a dream about my old life
They are in some camp somewhere in some random part of Canada yay.

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... sts/t4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He had returned back to her months ago, just like he had promised he would. Really, Nikita didn’t understand why he had gone. Actually, she kind of did. She just didn’t think Laurel would be the type to have reasons like that. She didn’t doubt that he had other kids in other places of the world, and she was somewhat interested in the fact that he took at least some interest in theirs. She hadn’t gone to visit Snake, mainly because thought they had been a little similar at that age. She would have been mortified if Socom or Famas had followed her to where she had been living in New Haven. She prayed to whatever was out there that the clan that Snake had joined wasn’t anything like where she had been trapped for a large portion of her life. The same place where he had been trapped as well.

But that was far behind her now, and she hardly liked thinking about it. The less she thought about it, the less it felt like it had happened at all. She felt guilty—so guilty! If she had known she had been pregnant, she would have never left. She shouldn’t have subjected them to that place, to that man. Now Foxhound was one of his, and Snake was… damaged. That was the only way she could put it. All of them were, broken pieces of lives. It was her fault. It had always been her fault.

She tried to distract herself by cooking—it was generally her job to get the fire going and to make sure there was at least something to eat. Two winter hares proved to be dinner tonight, with a few bottles of whatever booze they had lying around. She might have preferred fish, but there was no place to go catch some around these parts. That would have to wait until a later date.

But yeah she was basically just making sure there was food for dinner tonight and there really isn’t much to say because I got really uninspired for some reason but this thread will be awesome anyway and Kumu better enjoy it.

[/html]