Age2 months
LuperciOrtus
Species Pure Wolf.
Soul Grade----
Home & RankCrimson Dreams - Deputy Sergeant
Physical Appearance
General
EyesGolden eyes.
Coloration brownish orange with some darker points on her back and ear tips. Chest, chin, cheeks, neck, belly, feet, and underside of tail are white specific white "eyebrow" spots over both eyes.
Form PreferenceLupus since she doesn't know how to shift yet.
Height & WeightLupus: 95lbs, 30in tall, 5ft in. long(excluding tail)
Secui: 200lbs, 3in tall, 5ft long

Optime: 220lbs, 6ft 4in tall
Clothing Nada
AccessoriesBlack and white Striped tie
Scars• None so far
Tattoos She'll be getting some eventually, details
PiercingsGetting these too, Location
Personality
Demeanor Sophia is kind and caring, her father and mother always did stress politeness, but her parents also stressed strength and determination. She is all of this, as well as her own person underneath. She is mentally stable, and clear minded, even when she would be "under the influence". She's cautious, but in a strong way, and she's analytical. She's mentally strong, and her voice is not afraid to show her strength. One would consider her to be a leader in her later years because of her natural ability to persuade others in her odd suggestive ways.
TraitsPretty Rave Girl.
Speech
General Style Her voice is beautiful. It's like silk touching skin, though it does have a slight edge to it, letting one know when she is serious and when she is kidding. Her tongue could be used as a weapon, and she knows it. She has a very beautiful singing voice, comparable to a siren's own songs.
Expressions• "Dadddyyyy, stop hugging meee!"

• "Hey, I'm going this way. You coming?"

• "PLUR!"
Beliefs & Ideals
SexualityHeterosexual (?)
ReligionSophian -Believes in herself.
Prejudices Bugs are disgusting to her. Though butterflies and fireflies aren't included.
General Philosophy"PLUR- Peace, Love, Unity, Rave/Respect."
Lifestyle & Behavior
Residence Crimson Dreams Parents den.
Favorite HauntsComing....
Hobbies Dancing, raving, singing, leading.
HabitsShe twitches her tail a lot.
Substances She's a good little girl right now...
Abilities
SkillsSkill name description
Strengths coming
Weaknesses coming
Family
AncestryMaternal Grandmother: Amata Marino

Maternal Grandfather: Serge Russo

Mother: Ghita Marino

Paternal Grandfather: Ares Knight

Paternal Grandmother: Taka Angel

Father: Jazper Knight
GenerationSiblings:

__ Aro Marino

Cousins:

__ Cambria Marino [alive], Amata Sadira [alive], Gotham Phoenix [alive], Lucia Marino [alive], Rio Marino [alive], Harlowe D'Angelo [alive], Capricia D'Angelo [alive]
Childrenby Character Name

__ Child1, Child2, Child 3
DescendentsGrandchildren by Character Name

__ Grandchild1, Grandchild2, Grandchild 3
History
RelationshipsSouls

__ Jazper Knight — Daddyyyy.....

Ghita Marino —Mama!

Aro Marino — Brother!

CombatGame Name

__ Character — Significance
- Born in Crimson Dreams on 'Souls to Ghita Marino and Jazper Knight along with her brother, Aro Marino.
Blank character sheet courtesy of Sie. Character © Jacoby
[/html]
[html]
style="font-family:arial; font-size:11px; color:#ced0d0; line-height:15px;
padding:10px; padding-top:480px; background-image:
url(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... rtable.png);
background-color:#004200; background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For sophia. <3 Touch and die

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the
things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize
who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I
mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if
you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I
am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving
almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else
could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come
over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a
bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the
way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're
talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you
don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want.
Totally your choice.

Sometimes I don't know why I try style="color:#608885">Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get
by
And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... kgreen.png); background-color:#1a901a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

©table code and image to jacoby; This is Sophia's table. Touch it and you'll be the one saying the above. Beastial

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... adance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

©table code and image to jacoby; This is Sophia's table. Touch it and die.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... phones.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... skgirl.png); background-color:#825e38; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: This table was going to be a freebie, but I liked to too much, mauhahah.

Their mother had kept them in today. It was very cold outside, and the snow had been pretty deep, so today was the day that they stayed inside of the mansion and listen to stories. Their father had left earlier, to watch the borders of Crimson Dreams. She wondered why her daddy had to check the borders a lot, but she accepted it no less. She would like for him to stay home all day and play with her and Aro, but if he was home all day, how could Aro and her sneak off when momma was busy doing other things as well? The young girl was oh-so devious at times. Her brother was worse than she was though. The male had been known for sneaking off, Sophia only going "Ninja" every once and awhile when she wasn't "totzsky" wrapped up in what her mom was doing. Some of the things that Ghita did around the mansion were pretty standard things, but they were also pretty interesting. Plus...she liked to look at her mother's piercings. They were so cool! She had already decided that she wanted some when she was older.

[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! Freebie #5; I would like to keep the text on this one.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

[html]
ooc speech

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

"speech"
[/html]

[html]

Sophia

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. "Morbi urna eros," facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. "Morbi urna eros," facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.sophia001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7aff00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sophia001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#d2eabc; text-align:right;}
.sophia001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sophia001 {margin:0 auto; width:373px; background-color:#4a0300; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hia001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2eabc; padding: 200px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#d2eabc; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hiatab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Pretty Rave Gurl

speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

[Image: babehsophie.png]
105 x 200- © Jacoby

[Image: sophieyoung-1.png]
131 x 200 - © Jacoby

[Image: sophiaheadyellow.png]
159 x 194- © Jacoby

[Image: sophiaeyeavi.png]
200 x 197- © Jacoby

[Image: sophialayavi.png]