leader plz?-Tell Me What the Rain Knows [J] (open)
(I hope I did this right ^^' sorry for the constant editing too!)

Character Name: Fritz Jan Kaiser
Character Birthdate (including year): December 13, 2008
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Species: Coyote
A secondary form of contact: poetsbrokenquill (AIM) antiquepoet@hotmail.com(MSN)
How you found 'Souls: Through Marik

Initial post: Wandering around the outside of the pack territory he wasn’t sure what he was looking for but he had a feeling he could be closer than he thought. The scarred coyote was in his Lupus form, preferring that form at the moment even if he loved being in the Optime form. Walking on the ground he wasn’t as alert as he should be but honestly he didn’t care. All he wanted was to find a new life for him, to start over with people who may be accepted him as he was. Smiling slightly he couldn’t help but feel happy being away from his own pack, from his own family? Why did his father hate the fact he was gay? Just because he loved males and not females to pregnant and make more pups didn’t justify what his father did! Huffing slightly the coyote shook his head as he. Shaking his head he continued on his walk into a territory, but like he knew that.

He was too busy thinking about other things then being as alert as he should be. Sighing he glanced over to the side with his good eye then the other. Well it seemed no one was here but then he swore he smelled a familiar scent as he walked along the shores of the beach. It was a scent that despite the mixture of salt in the air and the pungent scent of seaweed that littered the sands he was trudging on, he swore he could smell a familiar scent. Maybe there were other coyotes around? Was that the smell he was sniffing out? No, this smell wasn’t animal and as he looked up he spotted the clouds were very dark and his ears flattened against the back of his skull as he saw how darkened they were. Almost as if the gates of hell were going to unleash something drastic onto the land.

Turning his head he gazed upon the ocean, the waves were getting higher and higher as if the oncoming storm was forcing it to rise so high. Watching the waves he sat down on the sands, his tail wagging at the awesome suspense happening around him before the rain fell. Sure he probably shouldn’t be sitting and waiting for a tempest to begin, but he couldn’t help it. Even if it was slightly cold outside he had his fur to keep him warm and he needed a good bath. With the blood still coated in his fur he didn’t stop once to bathe in the waters. Instead he moved on, taking a drink here and there, hunting for some food but otherwise he was just moving on. He needed to start a new life from scratch but he wondered if anyone would allow him to join with the condition he was in. Shrugging his shoulders he knew he could watch pups if he had to, that’s what he did at his old pack. Watch the newborns while the parents went off to find food and things.

Also he had knowledge of healing, having spent some of his boring days with the shaman of the group. His pack was very into traditions, and they kept to the more nature ways of life than anything else. Smiling he had two things he was good at and he hoped they were enough to join. Finally after a long while of gazing at the roaring waves he turned on his heels and began his walk. Suddenly he heard a crash and jumped slightly, pausing in his walk. What on earth was that?! He looked up to the skies and saw lightning whip it’s electric whip across the clouds. Then the roar of thunder crashed into the scene and he sighed. Oh thank goodness, he thought it was something much worse than thunder. Smiling once more he picked up where he started Fritz’s legs shaking slightly from the scare. Yes he was quite pathetic wasn’t he?

Walking along the sandy shore he finally felt the water droplet he was waiting for. More began to multiply until finally the cloud broke and the rain poured on him. Smiling happily the coyote was a strange one wasn’t he? Tail wagged as he began to enjoy the old bloodstains rolling off his fur and he rolled in the sand to help shake it off. Rubbing his back on the sands side to side he probably looked strange but hey strange was good wasn’t it? Tongue rolled out of his mouth as he tasted the water falling. Ah nothing like a good rain to put you back in a good mood.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ighway.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:267px; background-position:top center; background-color:#140906; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#F57F23; line-height:16px">
        Here, still here. Didn't he tell himself he would be somewhere else by now? Although Marik was taken care of--confirmed by the Beta female's howl--Anselm couldn't shake the utter strangeness of the entire ordeal. The coast was almost always a dead spot, but now that someone new had actually turned up there, he couldn't help but increase his patrols through the area. The Caelum was a creature of habit, but he was also adaptable: if he began to observe things that didn't match the trend, he'd work himself around it. Here, it came in the form of postponing his journey to Halifax (and perhaps Crimson Dreams)--he'd stick around another day or two and do some more rounds first.

The first day had yielded the typical "nothing," and then he was tempted to relax. He almost didn't consider that leg of the boundary separating Inferni from the rest of the world on this second day, but something in the back of his mind nagged at him and he decided to go anyway. Sure enough, today there was yet another coyote male. Whether he was more enthralled by his own instincts or made more paranoid that they were correct was more or less in the air, but none of these things would show on the surface. He approached with a steady gait and a sharp eye, examining the potential recruit curiously.

The other seemed typical in appearance; sand and white dusted in grey and black, some scars. Fairly petite (at least relative to the three quarter wolf hybrid that was Anselm), but nothing that struck him as too odd on the surface. "You folks rising out of the sea itself, lately?" he pressed, although the words were probably somewhat cryptic to the stranger. His red eyes peered up and down the dirty beach before settling back on the coyote. He supposed they were just rounding the outer edge of the peninsula, hugging the coast before they stumbled upon the border--but why anyone would see Drifter Bay and not go the route of Halcyon was beyond him. Maybe they just didn't know better.

Hey, that mostly looks good! Big Grin The onnnnly thing to keep in mind, is that the board is set in Nova Scotia, Canada. A thunderstorm in the winter would be exceedingly rare, and this time of year they're more likely to see snow or freezing rain.
[/html]
(Ha I wondered. Sorry for that. I think I’ll need to research more. And it’s been awhile since I’ve played canine too so sorry if things seem shaky! Ah well it can be a surprise rain! Or just ignored. ^^’)

Having to admit he felt much better about his fur he got up with a content smile on his face. Body stretched slightly as he shook it suddenly. Sand particles flew off him as he shook ferociously so he can get most of it off. Well he looked a bit better; there wasn’t as much blood on him as there was before. But he was content and just as happy as anyone could be despite darker things that had happened recently in his life. As he came up he suddenly heard a voice and with his good eye he glanced at Anslem and grinned. It had been forever since he had talked to someone that wasn't himself and his tail wagged happily to have company. Being new and having had to do some things to even get a boat ride that he wasn’t proud of, he landed on the bay by sheer fault of not having money to get taken anywhere else. However the coyote was just glad to see the stranger, even though he probably should be wary just in case. Yet of course the young coyote was going to ignore his senses slightly for sheer welcome of someone to talk to.

Tilting his head he wasn’t sure how to respond to the other’s question. In fact Fritz had to admit he was slightly confused by it. Ah well he’ll just try his best to respond. “Well….that’d be cheaper than getting a boat I’m sure!” Grinning even bigger now his tail continued to wag, his words probably made no sense at all but oh well. A thick German accent laced his childish voice, but he himself did not really speak the language. He didn’t bother since his parents spoke it to each other whenever they wanted to talk privately and he was around. Oh sure he knew some German don’t get him wrong, he just didn’t bother with it much. Yawning slightly he didn’t realize how exhausted he was until he was with another canine and seeing how much better they must look than he must. This one was defiantly bigger than him though and he felt sheepish all of a sudden. Despite being a runt and there for smallish in size he hadn’t really thought about size for the longest time. Not since he was much younger.

“Uhm….are you a native here?” Voice was sheepish as he wondered if this fellow canine knew where he was. It sounded as though the other might but one just never knew these days. Fritz stayed where he was, not moving close to the other at all. If anything he didn’t want the other to think him offensive or rude. But he was curious about where he was and wanted to know before anything more was said and done. All he knew was that he was in Canada. “I’m new and well I think I’m lost or actually I don’t know where I should be going at all!” He giggled a little as he knew it must’ve sounded ridiculous. But it was the truth; Fritz had landed here with no knowledge of where to go or what to do save for joining a new pack and trying to be useful. If he could be useful at all and he hoped maybe here he could be. In his home he was considered worse than an Omega, and that was pretty bad as far as ranking went.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">no biggie! Big Grin if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or IM (handle found on extended profile in Profile Forum)
@&#&$Inferni was a lighthouse in the night for all of coyote kind, quite possibly the only one on the entire peninsula of Nova Scotia. As such, they saw all sorts of canines, ranging from the tentative and broken, to the rowdy and vicious, and, in rare cases like this one, the travel-weary and relieved. Perhaps the clan marked the final destination for some of these folks--regardless, the expression of good will seemed genuine and Anselm felt comfortable drawing in closer for conversation. He kept a comfortable distance, however, and for the time being remained on his feet. Although he wouldn't be snippy with a well-mannered fellow, he was still somewhat impatient to return to his garage. He'd put off the trip for two days already.
@&#&$It was the other's accent that would surprise him most. Apparently, Germany was exporting coyotes by the boatload. This one looked nothing like either of the two brothers, but the coincidence was too irresistible to ignore. "You wouldn't happen to know Cotl or Marik, would you?" he wondered vaguely, holding no expectations for the answer. If he went to Europe and others started asking if he knew some random people from Canada, he'd be giving them weird looks. Still, the condensed time line with which the Germans had arrived tripped him off to the fact that deeper ties might exist. And if they didn't, it was no matter. Anselm liked this coyote already; that he used humour suggested confidence, but that he seemed to know his place suggested intelligence, too. Confidence meant nothing on a fool.

@&#&$"I suppose I might've been doctored in at this point," he said with an arched brow, though his mouth had parted in a canine grin. Anselm had grown up a distance from where they stood now--one that by all rights took two weeks to cover--but he'd considered this territory his home for nearly three years now, two under Inferni's banner. "Well, I can't really guess what you're looking for," he offered further, "but if you're interested in coyotes, you've reached the first and last stop. South and south-west of here are all wolves, some of them hostile." He shrugged--he wasn't trying to scare the yearling, but a fair warning seemed prudent. "This clan is Inferni; I'm Anselm." Introductions, too, seemed appropriate.
[/html]
(Thanks! I shall because I am sure I’ll have a few before long. X3 But thanks for your kindness!)

He had been lost and not lost at the same time, if that made any sense. Yet he was quite happy with how things were going. The other didn’t seem to mind him and in truth Fritz didn’t mind the other at all. Even though many may seem to be of a crazier or more insane line, the good news was that this coyote was of a happy insanity. Well maybe he wasn’t too insane as others but still he wasn’t all there sometimes. Sitting down as the other seemed to not mind the distance he curled his wagging tail around him. It was good to be able to talk to someone who could answer back. During his trip he was by himself and in the end he didn’t know what to do save for all he could do was chat with his self. If he had another week of talking to himself he was sure he’d become just as insane as the rest of the crazies he knew of.

Eyes widened at the mention of Marik and Cotl, especially the mention of Marik and he grinned even wider. “Yeah I do! Especially Marik…” Voice was thoughtful and loving as he spoke Marik’s name out into the open. Marik had doesn’t so much for him, not just sleep with him but opened a whole new door. He was the reason why the coyote had the strength to run away from his family when he had the chance to do it. “Is…is Marik here?” He questioned the other as he stood up in his excitement. His tail was wagging like crazy now as he stared at the stranger with hope. It would be great to be somewhere new with someone he knew. Fritz was now determined to stay in this area of that’s where Marik was. He didn’t know but if this coyote knew of him or his brother than surely they were close by? Yes, he defiantly had a good feeling now he did the right thing coming here.

Tilting his head he just smiled at the other, his heart racing in joy at having possibly found someplace. Even if the other was just a loner or in a pack that might not want him, he still would hang out in hopes he could see Marik. It would be great to tell him what he did and it was all thanks to the German hybrid. Most of his life has been where he was treated like crap, other times it just was dull. But now he was having an adventure of his own and he couldn’t help but feel true joy from it. “Well I’m looking to join a pack. I’ve left my old one....f-for reasons…” Voice was spoken sadly and he stuttered them slight. It was painful to talk about it and he quickly changed expressions at the mention of wolves. “Hmmm I don’t think wolves would like me much anyway. So I think I’ll stick around here if I can.” He grinned as he wasn’t sure if someone owned this land or not.

Then the other confirmed it as he mentioned the Inferni clan and the little coyote couldn’t up but walk closer to Anselm. “You think they will accept a coyote like me into their pack?” Smiling as the other introduced himself he wagged his tail. “I’m Fritz Kaiser, but Fritz will do!” He was so excited as he wondered if this coyote clan would accept him. Twirling in a circle in excitement he finally stopped after three times and looked upon Anselm with glee. “I really would try hard for the clan. I want to prove myself of worth. No matter the job.” His voice was serious but filled with happiness as he wanted to tackle Anselm with bunch of licks of joy. But he would control himself. Not many take kindly to random licks of thanks.
[html]

He's so happy and cute! XD -Squishes him.- You should edit "leader needed" into your title now.

#$%@Sometimes life was funny. He wasn't entirely certain what the odds were for an event like this, but he felt they were either substantial or trivial. Was a port opening up right outside their back door? Given the geography of the peninsula it seemed a little unlikely--if anything, boats would encounter the eastern coast long before this one. Here, they had to actually make their way up into the bay before they could dock. Although things had been working out fine so far, he wasn't sure he liked the idea of this stretch of beach getting so much attention. It was fast becoming yet another boundary in need of frequent patrol--meaning more work for the coyotes. They could no longer take seaside boundaries for granted.

#$%@"Yeah," he confirmed, taking note of the other's excitement but thinking little of it. "He just showed up two days ago; I'm sort of surprised by the influx of foreign traffic," he added, tone suggesting that an explanation was in order. "Do you anticipate a major port to be developed in this area, or is this all dumb luck?" How big were the crews that manned these ships, anyway? Surely they needed captains, navigators, and deckhands--in his mind, shipping across the entire Atlantic was no trivial thing. The fact that two boats had come to their little pocket of North America within the past week was more astounding than anything.

#$%@The coyote spoke again; on a less happy-go-lucky individual, unidentified reasons would make him suspicious. The other seemed genuinely uncomfortable, however, and he decided not to press the issue. Very few even mentioned their old lives on the border; they came here to start fresh, anyway. The question confused him for a moment, and he squinted a moment before laughing a bit. "Oh; yeah. I don't think it'll be an issue. I know I don't look the part, but this place was founded by coyotes for coyotes. We've managed to accumulate a lot of hybrids over the years; I'm mostly here 'cause my cousin runs the joint," he said, hoping it made a little more sense now for the male.
#$%@"At any rate, reasonable dedication is usually all we ask. I'll give a ring for one of the leaders now." With that, he tossed back his head and let out a brief call for either Kaena or Gabriel.

table by Amber <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count::

The sound of the howl rang out over the coyote land, low and beckoning. The silver-furred hybrid lifted her head from her resting position in her cave, glancing to the entrance with a single golden eye. There was still dim, gray light filtering through the cave's entrance; night hadn't fallen just yet. From the pale, sickly color of the light, the hybrid woman could tell there was some kind of precipitation going on, and she made a face, wrinkling her scarred muzzle as she considered for a moment almost ignoring the call—had it been anyone other than Anselm, she might have let it go, leaving the joiner duties to Gabriel to fulfill. The silvery woman knew, however, that her behavior over these last several months had left her in an especially precarious position, especially considering that no one knew the truth behind her actions, the reasoning for her strange ways.

Drawing herself up from the stone bedding area, the silver-furred coyote moved slowly out of the cave, blinking in the cold rain that was falling, grunting as she lifted her lip in a snarl. It was cold enough for snow now, yet Mother Nature insisted on twisting and turning things this way and that, always throwing some wild and unexpected pitch at her creatures. Perhaps it was the fault of the humans with all their chemicals and tainting of the earth; it did not take a mere two decades for the earth to recover from nearly three hundred years of hard abuse. The coyote's pace increased to a quick clip as she headed toward the borders, eager to curl back up in her warm, dry cave after attending to her duty. A low, growling thunderbolt rumbled through the area, goading her even faster. Before long, she could smell Anselm weakly through the water, as well as an unidentified male coyote.

The hybrid came to a stop before the pair of coyotes, her golden eye darting from one to another, first dipping her head toward Anselm in a greeting, offering him a vague smile. She had neglected their friendship in the last few weeks, she knew, and she almost expected anger—or at least indifference—from the Caelum. The newer coyote received a sharper eye and a longer look, as the silver-furred Centurion sized him up. "What do we have here?" she asked, directing this question to the both of them—whoever answered first, it mattered not to Kaena.

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]
Life was very funny indeed. The way he traveled here was an interesting especially for someone who didn’t have money on them. He had traveled from Germany to the Netherlands, then to the United Kingdom and then to Ireland where he got someone with a boat to take him to Canada. Having no money Fritz had to do other things to earn the boat ride but it wasn’t like the coyote cared all too much about it. The journey had been long and it seemed to have taken forever to get to Canada. And then when he was dropped off, the man took his boat and left him alone to face the wilderness. Not that he was scared of the wilderness or anything like that considering his family lived in a more natural way. Besides, his father didn’t believe in things like money or anything of the sort so Fritz doubted he’d be able to get a cent from the man. Aside from being disowned pretty much. If it weren’t for Marik, he probably would be stuck in a dull life of preserving nature and things. It was definitely something the young coyote did not want to do for his entire life.

Tilting his head he noted that the other just mentioned Marik showed up two days ago. That made him wonder about how the other brother got here. Did Cotl come alone earlier on? Hm, he was gonna have to ask why they left their home-when and if Fritz got to see them. “I am not sure. I had to do things differently. I got a man to take me in his boat. All I can say is I am not leaving this place ever. I was seasick half the time. Not fun.” Giggling again he was very excited now. His journey had been a long and exhausting one. Fritz couldn’t stop running though; he knew he had to get far away. There was no way he could as he had to escape, had to leave his home. Hopefully his father didn’t send anyone after him, but if he did well the young coyote wasn’t going to go. He was adamant that he would stay here now and if rejected well, he’ll…manage he supposed. Though, he was rather nervous about attempting to join a wolf pack in the end. They could easily rip him to shreds if they disliked him.

Nodding his head he couldn’t help but smile at those words. “That’s cool. I’m all for mixes.” Despite his father’s ideal of pure bloods, Fritz had always been for mixes and whatnot. As long as it was canine and even then if not, he didn’t care. He counted people for who they were in the inside, not on the out. “I’ll be as loyal as well as…something that lasts a very long time.” Smiling he listened to the other howl and he waited nervously for one of the leaders. He hoped he’d make a good impression on them. Shifting his paws slightly in anticipation he sighed looking down. Maybe he would seem too pathetic to one of the leaders if not both. Ears drooped slightly but he perked up when he saw another canine coming their way. This must be one of the leaders!

His tail out of habit wagged as he spotted her then he felt that nervousness once more. Looking to the ground he pawed the dirt underneath him slightly. “Uhm…. Hello ma’am I’m Fritz Kaiser…” He spoke, trying to hide his nervousness but his shyness beat him to it. Tail was dropped as he tried to control his wagging and he tried his best to look harmless (though he didn’t need help) and not at all wanting to impose on the leader. Of course he really hoped he was acceptable. Despite all the scars and few patches of dry blood he’ll clean off later.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ce_top.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:135px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#CDCEC8; text-align:justify; font-family:times; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; color:#9C1900;">
      Ah; so maybe these journeys were not made in the grand ships he envisioned. He supposed the vessels would still need to be sturdy enough to withstand the stormy seas and big enough to carry adequate supplies of fresh water and food, but the boat Fritz came on seemed as if it belonged to more of a random hobbyist than a business-minded captain. His nose crinkled slightly at the mention of sickness and he offered a sympathetic wag of his tail. "Yeah; don't reckon I'll ever be cut out for such a trip myself." He listened as the other spoke again and simply nodded. These days, it seemed rare to find anyone with an intact pedigree--eventually, he supposed the whole population would be a homogeneous mix.

Before he could dwell on it much longer Kaena arrived (presumably from the caves). Hers was nearby and he wasn't awfully surprised that she was the one to respond. He offered a few cursory wags of his tail and a dip of his head in greeting--he honestly hadn't noticed her absence. Anselm was all to content to occupy himself with his own projects and goals; perhaps if he was the sort to grow bored and lonely he'd be more offended that they'd temporarily fallen out of touch, but for now it just seemed like business as usual.

"Yet another German import, but he swears it ain't a conspiracy," he offered the subleader with a toothy grin. "He apparently knows both Cotl and Marik; definitely seems okay in my book," he concluded with a shrug. The other continued to behave very respectfully and he saw no reason whatsoever for Kaena to turn him away. It was fairly standard to experience an influx of drifters at the start of winter as they sought food and shelter, but having another set of eyes and ears for the clan could only work to their benefit.

Everyone's belt tightened in the colder months but this area didn't experience the extreme famines like his birth-pack did. The other was a little scraped up but seemed no worse for the wear, too--an able-bodied male was always a valuable addition to their ranks.
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... bottom.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:140px; background-position:top center; line-height:12px; ">
-hi5s for all- we kick ass. XD
[/html]
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count:: 337

Oddly enough, it was the stranger who spoke first, surprising Kaena. Some newcomers preferred to allow the ranked coyote to speak first, but such a forward speech from the newer canine certainly showed some kind of initiative. He introduced himself as one Fritz Kaiser, and offered little else to her. The silvery Centurion noted his demeanor, which seemed somewhat subdued—physically, he was a smaller sort of canine, but he did not appear to be in any sort of desperate shape. The ash-colored coyote was somewhat wary of those who came to their borders pleading an extreme case; too many newcomers were eager to use the clan to recuperate and pass along on their merry way, contributing nothing back to the clan that had made them healthy and strong again.

It had struck her as strange that the other coyote would be on this part of their land, and the hybrid turned her head toward Anselm, not yet introducing herself as she listened to the Caelum speak. A coal-dipped ear flicked at the mention of Cotl and Marik; the silver-furred woman had yet to meet the latter, but she knew from Anselm's brief words with her the prior day just who he was. It did seem strange to her that there would be this sudden Germanic influx, but the silver-furred Centurion was simply not about to complain about a potential source of members. If all of Germany wished to settle over here and side with Inferni, hell—it was much better for them. "Thanks, Anselm," the hybrid said, punctuating the statement with half a smile. "As for you, Fritz," she said, pausing to add emphasis to her statement. "I am Kaena Lykoi. Anselm thinks you're okay, you're probably okay. Anything you feel I need to know before I hand you a rank and send you on your way?" The silver-furred coyote trusted the Caelum's judgement, and this left the moment open-ended enough for Fritz to offer his own weaknesses or strengths if he thought they deserved highlight.

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]
Word Count: 657

He grinned at Anselm’s response, but only spoke with a wag of his tail. However he kept quiet, wanting to show his respect in any form he can. It was so hard for the young coyote to keep himself from bursting with joy. Maybe he has really found his pack after all! Keeping his demeanor calm and non-threatening he really was trying. That was a good thing wasn’t it? Sure his father back home would have been disgusted by his show of submissiveness but ah well. Who cared what that old dog thought of anyway? Smiling timidly toward the two he felt happy here anyway. Anselm seemed like he was a new friend and the female seemed nice as well! He was certain she was. It was hard for Fritz to doubt people. Indeed he was an oddball of a coyote having faith in others and finding the good in all if he can. Which he always could at some point-though back home he wasn’t sure if there was any goodness at all.

Feeling his cheeks grow hot he hoped it didn’t seem weird a third German entered the lands. If it was weird he’d understand them not trusting him. Especially if it involved a certain Marik-but ah, one could say Fritz was a Marik fan boy. However winter never bothered him, he actually liked the coldness compared to the hot muggy summer days he had experienced. Living in the dark forests of Germany also helped him getting used to the cold. And though he was a bit worse for wear looking, he would fix himself up so he wouldn’t be too much a burden on them. That was something he didn’t want to be ever again was a burden. He was going to dedicate himself to this pack and maybe bring a little sunshine into the gray winter. Besides, he thought Canada was rather beautiful from what he has seen and was content to stay even if rejected.

Luckily for Kaena, Fritz wasn’t one of those who plead extreme cases or would use pity to get their way. In fact he hated being pitied on and probably wouldn’t ever mention his past to anyone. In fact he was going to push it out of his mind and begin a new life here, forgetting everything that happened if he could do so. Tail wagged slightly out of habit as the leader spoke. His coyote ears perking up as he listened to her intently, a gaze of complete joy could be seen and it was obvious he was shaking from excitement. Oh he was trying his best to keep himself from tackling her with licks to. Must not tackle with licks! “Well I’m fairly good at using natural resources for medicine. I learned from the shaman in my old pack. I am also fairly good at baby-sitting. And even though I am not the strongest, or the most graceful being out there I will try really hard. This I can assure you. You’ll probably get sick of me bothering you all with asking what I can do to help.” He grinned knowingly because he knew that was what was going to happen.

“But I think otherwise that’s pretty much it.” He spoke happily, his tail wagging to and fro as he spoke. Really he was going to try his hardest to help out if they would accept his offer. At his old pack no one would give him the time of day except to remind him of how useless he was. Only the shaman and the pups made him feel not so useless. But now he can change all that here. And prove that he’s not just another worthless run trying to pass through life without doing a single thing. Besides, doing nothing was really boring and he honestly could not do anything with all the energy he seemed to carry. Being the overly hyperactive creature that he is.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Anselm's ears perked up noticeably at the notion of a medic. He'd recently acquired a number of books on medicinal herbs--the only problem being the book was written by humans, for humans. "You know, I'm gonna start a greenhouse up soon," he said, addressing neither in particular before turning his gaze explicitly to Fritz, "and I think someone with an existing knowledge of medicine would be extremely helpful--else I won't know what to grow." Up until now, his plan had been to seek out as many of the purported drugs as possible and find some unwitting guinea pig. He'd start with extremely small doses, of course, but sometimes it didn't take much for the body to reject something as toxic.

@&#&$Not only was this plan bad for public relations, it was also wildly inefficient. Anselm would prove much better at cultivating the plants than actually knowing how to use them, anyway--should they be made into a balm or a tea? Should they be dried out before use or kept fresh? Were there certain parts that were okay, but others that were not? Which were more effective, and which were just a waste of valuable real estate in the greenhouse? He'd figure out all of these things through research and experimentation eventually, but having the option to just ask somebody seemed like a lot less work.
@&#&$As for the rest he had little input. Inferni's sole resident youth was already pretty mature as far as he knew--Anselm couldn't really remember a time when the clan was overrun with small children (having not yet been present during Kaena's mad birthing sprees). Obviously nothing stopped more from popping up in the future, however, and he supposed that having such a resource available was hardly a bad thing. If there were puppies in the clan, they would need people like Fritz and Rikka to herd them to safety in case of an attack. The heavens knew that some madmen were not above the slaughter of those too young to possibly be guilty.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +341
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your
profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up . Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Heeeey. Big Grin Feel free to add yourself to the residence list once Fritz settles down. :B I'm gonna go make your title request now, feel free to start posting![/html]