A new world for a new day
The female left the mansion in the quiet morning, racing the sun to dawn. She ran quietly down the snowy path, thinking to herself as she went along her way Ok, so today we have to get this letter to Xeris, at some point, just remember the directions on how to get to her. She made her way up a small hill, quickly climbing up in the powder. Finally, she made it too the top. Laidaria made her way over by a tree and sat down at its base, heaving, and pulled the letter out from her scarf pocket. She examined the pretty blue envelope that had the young girls scent all over it.

The corners were trimmed with gold and a blue ribbon threaded in and out of the sides. on the back was a gold seal of a locket, never broken, never touched. She turned it back around and looked at the who the letter was addressed to "Xeris.." she said the name quietly, wondering just who the female was. She looked up to see the sun rising over the horizon, the beautiful light bathed the entire landscape, off in the distance, the mansion was barely visible and even farther, the coast was barely visible. The light touched her fur, warming her even more, she smiled lightly and tucked the envelope back into her scarf pocket.

A sudden rustle behind her made the female jump, she turned quickly around and glared at whoever it was that had spooked her. "Whos there?" her rich, musical voice filled the air "Who are you show yourself."
[html]

Out of the bushes and rustling came a small black pup, who was while normally outgoing and aggressive, seemed more curious as he slipped out into the open and plodded to the female, his tail wagging quickly and his little eyes staring at her in interest."Hi! Are you new here?" The little wolf asked as he tried to stand a little taller, only making him look more absurd. He was, of course, very small compared to Laidaria, but it was obvious he hadn't seen that, nor had he bother to sniff out if she was friendly, or even think about running, it was all curiosity nowadays, and one day that would get him into trouble.

Aro had been going out more and more adventurous since his mother and father had let him outside the den, attempting to either meet people or go to dangerous spots. It seemed that either through ignorance and innocence that the boy had little to no fear, wandering around with nothing more then excitement for meeting new people and finding new adventures to explore. His sister had begun to do the same, and it was astounding that his parents hadn't brought him back yet, though they were certainly going to start trying.

"I'm Aro!" He then stated boldly, again not really knowing how manners work either, he was still rather young, not knowing how to behave with other people, as much as his parents taught him. "What's your name?" He continued to ask, seemingly bombarding the female with questions, not really letting her answer one question without him asking ten more to replace it. "I've been following you for a bit, where ya goin?" He proceeded to walk around the female, sniffing at what he could, mostly the ground and her feet, his tail now going a mile a minute as he searched, seemingly more excited then he was at first about meeting new people.

[/html]
A small pup emerged from the brush behind her. He was tiny and black, he reminded Laidaria of her days as a pup. She smiled half-heartedly and softened her gaze, she could tell from his scent he was a pup of the pack, though she wondered what on earth he was doing out this early. His curiosity made her smile even more, he didnt even check if she was a friendly, that would get him into trouble one day. She relaxed as he drew near and tried to seem alittle more..well more, she chuckled lightly as he began the questions.

Her gaze lowered slightly, good gravy he was as bad as Princess when it came to the questions. She patiently waited until he stopped for the moment. "Hello, Aro..." her musical voice a calming and friendly tone, she had no intention of hurting the tiny pup, rather she enjoyed his light, curious company. "My name is Laidaria, you may call me Aria if you like, yes I am new here, I was coming up here to watch the sunrise. Though a pup of your age might have more to say as to why your out here so early."

She wondered where his parents were and if he had any siblings as well, but she kept her mind quiet as she waited patiently for the young boy's answer.
[html]

"Laid-..You're name is Laid...Laid..." Aro began to make attempts to say the full name of the wolf, but not possessing a full vocabulary yet, he just ended up stumbling over the name pronunciation over and over again until Laidaria told him he could call her Aria. "Okay then Aria! I'll do just that!" He said with another wag of his stubby tail, to which he suddenly got distracted and chased it for half a second before returning to the conversation. When she explained that she was here to see the sunrise and began prodding to see why he was out so early, he could only reply honestly, as he didn't quite figure out how to lie yet. "I don't seep that much, but I went out this early so that mamma and pappa wouldn't catch me going so far from the den! I wanted to explore, but they keep tellin me it's unsafe, so I went before they woke up!" He smiled then, proud of what he had done, not really thinking it could get him in trouble now. He then thought about the sunrise, something he had never really seen before, he was always asleep when it was dark, or awake when it was light, but he never knew how that happened, he'd never seen the orbs switch places.

Of course, with the explanation out, it left him asking a few more questions. "Sunrise huh? How does that work? Do the moon and the sun switch place?" He asked her as he went to her side. "Where do the sun or moon go when their job is done? Do they go to sleep when they're done? He asked her as his body bounced on his heels as he waited for the sun, impatiently waiting for any kind of change. "How long does it take? Are we going to wait here a while?" His tail had not stopped wagging since he'd seen the other wolf, meeting her would be the high point of his day, but right now he just wanted to see the sun rise, as children aren't known for patience either.
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]
[html]

sorry it took a while

The she-wolf couldnt help but laugh at the pups actions, his tail-chasing, and his honesty, it was alsmost too pure. She gave him a stern but comforting look as she listened to his tale of sneaking out. "Well your parents are right you know, it is dangerous for you to be out here this early, I couldve been a puma or a feral wolf." Enough of the scolding. She looked around around sceptically, then leaned down and offered him a mischievious smile, her nose almost touching his. She lowered her musical voice "But this will be just between you and me..." she winked at him and sat back up, chuckling, his parents would know of her bad influence as soon as he got home...

She listened to his series of questions and thought about the answer. "Well, when I was your age my grandmother told me of such stories about the sunrise, and the moon. She told me that the moon was a lonely goddess who calls to us wolves for comfort. We answer her call with our howls. Now thw sun, is her husband, he used to lock her up behind the stars and the sky to hide her beauty, after all, she was very beautiful, and he was very jelious..." Oh how she enjoyed telling a young wolf stories that the villages elder told her. They're small minds full of curiosity....she loved it all." However, the moon escaped the sun and hid in the darkest part of the sky...the night. The sun searches now for her, every day he gleams down on the earth and searches for her, but he never looks behind him, which is where she hides."

She smiled down at the pup as he asked about the waiting for the sunrise,"Not long.." she said calmly, she looked over at the sun, it had finally cleared the horizon, "You see? There he is." she put her hand up alittle so that she wouldnt be blinded by the light. The warm bright orb kissed her dark fur and made her sigh with wonderful heat. She looked back down at the small pup, ready for any other questions he may have.

[/html]
[html]
ooc- I am sorry for the wait, my own computer has a virus and I am using a friend's computer at the moment

The young wolf listened to the older wolf scold him from slipping out of the cave without his parent's watchful eyes on him. With a displeased huff, he replied with a rather annoyed tone. "Hmph....who are you? My mom? I don't like staying in the cave...it's boring!" He then rolled onto his back to scratch it on the ground, attempting to get a place to itch. "Besides, if I listened to my parents all the time, I wouldn't get to meet cool people like you Aria!" He then chuckled and rolled back on his belly, now looking towards the horizon.

As he listened to her explanation, he chuckled lightly. Was that really how it worked? The moon was hiding from the sun? It didn't seem like it made sense, but he was young enough to believe it, although was slightly skeptical. He wasn't going to outright question her, but the story seemed very sad, to which he frowned lightly. "I feel bad for the sun then." He said as she finished the story, "He loved the moon, but now she's running away from him, making him lonely in the sky...and now he is spending all his time chasing her...too bad he couldn't learn how to love her correctly..." Aro was surprised that even he had said something so intelligent, but that's how he felt about it, the sun was now a sad being, sort of shattering his view of it altogether, he thought the sun was beautiful and vibrant, just like the moon, but to hear the sun's character was so obsessive was certainly not something Aro liked to hear.

However, like every other day, the bright light began to creep over the horizon as the giant ball of light rose into the sky, and Aro's frown turned into an impressed and excited smile. "...Wow....it's so pretty..." Aro said with a smile as he got to his feet and sort of bounced around on the balls of them, cocking his head in curiosity towards the rising light. Eventually he had to turn his head away as it became so blinding to him, he turned his head back to Laidaria and asked her. "do you think the sun will ever find the moon? And maybe...maybe he will apologize for the way he was acting?"
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]
[html]

Sounds like you and me both are having computer problems lol

Aria couldnt help but laugh at the childs remark towards her chastising. He would be a great warrior someday due to his stubborness. Though she hardly thought a scarred up female was good company. "You know, where I was raised, people determined how good or brave a young man was by his attitude. You my friend have the makings of a wonderful warrior."

She sat back down against the tree, what a very intellengt thing to say, it was truely amazing what some children would say now and then. "Perhaps so..." She really didnt know what to say to that, her mind fell deeply into thought Perhaps if every wolf treated his mate with the same compassion that even children can comprehend he would be more complete.... One person came to mind, her dear uncle, who was named after the mischevious god Loki. He had a beautiful mate by the simble name of Anya, however, like the sun, her uncle was very possesive over poor Anya. One night, she left his side and ran into the wilderness, pregnant with Loki's kin.

Noone ever knew what happened to her, except for Aria, who was her Aunts favorite simply because she was different. The lovely Anya had returned during the night on many occasions to see her niece. However, one night the female returned weak from childbirth, bloody and broken. It was the night before.... She snapped out of her thoughts by Aro's small voice. She faced the boy to hear his question. "I'm sure one day, he will apologize for what hes done and will be able to share the sky with his wife once more. However there are many stories about the moon and the sun. Its up to you to decide what you want to believe in."

[/html]
[html]
ooc: yeah huh

"Well that's no surprise." The young pup said with a cocky grin. "My dad is the number one fighter in all of crimson dreams! I intend to follow his footsteps, and become the best when I grow up too!" He then grinned excitedly and puffing his chest up. However, his head then sulked slightly as he made a small groan "Though I don't think I'll ever get as strong as daddy...." But the shame quickly subsided as the boy looked towards the sun again with interest, though now he had to squint as the sun's brightness began to take him by surprise. His father was the warrior wolf of Crimson Dreams, though Aro didn't know that title yet, and idolized his father's status. At this point, he was only hoping to become half as good as his father, as becoming stronger than that seemed impossible in his eyes.

Aro listened to her explanation of the sun and moon and smiled, his spirits raised by the fact the sun might make up for what he had done. However, he heard the female say there were many stories behind the sun, which gave the young pup an idea. Turning to the female, he asked "So there are more stories then that one?" He asked, sitting down and cocking his head to one side. "Does...does that mean we could make our own story about it?"
<style>

[/html]