Storm of Light.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... adance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: [p] fo' my Kable boi. This is out in the Shiloh Hills. SSWM: 282

MUAHAHAUA! FINALLY! She had finally snuck away before her father caught her with those golden orbs that would just send chills up her spine. The sneaky she-angel finally was able to get away from the sun burning eye that "totzsky" freaks her out. But then again, it looked utterly SICK! She was "totzsky" into it. The young pup bolted off as soon as she got out of sight of the borders of Crimson Dreams. Sophia Knight, the first of the two siblings to travel out of the borders? She didn't really know, because she wasn't really paying attention to Aro and his ridiculous stories. She was going to make her own adventure and then brag to Aro about it. Just so he could be jealous for once. Her little rust and ivory tail wiggled in the air as she walked along the hills. She had been running down them, and walking up them since some of them were pretty steep, and she kept getting alittle bit stuck in the snow as she tryed to move on and on.

The young woman sighed lightly, the air was so freezing cold. She finally made it to the top of one hill that was particularly hard to climb for her, and once she got to the top, she pretty much looked at her view that she had here. It was the tallest hill in the bunch of little ones, and she saw the winter wonderland. She gasped lightly, and her maw held a girly little smile on it. That's totzsky beaut-i-fuls. she spoke, her rump finding itself onto the cold ground, and her small tail curling close to her body. She marveled at the beauty.

speak think walk

[/html]