Butterfly s[p]arkle in endless sun
p.

Pendzez had crossed over the Phoenix Valley border that had a little part of Halifax inside. Outside, there were more buildings and lamp posts. He had not moved too far away from the pack, considering that the war could be about to take place sometime soon and now that he was a father. He didn't want tragedy to come to his family and his pack. He was not going to let anything bad happen. Today, he was merely checking the possible routes that intruders would come.

Pendzez looked around, finding that no one was around. The coast was clear around here. Though he was a Nuncio, he should still gather some information about the lands and how intruders would come in, possible paths and ways that could be unseen. Pendzez walked around the area to check for possible 'ways' of getting in.
Ayita had strayed today from the pack. She knew that in these times she shouldn't she knew all to well what war could do. She had to she had to find her time for sanity and the chance to find clothes. She walked looking around watching the surroundings. She was taking no chances in getting attack. Walking along the road she looked into the dark stores.

What in the world was she trying to find? She knew clothing but what kind? Sighing she leaned on a building she was listening for any sounds of life hoping she'd hear something. Though she heard foot steps she almost was scared but her past made her a strong woman and she stood as she only glimps the individual.
Pendzez walked further down the forsaken streets, with numerous stores and outlets lining the way. Rusty street lamps also lined the way, but are hardyly working due to running on power and no means were known how to today, unless there was a generator like at the bar. A machine like that could be able to power up the street lamps during the night, but the lights would need replacing. Walking slowly, passing each post, he went further down the street, looking at gaps in between the buildings.

Eventually, the white wolf came to a crossroads. One way going forward, the other two going left or right, while the other went back the way he came. This would take a day, but it would have been well spent. He then felt a presence. Someone was near. He could even smell the scent of this 'presence'. Ears perked up, with quick moves he turned with his hand gripping his masamune as his crimson eyes were upon the individual. The scent wasn't Inferni nor Dahlia, but of the Miracle pack to the south. The wolf he looked upon was a female, however, it didn't stop him from being cautious. "You are from the southern pack. The pack of Miracles, are you not?"
Ayita had been trying to be careful she knew that now she had to be so more then ever. Ayita finally turned to look at the male who was coming her way. She had semi been facing him but her mind was else where. She hoped that this would not turn out bad but you can never tell. She gave a kind smile as he spoke.

"Yes she answered softly." She wanted to know what he wanted. "I swear I come here to harm no one unless I am attacked." She said lightly. She wasn't sure what pack he came from or if he was a good or not so good. She didn't really believe in evil. "Where are you from?" She asked "And who are you."
Pendzez ears analyzed her voice, finding that there was truth and kindness. Pendzez guessed he could not be so cautious of the female, but still have an eye on her if she was secretly walking for one of the packs outside of Cour des Miracles. Nowadays, you just can't be sure of anything much any more because the world was harboring betrayal. Sometimes, wolves are finding it hard to trust another, even their own friend because they may be traitors.

However, for now, Pendzez removed his hand from the handle of his sword and stood normal as the female started to explain and ask questions. "Well, you have truth in your voice, so I guess I can trust you. I'm Pendzez Zazkex from phoenix Valley that is not really far from here." Pendzez was now at ease as he stepped closer to the wolfess, but keeping a fair distance between the two. "You?"
"Its nice to meet you I'm Ayita Catori." she said looking at him. "I must ask you wouldn't happen to be Flayra Zazkex's brother." She asked looking at them man. the two looked similar and she was hoping that the last name was enough to convince herself. She looked at him he didn't seem to be out to get anyone and she hadn't heard anything bad about the pack he was from.

She had stepped closer to the male now that he had seemed to loosen up. She was not as worried about him attacking her. He seemed to be kind hearted and if she was who she hoped he was she wouldn't be worried. Flayra hadn't said anything bad about her brother. So ayita figured she was safe.
Pendzez ears perked up as he heard the female produce the name of his sister. From just hearing it from her, Pendzez could tell that the female has met the young Zazkex girl. Maybe the wolfess was a friend, at least an aquaintance, of the young girl. "Yes, that is correct. So you have met her then?" he asked, though it was obvious that she had or at least heard of the name.

Pendzez remained in his spot, keeping a close eye on the wolfess before him. He had trust on her, but he didn't completely trusted her. Only enough to tell that she was being truthful about her words that she was producing. "Well, it is nice to meet you, Ayita. Is there any reason that brings you here to Halifax on this fine day?" It wasn't really a fine, but fine enough for a walk, at least.
Ayita was glad to hear that she was correct and she nodded. "Yes when my pups were young. . . well umm younger I met her in a house. I think it was raining so thats why I ran in." She said. "She was so kind." She hadn't quite remembered all of the details about that day. There were somethings she remembered but other things she just could not.

"Well I'm not quite sure. I was thinking about weapons, clothing and things for my pups." She said. "I try to keep them occupied but all this cold weather keeps them indoors a lot." She said looking at him. She wasn't sure if she was being overly hesitant or if he was. She knew he prolly didn't trust her very much. Though not like she could say she did. After all he was the one with the weapon.
Pendzez listened as the female gave a brief description of the the day and the Zazkex girl's attitude. Pendzez had known his own sister very well, so he would be able to tell that she was a kind wolf. He cannot recollect whether the girl was mean. "A cabin? That was our old home, where we used to live when our parents were still alive. I go up and... visit them. She was probably doing the same"

If the girl meant no harm and came in search of some items, then Pendzez would be able to lend a hand in helping the wolfess search for these provisions. She too was a mother and had to help her pups. "Well, I'd be able to help a mother of pups. I have pups of my own." he said softly, now assuring her that he was someone not be feared of, even though he was holding the sword.
Ayita was glade to here that the two were siblings .But she wondered how close the two were. Did they see each other often or did they stay way. Looking at him she thought about things she needed there wasn't much and she wasn't even sure if she'd find anything she wanted or was looking for.

Stepping closer to him she nodded. "Thank you." she said as she looked at him closer. She wondered why he carried a sword. She hadn't really learned much about them. Actually she knew more about knives then swords. She wondered how one could use something like that. "I hope this doesn't cause you any trouble." She said. "I must admit I have no idea what I'm looking for." she said
Pendzez would have to admit he had not seen much of his sister for quite some time. It wasn't they the two had a kind of grudge against each other, but it was just that a lot of business because of the war and now double security will be needed along the border. Despite being an Ambassador, he still did border patrol and area survey, like he used to do before being a Nuncio.

Pendzez showed a good reputation in his pack of leader like qualities, but he could not match Jefferson, at least not yet. However, a leader cannot go unprotected. Pendzez always had a sword for protection when in a sticky situation. "No problem at all. I still got some several hours before the sun sets."
ooc: Just let me know when you want to end this. Fail major

IC
Ayita looked at him. She was more at ease now and was happy to have the help even though she hadn't a clue what she was looking for. Bright blue eyes looked at the white man as he spoke. "Thank you again." She said as she wandered towards one of the stores that fact was she still didn't know what to get. Looking around she thought stopping out side the building. She looked at Pendzez thinking. "You know I havent a clue on what they'd need. I'm still very knew to this mother thing." She said.
OOC: When you want to I guess.

Pendzez bowed before the wolfess in a formal manner, such as a romantic goth, like ones of the 18th or 19th century. Red eyes looked upon the female as she spoke to him, his movements were minimal until she was ready for to search of... what ever she was looking for. "Well Ayita, if you are ready, I can help with you search."

Pendzez then looked around, from shop to shop, seeing if one of the shops might have what she is looking for for her children, turning back to the female. Pendzez had been busy, but at the end of the day, he was able to see his children and his mate after a long days work. That was a true blessing to him. "So miss, what are your pups names?"
Ayita smiled she was very thankful more so for the company then for the help. She was still semi uneasy about having a stranger help her. Though you really can't consider him a stranger now that they had introduced themselves to one another. Looking at him she smiled. "Well lets see what would some things be that growing pups could use." She asked looking at him. Since he too was a father maybe he could help her. She wasn't much a a good looker and being a first time mom she wasn't certain of anything. "Amaranth with my little girl she's quite the handful. Kable is my son he's not much better." She said. Maybe it was the way she was parenting. Maybe she hadn't set strict enough boundaries and kept to her punishments well enough. Though she wasn't certain that those would help her contain her two crazy youngsters.
Pendzez listened closely and politely to what the female said about her children. From he heard, they were quite the handful. Sometimes, his pups would get a bit of a handful, but things are always sorted out. Delwyn was the adventurous and curious type, but sometimes he has to be told that he has to be careful when wandering around, not to mention he's not allowed to be alone, especially if there is a war coming.

Pendzez looked at the wolfess, who was the mother of the two that she spoke of. Now he felt they were no longer strangers to each other, but... now... aquaintances. "Sounds like they can be quite a handful. Mine are the same from time to time."
Ayita smiled. "Yes they are but I love them so much." She said. Looking at all the stores around she wondered if there were any stores with knives and such. "Pendzez do you know if there are any stores here that might have weapons?" she was wondering. She looked at him she didn't want it to harm him she knew war was around and she wanted to be safe. she really wanted to be safe against that monster that had attacked her daughter. She didn't want harm to come to her ever again.

"I mean I want to keep my pups safe. I also should find stuff they'd like but I see you have a sword so maybe you could help me find something." She said looking at him hoping he would be kind enough to help her find something.