in case of fire, use stairs.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">I know we did not discuss, so if you don't want this, thwap me! But I thought it'd be fun since Anselm knows his dad and we haven't had a thread together in a million years. Big Grin Dated to tomorrow evening, if that's ok. Set around the springs.
@&#&$He'd seen the sun climb and fall as he slaved over his greenhouse project; by the time it grew too dark to practically work any more he was actually relieved. Anselm enjoyed his daily exercises and kept himself in extremely good shape, but using the handsaw to cut through pipe and timbre had been much more exhausting than he'd originally anticipated. The muscles in both his arms were burning from the strain, as the motion used to saw was much more rapid and jerky than his usual pull-up repetitions. He felt a great sense of accomplishment, however--his progress was respectable and he knew he'd be back at it within the next couple of days.
@&#&$While he had specific plans for midnight of the next day, at present he was free. He took a stroll around the borders, first on two legs while he stretched out his tired arms and cut the muscles a well-deserved break. By the time he was coming up on his first full circuit, however, he'd dropped back down to four--he'd always found his halfling form most convenient. After squinting at plans and words and tiny screws all day, just roaming about and gazing off to the horizon served as a great respite.

@&#&$The tattooed hybrid had no doubt the greenhouse would be useful in due time, but he felt it an inadequate contribution to the war by itself. There were many more concerns that had to be addressed, and now that construction was finally under way (and the matter of garments for Alacrity was being resolved), he was left to consider homeland security.
@&#&$Haku and his minions had marched on their land before; previously the Infernians had geography on their side, but now the chocolate demon would be more familiar with the layout of their land. Anselm wasn't sure if reliance on Inferni's sloping layout was sufficient--as always, it was good to have a plan B. Maybe tonight he'd figure something out. Subconsciously, he found himself drawn toward the swirling mists that hovered above the hot springs.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +344
[/html]