ooc: Joining!! Oh, heck, you all know me, Marina ;D
OOC Name: Marina / Nina
Preferred method of contact: E-mail / PM
Character Name: Louis Bennson
Character Age: 4 years
Character Gender: Male
Desired Profession Path, if any: Scout, because we needz them ^.~
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci, kthanks

That sure was a different sight. Some of the things you don't see all the time in the wilderness. A fence. The stranger stared it with blank eyes, the shiny, pearly blue irises capting every detail of the old boarder. A reddish ahnd stretched out for the object, stopping a few inches before cupping it around the wooden stake. He rubbed the rough material with the thumb, memories reaching out into his mind. A sigh, and he threw back the head, his eyes matching of the rare clear sky, the constant blue only interrupted by some fluffy clouds.

A few minutes later, after a moment of deep thoughts, he sniffed the bondary, finding in it the distinct scent of an alpha. So, this was still used for the main purpose? That wasn't hard to find, but still surprised the red wolf. Would that fit as a new home for him? Would he finally find his place in that huge world? 'Who knows, huh?' he thought with, answering his own answer.

He waited there, eyes searchig for any scout or member of that unknown pack. None. Well, looks like he would have to give them a nudge... The piercing, warm howl broke through his throath, the tunes almost like a question, a request to enter the owned lands. Luckily soemone would answer him with a howl, or they would come for him. If they would be nice and welcoming, or aggressive and dominant, he wasn't sure. But something about that place made him feel comfortable, wanted. It was a nice sensation. At least that he was sure of.

[/html]
[html]
<3 Big GrinDD hai!

She wasn't sure that she liked the snow at all. Ember put one foot in front of the other, trying to make her way through the snow surrounding her den so that she could reach the barn and stables. She would then have two options...to use her snowshoes, which would help her walk on top of the snow, or to ride Bayard. The horse looked comfortable as she approached him. Ember looked at him for a few moments, unsure of whether he was fake-sleeping to get out of going out into the cold or whether it was for real, then grabbed her snowshoes from where they hung on the wall.

It was then that she heard the howl, an eerie sound across their frozen world. She strapped the shoes to her large feet, starting off across the snow toward the sound. She would be a little late with greeting them...but if they really wanted in then they would have to wait for her to get there. The tall, dark woman crested a hill and the stranger came into view beyond the holey fence. "Hello there! You called?" The cloaked wolf asked as she came nearer.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Hehe, hi James! Long time, no see X3

Time passed quickly for the reddish male. Without noticing how long it actually took, his large ears detected the sound of paws on the snow, though in a different timber. In short seconds, a dark colored female came, her emerald eyes searching for the caller. She was pretty.

Combing his messy hair with the fingers, he came closer to the fence. "Yes, ma'am, I did indeed. I'm Louis Bennson. I'm new to these lands, and looking for a place to stay... May I enter?" the male spoke, his deep, attractive voice in a soft, polite tune. In the ending question, he motioned to the fence, his glassy blue eyes warm and pleading. He wasn't trying to flirt; it was just his nature, to be seductive to the womans. He, thought, never had maleish thoughts. Females weren't supposed to be treated like steaks or something, as some males believed.

The wanderer took no real movement to enter the lands. At leat not until she would let him. Even if she was in lowest rank - which he doubted -, she had the right to say no. After all, those were her territory to say so, and he was lower to her in any way.

Patient, he waited for an answer, but also started to get into business. "Say, ma'am, to what pack does these lands belong to?" he asked, keeping the most polite tone. The last thing he wanted was to seem rude with too many questions. Of course, the travaler had a sharp curiosity, like of a young kitten's, but he learned, in those years of experience, to hold his tongue once in a while. They had just met, for Christ's sake! What kind of gentleman would drown a lady with too many questions?

Even so, he couldn't stop those of coming inside his mind, more and more every instant. Still, he kept them to himself. He would remember to ask them to someone else, or to the same woman, but in a more appropriate time, when they would hold a bit more intimacy. As friends, if she would let him.

[/html]
[html]

Indeed!! :3 I will be on again after work to answer this again. :o It's 12 right now and I work 1:30-10. And I love your table!!

She had been wondering how her horse Bayard would do this winter, if he was used to this kind of weather or not. He wasn't very old by horse standards, still a baby in some ways, but he was big enough for her to think of him as an adult. This was his second winter. She would have to ask him about the weather, once he decided that he would wake up. She had caught him and his mother and taken them away from their herd...where would that herd have gone when the weather got bad? Down south, maybe.

The red wolf before her had a coat that reminded her a bit of Dawali with its coloration; she didn't often see that rusty color, and it made her warm a bit subconsciously to see it. The red coated wolves were very handsome in her eyes--there was something about the color that she just really liked, for some reason. He introduced himself as Louis and said his reason for being at the border, and she nodded. The tribe had been a little smaller lately, and as long as he didn't act in a hostile manner she was more than happy to invite him inside, to start with.

"I'm Ember Phoenix, a second-class warrior here. Heard yer howl...and sure, you can come on in. These lands belong to the Aniwaya tribe, led by our Kalona named Dawali and by myself." She said, stepping to the side so that he might enter through a large hole in the fence. She would have to remember to get some wire out to fix it later on...it wasn't good to have big holes like this. "It's pretty cold out...if you want, there are some houses nearby. I could start us up a fire and we could talk"

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Well, I couldn't find time yesterday, though, but here I am today XDD You think so? I didn't like much of the fading... might make another one soon xP

Louis nodded as she introduced herself. Ember. A pretty name for a pretty woman, sure it fit her. Also, one of the leaders? And a warrior... Pretty, dangerous and powerful. He laughed inside. In the male mind, the powerful and dangerous woman were the prettiest. Weird to see those combinations in real life instead of just in the dirty male fantasy. Of course, he didn't see her like that. Oh, no, that would be such a bad move to his acceptance there! Not only that, an awful thing for a gentleman such as him.

The male crossed the boundaries through the huge hole, impossible to don't be noticed. He stopped a yard away from her, his hands on the jean short's pockets. She spoke again and he nodded, agreeing. It sure was chilling, though the clear sky. His paw pads were numb and wet, sinking at the wet and fluffy snow. His redish fur wasn't supposed to stand those temperatures, and the cold sank through the protection, making his body shiver tenderly with every breeze. "Yes ma'am, I'd love to join you. Ladies first?" He said, polite as always, a tender smile as he slightly bowed to the dark female, showing the way of which she had came from with an open arm.

As soon as she took the lead, he followed her, a step behind her in respect. the male soon noticed he would have to fit his long and quick pace to hers. Maybe those years of wandering had made his stroll pace a bit too harsh. Again, he laughed with himself. So funny to finally notice those minor changes...

[/html]
[html]

We do know you, but I still need Louis' joining information edited into the first post pleaseeeee <3 <3 So we can get him titled correctly
:3 And I think my favorite part of the table is the top where it says his name ^^ And it's a good song!

She wasn't rusty when it came to joiners, just wanted to take her time. Many members joined the tribe and then left it later on, which saddened her. She wanted to be sure that the rusty wolf in front of her was wanting a permanent place to stay, rather than a place to stay overnight. If that was what he wanted, though, she felt that it would be all right to offer him a place to sleep before he left. You never knew what a moment of kindness could mean to someone.

Ember led the way to the house, watching him with pale green eyes. "You said you were looking for a place to stay...do you mean permanently? Aniwaya could offer you a place to sleep, if that is what you're looking for."

The tall wolf opened the creaky door of one of the houses when they reached it, going over to the fireplace immediately. It was chilly out...maybe after everything was settled she would stay here for a while longer to get completely thawed. Once she got it going she looked back at him again, taking a place in one of the comfy chairs next to the fireplace. Mmm, that was better.

One of the things that she felt was very important about Aniwaya was its tribal customs. She hadn't been used to them at first, to the many different ways of the tribe, but they had really grown on her in time as she had learned more about them. "We do have some tribal laws, even for those who are just visiting. Against violence, theft, rape and things like that. Are you willing to follow such laws?"

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Here is new one, made it on the afternoon ^^ Hope it's nice too, though a bit more... dark and gory XP Oops, sowwy! *Runs to fill the form* Wow, huge post XDD

The reddish male felt his eyes widen lightly at her question. He wasnt really sure if he was staying there for sure or not. A second of reflection made him even more confuse.

The scent of those lands was warm and welcoming, though the chilling weather. The trees seemed like wanted to hug his soul, and even with those creepy and dead branches, it was in the good sense of simple friendship. the cold breeze blew through his fur and mane like featherly fingers brushing them tenderly. It felt so good. The wandering m,ale had never felt that sensation in a place before. Everything he had experienced never felt that right. Everywhere he had been never semed so perfect for him, never fitting him. And now, it seemed like the place wanted him to stay more than ever.

That moment also felt the longest of his life. Should he really stay?

Now, his frozen paws touched the smooth texture of a wooden floor, and it broke his concentration. As his mind quickly recognized the place, the adult also noticed he had left the female without an answer. How rude! Punishing himself inside, the red wolf sat on one of the chair available, right in front of the host woman, and his pearly blue eyes watched as she lit the fire.

Speaking again, she commented about rules to be followed, and his serious side quicked in. Why, that much was to be expected. he nodded mechanically to her, his face hard and composed. "Why, that is the least I can do. After all, how can some do such things... Recklessly gross, to say the least." He spoke, the deep voice harsh in disapproval. Yes, he had already experienced such cases before. His gypsies friends were all so welcoming, and so many had betrayed their trust with such awful gestures. Anger rose on his mind, buthe sure shoke them off. His eyes smoothed once again from the hard, ice cold expression they had held a few seconds before.

Remembering her question from before, the rusty male stared to the window, the window blowing skinny branches to the glass, like clawing hands, begging to go in. A glance to the floor, and he shivered the remainning cold from the outside, letting the cozy atmosphere sink into his body. So good...

"Ma'am, do you think the land can talk to you?" he asked, feeling it was a bit too bold. "I mean, do you believe it could choose you instead of the other way around?" He completed the question from before, his eyes shinning in the warm light of the fire.

It was weird, but the gypsies had taught him there was more that met the mortal eyes. They were not alone in the world, and that there were things that science was just too young to explaine. Things such spirits, the soul, paranormal, and other things like that. Spirituality was all around them, and he could feel it more than ever in those lands. Like that constant presence, just a tender whisper he could notice time to time when admiring a beatiful sunset or the landscape, was now more alive than ever. A heartbeat, voices that came with the breeze.

No, he didn't have any paranormal skills or such things. It was something that he had grew open to with the years. Anyone could do it if they allow theirselves to. After growing so bounded with the land he wandered on, it now came easily to the red male. Not to the level of a shaman, a guru or such spiritual ranks. Just... a tender noticion of those existences.

His eyes sank deeply into hers, trying to find the answer on them. It was obvious on them, though. She did believed, almost like it was part of her. But it had not always been. What did happen to her to change her perception? His sharp curiosity hit hard on him, like a blade, piercing thousands of questions like a torrent. The male bit his tongue to hold the questions. The one that still hang on the air was enough for now.

[/html]
[html]

Pretty awesome :ooo James likes. And mine is short :3 just got off work and going to go do laundry!

He seemed to be deep in thought. Some wolves were impatient and would expect an answer right away but Ember was not one of them. She considered his moments of thinking a very good thing, that he was going to consider things before he chose, one way or the other. Joining a pack or tribe wasn't something that one ought to do on a whim.

She poked at the fire, trying to get it to grow larger and hotter, and unstrapped the snowshoes from her feet. "The lands?" The green eyed wolf took a moment to contemplate this before sitting down again and offering her reply. "These lands are not the same ones that I was born at. Those burned down in a wildfire. I have joined and left many packs as they have come and disbanded, and this was the first one that felt right to me. It looks nothing like Storm, but it feels like it."

[/html]
[html]
ooc: hehe, glad you approve XDD Bah, that's fine ^.~

The male considered the green eyes woman's answer for a moment, letting his thoughts drag into deeper subjects in secret, keeping an empty poker face, while staring blankly through the window.

Minutes later, his pearly blue eyes dragged to the warm fire, noticing how it had grown in these vague moment. Still, he had decided. Ever since his early days, from when he had left his former pack to join the wandering gypsies, the red wolf had never stayed in one single place for more than a week. And chossing to finally settle down was something he had avoided as much as possible. Even so, it seemed like a deciding choice now. At last, him and the lands had got into agreement, and both wanted each other. What to do now? Looked obvious now, and the male felt stupid for not having noticed that earlier.

"Well, I guess it's decided then. I'll stay, permanentely, I mean. Who should I talk to join Aniwaya?" He asked, his eyes glowing with the new found excitement in finally finding a home. Still, there was the more official matters, like talking to the Alpha, or perhaps passing through a test? The male didn't know how to proceed, so he just waited for the black female.

[/html]
[html]

If he did want to stay, the very cabin that they were sitting could be a potential living place. There were many around Aniwaya, even a few secret ones that Ember had discovered while out exploring the territory herself. A few other houses and small structures. The dark female preferred the nice dirt floor of a den, or, with these freezing temperatures, a nice fur-covered dirt floor. But perhaps he would enjoy a house or cabin.

"If yer sure about it, then we should keep talkin'. Heh. I can accept you myself, today. I got a good feelin' about you already...but I guess I ought to ask you one question. What do you see yourself doing here in a year? What skills would you use to benefit the tribe once you're settled in and used to things 'round here? I guess that's two questions." She looked at him evenly, a grin beginning to spread across her face. He'd make a good member, she felt sure of it. Ember wondered to herself what type of animal he would acquire as a spirit guide, when that time came.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: --

The female started to grin, showing aproval and welcoming the brand new member. Actually, he felt lucky of not only finally finding a home, but for finding just the one that could accept him. Sure he had to remember that lucky day.

Still, he had another choice to make. What the black female was asking wassomething related to ranks, and that sure was an important matter. "Nah, it's okay to ask. Curiosity is a healthy thing, in moderate quantities... Why, I had never thought much about my skills... Well, I guess hunting is easy with this baby over here." He said, his pearly blue eyes moving to his back, where the oak crossbow layed still, dangerously easy to handle and use. "But also I can do some good food." He commented, remembering the days he would spend hours trying new cuts of meat, new combinations of spices and different recipes. If there was a rank for cooks or something, it sure would be worth a shot. "Anything like it for me?" The reddish male asked, his eyes questioning.

[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I will get you titled if he likes this rank Big Grin idea.

From what he said, Ember believed that he might make a good Tsisdu Kanati...the lowest tier of their hunter ranks. A bow like his would definitely come in use when it came to hunting, for sure! She was interested in learning more about the bow now that she was near the end of mastering her axe, and was always up for a challenge. The bow looked really intriguing. "We do have a rank for hunters, if that's the path that ya seek. The Tsisdu Kanati rank. The prey I have hunted 'round these parts tastes okay, but I would be interested in knowin' how to make it taste better if there are ways, too."

She wondered whether he would be interested in teaching her things about the bow, but kept her mouth shut for the time being. Ember wanted him to think about this before he replied, to decide if such a rank was suited to him. Then she would be able to accept him, and could begin showing him sleeping-places.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Yep, I was thinking of the hunting ranks when I created him ^.~ Sorry, tiny post XP

Hunter, huh? It sounded good for the wandering male. After so many years surviving all alone, his skills should put on some benefits for the tribe.

"Sounds good to me, ma'am." He replied with an excited nod. Suddenly, all he wanted was to spring to the chilling day and find some place of his own and get started. After all, it was winter, and prey should be scarce. Every ounce of food was welcome, but he would make sure that the food would have some good taste. Who enjoys eating frozen cardboard? No one, for sure.

[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Done ^_^ and Finished!

She smiled back at him, nodding. She was pretty much warmed up, and they could leave whenever he felt he was ready to go. The dark female was glad to have been the one to discover him so that they could talk and so that he could make the decision about joining Aniwaya without feeling pressure, making his own choice. She would see him around the packlands, she felt sure, which also made her feel a bit happier.

Her grin went all the way up to her pale green eyes as she made for the door, looking back at Louis. "You'll love it here. I do. Let's head out and look for a place for you to stay..unless you like this place. It's up to you." She'd definitely come back the next day or the day after that to visit him, too.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.