended up quite a ways from home." She said. She looked around the place was quite dusty covered in dust and cob webs. She stroked her little ones looking back at the female.

"My Name is Ayita." She said with a smile. "And these two wet balls of fur are amaranth and Kable." she said. As she continued to look around a bit not moving but it seemed like a nice place. "Did you happen to get caught by the lovely weather as well?" She asked as she finally returned her gaze to the female. "Excuse my poor manners they need quite a lesson. My I ask who you are?" She inquired.
Flayra smiled, lucky to find the blankets in a place where they were untouched be the dust. She was also lucky to find that the female was too a kind soul as she explained her situation. "It must be hard to be a mother, when it comes to a walk then starts to rain on you, especially if you are away from home," she said, opening the blanket out for the female

"I'm Flayra Zazkex." she said smiling back. "They are so cute. My bother might be a father about now." She went back to unfolding the other blanket for the pups. "I was out, but I wanted to come back here. Some memories remain here."
"I wasn't expecting the rain." she said with a smile. No she was more waiting for a blizzard or something. Twas the season for snow yet some had fallen but not enough to keep the first time mom home. "Have you ever been a mother?" She asked in curiosity.

"Its very nice to meet you." She said with a smile as she looked at her two pups wrapping the blanket around them. "Thank you." She said. She loved them with all her heart she figured it was a mother thing. "Your brother? I don't know many wolves of this area I bet I don't know him." She said as she sighed a bit.returning her attention to Flayra she smiled. "Memories can be amazing yet horrible depending but we all learn from our pasts." She said.
Flayra laughed a little as the female said more about the rain. "Yeah, rain is as unpredictable as... well... wind I suppose," she said, identifying what she thought of the rainy seasons. Considering that it was the season for snow, there has been more rain lately, probably pre-snowy seasons. "Me? No. I'm old enough conceive, but no haven't."

Flayra nodded to the female. "Good to meet you too." She looked down to the pups. She never saw pups before, under the age of two months. She had her mind on pups and the whole mothership thing. She doesn't have a mate, yet this on her mind. However, she returned to the conversation. "Well, he's in Phoenix Valley, so yeah I would understand that." Turning about memories, "Memories of different sorts reside here."