Secret Santa Exchange 2009!
[html]
Secret Santa Exchange 2009!

Secret Santa Exchange is in full swing! Now that all the names have been passed out, it's time for the gift giving! Once you've finished your gift set, please post it here so that they can pick it up! Happy holidays, 'Soulsters!

Remember!

Because it is unfair for neglected players, participants who don't finish their gift set by January 2nd will be temporarily banned from participating in contests and other events until they complete their set.

[/html]
For Leroy Smile

[Image: leory.jpg] (158x200)

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... royban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec non purus id nulla congue commodo. Maecenas faucibus quam ut arcu sollicitudin dictum. Quisque scelerisque accumsan enim, ut ullamcorper eros vehicula in. Quisque lacinia mauris vel nisi commodo condimentum. Morbi rhoncus placerat tortor in porttitor. Proin vel malesuada magna. In dui ipsum, pulvinar in sodales sed, placerat vitae est. Sed varius condimentum luctus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Quisque commodo magna quis libero viverra tristique. Vivamus semper posuere rhoncus. Sed hendrerit mauris non dui blandit in fringilla purus tristique. "Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas." Proin ac purus sit amet sem ultricies consequat. Maecenas varius, nulla vel dictum sollicitudin, sapien nisi pharetra erat, id consequat odio elit id risus. Ut non tortor at nisi rutrum facilisis.

Nulla ut eros justo. Nullam pulvinar lacus sit amet urna rutrum tempor varius nisi placerat. Proin in quam a orci mollis tincidunt. Sed semper ante ac risus egestas tempus. Nulla cursus urna bibendum nibh ornare a facilisis tellus tristique. Proin in lacus a est gravida faucibus. Praesent vel velit sed libero venenatis luctus in a nulla. Vivamus vitae laoreet dui. Vivamus fringilla, justo at commodo venenatis, lectus leo rhoncus massa, et egestas orci sapien eget leo. Nunc condimentum, elit ac pretium porttitor, ante erat consequat leo, sed mollis velit nibh et est. Proin sed ornare ante. Sed orci mauris, viverra sit amet volutpat sit amet, dictum eu nisi. Nulla facilisi. Nunc ligula sapien, pretium in tincidunt non, fringilla at justo. Nulla tempus lacinia dui, et hendrerit eros facilisis id. Phasellus adipiscing urna lectus. Vestibulum tortor dui, pulvinar sed blandit nec, sagittis quis lacus. In dapibus dictum consequat. Vivamus diam urna, consectetur et consequat quis, tempus eu leo. Pellentesque eu risus turpis.

[/html]

[Image: leroysig.png]
For Urma! Hope you like!

[Image: urmaav.png]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ah. There was the opinionated response he was waiting for, a response the one-eyed idiot had, most likely, been trying to stir out of him unconsciously. He nodded understandingly as Pendzez spoke; interesting opinions or not, the white wolf was unafraid to declare his beliefs and quick to defend them. Ultimately, Jefferson could respect that.

The concept of rebirth and reincarnation, however, brought a twitch to his ear. The cyclops himself thought the idea was rather silly; it was nothing he'd ever thought too hard about. Through his single green eye, Jefferson saw each entity as a single soul, a single life form that could not be duplicated; what creature was once damned remains so. The creature that had killed Iskata would remained damned for as long as its soul remained in a cycle of reincarnation. At the same time, the wicked Maluki had not been reborn into what was now Jefferson -- but the Patriarch was just as unforgivable for his sins even if the memories could not surface.

He snapped back to consciousness after a long while lost in his thoughts. The cyclops rose again to his feet, sighed, and shrugged. "Reborn? I'd hate to think of the damned and dead humans being cycled into the bodies of my kids." He pointed an eye at Pendzez, the new father. "Who do you think got recycled into your pups, Pendz? Butterflies and squirrels?" He rolled his shoulders and glanced away; no, Jefferson was getting sharp instinctively again. There was no need, and he was quick to restrain the sarcasm he'd been working to damper, for Geneva's sake.

Jefferson cleared his throat. "At least you can trust her," he muttered, forcing some sort of warped smile. "I wasn't so lucky." With Mew and Haku untrustworthy, Laruku dead, and the rest of his siblings out of commission, Jefferson had barely any relatives to turn to with trust -- even despite the multitude there were out there.

[/html]

[Image: urmasig.png]
Sylvie <33 hope you like them.

Avvie:
[Image: slyavvie.png]
181×200

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! SYLVIE ONLY.

It's a Beautiful Lie,
It's the Perfect Denial

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

The Name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

I've got to remember
That this is all just a GAME!

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... urcopy.png); background-color:#922300; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: © table: Jacoby--for SYLVIE

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

The Name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

[/html]

Signature:
[Image: slysig.png]
OMG, Lin, that is so gorgeous, thank you!

For Kaena Lykoi! Hope you like, I know the scars are really stupid, I really have no idea how to make those x.x

[Image: kaesepiaav.png]

(Width: 172px; Height: 200pxWink

[html]

OOC: ::Word Count::

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]
[html]
HOMGGGGGGGG JACOBYYYYYYY....

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. <3<3<3<3

PRETTY RAINBOW FLOWERRRRRRRRR AND PURPLE EYYYYYYYES AND HOMGGGGGGG CHIBINESSSSSSSSS. *dies.*

*Looks at them and Dies again.*

WIFEY MY DEAR! Here's your SS. ;D

[Image: christmassetalaine_avi.jpg]

195 x 200
[/html]

[html]

::OOC:: .... |D

iVOOR muilkorven was bijna ontroerend de grond als de aniwayan engel slunk zij haar weg via de hoog, met gouden gramineeën van een open grasland zij had gevonden, bijna onzichtbaar in de beleidsmix. ijzige blauwe GMS sparkled met geamuseerd als het dus vrouwelijke ze behoorden tot voortdurende haar traag, bepaald bewegingen naar het geluid van stromend water. De chirps van een jonge kraftpapier voldaan opgaand denken als de witte vrouwelijke kwam dichter en dichter bij haar prooi.

Haar stevige vorm opgeworpen enigszins zodat haar gezicht konden doorgaan verleden de gramineeën. Economisch van haar wangen liepen in ontmoediging, ailbhe behaalde zij ë: "t zie de kraftpapier zij ë" zijn ". De ouders, een grote 10 punt Buck, en een fatsoenlijk antracietnootjes doe werden begrazingsschade afgebroken om haar links, de versterkte jegens de stroom wees er eerder. Geld Er en dik plaats drooped in teleurstelling, omdat zij gevoerde langzaam af voor het recht, neus en pruimen.

En daar een vlampunt van bruin en wit ontgaan via de gramineeën vóór haar. De kraftpapier! opgeschrikt, doch zij stelde, ailbhe omhoog geschoten VAN DE gramineeën en namen voor de kust na de kraftpapier, die begon schreeuwt om zijn vader en moeder, benen flailing als de halfling doorgehaald. Dit was een gemakkelijk vangen, met name zeker ... whap! Nu ineens verblinden, de vier jaar oude stopte plotseling, bijna kunnen en dalende over haar eigen vier botten.

"Alaaaaaine is talking."

ofwel, het natuurlijk boos vrouwelijke afgesloten een intrekbare schaar in het centrum van het papier bleek het veeleer om worden, en "te maken, bereid is tot indicatiecijfer in vlammen. Ten eerste de enige gevoelen bij de fae zoals zij glared op de discussienota werd de bont langs haar nek. Zij verlengd; de korte, ruwe fijn haar groeiende langer, langer, totdat hij bereikt de grond in haar gebogen boven staat. Vrijwel onmiddellijk na zijn veranderingen aan haar forelegs.

"Talking mooooooore."

iVOOR oude begon langer in dij. Langzaam op het eerste, vervolgens een beetje sneller en sneller, de boze dove begon te verdubbelen in omvang. Haar van haar benen achtervoeten bleef langer en met een weerzinwekkend crackle van beenderen, nieuwe verbindingen leek op de enkels en ten. haar oren verplaatst enigszins van haar hoofd, die hadden geteeld enigszins om onderdak te bieden voor de verandering in grootteklassen haar lichaam was nog maar net onderging. Ten slotte haar staart verlengd, en de geluiden marmer bont gelaagd buitengewoon dat haar werd zacht en velveteen.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

[html]
[Image: christmassetalaine_siggy.jpg]
[/html]
OMG FROSTY! <3

These are all so beautiful, people! :3 CHRISTMAS CHEER!

My Secret Santa is for Larkspur D'Angelo. Hope you like it, luff!

[html]
Photobucket

[/html]

[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... Angelo.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. Larkspur thinks this is amusing. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

" Larkspur is talking!"

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

Table code and image © to Alaine
OOC: Blahblahblah :3

[/html]

[html]

[/html]
I reaaaaaaaally wish I had a tablet so I could draw you a proper Optime avatar, but I am without. ): I hope you like what I made regardless! This is for Marishka. The lyrics are from Flogging Molly's The Lightning Storm. ^^

[html]
[Image: 14jrtxe.jpg]

http://i48.tinypic.com/164a6v.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding-bottom: 175px; text-align: justify;">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus porta lectus sit amet odio placerat vitae viverra augue scelerisque. Suspendisse potenti. Fusce massa nisi, egestas eu posuere eleifend, aliquam quis nisi. In pretium condimentum ante. Donec purus libero, fermentum nec pharetra sit amet, pulvinar et enim. Nulla egestas, metus id suscipit sagittis, nibh elit mattis eros, sit amet auctor eros diam et neque. Maecenas lorem est, hendrerit quis tempor a, sodales et quam. Vestibulum ante felis, rutrum vel venenatis id, mollis ac leo. Curabitur tristique justo a risus condimentum lobortis. Etiam a tortor quis lectus mollis cursus. Phasellus sed velit in neque venenatis tempor vitae vel odio. Proin arcu augue, euismod a condimentum at, fringilla ut magna. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vestibulum vulputate fermentum felis, et aliquam dui tempus non. Nullam neque purus, eleifend et tempor vel, laoreet et risus. Aenean pretium dolor id metus fringilla mollis pretium neque dictum. Cras vel rutrum magna.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Etiam rutrum tristique leo, adipiscing eleifend justo dictum condimentum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nullam tristique malesuada lorem et tempor. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam sit amet ipsum purus. Vivamus vel metus lorem, eu venenatis neque. “Vivamus tristique leo sapien.” Nunc adipiscing, metus vitae ultrices ornare, massa diam sodales massa, at volutpat sapien sem a purus. Vestibulum blandit erat quis nibh sagittis vulputate accumsan nisi gravida. Nullam laoreet consectetur massa et consequat. Mauris est nunc, convallis sit amet sodales in, mollis sed nisl. Quisque quis eros sed mi egestas consequat. Phasellus semper vulputate lacus, eu sollicitudin massa blandit sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat.

[/html]

Merry Christmas, everyone!
[html]

For Razekiel. Big Grin Holy crap this is a lot of crap... but uh. I was dissatisfied with the real avatar I made, so I drew one. XD And I kept getting mad at all of the table images, scrapping them, and ended up coming back to salvage them... SO YOU GET A LOT OF SECRET SANTA STUFF. XD

Real and boring. |:

SMOKINGZ.

KIDSAFE. XD

full-size Razeface
[/html]

[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Ohay, OOC text!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum scelerisque rutrum egestas. Fusce rutrum mattis orci sed condimentum. Phasellus pellentesque fermentum vehicula. Integer varius mi vitae mauris adipiscing venenatis. Mauris mattis commodo dui, at pellentesque ligula consequat sed. Maecenas eget nisi vitae urna facilisis dapibus tincidunt sed dui. "Nam egestas congue ligula in semper." Donec non orci gravida diam mollis elementum non quis metus. Nunc nulla risus, vestibulum eget volutpat et, scelerisque a justo. Vivamus semper sapien non dolor mattis eget varius nibh luctus.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 256px 0px; font-family:'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Ohay, OOC text!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum scelerisque rutrum egestas. Fusce rutrum mattis orci sed condimentum. Phasellus pellentesque fermentum vehicula. Integer varius mi vitae mauris adipiscing venenatis. Mauris mattis commodo dui, at pellentesque ligula consequat sed. Maecenas eget nisi vitae urna facilisis dapibus tincidunt sed dui. "Nam egestas congue ligula in semper." Donec non orci gravida diam mollis elementum non quis metus. Nunc nulla risus, vestibulum eget volutpat et, scelerisque a justo. Vivamus semper sapien non dolor mattis eget varius nibh luctus.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-willow b{font-weight:bold; color:#354F27; letter-spacing:1px;}
.raze-willow p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/razebg.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat-y; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Ohay, OOC text!

<style type="text/css">
.raze-dye b{font-weight:bold; color:#4C4C4C; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.raze-dye p{text-indent:25px; padding:15px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
Set for Gen my amazing lufff

[html]

Table by Marie This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text This is basic text

This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text This is talking text

[/html]
[Image: strelavi.png]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/strelavi.png

[Image: strelsig.png]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/strelsig.png
this is for the lovely Shannon and Pontiac. I hope you enjoy it!

[html]
[/html]

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris a nunc quis quam ornare mattis vitae sit amet lacus. Mauris pharetra auctor urna vitae ultricies. Maecenas lobortis faucibus enim ut aliquet. Ut enim metus, laoreet ut posuere ut, adipiscing non mauris. Morbi varius, mi vulputate tristique tristique, mauris arcu bibendum sapien, sit amet rhoncus nisi neque in metus. Phasellus porttitor aliquet felis ut cursus. Ut nec ligula sit amet leo convallis vulputate. Etiam diam nibh, vehicula a faucibus vel, ornare sed felis. Sed in pulvinar augue. Pellentesque hendrerit nisl sollicitudin libero tempus suscipit.

Sed lacinia dolor in nibh tempus condimentum. Aenean accumsan tellus eget purus commodo malesuada. Maecenas a consectetur mauris. Donec porta rutrum ipsum, ut malesuada justo aliquam ut. Integer laoreet, augue id porttitor sodales, lectus nisl rutrum est, ut tristique nisl tortor in lacus. Praesent sit amet tellus mauris. Curabitur at tortor vitae ante porta porttitor. Phasellus in libero eget diam tincidunt adipiscing sed vitae nisi. Ut blandit velit quis ipsum consequat aliquam. Cras feugiat pharetra risus sit amet euismod. Nullam gravida sagittis elementum. Donec eu nisi neque. Aliquam varius quam non nisl mollis scelerisque. Integer elementum ullamcorper dolor, vel malesuada dolor fermentum vel. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vivamus sit amet faucibus velit. In pulvinar eros eleifend lorem mollis volutpat. Donec gravida nibh at velit tincidunt et dapibus dui pulvinar. Vivamus rutrum libero eu lectus mattis eu auctor nunc commodo.

[/html]

[html]
[/html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/tik...acsignature.png
For Meghann and her Princess! Happy holidays! Big Grin

[Image: secretsanta_princessav.png]

[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> Out of character text goes here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec eu convallis ligula. Aenean vestibulum erat id risus mattis malesuada. Aliquam quis commodo sapien. Mauris placerat varius eros a suscipit. Aenean suscipit tellus sapien, at convallis quam. Nunc ornare scelerisque ante, at luctus lacus elementum at. Aliquam erat volutpat. Pellentesque tincidunt arcu nec dui ullamcorper ullamcorper. Duis eu magna est, non hendrerit est. Vestibulum mauris diam, ultricies eu consequat at, consequat id arcu. Proin condimentum suscipit quam non placerat.

Vestibulum et libero elit, eget ornare mauris. Vestibulum ullamcorper odio sit amet nisl varius rhoncus. Nunc aliquet nunc vitae nibh consequat id tempor arcu faucibus. Vivamus auctor vulputate rutrum. Fusce sed arcu turpis, id ullamcorper enim. "Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse a felis ut libero varius pharetra cursus eget enim." Aliquam eleifend rhoncus congue. Vestibulum in ligula eget magna lobortis accumsan. Nam et lectus et enim mattis commodo. Aliquam erat volutpat. Donec congue aliquet ligula nec pulvinar. Cras eget enim turpis. Nulla viverra elementum auctor. Nunc luctus scelerisque est nec pellentesque.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... -8copy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
if you don't like the lyrics I can remove them.

blah blah blah blah , walk walk walk walk walk alwk, do stuff like running after rabbits and chasing wolves and attacking because i can because i'm a snake. blah blah blah blah, do stuff do stufff. I am a coyote names Snake, no i am not a snake cause i do not Hiss i growl. GRRR. See i am a coyote, not a wolf, a coyote.''talking''

"talk"thinkwalk
[/html]

[Image: Untitled-8copy-1.png]

137-200
For Emwe! Sorry it's so late in the month. <3

[Image: emweav.png]
200 x 200

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text. Vigi filler ftw! =D

####Certainly, the nature of this call was not something he could guess, knowing that the one-armed King was most unpredictable. It was not as if he had spent much time with him at all, only brief meetings. At some point, Vigilante felt that he would need to become more familiar with Jacquez, but he did not know how to go about doing that. They were most assuredly different from one another, and he had never been one to get along with most immediately. In fact, until he had arrived in this pack, the only one he had been comfortable around had been his sister. Now, at least, he believed that he had one friend and quite a few acquaintances that he was growing fond of. It was a start, and though he did not expect to be close to everyone, he did want to know the others in his pack, especially the eccentric and intriguing King.

####The question took the dog mutt by surprise and he took a moment to contemplate his answer. He had never met either leader from the two packs that Jacquez had mentioned, but then, his own leader had both of his eyes (unless something had happened recently to remove one or both that he did not know of) and the question did not pertain to him. It was a strange question, however. "I would not be one to do such a thing," he said, forming the sentence carefully and calculating the words. That was only half true, as he had attacked packs in the past, but it was only for specific members, sometimes even the leaders. "But if I were of the mind to do that, then yes, I suppose I would be weak enough to stoop to such a level." He viewed it as a weakness to be willing to do such a thing, but if one were to be happy attacking an entire pack, then he supposed that they would use anything that they could to their advantage, as unfortunate as the idea was.

####He was intrigued as to what had brought the King to ask him this question, of all of his pack members. They had never had a conversation, other than to give him a home in the pack. Was it possible, then, that Jacquez had decided that his opinion would be valid, for one reason or another? "Why is it that you ask me, specifically, this question?" The call had been meant for him, surely. There was no question of that in the least. However, he simply could not fathom why Jacquez would call for him, rather than for someone he had known longer and more personally, unless this was a question he had asked of many others thus far. He did not see the relevance of the question, however, he was willing to discuss it to further understand the collie's purpose in asking him specifically. For whatever reason, his leader had decided that Vigilante was someone he should ask, and, willing to please his King as necessary and also curious, the malamute-shepherd mix was very much interested in hearing the King's reasoning.

[/html]
ANNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA

[html]

alatino Linotype;font-size:12px;line-height:13px;color:#000000;">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin vulputate iaculis arcu, a viverra augue rutrum consequat. Proin sed metus mi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam libero nisl, eleifend consectetur vulputate sed, vestibulum eu nulla. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nunc nec magna felis, vel molestie justo. Aliquam erat volutpat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam non nibh nulla. Pellentesque tempor lectus at quam tincidunt consectetur. Ut egestas fermentum placerat. Duis eu eros lacus, ac condimentum metus. Sed sollicitudin accumsan vulputate. Etiam dapibus feugiat lectus, eu ullamcorper odio aliquam consectetur. "Cras id nulla in augue tempus lacinia quis et justo. Nunc eleifend tempus ultricies." Cras varius ornare orci, id cursus augue tincidunt ut. In id odio nec metus dictum condimentum.

Maecenas porttitor felis eu eros ullamcorper vel semper elit suscipit. Vestibulum eget dui vitae risus dictum tempor at eget justo. Donec at vestibulum nibh. Suspendisse rutrum enim id mi venenatis lobortis. Nunc bibendum consequat felis, id tincidunt sapien ornare sit amet. Cras sagittis lacinia semper. Quisque et erat sit amet libero lacinia lacinia. Nam varius mollis ornare. Aliquam in porta risus. Praesent turpis urna, viverra nec tincidunt non, luctus sed nisl. Mauris sit amet diam id leo condimentum varius. In dapibus libero ac nibh lobortis id rhoncus risus aliquam. Nulla est lorem, egestas non rhoncus vel, feugiat a turpis. In tellus eros, tincidunt a scelerisque vitae, ornare ac augue. Nulla porttitor est lacus. Aenean facilisis diam turpis, eget mattis ligula.

[/html]
I love that avatar, Mel! :o And table too ^^
For Erin! I'm so late and terribly sorry SadSadSad I hope you like it though!

[html]
Sig:

here

200 x 167

here

Table:

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atable.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

___Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus nec ante urna. Mauris dapibus rutrum arcu at hendrerit. Integer in enim vel lectus molestie aliquam. Suspendisse sagittis nunc ac leo cursus vestibulum. Sed ut risus et odio accumsan rutrum commodo vel nisi. Nam mi felis, fringilla luctus convallis nec, elementum id urna. Praesent viverra ornare purus in sodales. Proin tristique mattis egestas. Ut eu diam eu justo egestas vestibulum. Duis diam nibh, pellentesque dignissim ultricies sit amet, fringilla a est. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent et elit sed erat feugiat tincidunt. Maecenas vulputate vestibulum enim hendrerit lobortis. Nulla lacus felis, ultricies non dignissim vel, consectetur pretium elit. Aliquam hendrerit, neque ut sodales laoreet, velit dui vehicula augue, hendrerit fringilla turpis magna ut dolor.

___"Sed vitae dui id arcu posuere pharetra. Ut autor, turpis eu tempus semper, est risus auctor magna, in tempor urna nunc eu sapien. Suspendisse ut volutpat ligula. Integer eu urna mauris, at euismod mauris. Donec vel augue at libero dictum vulputate." Proin lorem elit, faucibus ac dictum at, tempor nec urna. Etiam interdum, urna non hendrerit bibendum, nulla risus pellentesque tortor, in rutrum nulla dui eget ipsum. Duis faucibus consectetur purus at egestas. Quisque elementum ultricies varius. Donec rutrum lectus quis orci vehicula commodo. Ut et lorem nisi. Vestibulum fermentum pharetra risus, nec rhoncus nibh imperdiet in. Proin justo odio, viverra sit amet tincidunt vitae, commodo sed erat. Duis nec libero lectus, in vestibulum est. Sed eu lacus et libero accumsan placerat. Curabitur dolor turpis, vulputate id scelerisque in, pulvinar at magna. Fusce sollicitudin sodales dolor. Sed fringilla condimentum tellus sed lacinia.

[/html]

Table code:
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atable.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

___Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus nec ante urna. Mauris dapibus rutrum arcu at hendrerit. Integer in enim vel lectus molestie aliquam. Suspendisse sagittis nunc ac leo cursus vestibulum. Sed ut risus et odio accumsan rutrum commodo vel nisi. Nam mi felis, fringilla luctus convallis nec, elementum id urna. Praesent viverra ornare purus in sodales. Proin tristique mattis egestas. Ut eu diam eu justo egestas vestibulum. Duis diam nibh, pellentesque dignissim ultricies sit amet, fringilla a est. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent et elit sed erat feugiat tincidunt. Maecenas vulputate vestibulum enim hendrerit lobortis. Nulla lacus felis, ultricies non dignissim vel, consectetur pretium elit. Aliquam hendrerit, neque ut sodales laoreet, velit dui vehicula augue, hendrerit fringilla turpis magna ut dolor.

___"Sed vitae dui id arcu posuere pharetra. Ut autor, turpis eu tempus semper, est risus auctor magna, in tempor urna nunc eu sapien. Suspendisse ut volutpat ligula. Integer eu urna mauris, at euismod mauris. Donec vel augue at libero dictum vulputate." Proin lorem elit, faucibus ac dictum at, tempor nec urna. Etiam interdum, urna non hendrerit bibendum, nulla risus pellentesque tortor, in rutrum nulla dui eget ipsum. Duis faucibus consectetur purus at egestas. Quisque elementum ultricies varius. Donec rutrum lectus quis orci vehicula commodo. Ut et lorem nisi. Vestibulum fermentum pharetra risus, nec rhoncus nibh imperdiet in. Proin justo odio, viverra sit amet tincidunt vitae, commodo sed erat. Duis nec libero lectus, in vestibulum est. Sed eu lacus et libero accumsan placerat. Curabitur dolor turpis, vulputate id scelerisque in, pulvinar at magna. Fusce sollicitudin sodales dolor. Sed fringilla condimentum tellus sed lacinia.