SoSuWriMo
do LA threads between your own characters count? Like the DaVi/Zana backstory ones I've started? for the time they are in Eire..
Yes, they count.
Another stupid question, can I just post the grand total for my posts in the threads by myself instead of posting the number for each post in them?

I have them all saved in a word document so I know the actual totals.. I'm just adding the Firefly threads separate with their totals as well...

or do you want me to go back to each post and write the total for the contest. Tongue I can.. oneday... if I have to.
Thread totals is fine, though you'd need to be sure that every post in the thread took place in January.
So a thread that was started in December you can't use the posts made AFTER January 1st for the contest? or did I just get confused.

I'm SORRY I make everything harder than it needs to be.. I'm horrible at complication simple matters..
...what. XD You can only use posts made between January 2nd and January 31st* for SoSuWriMo.

* or, if you prefer, January 1st and January 30th. The point being, 30 consecutive days in the month of January. :>
lol, I meant like threads that were started in December.. if the thread is still going into January, the posts made in January count, right?

Which I think you just answered that.. but that's what I meant. :p

I'll post my totals when I get back on my home computer.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t3n...g3w&output=html

50,764/50,000

done. will update all links tomorrow.
Will there be one upcoming for February as well? I would love to participate, but I'm afraid we're already in mid January and it'll be a little late on my end to join. :o
No, this will be an annual event. :>

And I've seen people make ridiculous comebacks in NaNoWriMo, so it's certainly still possible for SoSuWriMo as well. x3
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tU_...qsg&output=html

I r done n0w. Big Grin
Soo.. because it make me cringe to think about it..

Do Sosu posts count towards pack game posts? x.x
Ask your pack leaders. But I would think so.
5,446/50,000 FAIL.

can we do this again soon? :/
There's another one set for the same time next year, so far as I'm aware. :3
Yes, SoSuWriMo will be an annual event from now on, even January 2-31. c: