tell me lies tell me sweet little lies
Firefly stood in front of the murky mirror in Jac's cabin studying herself. She turned to the side and sucked in her gut but the bulge was still present. She slowly let her breath out and ran a hand along the mass that was beginning to round out her abdomen. Her ears flicked back as fear struck her mind. She knew that sooner or later Jac would notice. He would probably try and ignore it but she'd rather just come out and admit the truth than sooth the spoiled king's dislike of children though he enjoyed the sport that normally resulting in the production of them. She narrowed her emerald eyes as she poked at the solid mass once more before growling to herself. She really didn't want to hear what Jac would have to say but she was not going to take the blame, not wholly in this one. She hadn't been the one who has plied her with liquor and sweet talk because she wanted something more than warmth under the covers that night. He had known, trust him to have forgotten or believe that he would able to control the ways of nature and survival. "Frump.." she snorted as she flopped onto the bed and tunneled into the covers.

If he wanted a fight she'd give him one. "Stupid male, stupid rum.." she muttered before shrieking. "STUPID DAMN EMOTIONS!" as the echo of her words settled in the house she curled up in a ball around the bulge and whimpered to herself. Why did she even have to like him, it could have been so much easier if he had been anyone else. "Don't worry," she whispered, "I'll take care of you.." to the future that grew within. It was silly but she was a female and she felt she deserved to indulge in those whimsical things that most men frowned upon. She'd tell Jac and then she'd return to her den, she doubted he'd want her under his covers now.
[html]
WC: 326
ooc: He really is a terrible person... ;^^ Sorry for the wait, hun!

Jacquez stamped on the porch several times, shuddering to get the clinging flakes of snow from his autumn-toned fur. He was the most colorful thing around, now that dull and dreary white blanketed everything, and some of the wolves had paler, drab pelts to match.

Still, the bitter Nova Scotian wind was just too much for the one-armed dog to put up with. His options were all undignified - shift to all fours, find some human clothing, or stay indoors all the time - but the latter option was the least offensive. He kept wanting to visit the stables, to see how Rue was handling the winter, but he couldn't get a hundred paces without turning right back around again. How anyone hunted in this wasteland was beyond him.

His fringed ears flicked forward, hearing a muffled yell indoors. Firefly was having some sort of domestic crisis, it seemed. Maybe she would get rid of the vermin she called Elroy. Jacquez made a sour face as he pulled the door open, hoping to see the feral cat go running outside so that he could lock it out. Things were quiet, though, so the king tugged the door shut noisily behind him, vowing to try that trick again later.

He found his housemate curled in a ball beneath the covers, immobile. Jac tilted his head, curiously studying the lump of blankets. Was she asleep? Sometimes woman napped at odd times of the day. It must be exhausting for them, being the weaker gender and all. He cleared his throat loudly before plopping down on his half of the mattress, hoping to wake her up if she had passed out already. What had she been shouting about? His black eyes peered over at her again, to see if the blankets stirred as he poked her with a claw. She should entertain him now, since he had gone outside and braved the weather and all. He deserved her company.

[/html]
Ooc: Jac is an ass.. but so is Firefly. They WERE made for eachother! Sosu: 567
Firefly really hadn’t thought that Jacquez would be home so soon. She’d thought that she would have had time to plan everything out and form her attack, because she knew that it would have to be an attack to get anything through his thick skull. She had been nestled up nice and warm in the blankets when she had thought she’d heard the sound of the male upon the porch. Instead of rising from the covers she just lay there and waited, knowing that sooner or later he would appear in the doorway and say something dramatic and demand her attention, except this time he would want nothing to do with what she had to give him. She closed her eyes and waited.

Suddenly the sound of his steps in the room and him clearing his throat alerted her to his presence. He didn’t speak then, but flopped onto the bed and seemed to be getting comfortable. When she was quite still too long for his tastes she felt one of his claws poking and prodding at her ribs. She growled at the king for his impatience and shifted a moment before giving up her hideaway.

She sighed and rustled the blankets as she pulled them off of her head, her eyes emerald eyes searching for the face that was too close for comfort right now. It took her a moment to untangle herself from the wrapping as she almost snapped at him. Yes, it was partly his fault for the state she was in but she at least had the common sense not to blame it solely on him, though she doubted he would be so graceful to do the same.

Her eyes narrowed as she eyed the man across the bed from her as she could find no sweet way of putting the truth, but of course she could find a harsher way to dole it out. ”What? What do you want? Do you want me to warm you up and make life more bearable? Do you want me to act out your utmost fantasies and leave you sighing in contentment? Would you like me to do things that you only dream of but are too afraid to voice?” She drew herself up to where she was leaning against his body, her voice hot against his throat as one hand tracing along his chest while the other played down his abdomen. She tilted her head up as she pressed on. ”Or would you just like me to do what I wish while you whimper in pleasure. I can you know?” she said as she placed the palm that had lingered on his chest against one cheek as she lifted her head to murmur in his ear.

She was horrible, but he had helped put her in this position and she wanted him to remember what had been the start of it all. Maybe if she associated the sensual acts with the dark news she was baring him he’d think twice about who he rolled with next, because she had a feeling it wasn’t ever going to be her again. She hated herself for doing this but she knew he’d never learn otherwise. Get him so wound up then crush his every dreams while the excitement that had throbbed so quickly withered just as suddenly. He might hate her for it, but it was her choice.
[html]
boy, do I suck! D:

Jacquez smiled faintly as he heard a muffled growl beneath the covers, knowing she would no doubt come flying out in a foul mood any second now. Sure enough, a tousled Firefly emerged in moments, her emerald eyes flashing as she glared venomously at him. But when she spoke, her tense voice quickly adopted a silky, sultry tone, one that threw the king off-guard once again. Her words come across as sarcastic, but the wolf leaned to drape herself against his body, so warm compared to the bitter winter outdoors.

Licking his lips, the mongrel slid his hand to her hip, crooning, "Mmm, what lovely suggestions. And how kind of you to initiate, dear Firefly. C'est une surprise agréable, très agréable en effet." Her palm felt good against his cheek, her breath against his ear even better. Why, this arrangement was working even better than he'd hoped; it might be the closest thing he'd ever get to settling down. He had no idea the secret she was hiding, the secret that would make it all fall apart.

[/html]