The Feathers on a Dreamcatcher
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

A petite female lived in her Luprici form today. She sat silently on a rock with one leg crossed over the other. In her paws she held a bone needle and some leather strips. She slowly but carefully mended the leather around a hoop she had created from soft bendable twigs. She slowly curved her fingers, poking the needle through a string of sinue, and sewed inside the circle. Her golden irises shifted at every inch of her creation, she studied it carefully, checking for any flaws.

A cold breeze ruffled her eggshell colored fur on the back of her neck and twirled her long silky black hair. Snow covered the grasslands in the territory of Aniwaya, so the female kept herself in a large white robe she sewed together from snowshoe rabbit pelts. Of course her fur kept her warm, but Euipoi wasn't very fond of winter.

Euipoi was new to Aniwaya, and had not met most of the pack yet. Chief Dawali had welcomed her to the village and provided her space in the pack. She was hoping she could meet more pack members, as she was new and all. Perhaps go on a hunt or what not. She was a bit hungry after all.

The female was quite satisfied with her dream catcher until she noticed she forgot to collect owl feathers. Oh great! she thought to herself. Now i need to go get Owl feathers, thats going to be difficult. I could use some help. The female rested and sighed. Would anyone help her?

[/html]
[html]
Hi! Welcome to AniWaya Big Grin

Despite having inherited a heavy coat from generations of wolves that had lived as far north as the Arctic Circle, Hemming was a wimp when it came to winter. He had never really had this problem before, but before life in AniWaya he had spent most of his winters in a little cabin high in the trees, a slow-burning stove keeping him warm and the cold air kept out. Now that he lived in the tribe he felt closer to the earth than ever, and frequently left his cozy den to take trips across the snow. Having known the cold was coming, Hemming had knit himself a hat, and unlike the first one he had made, this one had attachments that fit his ears perfectly, keeping them warm though they protruded past the boundary of his hat. He was feeling positively cozy.

Though they came and went, the male knew almost all AniWaya tribesmembers. At least, he had seen most of them at the last ceremony. The one in the distance was unfamiliar to him, but he still approached without caution. Hemming trusted Dawali and Ember to be good judges of character, and imagined that anyone guiltlessly on these lands was of no risk to him.

Smiling as he got closer, the male lifted a hand and called out, "Hi!" When he was close enough to peer at her work, he grinned widely. The male was a craftsman, and he was always interested in someone else's project. "I'm Hemming," he said with a nod, his forest green hat staying sturdy on his head. It was probably best to introduce himself first, and then enquire about what she was making. Hemming often forgot to offer his name.

[/html]
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

[OOC: Thanks! ^-^]

heavy footsteps in the snow caught her attention, the female whipped her head around. She looked up at the male who stood above her. He smiled at her and greeted her. Euipoi tilted her head like a pup, then the male identified himself. Euipoi studied him, he looked interesting and his scent was strong of AniWaya. She smiled back to him and wagged her tail. Being polite she put her tools and craft work down gently and turned to him.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Euipoi. I'm new here." the female said softly.

Euipoi turned her head and looked at her dream catcher and then looked back at the male. She studied him carefully, reading his facial expressions. Was he kind? or was he cocky?. The wind began to pick up, ruffling the females fur again. it sent chills down her spine.

"Jeeze, it's really cold today isn't it?" she said squinting her eyes as the wind blew into her face.

[/html]
[html]
Smile

Hemming nodded at her greeting and with a wide smile, he exclaimed jovially, "Well, welcome!" It was always nice to see new AniWayans, and it seemed that she was fitting in nicely. The tribewolves were creative ones, productive and useful, and Euipoi's skills would be a wonderful addition to their already broad skillset. Curious as to what she was making, Hemming tipped his head a little, peering at it, and asked, "What are you working on?" The male himself fiddled with carving, knitting, and some carpentry and construction projects, and was working on moving up the path of his profession as craftsman.

In the warmth of meeting someone else, Hemming had mostly forgotten about the cold. When she mentioned it, the wind and the chill bits of snow that it carried was obvious once more. Holding his hat down at the side, he nodded and said, "It is.. but at least I have this hat, and your rabbit skin robe looks nice and warm!" He grinned some more, always eager to find the silver lining. An excuse to make and wear the hat was worth the cold, he thought, and the skeletal trees looked rather nice blanketed in snow. Each new season brought a new beauty, and this was his first time seeing AniWaya shrouded in snow.

[/html]