Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
because Jacoobie wants it, it will be priority

A light feeling of slight relief when the blond admitted to liking all manner of jokes, since Strelein was certainly not in the right frame of mind to be making good ones. Whatever was causing this would hopefully fade, but it was a rather nice thing to know that the other would not fault his frame of mind at the beginning of a friendship where first impressions were quite important. However, there was no point in making the other aware of what was going on in his mind; they were not such close friends just yet. Strel shook his head a bit, unsure of just how the two instruments sounded in harmony. Perhaps it was not entirely that harmonious. "I don't know how familiar they are, since I haven't heard them played together." There was a question that was still lingering in the redhead's mind, and had been for a few moments. But it was more of a question that he could not really direct right at Daisuke with ease. It was entirely a question for his own self. Choosing to finally address it, lavender eyes shifting right back on the blond, he said, "We should try jamming one day. I wonder what would happen. Maybe we'll scare some animals out of hibernation." Strel chuckled at the thought. Maybe his jokes were starting to improve the more time that he spent sitting there with the new acquaintance. "And I really had no choice since I couldn't read those books that taught little children to play." The temptation had been too great to simply put down the instrument and leave it be.

He did not feel obligated to really correct the other since there had been no need to tell anything about himself to Daisuke. If the other asked, he would answer, since it was not something that the redhead hit from anyone willingly. There was no shame to be had, not here, when everyone seemed to have their own strange quirks. Most of them were far from the things he had seen in his home. The weirdest thing there had been a couple of painted marks on fur, and most of the leaders tittered at that as well. Had Strel told anyone, even his close friends, he would have been ousted and he probably would have been banished or forced to 'feel the correct way' from then on. Needless to say, he was thankful there was none of that here, or at least, none of it was part of the ruling elite's agenda. Apparently there was more acceptance here than he was used to. Strel was surprised he was not more off the walls here than he already was. Maybe the ability to do so lessened his desire to be obnoxious and as loud as possible, both figuratively and literally. There was more uncertainty hanging in the air about this blond though. He seemed quite accepting and caring, though he wondered to what that extended. Cocking his head with a snigger, the redhead grinned at Daisuke. "I don't think anyone can mistake you for average, or, normal." Nothing wrong with being different. Nothing at all.

The accent was slowly being ignored by the redhead, who was getting used to the quirks of the other male's lingual patterns. It seemed this place attracted people with many accents. He himself felt he had no accent, since it was so common back home, varying from the few he had heard outside of his pack. There were probably several different types back in Cour des Miracles alone! Where did everyone come from? Why did they flock here like birds in the winter flying south? Daisuke seemed more than a little bit happy at the thought of Strelein giving him the chance to actually wear a pair of pants. Boy, he knew the feeling. No article of clothing was off-limits to him, though he did drop the ball short of wearing a dress. Laughing, the male waved his hand nonchalantly. "Nothing of it. If you give me them today, I can fix and bring them for you in a couple of days." His offer was freely given, since he could just as easily have refused the blond's request. Besides, he had offered to do so from the start, so he might as well be kind.

Eyes wide at the words, the redhead lurched forward, leaning toward the blond. "But you were on an island. Surely you had to know who was on it!" he exclaimed, looking very interested in the drama of the other's birth home. "And why didn't you leave with your siblings? You could have stuck together and had an easier time!" Strel would have loved to have been able to convince his siblings to come with him, but their lot in life was just fine where they were. They would not budge and the redhead left his ancestral lands with nary a soul to share the journey with. At least Daisuke had taken part of the way with his family, though the redhead did not know when and where the two had separated. "What happened to your sister? A difference of opinions?"

Sighing, Strel fell over to his side, resting his head on his hand with his elbow jamming into the solid earth. He watched the intriguing blond through lavender eyes. "Well, I guess it's good you're here. Otherwise I may have just been bored today on a walk in the cold." He beamed at Daisuke, laughing. "Adventures here are certainly better than anywhere else, aren't they?" How he agreed. In a short amount of time, he had made plenty of new friends who did not feel the need to lecture him about this or that or remind him that some things were forbidden. There was liberty here, freedom. There was peace, to a degree, and it was simply wonderful. War was everywhere, fighting too, but Strel could avoid that well enough by now. As much as he had once loved the land, the land itself mind, of Michigan, there was simply more to love here than anywhere else.
[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3;
SSWM: 650

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

The male spoke about not knowing how familiar the two instruments were, but since they were so alike, Daisuke was sure that they would be easily. The male went on and said that they might wake up hibernating animals. Daisuke giggled at the male's joke. " Pfftttt, You better be ready to run from a bear!" the male spoke, his maw holding that big ol' grin on it. "We should, however jam one day. Soon perhaps? A week or so from now?" the male spoke, his head nodding lightly. Daisuke was free any time, so it was more on the other male when the other male was free. Schwarz let out a mew to the two, wondering where they were. He bounced through the dead plants, heading straight towards them. "Ah! I forgot about Schwarzy! I'm sorry Schwarz!" the male apologized to the feline as the tom had quickly approached the two wolvens. The male smiled lightly to the feline as he finally made it up to the golden boy, and he had jumped onto the boy's lap and he sat down immediately there.

The male went ahead and commented that Daisuke could never be normal. "Well, if I can't normal, then you can't be normal either." the male spoke, pointing his finger at the male before he chuckled lightly. Then the male spoke about if he could bring the pants today, then he would get them back in a few days. Daisuke looked to the west. This was where his den would be located. Daisuke nodded his head to the other male and looked back at him with his oceanic blue orbs. " If you want...We can head over there now to pick them up." the male spoke to the other, his finger again, tracing over his own scar. Again, it was a subconscious act, but it made his entire ridge on his back stand on end. A chill went up his spine.

The other male seemed particularly interested in his family. He asked since they were on an island, then they would know where they were eventually. "No, I believe that they all fled the island. The main island was big, but there were also sister islands that they could have hidden on. There also wasn't much of a swim between the main island and the main land. I swam over in a day, but then again, I'm used to the ocean's currents as well." the male explained to the other. "I wanted to explore the rest of Zirenta before I left." the male answered to the male's next question. Strel again persisted with the questions, yearning to know more about him and his situation. "Pachi chased after some guy. I couldn't stand him-- one of the only ones I couldn't stand. I had to leave." the male continued nodding his head lightly to the other male.

The male spoke to him, rolling over in his side. Daisuke pushed Schwarz off of his lap and them mimicked the other male's position, but drew himself closer to the male and looked him straight in the eye, their faces only inches apart. He put his head on both of his hands though, pulling him onto his belly. "Yeah, If I was with Pachi, or my other siblings, then I wouldn't be here with you, and so you'd not have me as a friend, or anything! That would be tragic!" the male spoke, him rubbing his nose against the other male's before he chuckled and fell over and rolled onto his back, his hands going behind his head, and his oceanic orbs looking up to the sky, where the flurries were falling down on them still. He stuck out his tongue out and licked up a few more flurries before he looked back to the other male. "I cannot follow them anyways. They would lead me into a ditch. They are horrible leaders."

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I didn't try, i swear! D:

A snort passed his lips as the redhead thought of confronting a bear. Yeah, no. If there was a bear in the vicinity, Strel was most likely another ten miles away from a six foot radius of the big carnivorous creature. The only reason this male would be caught anywhere near one would be when he was lying dead at its feet, crushed by a massive paw. That or having a nice cup of tea and biscuits with a monstrous creature that were a natural enemy to his race. One or the other, it did not matter which, both were totally viable, and absolutely possible, options. "If it won't listen to reason over a cup of hot flavored water, then it's no bear I want to meet," he said finitely, nodding sharply once to emphasize his point. The quality of the little jokes improved, as did his timing with them. Strel guessed that it was time for his sense of humor to right itself and act appropriately. Just in time too -- he was getting awfully close spewing dirty jokes and innuendos about phallic objects.

Suddenly, the other cried out and a cat bounded over, making the redhead turn his lavender eyes toward the little tom. Daisuke certainly seemed to love the young creature with a pure kind of affection that only made the Cour chevalier smile far more softly. The cat seemed to love the much larger beast with some of the same kind of emotion. It was hard to imagine where the two of them found each other, but it was probably in Halifax. The cat populations out there might have exploded as the feral felines breed rapidly, free of human interference with their nether regions. This was probably one of their wild offspring, taken in by an islander not of this place with a kind heart for seemingly everyone around him. Daisuke looked to be the kind of guy who believed in free love, just love for everyone. A nice, refreshing point of view sometimes, and the redhead would have clapped him on the shoulder for it, but that was too stiff for a guy of almost three years. "I never said I was normal, Dai-Dai."

From his awkward laying position, the redhead laid his higher up arm into the crook of his right elbow. It was not terribly comfortable lying like that, mainly because the ground was cold, the vest adorning his body was bunching up in his armpits, and his elbow was getting sore. Yet he did not whine again about the weather and how he wished he had a fireplace back in his room at the hotel. There were more important things to think about here. Daisuke sounded as though he wanted to stop talking about his family, but he continued to do so at Strelein's request. But the redhead thought, sincerely too, that very little could get this blond down from his happy cloud up in the sky, so he kept on grinning back at him. "Can't do much about that. Can't like everyone all the time. I'd have been very surprised if even you could do that." Strelein chuckled, adjusting his body to lie flat on his belly, vest scrunching up beneath him, almost splayed out. His arms were crossed before him and his legs rose at the knees down to flail a little bit.

Again, Daisuke casually strode into the redhead's personally bubble and burst it with a needle. Normally, he was totally fine with people getting up in his space, but this was the area right in front of his face, and that made him a little bit nervous. Did this guy not have any qualms about such a scant distance between them? Or was it that he did not care for the implications of his actions? Repressing a need to lean back a bit, the redhead tried to appear unfazed by the other's actions. A look of mock horror spread on his face at the comment. "Oh no, and then where would we be? I'd be bored and you would not be getting a hole in your pants for a tail. What a world that would have been," he practically wailed, one hand clutching at his heart and light violet eyes gazing at the sky as his head shook softly. "It would be more than tragic. It would be... be... some form of the word that is far more dramatic than comes to mind." Eyes returned to the blond, the smile twisting into something a little bit more coy than usual. Daisuke rubbed noses with him, causing him to shut his eyes and flatten his ears, before turning and laying on his back in laughter. It looked as if this was a habit that Daisuke was in no rush to break. It was quite cute, truth be told, the moments it came at were so random that it was really hard to not find it amusing. It caught him off guard last time and it had this time, though he felt more prepared for it. Though this time, the other did not mimic the younger male.

Instead, he shook his head a little bit. Pushing off from the ground, Strelein stood, brushing off the things that best lay on the ground. "We'd best not just lay here and let the snow cover us like a cold, white ice sculpture!" Clear of debris, the redhead checked to make sure his piercings had not been ripped out during the tussle (though one would think he would have felt to see after they stopped fighting and started talking). Content they were both there, he peered down at the blond male lying on the ground with a kitten beside him. What a trio they made. A blond islander, a redheaded clothier, and young kitten. A hand was pushed out towards Daisuke, elbow resting on a slightly bend knee. It was offered with a broad grin and a tinkling laugh. "Better lead me to your place before it gets too dark for me to see. And you better not walk me into a ledge, or off a cliff, or so help me you won't like living here for much longer."
[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: Table BY YOU! pped them going to the cave, hope you don't mind.

I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

The other male spoke about him only being in the vicinity of a bear if he was only sharing a cup of flavored water with it. Daisuke doubted that a bear would be that civilized though. It was a bear whom had taken off one of his father's ears after all. Daisuke would never, ever forget that story, simply because that was what made Kisuke whom he was. Kisuke was known as the "golden wolf with one ear". The golden dragon with one ear. Daisuke was known as the male's twin. If Kisuke was still alive, then Daisuke would be the golden hatchling that was just smaller than his father, and with two ears instead of one. He would most likely be confused with his father if one did not know his father well, and only knew him by the golden pelt of his. Aye, was his golden pelt rare, the humans would more than likely shot him down and skinned him by now for it if the bastards hadn't died out. In Daisuke's favor, they had done so, and so he got to keep his pelt of the purest of gold." I doubt that you'd even be able to do that!" giggled the male, knowing that the other was joking with him, and chuckling to it, while adding his own comment to the end of it. "You know, my Father lost his ear to a Bear." the male spoke, adding onto it. Daisuke would never fuck with a bear either. He would be quick to skedaddle from the scene, that was for sure.

The other male commented on how he never said that he was normal. Daisuke gave a shrug, he guessed the male didn't, considering that he did not recall such a statement coming from the other. "You have a point there." the male spoke, his hand moving to pet his feline, in which his hand ran the length of the feline. The little feline mewed and purred as he rubbed up under his master's chin with his flexible spine. Daisuke let his tongue out and lick the feline before his oceanic orbs were back on the male. The male told him that he couldn't be blamed, since it wasn't possible to like all of the people all of the time. Daisuke knew not of why he had not liked his sister's "boyfriend" for it was a more subconscious hatred. Maybe it was because the other male was courting his sister, and he was being protective of his dear Pachi. You see, Pachi was like no other wolf he had ever seen. Her coloration was beautiful, exotic, and for a male to come in and steal her away from her brother whom was the only one whom cared about her, was just annoying he guessed. "I guess. It's not hard to like everyone though." the male spoke, smiling lightly to the other. I like someone until they do something for me not to like them, but then I also assess the situation, and figured that they must have acted that way because I was being stupid and made them go on the offense. the male explained, shrugging his shoulders.

The male got the most horrific look on his face and then asked where they would be if Daisuke had been back on Zirenta. Daisuke thought of an immediate answer. Daisuke wouldn't be a luperci. And Strelly-poo would be....in his hotel...Or....Frozen in the sunflower fields. the male spoke, chuckling softly to the other male, his maw holding a wide grin. It would be tragic though! Very much tragic! An alternate universe as well! the male spoke, his eyes growing wide as he randomly got all dramatic about it along with the other male. The other male then decided that it was time to get up and get out of here. He had gone on to say that he needed they should get going before it got dark and he wouldn't be able to navigate home. Or before Daisuke would lead him into a ditch or something. Daisuke also was offered a helping hand in getting up, in which he politely took, and as he was hoisted up, the kitten had jumped on his shoulders before he got too tall to do so. The feline relaxed on the golden male's shoulders. You'll be dead, what will you do? the male asked, chuckling at the male's proposal as he started to walk away, towards the west. He had set himself up closer to the drifter bay for the day, since he was a wanderer, he had always set himself up in a cave before wandering off on foot.

The male lead the other through a winter wonderland until they had reached the base of the mountains. There was the broken staff that had the deer skull on it, with feathers attached. It marked where his home was in that moment in time. He was quick to approach ahead of the other male him paying respects to his pike by putting his forehead up to it and then kissing it on the forehead. He then quickly entered the cave and looked to see if the bats were there or not. Surprisingly, they weren't. Daisuke welcomed the male into the cave. If you want, we can start a fire, and get warm here before heading back to your place. the male spoke, nodding his head and offering for the male to stay awhile. Plus, he didn't want to be rude. He then walked back into the cave and picked up the pair of pants that was laying out on the slab of rock. He then waited for his friend to join him in his cave.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Check the butterfly table, because I changed it a bit. And sorry, more 1000+ posts x___x

The only thing that really made the redhead stand out was the vivid crimson coloration on his mane and his groomed out hair when in optime -- which was the norm more often than not. None of it was natural, much like the necklace and small silver loops in his ears. Those had been man made and adapted for the lupine male. The dye had come from plants and other things that the redhead had experimented with on his journey as well as having swiped from the human dwellings in Michigan. In the end, the one thing he found that would work best to give his mane such a bright coloration was henna. While he had not found it in his home pack, he learned about it later. It, by all means, should not have had any hold on the color market on this content, seeing as it was not a natural plant in the area. But through restored greenhouses in a Canadian city and others further south, henna, among other non-local plant life, were grown under the watchful eyes of Luperci with green thumbs. There had been more pot available then, but Strel had chosen to not participate then, but he did love the availability of the dye material.

Some helpful stranger in a city she said was called Toronto introduced him to the stuff when he wondered into her salon, where she had established shop to provide her services to the Luperci and four-leggers alike. She told him that very little would give him the color he desired, while beets could be used to create a similar effect, it would be far less permanent and after a few splashes in water, it would wash out. She gave him his first packet of henna and directions how to mix and dye it after getting his first coat of it on. However, prior to putting it on, she had done something to his hair that had made it smell foul, but allowed the color to penetrate into the hair; the pigments, she told him, had a harder time getting in on darker colored locks. Or so she told him afterward. But Strel was just happy to find himself looking the way he did that he paid his fee - he fixed a couple of her shirts and pants - and went on his way, stopping to find henna wherever he could. Now he had a store of it hidden, hopefully safely, in his drawers in his room. It looked almost like a powdered drug but digesting it was probably not a good idea.

Strelein gave a sigh, shaking his head at the blond. "Let me dream, let me dream, boyo. He'd even give me honey for some crumbly biscuits, too." He said nothing about the other's father, thinking that perhaps it was time to end the discussion on his family. Strel would have liked to mention his own more, but too bad. It would have been egotistical of him to do so. Besides, there would be little to say about them; there was love between them, despite the rift between the strange redhead and his father. Their relationship had started getting colder and more distant the older Strel got to be. Of course his father had always been so resentful of the fact that his children could shift with painless ease in the matter of a minute or less. Jaden never stuck around when his mother, Serya, would instruct her Luperci children in the skills of a mutated virus gene carrier; Jaden was not a willing Luperci, though he had been when they conceived their first litter. Somehow, the man did not care for the transformations that he could choose to overcome. He sided with the leaders more often than not, while Serya tended to be far more liberal, having been raised out of the pack. In the end, Strel had to free himself from the tyrannical grip; his mother was too weak to stand completely against them. "Oh that would be unfortunate! I'd be a statue for the visiting wolves to gawk at. And then in the spring, I'd thaw with a terrible head cold."

After the blond took his hand and rose, the redhead casually brushed off a stray piece of grass automatically. Then, making a face at Daisuke, eyes wide, he gasped at the younger male. "Why, plenty! I'd haunt you and yours until the end of your days, popping out of nowhere to lead you into ditches or into thorny bushes and then giggle in a ghostly manner," he whispered in a hushed voice, making ghost noises for a few moments. Then he chuckled right back at the blond, following him and the kitten riding atop his shoulder for all his worth a king. Strelein let the male lead onwards for he had no idea where the cave was, as was probably quite obvious. If he knew, then the redhead would have been quite a stalker. And then what would have Daisuke thought? Well, probably that it was nice of him to take such an interest in little old him and giggle some more. Or so Strel's imagination told him. The path was clear, for the snow had not had remotely enough time to build up into something daunting, nor were there any ditches to cross, but the presence of which would have amused the Cour des Miracles chevalier quite a lot.

Letting off a stifled gasp, the redhead found himself staring at a large staff spiked through a skull with some feathers hanging off it. That was unexpected, just as unexpected as it was to have found the blond. Shuddering slightly, Strel gave it a wide birth, trying not to seem obvious as he did it. It was such a creepy thing to do, but he would not be rude to say it out loud - he did not know if Daisuke would take offense to such a comment. Smiling at the offer to stay for a little while longer, the male accepted with a quick nod of the head, bangs bouncing slightly into his eyes. A quick flick of the wrist and digits brought the guilty strands out of his line of sight and back onto the sides of his head. Slipping inside the cave, he let his eyes adjust as best as they could to the dark. Well it did not seem like Daisuke was here for longer than any large amount of time; it was not fully decorated as some wolves loved to do. But it still felt cozy and, quite frankly, a fire would have been damn nice. "If I won't be a burden, I would appreciate it. I can take a gander at the work I'd need to do now, too, so that's a plus," he accepted, taking a few slow steps to stand behind Daisuke, peering over his shoulder at the pants. He stuck his hand out at him, silently requesting permission to handle the garment.

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: Table BY YOU! I love what you did to it! <33333

I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

The other male told him to let him dream. Pfft. He could dream all he wanted, but as soon as the bear came out of nowhere, and he tried to offer it some tea and crumpets, Daisuke doubted that it would end up civilized. No, he knew it would not be civilized."You're fucking insane." the male spoke, a curse word actually finding it's ways past his lips. This wasn't put in a mean or degrading way, in fact, it was rather light hearted and accompanied by a chuckle. Daisuke would never call someone insane unless they, perhaps were insane, and even then..he might not say anything. This was a joke of his own, and he hoped the other male would take it as that and nothing more. Time wasted getting angry was pointless and Daisuke, himself was one of the most anger-less beings out there (until he had a reason to be angry). The last time he remembered getting angry, it was when he was a puppy. Nothing more than a mere pup. He remembered whom he had gotten mad at, and the whole conversation. He remembered it all. The reason he got angry back then was because the male whom he had been talking to had been lying to him. Saying that he was sorry, and then his aura would change to dishonesty. He knew that the other male had not been sorry for being harsh to Daisuke, for he had been very good at reading auras back then. Now, he ignored auras, simply because he tried not to judge. Daisuke judging the male that he did was the reason he had learned to ignore the auras of the other's around him. He could still see them, but he never believed them anymore. He had no right to judge another, and after the meeting with Sabias; the male he had gotten angry at, he had decided that he would never want to listen to the auras ever again.

Strel went on to say that he would be a statue until the spring and then he would have a horrible head cold when he finally unfroze. Daisuke laughed and nodded his head wildly. "That would be a WHORE-IBLE fate!" the male randomly made a "whore" joke to the other male. Why? Because he thought it was funny, so he decided to throw it out there. The male could also take this as Daisuke calling him a whore, subtly, but Daisuke didn't think about how the other male would take it. This was simply because he didn't really care how the other would take it. He didn't think often times before he spoke, and sometimes it would get him in trouble like it had when he was on PV territory and he had said something smart to Pontiac and she attacked him for it. It wasn't like Daisuke was trying to be an asshole, but sometimes it just was the first thing to come to mind, and then fall from his lips. He was only like this with things that weren't kept in a filing cabinet. He was not loose about everything that he knew, just things that were turning in the gears of his mind, if this makes any sense at all.

Strel also spoke about how he'd haunt him and his children for all eternity if he would do such a thing as lead the other over a cliff or whatever. Daisuke chuckled lightly. "I dunno, I think I would like a ghost Strel following after me, it might be fun." the male spoke, a deep laugh falling from his golden maw. "I think you'd make a cute ghosteh, I mean, you're cute now, all solid and shiznit, but I also think a Strelly ghost would be awesomeness." the male spoke, a grin holding itself firmly on his face as he walked on infront of the other male.

When they had made it to the cave, the other male had been quick to come into the cave when invited, and Daisuke actually found it rather comforting that the male was quick to enter. His best friend, the sandy 'yote that he had claimed to be his best friend, had been very hesitant to enter his home, and though Daisuke didn't ask why, it had, later on bothered him that Snake would not hastily come into somewhere that Daisuke himself had been comfortable in. It didn't bother him to a point where he was mad at the automatic being, no, it was just something that Daisuke did not understand, and it confused him in the end. Little things seemed to bother him sometimes, and often he would only be bothered by it when the other was no in his presence. Daisuke by himself, and Daisuke with others seemed to be two different Daisuke's. This was because when he was by himself, he had to make all the decisions for himself, and he also had to find ways to entertain his bored mind. To Dai, a bored mind was not a good thing because then he would go through memories and then nitpick things that would bother him, and though he couldn't do anything about it now, he thought about it, and that would make him feel frustrated and annoyed. There really was a reason that Daisuke was always doing something. It was to keep him out of his mind as much as he could.

Strel had spoken to him about staying, and Daisuke's tail started to wag rather quickly as he did not deny his own invitation. He was always excited when people would stay with him, because then he wouldn't have to be lonely. Even though he was in constant companion of his feline, the barrier between the golden hatchling and the tuxedo tom was something that wasn't something he really could handle. Daisuke wished he could speak to Schwarz on a level they both understood, but Daisuke didn't know if this was possible as well. He would inquire later about it. For now, he nodded his head. "Of course you will not be a burden! I like company, after all." the male spoke before he turned around to face the male, and he placed the pair of pants in the other's hands. He then went and took a few pieces of wood that were off to the side of the cave and he piled them much like Snake had taught him. He got his piece of flint and steel that he used to start the fires and he started himself and his companions a fire in about two or three minutes. He then sat down next to the fire as it started to build up.
"What do ya' think about those pants?" the male asked, cocking his head to the male, his pierced audits pointing towards the other male.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Rambling from the start, feel free to ignore.

A roll of the lavender eyes and a quick poke of the tongue in the blond's general direction was all that the Cour des Miracles male gave the boy in response, aside from a quick counter, "You're insane, too, sweetie." There was no hint of malice in his words either, knowing quite well that Daisuke was joking around with him, somehow helping lift his wintry mood. He had come to the sunflowers for no reason other than to keep walking and to try to find something to distract him from the light depression that the cold season brought. What was found was a new, extremely, lively friend. It was hard to imagine that there could be someone like this living anywhere near the redhead and could simply rush past his radar at six thousand miles an hour and never register so much as a breeze. How could he even have thought to question whether or not Daisuke was sane and reliable as an acquaintance, let alone a friend? "My goodness, I'm such a jackass sometimes," he mused to himself, eying the blond at the back of the cave with some interest. "But at least I didn't let my lip flap it all out like some kind of idiot lacking any sense of self control." Strel gave off a soft snort at the thought running through his head, but he tried transforming it into a clearing of the throat so that he could avoid having to explain himself. A shifty look would give him away if the blond deigned to turn around and imply as to why the redhead was coughing, or if he were alright.

There was something about Daisuke that reminded Strelein of himself as a pup, which was more than two years ago. He had been just as everywhere, so carefree and fun loving. Not much had changed, but he felt that he was maturing enough to put on a frowning face once in a while in seriousness and with no mocking in his features. Those moments seemed to happen more and more often as he grew older, and he did not like it, so he tried hard, hard, hard, to keep the happiness radiating from him. As a puppy this was probably the easiest thing he did, tumbling around as any young wolf child did. Then the adults in the pack had smiled down upon the average sized, averaged colored youth with toothy smiles. Praise was passed around to the parents of him and his litter mates, calling them an exemplary bunch of the Port Sanilac Pack, though they never called themselves by the pack name. They thought that the humans ruined the name the area had once upon a time, when the proper humans lived here and in peace with the land. They called themselves the Sanilacans, which simply made Strel question their logic when he was older. It just seemed like such a human thing to do, when wolves were always calling their packs by the names of the place they were at. It had been Port Sanilac for such a long time so why suddenly drop the port part? What if one of them ended up miles downriver with nothing but the term Sanilican to guide them back? Lord knew where they would end up. Maybe Ohio! And who knew where that was.

There had been so much more to question there that Strel could probably be giving lists for hours if he so deemed appropriate. But he was sure that there were better things to bring up and think about than the anger he held deep in his heart for that cursed place in Michigan, where he had to leave behind his siblings. Especially his older brother, Zachs, with whom he was so very close. But that never happened. The older man had shaken his head at him, staying with the others. Strel had been heart broken to see his brother back away from him, saying no. Strel had needed him more than anyone in the pack, more than his mother, father, and siblings. Heated words may have been exchanged, he did not remember, and then he rushed away, putting as much distance as he could from the place he did not want to call home. He traveled south, then crossed the river to travel down an abandoned freeway to Toronto, where his new found freedom really took wing. Perhaps he should have gotten his piercings all done there, but what kind of eager youth past his first year would think logically? It had not been the time for logic. Now was the time for logic, fun, and pleasure. Though pleasure was sure to be a bit more on the uncommonly rare side.

Strel put a hand to his mouth in response to the joke Daisuke made to meekly block a gasp. He proceeded to sneer right back at the other male, arms crossed and fingers tapping his upper arms. "Well look at the pot calling the kettle black." His lighthearted chuckling added to laughter already ringing in the cave with dulcet tones. If there were bats here, they would be very unhappy blind creatures. "Better than having gang prostitu-ganda on my back." He knew this one may have been a bit of a low blow considering the joke Daisuke made was over a vocal thing, but Strel's was over something that was actually tangible, in a matter of speaking. Hopefully the loner male would simply laugh at the chevalier's joke and be done with it. The redhead gave off an exasperated sigh, hands making a loud slapping noise against his hips. "Oh goodie, that's just what I need, men thinking I'm cute." Well, actually, that was what he needed. Or, rather, wanted. Otherwise he would have to rely on his charms (oh boy) and personality to reel in a man willing to commit. Because that was a totally easy thing to do. "And that on top of being a thawed out whore-statue. Slap a sign on me and start charging for the freak show."

A thanks escaped his smiling lips, for he truly was happy that there would be no strain on any supplies while he was here. Taking the pair of pants into his hands, the redheaded clothier moved to the wall of the cave, sitting down with his back against the earthen side. The fire pit or whatever it was lay before him. Strel's fingers explored the hem of the pair of pants. A frown etched itself into his maw as he squinted to see the rather important details. Clack, Clack, fwoosh. Strel looked up to see a fire rising before him, and he let a smile return to his face as his lavender orbs shifted back to the red, white, and blue garment. Well it was not going to be too bad, so there was plenty to be happy about. Though it would be tricky to get the cut right without seeing them fit on the blond boy. "Dai-Dai, I'm afraid I need you to put these on, or at least let me put 'em against you so I can see where I would need to cut it." Strel rose, letting the pants unfurl, ends just touching the floor. "It shouldn't be a problem at all after that!" Cocking his head to match the blonds, he jutted the pair out a bit, towards the loner on the floor. "Or we can do this before I leave if you want to just chatter and call me a whore some more." His tone was light as he let out a slight, tinkling laugh.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: I got into a changing tables fit. SSWM: 655

The male told him that he was insane as well. Daisuke shrugged. He couldn't say that he hadn't been called insane before. He had been called insane for climbing almost everything he could (meaning trees, cliffs, etc) when he was bored and wanted to do something that exerted energy. Sometimes he'd find an easier way, just to want to turn around and go the difficult way so he could have an adventure. It wasn't a rare site to see the male hiking in the mountains, or doing a marathon. Daisuke ignored the clearing of the other male's throat, simply because he didn't feel like pursuing it. He shrugged it off, and Schwarz looked back at the red headed wolven, watermelon orbs on the other male. Schwarz had been eyeballing the male now, wondering more about the red haired wolven. The feline had one audit pulled forward, and the other to the side, and his head seemed to be permanently positioned like that as the two conversed.

Strel crossed his arms, and said some little comment that made no sense to Daisuke really, for he might not have been so up to date on that type of lingo. The male gave the other a look, one brow cocked and the other one scrunched. It also made him cock his head again. The male then went on to make a whore joke too. At this, Daisuke forgot his confusion and he laughed heartily to the joke. Daisuke had nothing to say to it, simply because it was too ridiculous to reply to at the moment. Plus, he couldn't think of anything smart to say back to the other male. The other male went on to speak about how he needed men to think he was cute. This was after a sigh. Daisuke cocked his head to the other. I see nothing wrong with it. the male commented, shrugging his shoulders as the other male went on to speak about how he should slap a sign on him and start charging for a freak show. Daisuke gave out another laugh to the male. Hot, thawed, ghostly red-headed Strelly-poo right here! Come see the amazingness for a low price of a rock! the male mocked, pretending he was advertising the other male.

While Daisuke was lighting the fire, Strel had been looking at the pants, and then he had told the male that he had to try them on, or atleast let him put the pants up to him so he could see how they fitted on him. Daisuke looked at the male, and then considered if he wanted to actually get back up or if he was too lazy to do so. The male took a good minute to decide for himself. He decided that he would model the pants for the male. The feline jumped off of his master's shoulder, as if he knew that he would need to get down so that Daisuke would not strain to get the pants on and balance the feline on his back all at the same time. Daisuke took the pants and then stuck his right leg in to the right pant leg, his furry foot appearing at the bottom of the pant leg. He repeated this action for his left leg, and pulled his pants up to right under his tail. He twisted around as much as he could so he could see his tail and he grabbed it and stuffed it down his left pant leg. He looked back at Strel then. How's this? the male spoke, turning around, and showing the male a 360 degree look of the pants that fit him snug on the hips. His tail was cramped in his pant leg though, making his ass look fatter than it really was. He didn't button his pants, but he had zip them up as much as he could without getting his penis stuck in the zipper.

[/html]
[html]
more rambling blahblah

The laughter was greet; it boosted the redhead's ego quite a bit, making it seem as though he were actually some form of funny. He was not, really. Just some snide remarks here or there with some good timing sometimes paid off, but other times, he would be granted a blank look or a shake of the head. Obviously his skills were definitely not hiding in the comedian department with the funny faces and goofy grins. Even at an early age, his brothers and sisters would give him looks that clearly screamed they were unimpressed with the little jokes he would throw around sometimes. Only his mother would be kind enough to let off a little chuckle with some air of believability to it. Strelein had been thankful to the woman for the way she acted toward him, despite knowing he was probably more quirky than all of her other kids combined. She fostered his imagination and curiosity by always turning a blind eye to when he disappeared from her husband and her sights. Serya always gave him a light talking to after he returned, more often than not covered in mud or dust, but would always, always, always give him calm, sweet smiles after getting him cleaned up. The woman was the driving force behind half the things the Cour male had done way back when. His father was the second part of his drive.

There had been something bitter about that five year old from the start. Though the man had always shown a happy face to his young babies, the smiles grew less frequent, especially when they were taught to shift away from the prying eyes of the alpha and his cronies. Jaden turned a blind eye to the forbidden practices for the love of his family and his mate and a promise from each of the children to not use the skill anywhere near pack mates. Back then, the urgency in his voice had caused them to giggle promises out, thinking it were all a terrible family secret to be kept. After that, they would play with each other as keepers of a huge secret and have someone be designated the evil one determined to steal the knowledge from them. Jaden pursed his lips at all these games, not thinking it was funny that his Luperci born children had the easy way of it. His transformation were not terribly painful anymore, but they were not pleasant by any means. Adding in the redhead's seemingly inherent quirkiness simply made the already there rift between the older male and his son grow into a gaping chasm where any falling object could be swallowed up. If the pair of them talked, it was usually to argue, though usually in hushed, harsh voices with one or the other rushing out. Jaden was one of the only people that Strelein could say he disliked openly. The redhead could hate, oh yes, but he rarely mentioned such feelings out loud. It would be rude.

"Get 'im while he's young and hot! No refunds or returns available!" Strel stuck out his tongue at the blond, shaking his cranium slightly. "A rock, really? I didn't know you saw my worth as that little," whimpered the redheaded male, pulling up his lips into a canine pout, blinking a lot more and giving off a slight sniffle. "Surely I'm worth at least a boulder," he added with a huff, sticking up his nose a bit. Come on now! Strelein von Rosnete was most definitely worth a large boulder if not a pile of them. Hell, he was absolutely worth a handful of shiny see-through crystals taken out of the earth - or a stolen jewelry box. No. This Cour des Miracles chevalier was worth a pile of silver and a pretty girl - or boy, or whatever pretty creature was available - and a civilized bear with tea and crumpets. Yes, that sounded correct. Strel could be content with such a list.

Daisuke put on the pants, having taken his own sweet time deciding to stand up. The redhead winced at the bulge at the seat of the pants that merged into the left pant leg. Well, no wonder the blond did not want to wear this fascinating pair of pants. They were quite interestingly done, sewing aside. The coloration was fabulous and it seemed to fit the blond standing before him, modeling them. From what Strelein saw at a distance, it would definitely not be a comfortable fit like that. Bending at the waist, the redhead fumbled around at the edge of the fire pit, trying to find a good piece of charcoal that would be big enough to use without it crumbling in his fingers. A big enough piece was between his finger and opposable thumb, leaving the dark marks on the pads in his hand. The distance between the two was closed and Strelein forcibly twisted Daisuke so that he would be staring at a tail bulge instead of an unzipped zipper. With his free hand, the clothier squeezed the tail, discerning where the base of it was. Strel drew the mark there. It was a large, shaky circle but it was not important how pretty the thing was now. It was going to be cut and hemmed later anyway. Oddly, it was pretty high up on the pants, almost at the waistline. Staring at it for perhaps a moment too long, the redhead pulled back slowly, biting his lip absently.

"I'm going to have to cut the waist to make it easier," he said slowly, nervous as to what Daisuke would think of him cutting into the rare find. Surely no such other pair of pants would be found with any relative ease? "But I suppose I can make an extra button here so that you can just slip into the pants and button the waist hem over the tail instead of jamming the thing through a hole." Strel had no idea if it would work, and it would honestly be an experiment for him. If it worked, he knew he could learn a lot from the experience. Maybe his next 'period' of sewing would circle around buttons, laces, and fastenings for all he knew. Perhaps this would be a good chance to gain some skill as well as help a new friend gain trust and confidence in him.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: I get to change my style back since i finished sswm. yey!

Get 'im while he's young and hot! No refunds or returns available! the male continued off of what Daisuke had said. It was funny enough for Daisuke to break out in another hearty laughter. the other male continued on saying "A rock, really? I didn't know you saw my worth as that little," though Daisuke was still within his fit of laughter, his eyes watering slightly as he giggled. "Surely I'm worth at least a boulder," the other male went on to say. Daisuke held up one finger, signaling that he would need another moment to respond to that. once he had calmed down enough to speak without the giggles being in the way he said: " Yeah, but how exactly do you expect me to carry said boulder to accept the payment, eh? How about we charge something like....A shiny object? the male got the idea of a shiny object by feeling his own necklace that had been around his neck. Of course though, this was all several jokes inside of one big one. Daisuke would have to say though, that this idea could become something that could actually be done, well...Until the fact that they would not really be able to turn Strel into a ghost and frozen at the same time and allow other people to see him without Daisuke looking like a total freak of nature. Even though Daisuke was a total freak of nature.

As Daisuke modeled the pants for the seamster (he would not call the male a seamstress because he obviously was not female) seemed to whince lightly at him. The male cocked his pierced audits at the other male before he picked up some charcoal, and then closed the distance between the two. Strel tugged him to turn around so The male could mark where he needed to work at. Daisuke did not struggle in the other male's grasp, simply because Strel was helping him. Daisuke flinched, and his tail base naturally tucked closer to his body, in reaction to being grabbed at. He didn't purposely do so, it was just a natural reaction for he was not used to being grabbed there. Daisuke felt the male draw a circle on his ass, and he slowly looked back at the other male, whom was looking at his butt and biting his lip before he stopped and spoke. I'm going to have to cut the waist to make it easier the male started off. That would make it easier? Daisuke would probably never understand the whole clothing thing, but he trusted the other male's judgment as if it was his own.

But I suppose I can make an extra button here so that you can just slip into the pants and button the waist hem over the tail instead of jamming the thing through a hole. the other male voiced an idea that actually sounded very very good to Daisuke. The blonde male had nodded his head rather quickly and excitedly to the other male. Aye, That sounds like it would be more comfortable. I like that idea, yeah. the male spoke, still nodding his head before he had decided that the male would need to pants now. Daisuke proceeded to take the pants off, and once he had freed his tail, he wagged it as if it was finally free of it's prison. The blondie stepped out of the pants and then handed them to the other male before he drew himself close to the other male, and licked his cheek. Thanks again for doing this for me, My dear Strelly-poo. i have to find a way to repay you for this. the male spoke, almost whispered to the other male before he drew his head back and put his hand on his chin to think. You already have a pretty smexy little necklace there, and i doubt that anything I can make would top your necklace that you have there... Hmmm... he thought out loud, pointing at the necklace that laid around the male's neck. Is there anything you can think of that you could use me for? the male asked, cocking his head lightly to the other male.

[/html]
[html]
so damn close I can effing TASTE the victory. also am prob repeating myself in here somewhere.

Strel gasped at the blond in mock shock, hand going back up to his lips to disguise the absolutely magnificent failure at being polite. "You have muscles! Surely you could..carry a little old boulder for a little old dead puppy," muttered the redhead, sending pouting looks back towards Daisuke, looking almost put-down by the words the other uttered. But then his eyes perked up, shining with more mischief. Well, now that was the right direction for the loner to be going. Worth something shiny? Him? Little old Strelly-poo? "Aww, now I know I'm valuable. But it had better be the most damn shiny thing my deceased self ever did see." Starting out with a few battered eyelashes, the redhead finished his words with a growl. He shook a finger at the blond's direction, eying him with one eye more shut than the other, trying to seem more threatening than he could ever possibly be. Strel was not threatening. Even he knew that in a fight, a loud, old creaking tree would catch him unawares and crush him in the name of battle. A pup armed with a couple of sharp point sticks could walk up to him, smack him a bit and poke him some, and he would probably howl and moan to the young creature's disgust.

It was good that Daisuke did not cry out or move away from the rather, sometimes, unwelcome touch the male gave. It was kind of strange getting felt up by a guy for another guy most of the time, especially since it was supposed to be so very harmless. Sometimes, Strel expected, they would give that kind of reaction and move away from him, trying to get their dignity back over being 'molested' by a seemingly harmless looking clothier. Those would be the men, and women, that needed him to remind them what he was trying to do and that anything that felt wrong was just their imaginations. And that they would need to just suck up and put up with it if they wanted something pretty sooner than later, or something that looked even remotely good instead of some crap thrown together with a needle and thread having passed through it to create an outfit made entirely out of non-matching patches.

Crouching, the redhead tried to check the fit of the pants at the legs, thinking they would probably be just fine since the blond had not compared. The excited tone made him look up with a half professional look on his face, probably due to the fact that he got quite series if the chevalier were working on something grand. It was like that with the gift that the redhead wanted to give Rurik. It was going to be amazing when he finally finished it and gave it to the silvery Russian wolf. Oh, to see that mans face when he got a new pair of pants! Strel had seen the ones he was wearing upon their meeting and noted they were very well worn, and probably old to boot. Not just any old thing would do now to make up for the gift of alcohol that older man had given him, which still had to find its way to Jacquez's hands. Maybe it never would, maybe it would. Such a thing was hard to predict, due to the monarch being scarce more often than not whenever Strel attempted to look for him. When he did see him, the redhead often forgot he wanted to present the warped bottle. What a forgetful beast.

Strelein patted the blond's leg affectionately, rising from his position on the floor, attempting to crack his back in the process. "It's probably the least I can do considering you didn't totally decimate me today in our little tumble," he said, shrugging at Daisuke. He was not trying to shirk away praise or thanks; it was just something he always did out of habit. Where he got that, he did not know. Then, necklace being mentioned, the Cour des Miracles chevalier automatically reached a hand up to lightly touch the yellow tooth shaped bead hanging from the center of the chain of color around his neck. It had taken him a long time to get everything for it that it was likely the redhead would not take it off for a very, very long time. Months, it had been, months, of gathering, purposeful looking, and accidental stumbling upons to find all of the pieces of the little puzzle hanging on his collarbone. It had been hard, oh yes, considering he refused to take a bag of beads from Halifax. That would have been cheating. He needed to find them accidentally, as long as they were not in a bag the humans once sold for their children to make little floss bracelets. Sometimes he did cheat, but he only took a bead or two from the bags before running from the store in shame.

Feeling his face get hot and eyes go wide at the blond's comments, the redhead looked away as he snorted through his laughter. Strel tried to disguise it, but it did not really work. That had been a loaded question and he could not help but laugh at it. Then he realized he was being more than a little bit rude. Turning back to face Daisuke, Strelein tried hard to stifle the insulting chuckling coming from his lips. He apologized, "I'm sorry, Daisuke, but that was just kind of..." Once again his words were haltering, as he snorted a bit. Perhaps the blond did not notice the kind of innuendo his question implied? If he did, he was hiding it really well. He was a good actor, it seemed, if he could do that. Somehow, the redhead got himself under control, shaking his head slightly as if to clear it. "You don't need to get me a thing, Dai-Dai, I'm just fine knowing I helped you with this." He smiled genuinely, cocking his head to the same side that the other had tilted his head.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: I don't think you repeated anything.

You have muscles! Surely you could..carry a little old boulder for a little old dead puppy the other male spoke to him. Daisuke let out another "pfft" noise pass his pierced lips as the male finished his statement, a pouty look pass his way, in which he recognized and mocked the look with his own. When Disuke had spoken about him being worth something shiny though, it seemed to lift the male right up, though it did come with a different, more intimidating (or atleast trying to be intimidating) look from the male with a comment. Aww, now I know I'm valuable. But it had better be the most damn shiny thing my deceased self ever did see. the male spoke. Daisuke touched his own necklace before making a 'hmmmm' sound with his maw. I'd verify the shiny objects by you before I let the peoples in then. the boy spoke, smiling softly as he spoke to the male, again, making the joke go on and on.

It's probably the least I can do considering you didn't totally decimate me today in our little tumble the male spoke to him as he rose to stand once more. Well, it was all just a game, so there was no need to decimate you. the male spoke, smiling and nodding his head lightly as he spoke to his friend. He had considered the male a friend now, simply because they would be seeing more of each other, though, Strel was not considered a best friend, because there had already been someone whom was his best friend, and that was his Slithering little Snake. The first Coyote that he met, and the only one whom had not really attacked him yet. Though, Mason was another 'yote that he knew that did not particularly attack him at first, the point was, the little male had attacked at one point. Then the other male busted out into a fit of laughter at his question. Daisuke cocked his head to the opposite side, wondering exactly what the male was talking about. (Daisuke seemed to be totally unaware of sexual innuendo) I'm sorry, Daisuke, but that was just kind of.. the male started, but he never finished the statement before he went on to something completely different.

You don't need to get me a thing, Dai-Dai, I'm just fine knowing I helped you with this. the male spoke to him. Daisuke momentarily forgot that the male had said something else before and he cocked his head in a cute way. That's so sweet, Strelly. I would have to find a way to repay you though. It'll be awhile til I can think of something, but I will, I promise. the islander insisted. He knew that it was coming from the kindness of Strel's heart, but Daisuke wanted to show the male that he was no selfish like that, and that he would do something for Strel. What exactly Daisuke had yet to figure it out. So, the male went back over by the fire and sat down there. I would offer a cooked meal, but I haven't hunted today... the male randomly spoke out, since the fire had reminded him of cooked food.

[/html]
[html]
thousand yays to Alex! Big Grin

Strel did not consider the blond his best friend either. There were few here in Nova Scotia that he considered a very close friend of his. Someone he had just met that day could not possibly qualify for that position reserved for someone, or some people, who could understand the way he thought and where his mind went. That person would be someone who could comprehend what his trade meant to him and what it did to his emotions. There had never really been someone in that position before since all Strelein had once known was the rest of the von Rosnete brood, both litters of them. No one in his litter had been his best friend, and he would be damned if any child of a conservative nut job would warm up to the strange boy enough to keep his secrets of liberalism from their parents and leaders. There had been too much risk there and Strel refused to trust anyone outside of his own family there. Here the chevalier knew there would be men and women who could be the person for him, closest comrade kind of person. Lover was a whole other thing. Besides, the criteria for the one his heart would belong to already eliminated half the canine population. His mejor amigo would be male or female, as long as there was a connection to one another. A common bond, if you will.

There was only one person so far who had seemed to be present as a good possibility. That had been Mati Church. They had started out so rough, so harsh, with Strel almost worried for his pretty nape on his own pack's lands. She had come to search for her brother but had ended up facing the redhead in Cour des Miracles as a lost woman. While they met under rather bad terms, her getting angry and feeling he had insulted her and her brother, and him feeling threatened by a woman, they were closer by the end of Mati's jaunt into the territory. They were now preparing to go to Halifax to find some supplies for a mural that the woman would paint on his bare walls at the Hotel. It seemed they had found a common ground in art, with her painting with the remnants of the pastels and colors the humans left behind, and Strel with his love of sewing. Those had let them bond before the Church woman had to leave for her home in Crimson Dreams, while the prospect of a beautiful room kept the redhead from thinking negatively about their meeting. The girl was nice, too, which made him happy. Once she had understood what he had meant, their relationship turned somewhere much better. The chevalier was quite happy to know her. She would be a great friend. But Daisuke, now there were questions here, but the redhead did not want to think about them now, since the man was too confusing to really peg correctly. He supposed it would have to be go with the flow for him here.

Somehow the blond did not get the joke that had come from his own lips. Besides, there was no telling what kind of reaction the other would get. But it would still be a good laugh. Strel chose to give the other the reason for his fit of laughter, saying it as calmly as he could, "Well, you asked if there was anything I could 'use' you for -" The redhead widened one eye and peered at the blond, tilting his head to the other side to watch for the reaction. "- you know, use...you?" He struggled with not being too obvious, fumbling for more vague words with his hands expressing his mental searching as digits closed over empty air. Finally, he just waved his hand and sighed, smiling as though he were in on some brilliant joke. "Whatever, you probably just don't get it. It's cool."

Again, the redhead shook his head, both hands up as thought to stop the other in his tracks. "No, no! Please! Don't feel obligated to get me anything. This is what I do. It's my trade and I do it willingly for any new friends." Hands returning to his side, Strelein sat himself down beside the fire, a little be away from the blond but still close enough to be on the same 'side' of the fire. "I don't expect anything in return, Dai-Dai," he clarified, looking rather serious about it. There was no need for a gift in return. The clothier only expected a trade on the second object to be made, since he would need to start making some form of a profit soon. Lately, he made more friends that wanted his services. Oh, how he hoped that all his freebies would provide with some kind of good reputation that the others would happily spread among their friends and pack mates. 'Go to Strelein von Rosnete in Cour des Miracles if you want good clothes' was something he would have loved to hear going around. Imagine the roaring trade he could get from that. Well, maybe not as roaring as the drug dealers, but still good enough to satisfy the entrepreneur in him.

Giving Daisuke a sly look, the chevalier rose a knee up and rested an elbow on it. "You could always play a matchmaker and find a man for me. Or not, I'm cool with a man or no one at all." Strel shrugged, not knowing if the blond knew many people out in the unclaimed. The redhead himself knew a few, but most were taken or were people that he would not feel the attraction to. There had to be love, or what was the point? Leroy had already raped him, sort of, and it had no meaning in it all. Pleasure was pleasure but love was love. That was the way it was. Why was it so hard to find a man willing to just fucking commit?
It could not be a stigma among men. Strel was willing! Why were they not?

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: UND YOU ARE NEXT! GO YOU!

Well, you asked if there was anything I could 'use' you for - you know, use...you? said the red head. Daisuke was dense in the whole sexual factor. He had sex, yes, once. And it was more of a thing that was forced on him, which made him probably the only male that was raped by a female. The male innocently looked at the other, his head still cocked. He didn't quite understand, and i guess this is how you would consider this punk-rocker to be innocent. He did not get sex, nor anything related to it, simply because he had never gotten the talk about sex. He had never even known about sex until he had it. He never got urges until after he had sex with Svara for the first time. He hadn't had sex since then, but he also hadn't had the urge to do so up until he had seen Snake when he had called him to his den. Daisuke doubted that the male wanted sexings from him, as well as the fact that Daisuke was quickly put out of the mood by the news that the wolven 'yote had given to him. However, Snake was one of the male's whom really turned Daisuke on for some reason. He would never admit it..Or atleast he wouldn't unless he had to. Whatever, you probably just don't get it. It's cool. the male gave up on Daisuke, and Dai shrugged his shoulders, letting the subject drop. I'm dumb? the male asked, and shrugged his shoulders again.

No, no! Please! Don't feel obligated to get me anything. This is what I do. It's my trade and I do it willingly for any new friends. the male told him, shaking his hands at Daisuke. I don't expect anything in return, Dai-Dai, the other continued. Daisuke cocked his brow at the male and gave him a defiant look. I do what I want. And I want to repay you. YOU CAN'T STOP ME! the male spoke, giving the male a pouty look that mimicked the one that he was given earlier. The male then looked to the kitten whom had made himself comfortable on top of Daisuke's backpack. You could always play a matchmaker and find a man for me. Or not, I'm cool with a man or no one at all. a man? So Strel was a homosexual? Daisuke had never met a homo before Strel, and honestly wouldn't have thought that the male was into other males instead of females unless he hadn't had said it just now. Daisuke didn't know exactly what he was, simply because he had only experienced sex one time and was still confused on what kind of relationship would be the best for him, simply because he had not tried sex with a male before.

A male? the boy asked, almost stupidly. He didn't say it in spite, but more so in curiosity. He didn't mention that he had never met a homo before, or at least an openly gay one at least. Daisuke held a grin on his maw. hmmmmm... Who do I know that is not taken... the male spoke to himself, his hand touching his chin and his eyes raising to the roof. Now that he thought about it, he had only known a handful of males, and the majority of his friends, acquaintances being female. The only males that he knew that weren't taken that he knew of would be Snake, Mason, and Caillen. He was sure, actually positive that Heath had a girl, as well as Jazper. There was that one coyote that he couldn't really remember the name of. Uhmmmm....I'm sorry Strelly. I don't know very many males, and the only ones I know that aren't taken are younger, like barely even a year. he lied about Snake's age, simply because he had known the male since he was technically still a "pup", and because he didn't want to give away the fact that he was best friends with an inferni coyote. Why didn't he want others to know? Because Inferni was supposed to be feared, and being friends with them would make them look like wimps. Or so he guessed.

[/html]
[html]
Lets talk about seeeex. SEEEEEEX. QUALITY DIVE AT THE END WHEN I STARTED FALLING ASLEEP AND ALTA WAS BEING DIRTY.

One could say that Strelein was in the same boat as the blond wolf, but it was probably a boat on the same pond. Or near it, perhaps on the river flowing out of the pond into a lake infested with piranhas. Metaphors aside, Strel knew about sex. He had it, though it was probably a different circumstance compared to what Daisuke had gone through, whatever it had been. His was rape, just as the blond's was, though in the end it somehow became a very twisted form of conceptual 'relations'. And how could it not have been? It was very nice. Leroy was quite a beast, it turns out. All those ripply, carpenter muscles were not just for show, it seemed. Now, the redhead could daydream about that man all the live long day, but it did not remove the fact that the Chamberlain had proceeded to rape him when drunk one night when the chevalier, then seigneur, walked in on him to get out of the rain in an abandoned, seemingly abandoned, house in Halifax. All he wanted was a place to stay the night in safety, out of the rain and thunder and lightening. What he found was pain, pleasure, and then more pain in the morning. How unfortunate was that? Leroy, taking into account that Strelein did in fact have a penis and thus was a male, had chosen to do it more roughly than he probably would have done a woman. Maybe. It probably would have been rape no matter and it would have been rough no matter the redhead's gender. So why did he enjoy that little tidbit?

How all of this had escalated, the redheaded man did not know, nor did he care, since it put him in the uncomfortable position of questioning his relationship choices and what defined the ones he preferred. Leroy - how had he put it? - said that he should do it again sometime, as though it revolved around his schedule, not Strel's. It took two to tango, but only one to get off on one's own. Why did so many men get away with being such assholes? Strel was male, oh yes he definitely was, but he still managed to have a different set of morals than other men. Yet it felt like they were shrinking, changing, to something that was not the same with the boy that came from a pack in Michigan several months ago. It was all very confusing. Not terribly unpleasant, but it was not a fun argument to having running through one's head at night. Sleep came hard when a debate was raging in one's mind, arguing for one side, then the other, and then back again with fluid frequency. It was not often that there was such a topic on the chevalier's mind, but when it did appear, tiredness was going to follow right behind for a long time. It took him a week to get his sleeping pattern back to normal if he wanted to start waking up before the sun went past high noon.

Needless to say, Strel was not about to throw away having sex completely and forever. Oh hell no. That was probably the farthest thing on his mind, right next to boobs and penguins. As unwilling, at first, as the chevalier had been with Leroy, he somehow managed to get into his role in the middle of and actually enjoyed it at the end. That was why it was hard to call what that black and white dog did rape. It was enjoyable! Rape was not enjoyable! It was to be disliked, hated, loathed, abhorred, and a whole slew of other words that mean relatively the exact same thing! No wonder so much sleep had been lost those nights following an accidental evening of 'lovemaking'. The philosophies of this all was simply too much to handle in a single evening's long contemplation. It absolutely did not help that the redhead could not confront Leroy anywhere public, for sake of the other's 'reputation'. Reputation indeed, hah! The man had two children, probably from a fling with the mother. And who could blame her? Leroy was one studly muffin, as much as Strelein really did not want to admit. Ever. In public. To anyone.

The force with which the blond said those words made the redhead shrink back a bit to eye the other warily. So forceful! Smirking, the Cour des Miracles two year old, rolled his eyes visibly at the blond. "Fine. Do what you want. I won't stop you. Except, maybe, one day lead you off a cliff...er.....into a ditch," he changed his words rather fast, giving a look that reeked of effort, trying to give his best innocent gaze and smile. Just a flutter of an eyelash here and a slightly deeper smile at this moment and it was easy. Screw sewing, this redhead should have been an actor in Toronto. And he could have! He could have been that or more! Or less actually. The amount of drugs he had been offered in that city was alarming. The only good that had really come from that city was the henna and dying techniques the hair savvy Luperci had given and taught to him for his free use. "Don't complain to me after I warned you," added the redhead in a sing-song voice, letting his tenor tones drag out the 'you' into something a bit more longer and far more melodic than needed.

Daisuke seemed genuinely unperturbed the fact he just came out to him, openly, about being gay. Well that was a point to the blond then. How did the redhead know he was this way? Well, when he was younger, not that much younger mind, Strelein had stayed in Toronto for a few weeks, as was aforementioned. There, at something that was a Luperci equivalent of a night club, Strel managed to catch a whiff of something that knocked him out for a little while. When he woke up, head aching and a bit stiff in some joints, the redhead found himself on a couch surrounded by men and women. Some band was playing nearby. Then things got rough and Strelein blanked out for a while. Next thing he remembered was making out with some guy who was jamming his tongue down his throat, and somehow so was the Michigan born and bred boy. Then came another episode of no memory, followed by a moment of waking up to attempting to kiss a girl - or was she coming onto him? - and then simply getting disgusted by the thought of it and moving back to the other side of the couch. The other things that Strel remembered from that night was something about him getting very, very close to getting himself fucked by the guy, who happened to be mildly attractive, he had been sucking face with earlier. But he had come to his senses, somehow, and walked away just fine. In the next few days, he was gone from Toronto and on his way to Montreal.

The Cour des Miracles male snorted at the blond, waving a hand dismissively at him. "I was half-kidding," he said, giving a laugh he only half meant. "I can set myself up with guys myself. Probably." He wined at how weak that had sounded, even to him. That was the wrong attitude to have! Pinching himself, hopefully discretely, the chevalier tried to snap himself out this stupor he was in. Snickering slightly at the blond, he tilted his head once more, as was becoming a habit between them. Then, giving a shrug, he leaned back against the cool of the cave wall. This place must have been a great find, considering its size. Though maybe more Luperci and wolves preferred the shelter of the city nowadays, considering all the things available for scavenging. There was no reason to fault Daisuke on not knowing any elageble men. Not his fault at all. Besides, Strel had just been joking, in all honesty. "I'll just content myself with my sewing, like some old maid. And make pretty things."
The chevalier gave a rather unmanly giggle, mocking his own words. Sighing, the man eyed Daisuke with lavender-hued orbs. "You've been here a while, right? Found anyone...uh..interesting?"
He waggled his eyebrows a bit, smiling a sly grin in the meanwhile.

It was hard to doubt that the blond had managed to avoid getting even so much as a crush while he was here. How social was Daisuke, honestly? Surely he knew enough people to feel the oh so bittersweet pangs of loving affection for someone. Strelein did not mean to pry, nor was he really expecting an honest answer. After all, they had met only that day and had enjoyed a brief romp in the snow. Daisuke was not obligated to give sing truthful response. But perhaps he would, were he so inclined to humor the Cour des Miracles chevalier.

[/html]