I am having of the question
Better to ask here. This is the plot I had in mind for Brooklyn:

I had planned that she would come to AniWaya because of dreams she's been having of an older wolf telling her to go on a journey. Basically, it would be sort of a spirit guide in the form of her grandfather (James and I discussed this a while ago).

She wouldn't move to AW, but she'd speak to Ember and such about guidance. Her grandfather wouldn't be speaking to her directly, like spirit guides do and she would only communicate with him directly in her dreams. She'd simply sense his presence in the waking world, sort of like him protecting her from harm. Is this allowed at all? Please let me know if things could be tweaked to make it work Big Grin
This would be fine as long as it isn't called a "spirit guide" since he's more of a ghost than anything else. ^^ You call him a "guardian" or even "angel" if you want, but just not "spirit guide." He also can't actually protect her from any physical harm, though it would be okay if he alerted her of dangers as long as it isn't overt/abused. :3
Yeah, I wouldn't call him that, I was thinking she'd call him either by name (which I've yet to think up) or just "ghost". In the case of alerting, I'm thinking more like advice, like "I wouldn't say that if I were you" rather than spider sense is tingling or something. That falls too close to god-modding for my liking.

Thank you Kiri! <3 Big Grin