You Gotta Fight For Your Right To PARTY
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... adance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Anyone want to play with little sophie? SSWM: 224

The little puppy stretched her legs out. Her fluffy fur fluffed itself our because of the chill of the morning. She Had finally been old enough to see the world. I mean, sure, she had seen the world around her house that her Father and mother lived in, but she hadn't been out and seen the real world that was all around her. The adventurous little being was excited, and so she was quick to leave her Father's side, as well as her brother's to go off and wander around Crimson Dreams. She didn't want to worry her parents by going outside of the lands, so she planned on just wandering around CD for awhile, maybe meet some puppies, or some cool adults. She slipped out of the house, only the sound of her padding paws disappearing into the slushing sounds of her padding into the snow.

The pup jumped through the deep snow as she continued to move on and on. She was determined to get pretty far from the house, but not going over the borders of course. She ended up being somewhere around the Old red barn. She had approached the large building, wondering what exactly had been inside of the barn, if anything at all. The Curious pup walked into the cracked door, and her golden orbs looked around. HELLOOOOO?!?!

------------------------

speak think walk

[/html]
OOC: hi there!
[html]

Almost right after Sophia called out into the barn, some rustling immediately came from some leftover hey in the yard, a small black figure darted out from the hay, causing the old yellowish strands to fall off the blurring creature in a long trail as th creature tackled into Sophia with astounding speed. Of course, now that they were face to face, Sophia could now probably see that it was none other than her brother and fellow pup, Aro Marino. He had hid in the barn when Sophia came in, thinking it was a bigger unknown wolf. However, seeing it was Sophia, the always rambunctious and energetic young lad couldn't help himself but to tackle his sister and surprise her, as was usually the nature of puppies. Although already, even at a young age, Aro was standing out more as a very outgoing and adventurous type. He had even woke up early today so as to go around and adventure, unlike his sister being more considerate for their parent's feelings, Aro had little to no regaurd for the such, thinking more about adventure and less about his own well-being. He was actually aiming to go out of the boarders, but found this barn and got much more curious about it then his current goal, so he had been in here all day playing in the hay.

"Hey sis!" Aro said in a energetic voice after he tackled her, pulling away from her and then circling around her excitedly, his tail going a mile a minute. After jumping around a bit, he shook off a bitmore hay before asking "What'cha doin' out here? Actually, never mind, I don't care, come'ere and play in the hay with me!" He said as he scooped some up and threw it over her head, allowing it to rain down on her. He was being a typical brother to Sophia at this point, playful, overjoyed, and a bit of a jerk all at the same time, but he didn't mean to hurt her feelings even if he did so, he was just playing with her, that's all he really wanted to do right now. Though being a bit of a roughhouser wasn't always good in terms of playing nice.

words: 373

<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... adance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

YO! SSWM: 323

Yellow eyes widened as she heard the rustling of something in some hay to her left. Her tail and small body puffed up in defense as she looked at the pile of hay. Her small little fangs showed lightly as well, but only for a second before she was attacked! The larger ball of fluff that was her stupid brother had tackled her to the ground. Her golden orbs were wide eyed for a minute before she realized it was Aro.Hey sis! he exclaimed. Git offa' meh, ya' fat hairball. the feo told her brother, her little puppy paws pushing against her brother's chest to get him away. Ya' might drool on meh or somethings. the feo spoke before her brother went on to speak again. What'cha doin' out here? Actually, never mind, I don't care, come'ere and play in the hay with me! the male spoke before he finally got off of her. He could swear that he had to be the biggest puppy she's ever seen. But then again...She hadn't seen many other puppies. Still though, he was pretty big, and overbearing at times. It made little Sophia a little bit jealous that he got the size of their father though. She wished she was big so she could just stomp on everything like Aro did. But she had dancer's feet, and she was smaller than her gigantic brother. She wasn't going to be small forever though. She would probably be on the bigger side of the spectrum, for a female atleast.

She got up and shook her little pelt of the hay that had collected on it from being on the floor before she bounded after her brother. Aro threw the hay all over her, and she stopped mid-tracks and gave Aro a mean glare. It turned from a mean glare to a charge of all of her puppy strength into him, to make him fall back into the pile of hay that was like, ten times bigger than they were, even though Aro was fat and giganto.

------------------------

speak think walk

[/html]
OOC: sorry this is so late, my computer keeps crashing on me, so I post less and less frequently D:
[html]

Aro pouted playfully as his sister called him fat and attempted to push him off, he was getting used to her calling him fat, he was rather large for a pup, though that still made him pretty small compared to other wolves. This time he was able to shrug off the personal attack rather easily as he let himself be pushed away, rolling onto the ground before darting back towards the hay. He was glad his sister had showed up, although she was occasionally bitter and scolding of his aggressive and trouble making behavior, she was still the only sister he had, and one of his closest friends at the moment. Of course, by closest he means closest to his age group, meaning she is much more likely to play than the other wolves, who were much more likely to just leave Aro be.

Before Aro had a chance to jeer her sister again, he saw her dashing right towards him, attempting to tackle him into the hay pile. Aro could have stood his ground, he could have stopped her from tackiling him, grabbed her bythe scruff of the neck, then tossed her in, but that just wasn't as much fun. Instead, he fell limp when her body slammed into his, sending both of them careening into the hay, all to the sound of Aro's laughter. The hay was a soft landing spot to fall into, but the occasional prick from one of the straws would sometimes poke into Aro, to which he'd jump a little. He laughed again as he buried himself in the hay, obviously having tons of fun with this, e was actually beginning to get bored here until his sister showed up, but now that she did he had all sorts of games and things he could still do in here.

<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]